Madly Inlove || M.Y.G

By Princess_penguin23

"You know wherever you will hide I will find you right?" ~Dark Romance Min Yoongi fanfic~ More

Sneak Peek
1: Late
2: Present
3: Black Van
4: unknown number
5: Stranger
6: Watched
7: Watching
8: A Week
9: Coffee Shop
10: Capture
11: Awake
13: Lunch
14: Mine
15: Dinner
16: Beat
17: Bruised
18: Threat
19: The Boys
20: Escape
21: Mad
22: found
bonus chapter
23: Caught
24: shackles
25: far
Questions!
26: Talk
New Book
27: trouble
28: Surprise
29: Belong
30: Apologize
31: Careful
32: Yearn
33: Mystery
34: Tada
35: Run
36: Bare
37: Pain
38: Voices
39: Cards
40: Casino
Teaser
41: Abduct
42: Clueless
43: Bunny
44: Knives
45: Doll
46: Bullets
47: Home
48: Tremor
49: Dusk til Dawn
50: Beneath

12: Kiss

14.1K 441 180
By Princess_penguin23

Third Person's Pov

You shriek in surprise when he throws you on the bed and crawl on top of you.

Yoongi smirk, noticing the position your were in underneath him.

He's been waiting fo this day to come and he's now living his dreams finally having you underneath him.

The position was making him more excited at the way you writhed underneath him, hitting your small fist against his chest while screaming for help.

He looked down, noticing the jacket you were wearing was zipped up, covering the white dress you were sporting last night.

He groaned, swiping his bottom lip with his tongue at how his lips dried just looking at you.

You almost regret wearing something that would catch his attention, if only you knew what was going to happen you never wore it and wear a jeans instead.

Then realization hit you and you know what he's planning to do when he eyed your body lustfully making your eyes widen in panic and shake.

"Please don't... please don't touch me." You frantically shook your head trying to fight free from his strong grip to no avail.

With one hand pinning your shoulder down the matres, he used his other to trail down to your chest making you inhale sharply.

You were going to get raped, that's what you were thinking at the moment as he grip the zipper and slowly unzipped your jacket, just enough to where he could see your exposed collarbones that was driving him crazy at the sight.

"Stop! Please someone help me!" You scream in panic noticing what he's going to do to you.

"So beautiful..." he whisper, moving the clothing off your shoulder slowly until it was off showing your shoulders.

"No." You whimper, fear looming your mind and body.

You shiver instinctively everytime his fingers slightly grazed the smooth skin of your chest and outrageous heartbeat was hammering in a dangerous pace in your chest.

"let me go p-please." you plead, your voice was quiet and shaky.

Your whole body was shaking in fear as horrid thoughts of what he's going to do to you run in your mind.

You are going to get raped and you can't help but cry loudly which only annoys the criminal.

The man moved your hair away from your neck ever so gently ignoring your annoying cries.

His eyes flicker to the expose skin of your neck then back to your frightened face, trying his best to hold himself back from taking your innocence.

You were beautiful and attracting him dangerously closer to you everytime without you knowing and you were driving him mad.

The way you gaze at him with big eyes full of fear and innocence and how you beg helplessly was satisfying him.

"Shhhh." he mumbled, bringing his face to your neck making you whimper and pressed farther on the bed in a feeble attempt to get away from him.

He's been waiting to do this ever since he laid his eyes on you on that street and he won't hold himself back anymore.

After all those suffering days of just watching you from a far distance and holding himself back from taking you he finally have you close, right in his arms, underneath him.

He places small kisses under your ear making you sob and cower away.

He moaned and if only you're in a different scenario you'll find it sexy but the sound just disgust you.

It was like an ecstasy driving him wild and your vanilla flower scent was filling his senses almost drive him on edge to take your dignity.

Yoongi noticed your panic and fear and raised one of his hands to your face, causing you to flinch out of fear.

As you flinched away, he frown not liking the way you cower away from him like he was kind of a monster.

But a wide sick grin broke out on his face again remembering he was indeed a monster.

He cackle, the sound almost sound dark and twisted.

"Let go of me please." you pleaded, your hopeful eyes glued to his beautiful face.

Your voice was shaking in fear that it falter.

You were no longer screaming and you find your voice hush and broken.

You couldn't hold it anymore as you let a few stray of tears fall from your frightened eyes.

You just realize how scared you were.

You are so scared for your life.

Yoongi stroked your cheek with his thumb almost lovingly, causing you to shiver from the cold contact of his touch as he wipe your tears away.

You were scared nonetheless.

Yoongi was looking at you with such intense gaze and adoration like he just found something so precious.

"So beautiful..." he murmur, just adoring how perfect you look in his eyes.

Without warning, Yoongi has close the remaining gap between you two as he lean his face towards you capturing your dry lips in his.

Your breath hitched in your throat and your eyes widen the moment his soft lips touch your chapped ones.

Your mind quickly worked and you press your hand in between you and him to push Yoongi away but he quickly pin your arms above your head and lock your legs between his thighs.

You feel so helpless as he trap you down unable to make such a move to stop him from touching you.

It was a forced not-so-gentle kiss and you didn't response back to the unwanted gesture and only pressed your lips together refusing to reply.

You didn't stay still as you keep on writhing underneath him every now and then and tugging on your wrist to stop him from assaulting you sexually but ofcourse he's way too strong.

You never expect your first kiss to be like this, you imagine it to be romantic and butterflies but this is not prince charming and fairytales and you found yourself kissing a kidnapper.

You feel like crying, he just stole your first kiss that's meant to be special.

"Mhhhm."

Your cries was muffled by his kiss as you try to scream for help and kick your legs furiously only to got it trapped between his thighs.

Yoongi was enjoying this, he was enjoying it way too much even you were being feisty and won't submit to his kiss.

As much as he wanted to undress you right there and make love to his woman, he can't...

for now.

"Time for lunch baby." Yoongi grunt, almost hesitant to pull away from you and stop what he started.

You were both breathing heavily from the forced kiss and you were taking your time to catch your breath.

He has taken your breath away that his lips almost suffocates you.

Anger.

You felt anger.

"You're disgusting." you spit the words with hatred and without thinking, you were still breathless from the kiss you unwillingly shared with him and you didn't regret saying those harsh words at all.

You were mad at him and you hate that you just let him take your supposed to be special first kiss but you tried to fought.

His eyes turns cold and his hold on your wrist tighten that you almost feel your blood circulation cut.

You whimper but keep your spiteful glare even the way he's looking at you scares you.

"I won't punish you for now love but I tell you to watch your mouth." Yoongi state through gritted teeth, holding himself back from hurting you as he narrowed his eyes at you but his face was cold nonetheless.

You gulp nervously, no longer confident anymore.

He doesn't sound happy and the look he's giving you is threatening.

"Understood?" He ask in authority and you found yourself voicing out a faint yes.

"Now it's time for lunch baby, come on, I know you're hungry." Yoongi announce brushing a few strand of hair out of your face but his face and voice remains cold even his eyes held an intense gaze of passion and clouded with lust.

You recoil from his touch only for him to cackle.

You whimper, afraid that he would do something to you but keep your mouth sealed this time afraid of what he'll do to you if he snap.

He's a criminal.

You have to be careful.

___________________

A/N

Another update for today! Happy reading! Stay tuned for another update later! Lovelots!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.3K 35
It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Trust me you gonna find extraordinary stor...
63.8K 1.7K 18
"No one's taking you away from me..." ~ Min Yoongi 💜 STOP READING THIS PLEASE [REWRITTEN VERSION OUT NOW!!] ...
200 24 13
"We need you to find someone, we think he's in danger. His name is Min Yoongi." not actually done, just --MOVED--
591K 17.2K 18
"I won't hesitate to punish you , if you escape this mansion baby "