Lost

By echelongirlstories

Martine,Charlene, and Taylor get lost and come upon a creepy house in the middle of nowhere. When they find o... More

Lost
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue

Chapter 34

80 7 3
By echelongirlstories

A few days after finding out the gender of their baby Tomo had an idea. The sun was starting to set and he asked Taylor to go for a walk with him. The clouds were golden from the sun setting and Tomo hugged Taylor tight kissing her forehead. T"I love you, Tomo." TM"I love you too. More than anything." He got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box from his pocket. He opened it and there was a beautiful diamond ring shining. Tomo held her hand and kissed it. TM"Please marry me. You make me the happiest man in the world." Taylor started to cry. T"Yes! Of course!" He slid the ring on her finger and stood up. He leaned his forehead against hers and said "I promise you I will spend the rest of my life making you and our daughter happy. I love you so much more than you will ever know." T"I know you will be the most amazing husband and father." They kissed and started to walk back. When they got into the main hall everyone was sitting. Taylor couldn't stop smiling and said "looks like there will be a second wedding coming up!" Charlene and Martine jumped up and hugged her. C"I am so excited!" M"We will have to plan two perfect weddings!" Jared and Shannon hugged Tomo. Later that night while the guys were guarding the girls were discussing the weddings. C"I want a spring wedding before the babies get here." M"That is perfect!" C"What about you Taylor?" T"I want a fall wedding. Since Halloween is my favorite holiday and the baby will already be here." M"This is so exciting. Who would have thought walking in these doors for the first time we would be marrying these guys." T"and getting knocked up?" C"It really is so crazy." Just then they heard a huge crash outside. They all jumped up and ran to see what it was. Shannon came running in and said "girls it will be okay! Just go to your rooms." C"No!" S"Charlene please!" Just then Jared came in and saw the girls. Tomo followed and Jared said "it will be okay girls. Just please..." Martine cut him off. M"No! You tell us what happened." J"Baby, it will be fine." Taylor looked at Tomo with a serious look. T"Tell us." TM"The evil being is back. He is pissed about Marla." M"Great!" J"We just have to keep guarding. It will all be okay." S"We will not let him hurt any of you or the babies." C"Is there any way to destroy it?" S"Yes. But it takes time. He can't get near us if we are all together." TM"It is the rules of the triad. He is not immortal he can't get in unless he has someone immortal to help him." J"Which is why he is furious at us over Marla." T"But we did it. And if he isn't immortal than why are we scared of him?" TM"Baby, he has the ability to destroy if he wants." S"Just trust us. We will take care of all of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997 2 13
when pagie falls for a freshman who is still getting over her ex lover...
170K 7K 34
Eliza 'Elli' Sullivan is in need of a place to stay when she spots an add for cheap rent in a big house. It seems a little too good to be true, but s...
Gourmet Friends By Vox218

Mystery / Thriller

6 0 1
A group of friends found a cabin hidden deep within the woods. They must seek shelter to stay far away from their hometown, the cabin is the only thi...
45 1 10
Emily Wattson moves into a house with her mom, but it's not a normal house. This house had a scary story behind it. Emily realizes she can see a boy...