Timeless

By LavishhhK

Have you ever wondered how life was being the big girl in class? Jazmine has. During middle school she was co... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32./The End Pt. 1
33./The End Pt 2.
Short Chapter

7.

5.1K 218 88
By LavishhhK

September 12th, 2016

Jazmine

"Leave me the fuck alone!!!" I shouted before slamming my room door. It's been a week since I've been anywhere or spoke to anyone. I haven't even talked to Tiny. Sophia and Leo have been getting on my nerves trying to ask me what was wrong. Like it's none of their fucking business.

I sat down on my bed in my newly decorated room. The entire week that I haven't spoke to anyone I had to get my mind off what happened and by doing that I decorated my room and stayed on my shit at school. I made sure I emailed my teachers all my work.

"Jazmine open this door!" Sophia said pounding on my door.

"Fuck you!! Stop trying to be my fucking mom it's too fucking late whore!" I shouted back.

"If I'm such a whore then get the fuck out my house!!" She shouted. I stood up and stormed over to the door and snatched it open.

"I would gladly fucking leave. But we both know that if I do then you'll go to jail when that social security lady shows up and I know you don't want that." I said folding my arms over my chest.

"Just because I don't want to go to jail doesn't mean I'll tolerate disrespect in my own home," she said in the same tone as me.

"You disrespected my dad so I'm showing you how it feels." I said closing and locking the door in her face. I went back to my bed and turned the TV on and went to Hulu to watch The Amazing World of Gumball.

While I was watching TV there was another knock at my door and I sighed. I got up and walked over to open the door.

"Bruh I told you to leave me al-" I stopped mid sentence because I saw Tiny and my cousins standing at my bedroom door with my mom standing behind them. "Why are you here?"

"Damn rude much?" Cari asked.

"I wasn't talking to you I was talking my busted ass momma." I said staring her down.

"The only one busted in here is you. Haven't showered in two days looking ass." Sophia said.

"Bitch yo pussy ain't been in the shower since my daddy left yo ugly ass four years ago." I snapped back.

"Okayy then. Thanks auntie." Wes said before pushing Tiny and Cari inside my room. I closed the door behind them and locked it. "You be wilding J."

"She annoying as fuck. But what's up?" I asked them.

"Where yo little ass been? I ain't seen or talked to you in weeks." Tiny said finally speaking.

"I been here and the phone work both ways baby." I said sitting back on my bed and resuming The Amazing World of Gumball.

"No you did not ju-" Tiny walked over and grabbed my remote and paused my show again.

"Bruh I was about to see if Gumball kissed Penny why you pause my shit?" I asked.

"Stop playing with me. Cari and Wes pick her little ass up and take her to the bathroom she about to shower and get out this house whether she like it or not." Tiny walked away to my bathroom and I heard my shower run.

Cari and Wes exchanged looks and I crawled to the back of bed so I could get under the covers but they quickly pulled my feet causing me to fall on my stomach and they dragged me.

"Nooooo!!!" I said while trying to grab my sheets. They slipped and they both picked me up one of had both of my hands and the other had both of my feet and walked me to my bathroom and slipped me in the shower. "NIGGA THIS SHIT IS COLD!"

"Good!" They said at the same time and left. I sighed and climbed out. I fixed the temperature and took my hair down. I stripped and climbed back in.

After showering I went back into my room and Tiny was sitting on my bed watching MY show. Like bitch who said you can continue on my Amazing World of Gumball.

"Where's Zacari and Wes?" I asked her.

"They took the car back home." She said after pausing my show.

"Mmm." I said walking to my dresser pulling out some panties and a bra.

"Jaz...you can't let this incident dictate the rest of your life." Tiny said while I put on my panties and bra. "Just because he's gone doesn't mean it's the end of the world."

I ignored her because I didn't want to think about what happened. I went into my closet pulling out my blue Champion sweats and a white tank top.

"Bitch I know you hear me. We the only two muthafuckas in here." Tiny said.

"Okay I hear you. But it's not changing how I feel T." I said. I walked to my full body mirror and brushed my curls out and put moisturizer. I left it wild because I ain't going nowhere.

"And I get that. But you sitting at home watching cartoons and smelling like the bums sitting at Walmart is not benefiting you."

I turned to look at her. I closed my eyes trying not to get upset and cry again.

"Tiny, I loved him. Like that was my best friend and lover all in one. Elijah, may have not been my boyfriend but I loved him like he was and he loved me too. The fact that he is dead took a big hit it's almost to the point of how if I feel when my dad died. I need time."

"Okay fine then we gone take time together. Sit." Tiny said patting my bed.

I sat on my bed and she pressed play on my TV. While we were watching TV, Tiny was barely paying attention because she was texting on her phone. Since she was on the lower end of my bed and laying on her bed I could kind of see the name of who she was texting and it said Breyden.

"Valentine...bitch. That bet not be fucking Breyden from school." I said.

"Huh? And stop calling me by my government." She said.

"Why are you texting Breyden?" I asked.

"He's cool. You should tell him what happened he's really concerned about you." She said in a non chalant voice. As if that nigga ignored me while I was practically tortured in high school.

"Fuck that nigga." I said. "Nigga wasn't concerned in middle school so he shouldn't be concerned now."

"Jaz... listen to what he has to tell you. There's two sides to every story." Tiny said before standing up. "But I have to go. Cartier about to come pick me up since we're having a goodbye dinner for my mom."

I nodded my head and stood up to hug her. Even though I'm kind of mad that she's talking to Breyden like they besties but in reality, Tiny is all I have at school. As long as they not doing no weird shit like dating.

After she left I took a ride to the pizza place by my house because I was starving. It was almost 8pm and I hadn't ate all day. While I was waiting on my pizza I peeped this guy by himself staring at me from a booth. After 2 minutes I finally said fuck it and walked over to sit in front of him. He was cute he looked about 19.

"You got sum to say you wanna say to me baby?" I asked him.

"Just that you cute or whateva." He said smiling.

"I see, why you here by yourself?" I asked him.

"I'm getting some pizza for my boss." He said. "Why you here by yourself?"

"You ain't his slave tell him get his own pizza but I'm here cause I ain't ate all day."

"Number 7!"

My number was called. I smiled at him and wrote my number on a napkin with my name and slid it to him. He smiled and looked at me while nodding his head.

"Bye Jaz." He said after I got my pizza.

R.I.P Elijah Bradford 💔👼🏽

Anyways I better get some comments bruh. Or I won't update till Friday 😂

How y'all liking this fr?? Be honest.🤔 i wanna know what i need to do to make it better.

But,

Vote

Comment 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
8.5K 1.6K 70
Being the new girl, officially sucks. Being the new Goth girl, wholeheartedly sucks. Being the new Goth girl, with horrific baggage, truly sucks. At...
2.6K 633 74
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...
251K 8.3K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...