Katsudeku/Bakudeku fluff/smut...

By Weirdo_with_a_beanie

Just Katsudeku or Bakudeku fluff oneshots. -REQUESTS CLOSED FOR TIME BEING- Random stuff happens here Started... More

Request & Etc.
Can I kiss you?
Why'd it have to be you?
*GASP* I has gotten of le tagged!?!?
I'm you, and you're me?
NEW COVER
I needs requests
S-Shoucchan...? Part One
S-Shoucchan...? Part 2
New cover?
Blackout
Its Wescott, right?
HOLY SHIT 100k?!?!?

Found Out

12K 213 608
By Weirdo_with_a_beanie

AU: Their already dating in this, and the title says it all, they were found out

Izuku Midoriya's POV

Me and Kacchan were walking to school together, well the first half to school.  After that we separate so we don't look suspicious. But as we were walking together, he asks me a question. "Hey you wanna go to that new cafe downtown?"

Hmmm...I have an idea...I start to smirk to myself.

"Ooooohhh is Kacchan asking me on a date~?" i say teasingly.

"Shut it shit nerd!" i started to giggle, Kacchan doesn't like to show it, but hes embarrassed. I can tell because his cheeks are dusted pink.

"Aw...I was hoping it was a date..." i started to pout playfully. "Ugh fine...Its a date." He replies. "Yay!" I laughed once he flung me over his shoulder. "Kacchaaan! Let me down!" I laugh once more before i hear a familiar voice.

"Deku?" Oh crap. We must've walked together past the half point.

All of a sudden Kacchan throws me to Uraraka, knowing she'll catch me with her quirk. "Take the nerd with ya." He said that, then left. Even though Kacchan is a real hot-head, he's smart, and logical. He thought of a plan within seconds.

He knew that he had to make it look like bullying, but make sure I'm not harmed. Since Uraraka, and Iida aren't that far away, he decided to throw me to her, and like i said earlier, he knew she was going to catch me with her quirk.

"Ugh that Bakugo gets on my nerves!" She complains with I'm still stuck in the air.  "Uh Uraraka?" She looks at me and apologizes while setting me down easy.

Time skip~

I walk out the door without saying a word, and made my way to find Kacchan. I see Kacchan walking alone, so I run up to him.

"Hi Kacchan!" I hug him from behind. "Hey Deku." He smiles, turning around to play with my hair. "You ready to go?" 

"Yup!"

~Another Time Skip bc I'm a lazy ass person~

Bakugo's POV

"So here we are." I say to him.

The cafe is small and cute, not too special. We walk through the entrance, and Izuku finds a spot to sit while i order our food.  I already knew what he wanted, so I ordered by memory. 

I walked over and found him sitting in the middle of a couch, bobbing his head up and down. 

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I kno ya'll perverted... or is it just me? 

So I sit next to him and set the food down. I gently pull his earbuds out and say with a smile, "Hello there."  He becomes a blushing mess from how close we are. Our faces just centimeters apart. 

I smirk and give him a quick peck on the lips.  "H-hello Kacchan." I chuckle and move back, a few people staring at us. Some are giving us weird looks, and some are a blushing mess trying not to squeal. I give them all death glares and they look away.

"So whatcha wanna do?" he asks. "I dunno, maybe watch a movie?" 

"Okay! Ill pull one up!" he smiles back. Oh god. Hes so adorable. He has no idea what he does to me, i wanna kiss him, but i think I've embarrassed him enough i think.

And also we might get kicked out if I make out with him so I've decided not too. I guess ill just do it later whe- "Do you wanna watch 'All Might: Around the world'?" He said interrupting my thoughts.

"Uhhh sure. It better not be boring nerd." I ruffled his hair.

"I doubt it will be!"

Ashido's POV

"Hey who wants to go to the new cafe downtown?!" i yelled out to the class. "Sure lemme just ask Dek- aw. I guess he already left." Uraraka made a sad face, but it suddenly turned happy. "But sure ill go!"

"*Kero* Sounds like fun." Tsu said while putting a finger up to her chin.

"Hell yeah!" Kirishima yelled. "Yo, Bakubro you wanna go?" he asks to find that he already left. "Meh he probably would've said no anyways." He mumbled.

"Sure mademoiselle." Aoyama said with a dramatic pose. 

~Time Skip~

So it ended up being, Uraraka, Tenya, Tsu, Kirishima, Kaminari, (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST BOOOI KAMINARI *June 29*) Aoyama, Sero, and Momo. Most of the other kids were busy, and some just didn't want to. And since we were having a competition on who would be able to get there first without quirks, we all met up at a different time.

Of course Tenya was in the background yelling at us, but we ignored him. So Kirishima was the first one to get there, then Kaminari, Momo, Tsu, Sero, Tenya, Me, Uraraka, Tenya, and Aoyama. Once we all got there, Kirishima looked really shocked.

"Hey dude, what with the face?" Kaminari asked. 

"Dude.... Be quiet, but go inside and look at where the couch is..." He mumbled still shocked.

So I push past everyone and peek inside. "HOLY SH-" Kirishima quickly covered my mouth, and pulled me back. So after my reaction, everyone busted in with a rush. Causing a loud scene.

I face palm myself, "Idiots."   But the couple had earbuds in, they didn't notice.

I went inside again to see if my eyes were deceiving me. As I look at the couch, I see Midoriya placed between Bakugos legs, with his head leaning back on Bakugos chest. His arms were around the green haired boys stomach. Watching something on his phone. 

I quickly took a picture, as so did Uraraka. Of course, we were both Fujoshis. What do you expect?

Though Midoriya lifted up his head to talk to Bakugo, but he saw us and started to freak out.

He scrambled out of Bakugos grasp, Bakugo gave a confused look. All the small boy did was point in our direction.

"Holy shit." was all I heard.

Midoriyas POV

Oh no. They saw us. What if they judge us, and call us gay, and hate us?  What if we get bullied and made fun of? And what if Kacchan breaks up with me due to stress? Oh god what if?

I fall back onto the couch, and look at Kacchan. If looks could kill, anyone within a 100 Mile radius, would be dead. He stands up and walks toward them.

He points at Kirishima and the others. "Call me anything you want you fuckers. But don't do ANYTHING to Izuku."

"Hey! I'm not against it! Its totally manly to date! I support!" Kirishima says giving a thumbs up. "I'm just shocked, that's all."

Both Uraraka and Ashido nodded furiously in agreement. 

"I just hope you use protection, and keep clean. And make sure that he has consent too do 'The thing'. Oh and also d-" Sero cut him off by saying, "That's cool n all Tenya, but I think they know this already. But Bakugo, you know I'm cool with it." He added.

"Mhhm!" Iida nodded.

"Hmmm... I never thought this would happen. *Kero* Just make sure you stay focused on your studies."  Tsu said while Iida was was doing his weird hand movements.

Aoyama just said, "Make sure to stay Glam-Or-Ous!" He drew out the word by cyllables.  

Kaminari was smiling, and looked very happy for some reason, and eventually Momo decided to join Uraraka and Ashido with taking pictures.

And i started to cry hysterically. Knowing they accept us. Kacchan comes over to hug me and comfort me. And while doing this, Ashido, Momo and Uraraka are all taking photos, smiling creepily.

"Weeeeeeeell we probably shouldn't interrupt you guys on your daaaaate....So well take our leave!" Kirishima said, dragging everyone out. "Bye dudes!" and with that they left.

Kirishimas POV

 Since everyone was so supportive.... maybe this means Kaminari and I can date! Well only if he agrees too... But yeah!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My doodes sry i haven't updated in like, a week. And sry if this seems rushed. My procrastination level is at 110% lol. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMINARI!!!!!!!! Ughhhh I'm a day late. It was yesterday June 29th but meeeeh.

WELP I'M SURPRISED. 175 READS. DAYUM. i is proud of meh self. 

thank uuuuuu so much. Byeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.