just a girl || caleb logan

Oleh diggydoesit

brianna is troubled. she's been through it, and she's just coming out of it. she's had it hard, and she's not... Lebih Banyak

yo new readers
The Party
Bye Home
Welcome Home
New Beginnings
Dinner Party
Nightmares
School
The Party
Heart Breaker
Kiss and Makeup
lets go upstairs
vlogging bois
spill the tea
getting ready party
4th julyyy
calebs pov whaaa
truth or dare
i miss you
birthday surprise.
the truth
aftermath
emotion
another day

um

767 12 0
Oleh diggydoesit

"sydney. hey!" he said, jumping off the bench and hugging her.
"hi. is this brynn?" she asked, looking at me. i nodded and waved. she smiled and faced caleb.
"i didn't even realise you were here. i thought you were at camp."
"yeah, well i just got back and we decided to pop in." she smiled. she was really pretty and seemed really nice. i sighed and headed inside my house. i ran to my room and opened my sock draw. i took a cigarette out of my hidden stash and a lighter from my candle plate. i walked back out of my house and lit it, walking along the pier.

god i hated the smell. i hated the taste. i hated smoking but i always did it when i was stressed or upset. i looked at the scars on my stomach and wrists. i wasn't happy back 'home'. i was pressured to do some stuff. ugh, stop being a little bitch.
"brynn?" i quickly stomped on the cigarette to put it out. the lighter was slipped in my pocket and i turned around.
"caleb. hey."
"were you smoking?" he asked, looking concerned. i nodded and looked away. "why."
"i do it when i get sad or stressed. seeing you with sydney made me feel like i needed a ciggy. i'm sorry."
"it's okay, just don't do it again ok. come here."
he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me again. i snaked mine around his neck. he deepened the kiss and moved his hands to my ass.
"oo, making moves already?" i laughed into his lips.
"i guess." i moves my lips to his neck. i found his sweet spot and sucked, leaving a mark for sure.
"there, first hickey and first kiss in the same night." i laughed, pulling away. "come on."
i grabbed his hand and took him inside my house.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28.4K 368 102
just read<3
63K 2.9K 41
in which three strangers meet and make a pact
72.3K 1.2K 22
he doesn't know *completed*
47.4K 1K 26
"And to think... all of this happened, because of a wrong number." This is a Jenzie story with some DRAMA. I really hope y'all will like it! I alway...