𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝟐 ➳ "...

By idfwubruh

"we done been through way too much girl just to throw it all away." ✨ down for you 2 ➳ smile. © idfwubruh 20... More

➳ intro.
➳ cast.
➳ 001.
➳ 002.
➳ 003.
➳ 004.
➳ 005.
➳ 006.
➳ 007.
➳ 008.
➳ 009.
➳ 010.
➳ 011.
➳ 012.
➳ 013.
➳ 014.
➳ 015.
➳ 016.
➳ 017.
➳ 018.
➳ 019.
➳ 020.
➳ 021.
➳ 022.
➳ 023.
➳ 024.
➳ 025.
➳ 026.
➳ 027.
not an update
➳ 028.
➳ 029.
➳ 030.
➳ 031.
➳ 032.
➳ 033.
➳ 034.
➳ 035.
➳ 037.
ATTENTION!!!

➳ 036.

5.7K 194 63
By idfwubruh

"obviously it didn't work
for a reason."
one week later...
k e n z i e .

i woke up, and rubbed my eyes. we were all sleeping on the floor. three nights ago, the uhaul came and picked up all the furniture that were gonna move to the new mansion.

the floor wasn't uncomfortable or anything, but glizzy was using my titties as a pillow and now there's a puddle of drool on my tank top.

today was finally the day that we were moving to new york. nahmir wasn't thrilled at all. nigga looked depressed as hell.

today was also the day that i would prank glizzy with 'the pill didn't work' prank. and oooh, this shit boutta be funny as hell. i bought two fake positive pregnancy tests.

i was planning on telling him in my room, so i was about to get ready, and set the cameras up.

i moved his arm off of me gently, and got up. i went up into my room, and into the bag that had some of my clothes. the rest were all packed up.

i went into the bathroom, and got into the shower. after twenty minutes, i got out, and changed into the outfit.

i put my hair into a neat high ponytail, and laid my edges nicely. i put on some lipgloss, and walked out of the bathroom.

i grabbed the camera from the dresser, and began to record.

"damn... how do i start this intro?" i mumbled to myself.

"hey y'all, today i'm boutta get glizzy back for that bumass viagra prank he did on me like three weeks ago." i said. "okay bye."

i set the camera up in a corner, and covered it with some clothes.

i pulled out my phone and texted him.

[ baby mamas 💍 ] ;
come upstairs, we gotta
talk about something.

[ baby daddy 😚🤞🏽 ] ;
hold on mamas.
Read 11:36 AM.

"i told him to come upstairs y'all." i whispered, and showed the camera the texts on my phone.

i sat on the bed. well, it wasn't even a bed. it didn't have a mattress. 😭😭

i scrolled through my phone, waiting for him to come upstairs. after a few moments, he came into the room.

"wassup baby?" he asked, and sat on the edge of the bed. "you sleep good?"

"yeah, i slept fine." i replied. "and, i gotta tell you something important."

"i assumed." he said. "so wassup?" he asked.

"ion know how to say it." i said, and laughed.

"whatchu mean?" he asked, and snickered. "just say it, be blunt."

"okay so..." i said. "remember around like two weeks ago when i took the plan b pill?"

"yeah?" he said, confused. "what about it?" he asked.

"so i've been having the same symptoms i had when i was pregnant with nas—

"ohh shi— WE HAVING A FUCKIN' BABY?!" he whisper-yelled.

"i'm pretty sure." i said, and smiled.

"let's fuckin' go!" he yelled. he got up, and picked me up off the bed. he spinned me around, and kissed all over my face.

damn now i feel bad.

"you took a test right?" he asked.

"yeah, i took two." i replied.

"lemme see 'em." he said.

"alright." i said, and nodded. i went into the bathroom, and got the two fake tests that i hid in the bathroom cabinet.

i went back into my room, and handed him the tests. he looked at both of them.

"ahh we having another fuckin' baby!" he yelled. "we having anotha' boy." he continued.

"what makes you think that?" i asked, and furrowed my eyebrows.

"you said you havin' the same symptoms you had when you was pregnant with nas right?" he asked. "bam, you havin' another boy."

"you never know." i said. "i might be having a girl." i continued.

"whatever you say bighead." he replied. "but, i cant believe we havin' another babyy." he said.

shit i feel bad. 😭 damn.

"me neither." i said. "i'm actually kind of excited." i continued.

"see i told you from the jump not to take the pill." he said. "obviously it didn't work for a reason."

"okay, but i have something else to tell you." i said.

"damn, i just keep getting good n— fuck it, what is it?" he asked.

i got up, and walked towards the camera. i showed it to him.

"oh hell no," he said. "mane, fuck you." he continued, and stuck up his middle finger.

"told you i was gone get yo ass back." i said. "how you feelin'?" i asked.

"i hate you right now." he said. "nah cut that shit off my nigga. had me all happy n' shit."

"team kenzie niggas." i said. "bye." i continued, and ended the video.

"nah i'm deadass mad." he said. "don't talk to me on the plane."

"you'll get over it boobear." i said, and shrugged.

"boobea— mane, get out." he said. "the uber boutta come pick us up and drop us to the airport."

"okay." i said, and shrugged. "but, i wanna spend time with my baby before we leave." i continued.

"mane, go check on nas." he said, and rolled his eyes.

"okay fine." i said. "only cause i love nas more than you." i said, and shrugged.

"oh so it's like that, word?" he asked.

"yes." i said, and laughed. i walked out of the room, and back downstairs. nasir was sitting on top of nahmir, who was sleeping.

"mommy!" he exclaimed, and pointed at me. i walked over to him, and picked him up.

"hey baby." i said, and kissed his cheek repeatedly.

"mommy, we leaving today?" he asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"mhm." i said, and nodded my head.

"okay." he said, and wrapped his arms around me. "i wanna see glizzy."

"alright." i said, and snickered. i walked up the steps, and into the room.

"oh my fuckin' go— what you wa—oh shit, wassup nas." glizzy said, making me laugh.

"hi glizzy." he said, and smirked; making me laugh again. glizzy held his arms out, and put nas in his arms.

"what time we leavingggg?" nas groaned, and rolled his eyes.

lil nigga already has an attitude at two years old.

"in a few minutes baby, everyone's getting ready." i said.

"you woke nahmir up?" glizzy asked.

"oh sh— i'ma be back." i said, going downstairs. i went into the living room and shook nahmir til he woke up.

"mane what?" he groaned, and put a pillow over his head.

"mane, the uber boutta be here nigga, get ready." i said.

"and y'all tell me thi— nevermind, let me go." he said, and got up. he sprinted into the basement.

i stood there for a few moments, and snickered. i went back upstairs, and into the room glizzy and nas were in.

"the uber said it's here." glizzy said.

"okay, lets go." i replied. he nodded his head, picked nasir up, and got off the bed. he walked out of the room, and i followed behind him.

➳➳➳

- comment , vote , share. xx
- kiaraaa 😤✨ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
911K 38.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
259K 11.7K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
779K 30.7K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...