Insane [H.S]

נכתב על ידי HarrysMyVodkaxx

What's the borderline between normal and insane? Have you ever thought about it? In medical terms how can som... עוד

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Nine

326 55 106
נכתב על ידי HarrysMyVodkaxx

After my encounter with Harry, I felt like my emotions were on a whirlwind rollercoaster, I don't know why I reacted the way I did, I don't know why I didn't push him away or yelled at him, I just found myself leaning into his touch, I found myself craving the way his hand felt on my skin, maybe it's because he's the only guy I am dealing with right now aside from Zayn, maybe it's the fact that my life is boring and I haven't had a boyfriend for as long as I remember, I can still feel his presence as if he never left. Maybe it's because he's pulling me in by his dark and mysterious personality, everything about him intrigued me, but I don't like how I am feeling right now, I don't need affection.

I am feeling like I am having mixed emotions cause I don't like him; since the very first day I met him at the club but yet he's attractive and good-looking, but when I really think about it I know that all he did was trace his hand on my skin,it shouldn't be a big deal, but that's what I always do, make things a bigger deal than they already are, this is just the way I am and no matter how hard I try to change it, I can't, I always find myself over-thinking everything, it meant nothing and I should just get it out of my head.

I rested my head back on the chair letting out a huff of annoyance and boredom until I heard a knock on my office door, it was Jane.

"Long day?" She asked with a small smile holding a cup of coffee and placing it on my desk, it was black, just how I liked it.

I nodded my head "just got so much on my mind and working on this feature article is not helping the slightest bit"

She chuckled "that's why I thought you'd need this, you can't live without coffee anyways" she adjusted her hair then placed something on my desk.

"What is this?" I asked her furrowing my eyebrows.

"This is a newspaper article, thought you might wanna read it, it's about that guy from the asylum" she said shrugging.

"Why would you give it to me?" I asked afraid that she might have suspected something or heard me and Zayn talking about it.

"I just thought you were interested in this case since Mr Smith chose your previous article that was about him to be published, I can take it if you don't want it" she muttered.

I shrugged my shoulders, it was an act but eventually I was waiting for the moment she'd leave my office so I can see what did the article say or if there anything that proves that Styles is linked to the crime.

"Well, I have to go, Nathan is waiting for me in the third floor, we have loads of stuff to do" she didn't wait for my reply and I was thankful for that, then she slammed the door shut on her way out, I took a deep breath before reading the headline of the newspaper.

DNA INCLUDES STYLES:-
'DNA testing has now included Styles confirming his guilt, as the source of the hair found on the victim's body belongs to him after being analyzed under microscopy.'

I face-palmed at what I just read, my head was being bombarded with various thoughts and questions, I felt as if my brain was about to explode, so many things rushing in my mind all at once, I don't know whether I should believe this or not, but the word 'confirming' wasn't there for nothing, I remember Harry's words ringing in my ears 'interviewers always lie about evidences', I don't know what to believe anymore, I sighed drowning in my own thoughts, but there's a possibility that they could be lying.

I thought about everything that the girl at the institution said, everything she told me made all of those articles a bunch of lies in my eyes, from the fact that they banned the patients from seeing a doctor to the torturing techniques they used on them, but why would they do this to Styles? Why not any other patient? And more importantly where did he go or where is he hiding? I wonder if he's even alive after all of this.

I couldn't take it anymore and in a matter of minutes, I found myself knocking on Harry's door in a mad dash, I heard the sound of shuffling on the other side of the door until suddenly it was opened in a harsh way, he eyed me for an instant and I forgot why I was here under his intense glare, he was wearing a dark sweater and dark pants along with a green beanie, he moved aside signaling for me to come in, he didn't utter a single word even when I stepped into his house, I let my eyes wonder over the place, everything was black, I would never understand why everything he owns has to be black.

I pulled the newspaper out of my purse since he wasn't going to talk anytime soon.

"What is this?" He asked in a low voice.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" I responded lamely.

He took the newspaper letting his pretty green eyes scan over the words slowly, I can see the frown appearing between his eyebrows with each word he was reading, after he was done he threw the newspaper on the opposite couch with a blank expression.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" I asked raising my eyebrows in amusement.

"What am I supposed to say?" He questioned back.

"Is this true? Because I don't think you can deny it this time, not when it comes to DNA" I said feeling my blood boiling at his coldness.

"You believe that shit?" He chuckled.

"Who do you want me to believe then? I don't even know why I am asking you when you clearly don't know any different" I snickered.

"Me" he replied simply making me roll my eyes at his ignorance for my second question.

"You didn't do anything so I can believe you, Harlyn, you say the same stuff every time, they're not even convincing anymore" I muttered feeling exhausted from being stuck in the same loop over and over again.

"You don't even know anything about half the things that happened in the institution, so don't you dare say that bullshit" he growled.

"Oh, and you do?" I asked my voice filled with sarcasm.

"I told you a thousand times, yes, I do know much more than you think I do" he muttered angrily.

"Then explain captain 'I know it all but I ain't telling you shit' because I can't do this anymore while being kept in the dark, I need answers, Harlyn" I said feeling my tone raising.

"Stop calling me Harlyn" he growled again making my heart clench "hair is not unique enough to be tied to one person, two strands of hair that looks identical can be from two different persons, alright? Stop fussing about this, I told you before that all they ever do is lie, get over it" he snarled.

"Were you a scientist?" I asked my voice laced with humour even though I know that in fact he was right.

"You're on your last straw with me, baby" he said his voice menacingly low while gritting his teeth.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I smirked, I don't know where I got this courage from but I know it would fade.

In a matter of seconds I was trapped between the wall and Harry, I let out a shriek of surprise, I looked over at Harry to see that he was really close, his body was fully pressed against mine, his head inches away from mine that I can feel his breath "Harry, what are yo-" I was cut of by him.

"You like testing your luck princess, don't you?" He asked looking deeply in my eyes with a scary look.

When I didn't reply I could feel his hands tightening on my wrist "don't you!" He yelled so loudly that I can hear the sound of my heart beating, I didn't reply fearing his reaction but he continued anyway "those people were tortured, you don't know anything"

"But I do, because I went to the institution" I finally yelled at him letting it all out and pushing him away with all of the strength I had within me making him stumble.

He froze for a second before realizing what I told him "What did you just say?" He asked moving closer if that was even possible.

"I went to the institution" I repeated firmly this time standing my ground.

"How could you fucking do that? Are you out of your mind?" he yelled again distancing his body away from mine, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding due to his close proximity, I scanned my wrists to see that it was red, it was certainly bruising, I could feel his eyes moving to them as well.

He headed to the stairs and I didn't know if I should follow him or just stay here, or maybe I should just run away while I can, hesitantly I decided to just follow him, I may be literally out of my mind for doing that, he opened the bathroom door then turned around facing me, I gasped when I felt his hand on my waist hoisting me up on the sink.

"Don't ever do that shit again, do you understand?" He asked calmly and I didn't know if he was talking about going to the asylum alone or pushing him to the edge, but either ways I learned that he is very short tempered.

"I was ju-" I was cut off by him again but this time he took my jaw in his hands but it wasn't aggressively, I don't know why I am not doing anything, I was intimidated by him.

"I said do you understand?" He asked again this time his glare much more harder, I gulped then nodded my head.

He took my wrists in his hand again pulling out a pack of ice so he can put it on the swelled part, I hissed at the contact and tried to pry my hand away but he pulled it back gently, glancing at me every few seconds, we sat there in awkward silence and I didn't know what to do, I couldn't even bring myself to talk after what happened downstairs.

"I tend to lose my temper easily, it's not something I can control, sometimes it gets out of hand" he whispered out of nowhere, I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head, even if he loses his temper easily it shouldn't be an excuse to treat me like this but yet I sat there like a mouthless doll.

"Did Zayn know?" he asked referring to the fact that I went alone to the asylum, once again I shook my head at his question, he sighed "of course he didn't, just don't do this ever again, I mean it"

"It just happened, I wasn't thinking" I said nonchalantly.

"That, you weren't" he said "you could've gotten hurt"

"Why do you care? I know I wouldn't have gotten hurt, I would just be like any other person who's visiting a patient they know" I asked feeling my as if my emotions were all over the place, I don't understand him, I just don't.

"Who said I do? And no you wouldn't, they know everything because they have cameras everywhere " He replied back with another absurd reply making me feel slightly embarrassed while repeating the same words that the girl at the asylum said.

"You say shitty stuff, yet you don't feel remorse for it" I think I broke my record of hardly swearing today, I couldn't hold my tongue.

"I didn't mean to hurt you" he shrugged his shoulders walking away.

"You suck at apologies, you know that?" I asked chuckling lowly and I could see the smirk appearing on his face.

"I've been told"

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked waiting for his reply.

"You just did" he chuckled and I let out a huff "go ahead"

"Why did you lie to me about your real name?" I could feel him stiffening at my question but he hid it with a shrug, I didn't want to anger him again but that was one of the many questions that has been bugging me ever since Zayn told me that Harlyn is his real name not Harry but only a few people know this.

"I didn't, I just go by Harry, that's what most people know me as" he said resting his palms on the counter behind him.

"Then what's your full name?" I asked curious to know.

"It's Harlyn, Harlyn Edmund Stelzen" with that he left me alone with my thoughts sitting on the sink feeling a bunch of emotions hitting me all at once but the one thing that I know too well is that Harlyn Stelzen is a fucking disaster.

________________________________

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
192K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
166K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...