vlogging bois

while we were lying on my bed, caleb phone suddenly went off. he sat up and read the message out loud.

"we need you to finish the vlog, the question of the day is 'where is one place you'd like to visit?'. brynn can answer it too if she wants. you'll have to sleep there tonight as some people have slept in your room. love you caleb xxx." he finished as he looked back at me. I smiled and sat up.

"so are you going to film on your phone?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder. he nodded and went onto the camera app. he repositioned himself and I removed my head off his shoulder. he pressed record and started to record.

"so we're currently in brynns bedroom because the party was very loud. anyway, the question of the day is where is one place you'd like to visit. I think probably Hawaii." he answered, looking over at me.

"yeah i'd say probably Hawaii or the Bahamas." I replied, smiling at him.

"we were asking one place, Brynn! you had one job." he laughed, getting up. I smiled and lay back down. I let him finish the vlog, send it to his mom and lie down next to me. he pulled me in for another kiss before letting my change into my pjs, his shirt and some gray shorts. he took his shirt and jeans off and stood there in his boxers.

"oh wait here."I gave him the shirt he lent me when he pushed me in the lake the other day. he slipped it on, cupped my cheeks and kissed me again. "come on, lets go to sleep." he nodded and got into bed next to me, letting me fall asleep to his heartbeat.

a/n im using a different laptop and this one keeps auto correcting capitals so sorry if that it confusing you.

"