Little Kookie ♡

By Kai_Roseee

The Adventures of Little Kookie and the Gang. Jungkook likes to relieve stress or all that he's feeling or th... More

Little Kookie ♡
Birthday Cake ♡ Little Kookie
Marry You ♡
Water Park
Chore Day
Meeting Little Kookie Part One ♡
Meeting Little Kookie part two ♡
Meeting Little Kookie part three ♡
Meeting Little Kookie Part 4
Halloween Town ♡
Losing Bet ♡
Dada Yoongi ♡♡
All Mine ♡
Mookies <3
Little Special Gifts/Xmas ♡ Part 1
Little Special Gifts /Xmas ♡ Part 2
Day off~ Little Time <3
Unpleasant Dreams, Thoughts & Feelings ♡
Icky ♡
Cranky~ <3
Operation: Make Jimin Better part 1 ♡
Breakfast & Strawbabies <3
Forgotten Accidentally <3
Troublesome Kookie <3
Suggestions
Agh! I'm so sorry!
Taehyungie <3
Nap Time
My Bad Guys
My Big Baby 1
My Big Baby 2
New Book
Hello Lovelies!!

Operation: Make Jimin Better part 2

3.2K 132 19
By Kai_Roseee

The day went and the next morning came. The boys were back at home now. Their boss PD-nim had told them it's best to rest for now. That he will get things situated with the concert that had coming up. Being the man that he was, he was able to pull a few strings to reschedule for the next month and a half. As for the armys, they were well taken care of for the cancellation.

Jimin had woken up to his phone steady vibrating on the night stand. He groaned a little before grabbing his phone. He blindly looked at the phone. Rubbing one eye to focus on the phone. A smile spreads across his face. It was sweet tweets and posts made for Jimin. Most wishing him well, most worried about him and his health and some rooting him on.

Army was just so sweet. Jimin rubbed the rest of the sleep from his eyes. He sat up halfway and begin to write a tweet. The small male thanked army for the sweet wishes and that he'll be better in no time. A little injury won't hurt him. Jimin posted the tweet and scrolled through. He found a video tweet that Hoseok put up. He played the video, "See Jimin is okay, he's resting and will be better in no time..." He whispered, showing the back of a sleeping Jimin. He put a thumbs up and smiled. "Fighting..." The video ended.

Jimin sighed and shook his head with a small smile. "That guy..." He rested further back on his bunch of pillows. He winced when he moved his sore ankle. Slowly, he breathed out. "Let's hope I get better real quick." He breathed out.

Loud footsteps came running down the hall and Jimin's bedroom door slammed open. There stood Jungkook with messy hair in his pajamas. The old stuffed bunny was tucked under his arm. Jimin looked at him with wide eyes and an arched brow. "Kookie..?" He questioned.

"Daddy!!" The Little shouted and ran to the bed. He jumped onto it and kneeled beside Jimin. "Hi there baby.." Jimin caressed his cheek with a gentle smile. "Hi daddy, how does daddy fweel!" He asked. Kookie peeked under the blanket at Jimin's wrapped ankle. "Ohh such a bad boo boo!! Kookie will make it all bettor!!" The Little went down to try and kiss it but Jimin managed to yank him back up.

"Woah woah! Easy there, doing that is getting make it hurt." Jimin sighed out but smiled at Kookie. The Little sat there for a moment, his wide eyes blinked in confusion. "But...kisses always make boo boos fweel bettor so very fast! Don't daddy wan' to fweel bettor?" He tilted his head to the side. "Mhmm, well you're right but...Daddy's boo boo needs a special kind of care...kisses won't work." The Little sighed in defeat and pouted. Jimin chuckled and ruffled Kookie's messy hair.

Suddenly, a loud grumble could be heard. Kookie looked up with a slight shocked expression. "Daddy's hungry!! Kookie gots it!! Here...take bun bun, he'll keep yous company!!" Kookie carefully sat the bunny up next to Jimin. "Ah! Kookie..wai-..." Kookie was gone out the room before he could finish.

"What's with all of the noise?" A sleepy Taehyung came to the door, scratching his back. "Ohh good you're up, go get Kookie he's trying to make me breakfast." Jimin pointed. Taehyung gasped and hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen. He came sliding to the walk way. "Ah!! Kookie wait!!" Kookie was in the middle of pouring cereal into a bowl. Hearing Taehyung shout made him squeak and jump. The cereal missed the bowl, like it was going to do anyways, and spilled all over the counter and floor.

Kookie pulled the box up right and looked at his Daddy with big scared, yet innocent eyes. "Shit..." Taehyung cursed. "Ouuu!! Daddy cursed!! Kookie is tellin' Jinnie!" He pointed and accusing finger at him. Taehyung hurried into the kitchen, he took the box of cereal and sat it down. "We are going to be in big trouble if we don't clean this up honey bun!" He panicked a bit as he went looking around for the broom and dustpan. "Help daddy please."

Kookie nodded with a grin and went to pick up the cereal his spilled. He ate them as he cleaned up. It was his favourite cereal. The Little got down on the floor, picking them up one by one, he ate them. "Mhmm, nom nom!!" He giggled. Taehyung came back around the counter and screamed a bit. "Agh!! K~kookie no!!" He quickly picked the Little up, who happily munched on a piece of cereal. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. "Didn't I say not to eat things off the floor?" He asked.

Kookie slowly nodded with a smile. "B~but it's our home, Jinnie cleans kitchen very good...!" He defended. "Okay you're right but...you forget, Hoseok's and Yoongi's stinky feet walk on the floor..." Taehyung wiggled his fingers. "You dont want stinky feet for breakfast right?" He asked. Kookie's nose scrunched up and he shook his head. "Ewwww!! No wan that! Blegh!" He stuck out his tongue. "Good boy." He sat Kookie down on the kitchen chair. "Let Daddy clean this and then we can make daddy breakfast together." Taehyung smiled and begin to sweep.

Yoongi came into the kitchen, he quietly walked passed them. But not before he smacked Taehyung in the back of his head. "Oww!! what's that for??" The younger pouted and rubbed his head. "I heard you.." He grumbled before going into the fridge to get some apple juice. Kookie giggle at the sight and clapped his hands. "Ouuu, Dada heard you." He instigated a bit.

"What is going on down here?? I cannot sleep!" Jin groaned, he gasped and jumped a bit. "Eh?? My...my kitchen!!" He shouted and looked at the three. Yoongi just pointed at the two while drinking his juice. Taehyung pointed at Kookie, who gasped. "He did it! Don't kill me, I'm only trying to clean!" Jin looked to the Little, who looked down and poked his fingers together. "Sorry Jinnie, was tryin' to make daddy breakfast since he's hurt..." He pouted and looked at Jin with puppy eyes. That damn near killed them all from pure cuteness.

"I see...well, why didn't you ask for help baby? We would have been happy to help." Jin walked up, he reached out and ran his fingers through his hair. "Wanna do it all by myselfs..." Kookie mumbled. "I know baby but we don't need you making messes or getting hurt...you still have a bad owie..." Jin pointed to his hand. "But...Kookie has too...cause...Kookie got Daddy hurt...its all Kookie's fault....Kookie wasn't a good boy..." The Little begin to cry.

Taehyung dropped the broom and rushed to Kookie. Yoongi was close behind them. "Baby, it's not your fault, accidents happen, okay? Don't be sad or worried...Daddy will be better, you see he's not upset right?" Taehyung asked with smile. His thumbs brushed Kookie's tears away, he leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "You gotta be resting too, don't you want your hand to get better?" Jin asked. Kookie nodded and sniffled. "Alright then, let's get you two all better." Jin grinned.

They cleaned up the mess and helped the Little make a delicious breakfast for Jimin. Kookie wanted to serve it to him, so they let him carry the tray with Taehyung close behind him. "Daddy, breakfast time!" Kookie chimed. Jimin placed down the t.v. remote and smiled at him. The tray was sat on his lap, Jimin was surprised. He looked to Taehyung, who smiled and shrugged. "We had a bit of help..." Jimin chuckled and nodded. "It's look really good baby." He pats the Little's side. Kookie sits back on the back with him with a big smile.

Taehyung sat on the other side of the bed and watched the two. Jimin ate the breakfast while he fed Kookie, who hand his hand clenched around Jimin's shirt. "Yummy!! Kookie did so good!!" He was so proud of himself. "Yeah it's really good baby boy, I'm proud of you." He smiled and kissed his cheek.

Once Jimin was finished eating, Kookie took the tray and went downstairs to clean it. "Welp, looks like I'll  be helping Kookie, helping you get better...don't expect spectacular service..." Taehyung wagged his finger. "You'll get what you get...and don't throw a fit." He smirked at the smaller male. Jimin just smiled up him ever so sweetly, he reached out and took his head. "Having my two favorite and clumsy people care for me is good enough, do your best...but try not to die by Jin with the messes you make." Jimin chuckled. Taehyung blushed and made a slight face before pulling his hand away. "Stop being so freaking cute! Don't think I forgot what you did to me in the bed..." He narrowed his eyes. "Ahh, I dont recall what you are talking about..." Jimin shrugged with a smirk.

"A demon, a demon in an angel diguise is what you are!!" Taehyung huffed, redder than ever. "But you liked it though.." Jimin called after Taehyung. "Shut up!!" He yelled.

The day slowly went on as Kookie and Taehyung tended to Jimin's every want and need. Although they didn't have to but Jin threatened him if he seen him move.

So Jimin was stuck in bed, watching television. Kookie and Taehyung had made him lunch. Which turned out to be a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Kookie ate one too along with his Daddy. The two cuddled while Taehyung scrolled through his phone. The moment Jimin mentioned wanting water, Kookie shot up and ran to get it. "Ay!! Ay!!" Taehyung ran after the Little.

Kookie soon came back with a bottle of water for Jimin. "Thanks baby." Jin came walking by the room with a laundry basket full of dirty clothes. "Jimin, did you some clothes washed?" He asked. "Ah, yes please." Jimin pointed to the small dirty hamper. "Oh! Oh!! Kookie do it!!!" The Little shouted, he grabbed the basket and stumbled out of the room with it. "Ah!! woah woah!" Jin went chasing after him.

Taehyung flopped forward on his stomach. "I'm not going after him, Jin's got him." He smiled as he looked up at the television. "Ohh boy..." Jimin sighed with slight worry.

An hour and a half later, Kookie came back with fresh cleaned clothes all folded. "All done!!" He sat the basket down. Jin peeked into the room at the three, mainly at Jimin. "I hope you'll come to love pink as much as I do...don't worry, it's just a handful of items.." Jin grinned and hurried off to his room. Jimin sighed and ran a hand down his face. Kookie sat there with a big grin on his face. Jimin could only smile back and pet his head. "Good job baby, you're such a big help." Kookie smiled and giggled at the praise. He went up and cuddled his daddy. "Welcome Daddy!"

About an hour went by of all three of them laying on the bed watching television. "I really need to shower, you guys will at least let me get up to do that right?" Jimin asked with a half frown. "Yeah, sure...just don't slip and die." Taehyung chuckled. "Kookie will help!! I help!!" He raised his hand. "Wait a minute, no you dont!" Taehyung wrapped his arm around Kookie's waist. "Daddy can do that on his own, okay bunny?" Taehyung poked his nose. The Little frowned at that. "But I gots to help daddy all time!" He huffed as he wiggled around. Taehyung held onto him, he wrapped his legs around him. He snuggled and cuddled his baby.

Kookie wasn't liking it, he knew it was a distraction. That was bringing on a big fuss and tantrum from the Little. "It's okay baby, I dont need to shower!! I'm good." Jimin tried to diffuse the tantrum. Which worked. The two sighed in relief and looked at each other. Jimin figured that he could just take a shower when Kookie has naptime.

That soon came around, Kookie was out like a light. He laid on his tummy with his thumb in his mouth while Taehyung rubbed his back as he watched tv.

Jimin made his escape with the help of Hoseok who happened to walk by. He carefully got Jimin to the bathroom and told him to let him know when he's done.   Jimin gets undressed and starts up the shower.

"Taehyung!! C'mere please!!" Jin called out to him from downstairs.Taehyung carefully got up and went to go see what Jin wanted.

A few moments later, Kookie had woken up. He looked around and saw his daddies wasn't there. A pout crossed his cute face before he sat up. Kookie shuffled out of the bed and went to the door. He blinked at and looked down the hallway. He heard the shower water running. "Daddy..." He mumbled and went to the bathroom.

Jimin was washing up, scrubbing himself real good with his loofa. His ankle was starting to hurt, so he was gonna make it quick. Well so he thought. The shower curtain got yanked back. Jimin squeaked and poorly covered himself. "Daddy!! Kookie says he helps!!" Kookie reached in to grab the loofa. He bended too far, the shower water poured on his head. "Kookie noooooo!!!!" Jimin screamed out.

A loud crash, bang and another scream could be hard in the bathroom. "Shit!!" Taehyung cursed. Namjoon came busting through the bathroom door to find Jimin halfway in and out of the tub tangled in the shower curtain. Kookie in the tub with his legs hanging out with the shower water pouring all on him as he cried. The others came running to see what happened. Taehyung gasped and slapped his hand over his mouth. He grunts a slight laugh. This was too funny, he secretly took a picture of it.

The boys helped the two out of the tub and got them situated.

Now Kookie and Jimin sat laying in the bed together. The day almost over now. Kookie laid there with a sippy cup in his hand as he quickly sucked down the juice in it. Jimin just cuddled him with his eyes closed. Today was exhausting, even though he didn't do much. Kookie was a helpful handful today. "Daddy..." Kookie whispered. "Yes baby?" Jimin said. "Kookie is sowwy...reawy sowwy.." He pouted. "Ah, its okay love...dont be sad." Jimin rubbed his side.

"N~no, Kookie reawy wanted to help daddy gets all bettor...But Kookie messed up." The Little sighed and sniffled. Jimin opened his eyes and looked to his baby. "I know baby but it's okay really...look, you know what would make daddy much better? Cuddles and snuggles from his baby all day..that's all I need...that's the best medicine." Jimin smiled and kissed his cheek a few times.

"Kookie can do that! Kookie is really good at that..." Kookie giggled and snuggled into his chest. Jimin chuckled and kissed his head. "Daddy is feeling better already." It went quiet between for a moment til Kookie hiccuped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.5K 26
Could this be my home? Could it be I found my ... "Daddy" P.S: Kook-Daddy Tae-Little plus Namjin Fluff, Fluff with some Smut.... and a drop of Sadnes...
81.8K 2.3K 47
"Daddy" "What the f'ck Yoongi?" BTS continue to pave their way Introducing kpop around the world But what if the badass rapper everyone knows tu...
157K 3.5K 53
Amazing adventures with little Tae and caregivers Jimin and Jungkook *Credit to the maker of the fanart above 👆🏼* *Non-sexual age regression*
12.7K 336 20
THIS FANFIC IS DISCONTINUED SO IF YOU READ THIS KNOW IT JUST STOPS RANDOMLY!⚠️ Chimy is BTS' baby boy. They all love him to death big and little, but...