Play With Fire (Completed)

By historia14

"Sana, there's many boys around you who silently and openly adore you..you can pick whoever you like. But rem... More

Oh Sehun
Park Jimin
Jung Hoseok
Rehearsal
Cinnamon Ice Cream
Speculation
Confession
After A While
Reasons
Park Jihoon
Heartbreak
In Sena's Free Time
Rain
Their Conditions Afterwards
Since That Till Now
Suicide Attempt
In Your Arms
Sisterly Love
Glitch
I Miss You
Hurt... it's just hurt
Unfair
J-Hope's Strikes
Get A Grip
Reconciliation
Quiet Days
Anger
note (update is before this)
Farewell
new book (au)
It's Too Late
Six Months
Empty
Going Public
Jimin's Feelings
Something is Missing
Faded
Lovers Trip
Paradise For Us
Ring
Note!
Special Stage Request
Never an Easy Day
Drunk Text
Corrupted
🔸i got tagged 🔸
Realization Hits
How To Put An End
Forgive, Me?
The One She Loves
Seesaw
Sana's Heart
Intertwined
Sweetheart
Friend for Life
The Day We Start It All
Burning Up
But I Still Love You
It's Time To Forget
She Better Died
Butterfly
Final - Spring Day
💖Note💖

Triple Date

198 16 1
By historia14

Sana blinked twice after hearing the younger one's answer.

"Hobi Oppa and Sejeong?"she asked innocently. The members nodded their head although they seemed worried with Sana's next respond.

"Well that's good! I'll congratulate him after this. Whoaaaa!! I can't believe finally Oppa date someone! Whoaaaa!"Sana clapped her hands. Mina in the corner only watched her quietly.

After that Sana locked herself inside her room and began to text Hoseok. At first she didn't really think about what she's doing but after she pressed the send button, she fell quiet.

"Why did I text him?"she pouted.

Sana almost jumped when she received the reply already. She pouted her mouth again after seeing Hoseok's last reply. He felt so cold nowadays, what the hell actually happened. Sana hates this. She hates the fact that Hoseok drew himself apart from her. She was not used with that.

Sana suddenly clenched her fists and got determined.

"I'll make you back again Oppa watch it!"then she began to type.

***

"Double date?"Sehun looked at Sana with rounded eyes.

"How and where we can have public date anyway Babe? And now double date?"

"Why? The public already know about us. And about Hobi Oppa and Sejeong,"Sana pouted her lips.

"Okay. Where?"he asked.

"Ofc...Lotte World!!"she answered excitedly. Seeing how Sana acted like a happy kid, Sehun couldn't say no although actually he feels it weird to have double date with someone who ever loved his girl.

"Okay, just set it up you know my schedule already,"Sehun said while kissed her forehead. Anything to make Sana happy.

"Thank you Oppa!"Sana hugged Sehun tightly.

After that she texted Hoseok about the plan. They'll go to Lotte World next week during busy hour so the amusement park will less packed. Hopefully Hoseok agreed and that made Sana couldn't wait. Finally she'll have fun again with her best friend.

That's what she thought...

How simple.

***
The day. Sana's POV
***

"Sorry, Yoongi hyung knew about our plan he asked whether they can join. I said yes. Anyway this is my noona, Dawon noona, Yoongi hyung's girlfriend,"Hobi Oppa said after they came.

"Oppa's girlfriend is Dawon eonnie?!! OMG I just know about this! Whoaaaa congrats Oppa, eonnie! Anyway this is Sehun my boyfriend,"I introduced Sehun Oppa officially to Dawon eonnie after I hugged her. I'm so excited now, I'm quiet close with Dawon eonnie since Hobi Oppa talked about me to her a lot and he also talked about Dawon eonnie to me too. Although we only met twice but we're friends in Instagram and Kakao talk, we used to chat too but not too often.

"And you know Sejeong,"Hobi Oppa said. Sejeong greeted us with her bright smile. I smiled seeing her smile. Somehow I can understand why she's with Hobi Oppa now. They're similar, the spirit and vibe as they're like two sunshines. I shook my hand with her and Sehun Oppa also followed me. Then we proceed to choose what we will ride first. Hobi and Suga Oppa walked first with their girls. Me and Sehun are holding hands followed behind them.

Hobi Oppa looked different today. I don't know why maybe because it's been a long time. His hair is different than last time I saw him, now shorter and he looked younger. He wore quiet simple outfits and a cap also mask but I can still see he's smiling. I feel something weird inside my heart. I'm not used with the obvious distance between us now. It made me miss him more when he's walking in front of me. So close but so far. Why we're like this now? I miss my best friend.

"You okay?"I felt Sehun Oppa's squeezed my hand gently and he tilted his head down to look at me. I nodded my head and smiled to him.

***
Sehun's POV
***

Don't act like you're okay because I know those two used to love you back then Sana. I know you feel something. You're trying to get yourself a grip right now and ignoring your boyfriend's presence here. Well, it's not like I'm jealous or something since they're not Jimin but well forget what I said. I'm jealous, yes I do. I don't know everytime I see you talking with J-Hope, my heart is burning more than when you talked with Jimin.

I can't lie that you guys have the best chemistry. It's like he's your air and you're his sunshine. I'm jealous since the start.

Best friend my ass.

"Sana won't like haunted house,"I said when we stand in front of haunted house. Sana grabbed my hand even tighter, she looks like hiding her fear hardly.

"N-no. It's okay... you're here right?"she looked up to me. Seeing her eyes, my heart is weak. I caressed her hair and gave a brief kiss on her crown.

"Are you sure?"I asked.

"Yes. He he...but please don't let go of my hand,"she said. I nodded then we proceed to enter the house.

At first we're walking close to each other. Suga and Dawon noona first. I knew from Sana that Suga and J-Hope are scaredy cats in BTS but maybe the effect from holding girlfriend's hand, he looked so brave now. Then me and Sana after Suga and the last are J-Hope and Sejeong. Sana hides her head on my arm everytime a ghost popped out. She's screaming and crying. I laughed seeing her like that and I want to kiss her but it's impossible here. The girls are screaming so loud and in the middle of the house, the room is pitch black, no lights at all and we walked so carefully to not get lost. I'm sure I hold Sana's hand tightly enough but suddenly she's screaming so loud and the grip was released.

"Sana?!"

***
No one's POV
***

"Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!"Sana screamed out loud and immediately crying when a cold thin hand grabbed her arm and pulled her back. She immediately threw the hand away and back off but when she turned around, she couldn't find anyone near her. It was pitch black and she can't see anything and can't hear anything. Seems like she got separated from the group.

"I blame you stupid ghost!!!"Sana cried while wiping her tears. She's trying to resume her walk but she really has no idea where she must go. She's afraid she'll enter another ghost chamber. So she's only stand up there.

"I guess I must use my phone,"Sana tried to get her phone but she cursed after that when she realized that Sehun brought her bag.

"Mom...what should I do,"Sana crouched down and start to sobbing again. At that moment she heard foot steps and it scared her. Sana tried to hide herself but suddenly someone caught her. That person brought a phone and turned the lights on.

"Sana?!!"

Sana looked up to the person who stumbled with her and upon seeing his face, she immediately hugs his foot.

"Oppa!! I'm scared,"she cried again. Hoseok crouched down and patted Sana's head before the girl hugs him tightly. He was taken aback but then hugged her tightly, knowing that she's scared to death.

"I got separated from the group too and looking for way out. Glad that I found you here. I don't know what will happen if you stayed here all alone,"he said.

"My phone is with Sehun too I really don't know how to go out,"she cried. Hoseok caressed her head gently, trying to soothe her down.

"It's okay I'm here. Let's get out together,"he helped Sana to stand up but Sana suddenly hugs him again.

"Sana, why?"he asked.

"I don't know. Let me hug you now for a while,"she sobbed. Hoseok's lips turned ㅅ but then he hugs her tightly while caressing her long hair.

"Hoseok-ah?!! Are you there?! Please answer me!"

Sana and Hoseok broke the hug when suddenly Suga came with a light.

"Hyung I'm here!"Hoseok said. Suga quickly averted the light to his direction. They could see Suga, Dawon, Sejeong and Sehun. Sejeong quickly ran to Hoseok and hug him, made Sana smiled bitterly but then Sehun approached her. Sana quickly threw herself to Sehun's embrace.

"Oppa someone pulled me and I got lost!"she cried to her boyfriend.

"Thanks God. Thanks Hobi you found Sana,"said Dawon.

After that they escaped the haunted house and Sana swore she won't enter any other haunted house ever again. Dawon recommend to ride roller coaster after that. Sana is excited and that made the older one surprised.

"Sana you like roller coaster? Hobi hates that since young. He's a loser,"said Dawon.

"Yes I love speedy rides! I know Hobi Oppa hates that kind of game. But me and Sehun love it! So bye Oppa,"Sana mocked Hoseok just to make their relationship back to it was before, comfortable. Hoseok laughed upon hearing that and said that he doesn't care and let Sejeong ride it alone which made him got a smack from his noona.

"Yah you don't make your noona embarrassed because you're a coward in front of your girl,"Dawon said.

"Hoseok-ah that's not scary,"said Suga.

All of them laughed but Sana knew, no matter how much she tried to make their relationship back like before, she's always failed because Hoseok isn't in the same boat with her anymore.

"I'm sorry guys I'm thirsty. I'll go buy drinks for us, wait for me ok,"said Sana.

"Wait I come,"Sehun didn't want to let Sana alone tried to chase her but Sana stopped him.

"No Oppa, I can go buy by myself, also I want to go to toilet,"

"It's okay I'll go with you,"

"No no really!"Sana still so stubborn.

"I'll go with Sana. I also want to go to toilet,"Sejeong volunteered. Sana nodded.

"It's okay I'm with Sejeong. You're tired already just sit there,"Sana said to Sehun. Sehun pouted his lips but he's obedient to Sana. Sana pulled Sejeong's hand to leave the place.

"So how's Hoseok Oppa? He's the best person for a boyfriend there, you're lucky,"Sana told Sejeong.

"He's really the best! My days just got more brightly now when he's there. You guys are best friends right? You know how's the feeling having him around,"Sejeong answered excitedly.

Sana smiled,"Yes. But being best friend and boyfriend is different. You're more lucky than I. Please take care of him,"Sana said. Sejeong suddenly got curious after hearing her words.

"Have you ever imagined if he's your boyfriend?"she asked. Sana halted her step and turned around to face Sejeong.

"What?"

Sejeong only looked at her, waiting for her answer.

"No. I'm happy enough having him as my best friend so I never thought about more than that,"she answered.

'Now when she asked that... Why now I imagine if Hobi Oppa as my boyfriend? That's so funny! Lol, I can't believe actually. Gosh! What the hell I'm thinking about? She's ridiculous asking me that,'

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
I'm going to flip the table around now. Jimin is coming next chapter 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.8K 33
- A whole new story -New characters -more drama -more heartbreaks *SIDE NOTE: Twice are not a girl group band* Twice: Sana-----> BTS: Taehyung San...
222K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
19.4K 877 37
Mr. City, Jeon Jungkook meets Country Girl Park Jihyo --- I wrote this when I was 13 years old. This was the first story I worked on. As I read throu...
85.4K 3.2K 40
A story between two people with different personalities _______________~~~°°°~~~~_________________ Kim Taehyung a cold hearted billionaire who was k...