Switched

By Luna_Hime20

What if everything was switched around? what if Naruto was never the kyuubi holder, and The Uchiha massacred... More

🌸🌸
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
🌸Not a Chapter🌸
12
13
14
15
16
⚠️Not a Chapter⚠️
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Not a Chapter
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
•ɳσƭ α ૮ɦαρƭε૨•

1

10.4K 335 241
By Luna_Hime20

Naruto's POV

In a few days I will turn four, I'm super excited 'ttebayo!  Mom and I have been picking little things for my birthday party in which I will invite all my friends and play with them, and also spend time with my dad, being hokage sure takes a lot of time away from his family...

Anyways because I am the honorable son of the the fourth, everyone in the village respects me, and I have no problem with it, and because of it my mom let's me walk around, alone, because believe it or not I with just being three know the whole village from the back of my hand.

That is one of the reasons my parents let me walk alone in the village, at the moment I'm going to buy some dangos to share with my mom and dad, for all the hard work they do.

I'm really proud of them, dattebayo!

As I was passing the bread shop I heard some sniffing and whimpers coming from the back.

And being the curious person that I am, decided to go and check it out.

When I went and checked I saw a girl around my age crying with her head down, she had bruises all over her hands and legs, her pink hair was all over the place.

I neared her quietly not trying to scare her away, and when I was close enough, I cleared my throat.

Making her flinch, her eyes looked at me with so much sadness and confusion?

"Why you crying? " I asked her.

"Becwase nobody likes me. " she said as she lowered her eyes staring at the floor.

"Why? You look nice to me. " I said to her not really understanding why nobody liked her.

"Why you being nice to me? " she asked out of no where.

"Because I am nice to everyone ttebayo! " I said to her giving her one of my biggest smiles I can muster.

She looked confused and then gave me a small smile..

"Must be nice, you must have lots of friends. " she said while looking at me with her sad forest green eyes.

"I do have frwends but not so much, hey you want to be my frwend? " I asked her with hope that she agreed.

She thought about it, and then nodded her head just a little that was barely noticeable.

"Great, here, come with me, " I said to her holding my hand out to her for her to grab on to and stand up.

She shyly grabbed my hand and stood up, she was smaller than me, and really skinny.

Her clothes were dirty and were kinda small...

I didn't let go of her hand and pulled her with me to the dango shop, she timidly walked besides me and for a second she wanted to let go of my hand.

Once we were inside the shop the nice old lady that sold the dango was going to greet me when she suddenly pulled me away from my new friend and screeched to her, "stay away, you demon child!  Out of here!  Scurry off I don't want you here! " and with that my new friend with tears in her eyes left without a word.

I struggled to get away from the gripping hands of the old lady," honorable son of the fourth, that girl is bad news stay away from her. " she said turning towards me.

I nodded and ran from her shop before she said another word, I looked all over for my friend but without any luck.

It soon turned dark and it got a bit cold, with a sigh of defeat I turned towards the path to get home before my mother yells at me for being late for dinner.

When I entered the warm walls of my home, I headed towards the kitchen, smelling the delicious food that my mother makes.

I washed up first though, with help of my mom of course.

"Hey Naruto, how was your day today? " my father asked me when he came in and took a seat next to mom once she placed the food in the table.

"It was good, because I made a new friend, but also bad becwase the dango owner scared her away, she yelled at my new friend scaring her, and then I couldn't find her. " I explained to them sadly.

For a three year old I sure talk better than a five year old, my parents better be proud, 'ttebayo!

"What's the name of your new friend? " my mother asked me with concern.

"...I don't know.. I didn't have time to ask her... " I said almost wanting to cry.

"Hmm, can you tell me how she looks like? " this time my father was the one that asked me.

I nodded, " she has prwetty pink hair, and beautiful green eyes and she is really small and skinny almost fra.. Fre.. Frag.. " I struggled with the last word.

"Fragile. " my mother finished off for me.

I nodded agreeing with the word.

My father's eyes were wide open as if he had realized something.

Both my mother and I noticed, we were going to ask him what happened, when he suddenly stood up and gently pulled my mom with him leaving me very confused.

After a few minutes past, then once again both my parents came in the kitchen, " sweety, here is what we'll do, tomorrow both you and me will look for your new friend, okay? " my mom said with a soft tone to her voice.

I nodded happily that tomorrow I would look for my new friend and that mom was going to help me, this will be a piece of cake.

My father nodded and with the agreement and sat down again to finish his food, with my mom following his example.

I was already finished so I excused myself and got ready to go to bed. Once I was finished with brushing my teeth and got ready in my bed snuggling with my brown stuffed bear.

I was falling asleep, when I felt someone touch my forehead and then kissed it.

I love my mother so much I don't know what I would do without her, or dad on that matter.

They are my everything.
.
.
.
.
Morning came quickly and I was up and running.

But when I woked up my dad would be already in his office doing whatever hokages do.

Both kaa'san and I finished breakfast and got ready to look for my new friend.

I looked everywhere, in every corner in every alley and every place I could think of, while my mom looked for her in the forest.

It was around noon, and both kaa'san and I were very tired and exhausted that we decided to go over at ichiraku's, were they sell the second best ramen ever, my mom is the one that makes the first most amazing home made ramen ever, 'ttebayo!

Once we were going inside we heard someone giggling.
When we entered we saw my new friend giggling to whatever Teuchi was telling her.

She was half finished with her ramen when we entered, but when she saw us, well exactly when she saw me she was frozen in place.

Then avoided any eye contact with me. "Hi new friend, I was looking for you all day, kaa'san also hwelped me look for you, dattebayo! " I said to her.

"You were looking for me?" She asked timidly.

I nodded, "believe it! " I said giving her thumbs up.

Then I saw tears welling up in her eyes. "Why? " she asked confused.

"Becwase you my frwend. " I said with a slight blush.

"I'm your frwend? " she asked again not believing her ears.

I nodded, while taking a seat next to her. While I told her everything about my birthday party and that I wanted her to be there she instantly lit up like a Christmas tree. Meanwhile, my mom talked with Teuchi and ordered our ramen.

We ate up and talked nonstop, then it was time to leave, but before I left I asked my new friend a very important question.

"Hey, what's your name? " I asked her.

"Sakura, Haruno Sakura. " she said while giving me a toothy grin.

"Well Sakura, I'm Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki and I will become your best friend and protector, Believe it! " I said giving her a smile of my own.

"Thank you, Naruto, thank you it means a lot, believe it. " she said while waving goodbye towards my mom and I.

Once she left my mom ushered me towards the house with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm happy that you are her friend, Naruto. " she told me once we were inside.

"I'm happy too kaa'san, I'm happy too. " I agreed while waiting for my dad to get home and tell him everything that happened.

I'm really happy to be Sakura's friend I swear I will  protect her no matter what.

💮hey guys so how was the first chapter, did you guys like it?

First things first, this is my first fanfic so I'm kind of new to this even if I have read so many fanfics I'm kind of nervous with this.

So please give feedback, and all. And maybe help Me or give suggestions, I will gladly accept them.

Like if you guys enjoyed the chapter, and also thanks for giving this fanfic a chance I appreciate it, thank you.

With lots of love- L.H20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 187 12
What if Naruto had a sister? What if Minato died sealing the two parts of the nine-tails inside the two twins? What if Sasuke didn't get obsessed wit...
519K 7.5K 37
WARNING!!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN LIKE 5TH GRADE AND THE WRITING IS REALLY BAD AND THE STORYLINE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! I tried editing it, but t...
2K 59 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...
906K 19.3K 29
What if Naruto left the village when he was 6 years old after unlocking a powerful Doujutsu from a near death experience and joined the Akatsuki, and...