Mr.Park (Chanbaek)

Von GbRLSprs

COMPLETED Park Chan Yeol is the CEO of Park enterprises. he's rich young and hot. When he met his secretary... Mehr

authors notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - baekhyun's labor 💖
Chapter 10 💖
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 "pregnant again?"
CHAPTER 13-VACATION
Chapter 14- Proposal ❤
Not An Update.
Chapter 15 (End)

Chapter 5

347 4 0
Von GbRLSprs

We arrived at Mr.Park's place. And i just sit on his sofa.

"Uhmm Mr.Park Do you want something to eat i will cook for you" i said.

"Baek? Stop calling Me Mr.Park when work hours has ended please?" Just call me chanyeol. Mr.Park said.

"Sure chanyeol" i said while smiling at him "so did you eat already?" I asked.

"No i have'nt eat anything." Chanyeol said.

"Okay i will cook for you i will go to your kitchen" i said. And he just nodded.

I look into his fridge and i saw a meat . I will cook Some Samgyeopsal. I cooked the meat and served it when im done i also served the rice and put it all in the table.

"Chanyeol come on eat what i cooked" I said.

"Okay wait" he said.

(Chanyeol's Pov)

I wanted to stay baekhyun on my apartment cuz i feel so sad. So i didnt know he will accept my offer to sleep over to my house. I mumble to my self

"Chanyeol! Come on eat the food i cooked" baek said.

"Okay wait" i said and turns off the T.V

I walk towards the kitchen.. I ate the samgyeopsal that he cooked its delicious.

"Baek i dont have any rooms you can sleep beside me if you want but if you dont want i will sleep on the sofa and you will sleep on my bed clear?" I said. I just dont want him to be uncomfortable thats why im doin this.

"Well then i dont want you to sleep on sofa then i will be the one who will sleep there". He said.

"No baek" i said." I will be the one who will sleep on sofa"

"Okay then lets sleep together" baek said.

"Okay" i said. And walk towards the bed.

We slept together. Its okay i used to sleep here also when somethibg happends between us.

Morning came.

(Baekhyun's pov)

I wake up and feel so dizzy. I vomited on my boss's bathroom. I flinch when someone patting my back.

"Mr.Park" i said. As i quickly wash my hands and mouth.

"You okay baek? It looks like you sick" he said and he holds my forehead.

"No im okay sir" i said.

"Okay then i will take a shower and get ready foe work." He said. And i nodded.

I walk towards the kitchen to make some food.

Mr.Park came out to his room comepletely dressed but with his neck tie so i came to him and put on the necktie i choose.

"Mr.Byun tell me if your not okay so that i can give you a rest day." Mr.park said.

"I will tell you sir." I said.

We ate our food and go to work. I really felt so dizzy. I dont see anything everything is blurred while i was walking passed the hall. I saw sehun last and i didnt see anything i think i passed out.

"Where am i" i said.

"Baek you faint earlier your here at the hospital" sehun said.

The doctor came.

"Mr.byun are you feeling well?" The doctor said.

"Yes a little bit may i know why i faint" i said.

"Mr.byun im glad to say your 2weeks pregnant." Doctor said.

"Me? Pregnant? No this is not true" i said.

"Yes Mr.byun its true. Im not joking" doctor said.

"Okay thankyou doc you may go now." I said.

I feel so nervous chanyeol is the only one i have sex before. I said to my self. Im goin crazy.!

"Baek! Who's the father of that child? Who did you have sex with? Is it jong suk?" Sehun said.

"No no he's not" i cried as i talk to sehun..

"Then who? Tell me?" Sehun said.

"It was Mr.Park!" I said.

"My couzin?" Sehun is so shocked.

"Yes it was Mr.Park. i only have sex with him the day of the party were both drunk and we had sex" i said while crying.

"Chanyeol needs to know about this" sehun said.

"No sehun promise me you wont tell this to anyone even my bestfriend also to mr.park i dont want to broke his career." I said.

"Are you fucking jokin with me baek? That baby inside you is chanyeol's baby also you both made them! He have to know about this." Sehun said. And dial chanyeol's number.

(Sehun's pov)

"Hello Hyung! Did you and baekhyun have sex?" I said.

"Yes" he said.

"Well then congrats baekhyun is pregnant and he's cryin right now and dont know what to do. He also wants me to hide this secret for your career. Well im not goin to do that because your the father of that baby you both made it. I said.

"Where are you guys" he said.

"Were here at seoul medical hospital." I said.

"Okay i'll be there" he said. And ended the call.

"Baek you know you dont have to be like this dont hide those things like this. It may affect you for hiding this. Im really sorry but i cant" i said.

"Sehun!!!" Baek said while crying harder.

"Baek dont cry like that it may affect the baby stop crying please also luhan and kyungsoo is coming now they already know about your situation." I said.

"Sehun what do you think will chanyeol feel. He dont want this child. If he's dont wants this child i will raise this baby by myself." Baek said.

"No we will raise that baby im willing to accept the child dont abort it" a man with deep voice.

"Hyung!" I said.

"We will raise that kid baek" chanyeol said.

"What will your parents think about me? i dont like a hard situation" baek said.

"I dont have parents baek they already died thats why im willing to raise that kid because i want a family. Im getting old" chanyeol said.

(No one's pov)

Chanyeol walk towards baekhyun and hug him. "Please baek stay with me and this baby we will raise him" chanyeol said. "But you dont even love me all of what happend is accident" baekhyun said. "Baek im not drunk that time. Im fully sober. I did it to you bacause i want to. Ever since you became my secretary i feel like your the one." Chanyeol said. "Okay i will stay by your side." Baek said. "Thankyou baek thankyou so much" "the moment when sehun said to me that im the father of that child it makes me happy." Chanyeol said.

"Baekhyun who's the father i will kill him!" Luhan said...

"Babe calm down" sehun said.

"Who's the fuckin father im goin to kill him baekhyun tell me" luhan said.

"My boss he's the father of my baby" baek said.

"That old bastard he's like a sugar daddy right because he's old right baek" luhan said.

"He's infront of you" baek said.

"Oh hi mr.park! WHAT THE FUCK! YOUR SO HANDSOME!" Luhan said.

"Hi im the father of the child i am the old park and im his sugar daddy" chanyeol said while all of us are laughing!.

"Im so embarassed why did'nt you tell me.. i forgot his face when were at the party i thought he was old im really sorry but your really handsome. Luhan said while laughing.

"Enough babe" sehun said.

"Ohh my baby is jelous come here kiss meeee" luhan said.

"Eewwwww" baek said. "My virgin eyes" baek said.

"Who said your eyes are still virgin?" Sehun said. "You will have a baby now but your still a virgin wow baek" sehun said while laughing

I look at chanyeol and i cover my face i feel so embarassed now.

2days passed. I got discharge from hospital. Chanyeol wants me to stay with him on his condo to monitor me. Im not going to resign as mr.park's secretary. I still need to save money so that if theres a chance chanyeol will leave us i have money to use. Chanyeol fetch me on the hospital so we can go home.

"Baek you have to resign on your work as my secretary just relax" chanyeol said.

"No i dont want to i dont want to resign i can handle my self from work if i get tired i will tell you just please stop convincing me to resign" i said.

"Okay then if thats what you want but you still needs to protect our baby okay?" Chanyeol said. And i nodded.

We came on his apartment. Chanyeol holds my hand then he looks in my eyes.

"Baek i promise you i will buy a house now for our future." Chanyeol said.

"Chan i dont need big house im comfortable with a place like this i dont need more i just want you to be my childs father thats all." I said.

"Still baek i will buy for our baby also i will buy a house with backyard and pool also little play groud for our soon to be babys" chanyeol said.

"Soon to be babys?" Do you mean you still want more?" I said.

"Actually baek i want 1 son and 1 daughter and i only want a same mother of my childrens." Chanyeol said.

"Okay then i will do what you want." I said. While smiling at him.

Chanyeol comes closer to me and hug me.
"Baek thankyou for coming to my life " chanyeol said. "No Chan thanks for coming to our life" baekhyun said. Chanyeol pecks my lips and we stared at each other. Chanyeol leans on me and kissed me pationately. Chanyeol broke the kiss and he looks in my eyes. "Baek i love you" chanyeol said. It makes my heart flutter i think chanyeol and i was learning how to love to each other.

"Chanyeol im hungry do you wanna eat i will cook something for us" baekhyun said.

"Sure baek but let me finish this work first" chanyeol said.

"Okayyy" baek said.

What should i cook bean paste soup? And? Kimchi fried rice. I started cooking while cooking someone hugs me at the back and i know it was chanyeol. I totally flinch when he did that.

"What happend?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing baek i just want to touch our unborn baby" he chuckled.

"Im almost done sit there and then we will eat okay." Baekhyun said.

"Okay baek" chanyeol said.

I put the bean paste soup and kimchi fried rice on the table. And we started to eat. After we ate chanyeol washes the dishes because he wants me to take a shower. After taking a shower i saw chanyeol on the bed sleeping peacefully.. baekhyun starts to walk towards the bed and rest he turns off the lamp. When someone hugs him tightly baekhyun feels so warm and protected by chanyeol's arms. And he feels so comfirtable and they were both asleep...

Morning came...

"Chanyeol wake up we need to go to work" baekhyun said.

"Ohh goodmorning baek" chanyeol said.

I almost flinch when he pull me closer to him he kissed my forehead. "This will happend always when we woke up"chanyeol said. And i just nodded and chuckled. "Get up sleepy head lets eat breakfast your baby is hungry now" baekhyun said. Chanyeol pulls baekhyun againts him again ang kissed baekhyuns tummy. "Im sorry my baby daddy's woke up late because daddy is tired. Are you really sure your the one who is hungry or mommy is the one who's hungry" chanyeol said while chuckling. "Your so annoying" baek said while pouting. "Your so cute baek" chanyeol said while smiling. "Ill be out in 10mins wait me at the kitchen.." chanyeol said. And baekhyun just nodded. After 10 mins chanyeol get out of our room and i fixed his neck tie while fixibg his neck tie chanyeol leans on me and kiss my lips. "Whats that for" baekhyun asked. "Thankyou baek i love you" chanyeol said while smiling. "Promise me you wont leave me" chanyeol said. "No chanyeol promise us you wont leave us no matter what happend." Baekhyun said. As chanyeol just nodded and hug the petite male. "Lets work giant" baekhyun said. "Whats up with the nicknames baek. Should i call you now babe" chanyeol said while chuckling. "Do what ever you want yoda" baekhyun said as he laugh. "Come on babe lets go to work." Chanyeol said as he holds my hand.

UPDATEEEE ❤❤❤

Its just kai is so hot in this picture hahaha Lotte concert (2018) june ❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 50.4K 21
Pairing : Chanbaek Language : English **Yaoi** Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in a relationship before Chanyeol did debut.Chanyeol broke up with Baekhyun...
1.5K 48 2
"Love you?" Chanyeol's laugh was bitter it felt like Baekhyun has been punched in the gut. "Are you kidding me, Baek? "I do. Of course, I fucking do...
340K 14.4K 17
Park Chanyeol is one of the most popular kids in school, all the girls love him and all the guys aside from his friend group envy him. He's tall and...
593K 28.1K 64
He is Byun Baekhyun, the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Byun who are both working in Park's corporation. Mr. Byun as the general manager and Mrs. Byun as o...