Air and Darkness: A Blackstai...

By AriDiti

"You scare me, Julian." Julian looked at her hopelessly as she stumbled away from him, and fled. No one expec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Forever Ever After

Chapter 10

229 3 0
By AriDiti

Cristina stepped out of the cool, air conditioned department store, into the dusty streets. The sky was now a deep violet, and the city lights illuminated the streets. A cool breeze reached her bare arms, and she suddenly wished for slightly warmer clothes. She finally spotted Julian, who looked lost. And then she realized the empty space beside him, where his blonde hurricane of a parabatai should of been. A chill went down her spine, what had Emma done now? She quickly hurried through the crowd, the smell of alcohol wafted over to her. The streets of Los Angeles were not a place to be at night, though Emma could probably take down 5 demons at once, she still was worried.

"Julian?" Julian looked over at her, and something like confusion went through his face.

"Wasn't Emma with you?" He asked. She stared at him blankly. He cursed under his breath.

"Oh there you are Tina! I've been looking all over for you!" Emma stumbled over to them, from the total opposite direction of the department. Julian had caught that too.

"Emma," She groaned. "You're worse at lying than Tavvy." And for the first time, she looked very uncomfortable. Which maybe was because of the heavy leather jacket on her shoulders and the baseball cap in an odd angle on her head. Julian's voice was ice cold.

"Emma, whose jacket is that?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.1K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
36.5K 1K 22
What will happen when Clary Fray enters the life of Elizabeth Lightwood, younger twin of Isabelle Lightwood? Will love blossom among the teenage Shad...
1.2K 56 16
Can you save the world in 29 days, even if it means sacrificing someone you love, turning him to something that's worse than death? Parabatai aren't...