Kick It! (KIRIBAKU)

By phantom_lares

Coffee Shop!AU + University!AU It was a long time ago, when they saw the moments which warmed their hearts mo... More

I
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Epilogue

24

3.7K 250 761
By phantom_lares

   The next day, the two boys were the last ones still sleeping. But when you sleep, so many things happen... and the two boys never expected to be in such a position.

   The bed was double the size of a normal one, so Keiko wondered, how Bakugou ended up on the floor, and Kirishima across the pillows.

   "Eijirou," she groaned, grabbing his legs as she shook him around, immediately waking him up.

   "What time is it?" he asked, sitting up, his legs still in his cousin's grasp.

   "Like... eight o'clock?" she shrugged, putting Kirishima's legs back where she found them, on the pillows.

   "Where Katsuki?" asked the redhead, looking around, frowning.

   Keiko snickered, and sneaked out of the room, while Kirishima searched the room for his boyfriend.

   "Katsuki?" he asked, looking around, but he looked down as soon as he felt something soft of the floor. When he did though, he gasped. He had stepped on Bakugou, and miraculously the boy was still sleeping. "Katsuki," he chuckled, poking the boy's cheek, earning absolutely no reaction. 

   The door slammed open, and Kirishima wasn't surprised as he saw Mitsuki. "Good morning, Eijirou," smiled the woman, leaning down to grab her son's collar. 

   "Good morning," said Kirishima, sitting on the bed, while he watched the woman, take in a breath.

   "If you want to live with him,"she said, "you'll have to learn how to wake him up," she smiled, as the fistful of Bakugou's t-shirt began to tighten. "WAKE UP UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" she yelled, but Bakugou was still asleep.

   She continued on shaking him, until Keiko entered the room. "Mrs Bakugou? I think I may have the solution to your problem," she grinned, as she hid something behind the back.

   'Oh no,' thought Kirishima, seeing the sly grin on her face. 

   "Please do enlighten me," sighed Mitsuki. "He is sleeping through yelling... He could sleep through a murder!" she exclaimed, but then smirking as Keiko presented her the object.

   "Feel free to use this!" she snickered, standing against the wall, excited to see his reaction.

   Grabbing the object's head, Mitsuki smacked it onto her son's cheek, and his eyes immediately shot open. A hand slowly went to his cheek, his eyes wide, in a daze, until his eyes quickly narrowed, and he glared at his mother along with the sneaky Kirishima cousin on the wall, as soon as he had seen the huge, slimy fish in his mother's hand.

   He got to his feet and brought a fist that would hit the married woman, if she hadn't threatened her son before. "If you slap me, I'll slap you again with this fish," she growled, making Keiko burst in laughter, while Kirishima, on his side, chuckled.

   "Fine, fine," he sighed, muttering under his breath, as he headed towards his suitcase.

   "Meet you guys downstairs in fifteen, 'kay?" asked Keiko, smiling as Kirishima gave her a thumb up. She closed the door, letting them be in privacy.

   "How are you feeling today, Katsuki?" grinned Kirishima, knowing exactly how Bakugou was feeling.

   "I am feeling great," he deadpanned, while Kirishima laughed, blinding him so early in the morning. "My back hurts," he sighed, his eyebrows knitted together.

   "Huh?" Kirishima placed a hand on Bakugou's back, and then retreated his hand as he heard the boy hiss. "We should check," he murmured, while Bakugou picked out a t-shirt and some shorts, making Kirishima question his choices.

   "Fine," said Bakugou, glancing at Kirishima as the redhead was rummaging through his own clothes. "Avoid wearing cotton for today," he said, making Kirishima more confused than ever. "We are going hiking," he explained, quickly.

   "What? Why?" asked Kirishima. 

   "I wanna show you something," mumbled Bakugou, as he changed into his shorts, and took of his shirt, rubbing his skin. "It's near here," he added.

   "Alright," smiled Kirishima, as he put his clothes picked on the bed, and went to check the explosive boy's back. "The skin is red, but nothing bad seems to be there," he said, as he trailed his finger on the red marks. "You must have fallen off the bed harshly," sighed Kirishima.

   "Dammit," muttered Bakugou, putting on his t-shirt. "And I thought you wouldn't be so violent in a bed."

   Kirishima decided to ignore Bakugou's comment, and got changed, hoping that it met Bakugou's request. After both boys got dressed, they went downstairs, to see everyone in the garden again, except the two cousins who were playing with toys in the living room, calmly.

   "It's Katty!" exclaimed one of them, surprising the couple.

   "No! I told you already, his name is Kitty!" exclaimed the next one. 

   To confirm both boys suspicion, the cousins clinged to Bakugou's legs, while he looked absolutely mortified.

   "Aw," chuckled Kirishima, placing a hand on Bakugou's shoulder. "Your name is Kitty!" he said, a smirk on his lips as he watched Bakugou almost fling the two kids across the room, but they got their hands tangled in his hair again when he had lifted them by their collar.

   "Kitty!" 

   "Kitty!"

   "SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!" he shouted, glaring at the two furiously, while they snickered.

   "Kitty-"

   Both of the cousins found themselves on the ground, Bakugou's face dangerously close to theirs, his red eyes piercing through them like bullets, as they both suddenly got scared.

   "Now... Listen closely," he growled, making the two kids gulp. "My name is Bakugou Katsuki," he said, "not... whatever you said."

   "Yes, Bakugou Katisuki!" they said, jumping to their feet as Bakugou rose up to his own. "We are sorry," they apologised, but a hand ruffled both of their heads.

   "Drop it," he muttered, going in the garden, followed by Kirishima, who smiled gently to them.

   "Don't mind him too much," he said, before entering the garden. "He means no harm-"

   "Yes Eijirou!" they laughed, going back to the living room.

   "Good morning everyone!" smiled Kirishima, greeting his family in the garden.

   "Good morning, dear," smiled his grandmother, handing him some toast, that he munched while greeting everyone in the garden. "Good luck for this afternoon," she smiled. "Your mother said you'd be leaving soon after lunch."

   "Oh, okay!" grinned Kirishima, going up to his parents. "How are you guys this morning?" he asked, sitting down with them, while Bakugou was talking with his aunt.

   "We are doing fine," smiled Mrs Kirishima. "Are you excited for your hike this afternoon?" she asked, grinning.

   "Yeah, kinda," he smiled. "Are you guys coming too?" he asked.

   "Nope!" she laughed. "It's going to be only you and Katsuki," she said. 

   "Oh...." His cheeks reddened. He didn't think that he would be going alone with Bakugou on this hike, but for some reason, it excited him even more. "I wonder why..."

   "Eijirou," said his father, "Katsuki told us that you guys wouldn't be coming back until after sunset," he said. "I was wondering if we should wait for you guys for dinner," he smiled.

   "Dear... of course we will!" chuckled his mother. "It is polite to, you do know that, right?" she asked, frowning.

   Mr Kirishima held his hands up in defense. "Of course I know!" he exclaimed. "Just asking..."

   "Well, no need to ask a question when you know the answer," she smiled. "I hope you have fun," she added.

   "Thanks mom!" smiled Kirishima.

   He was nervous, all throughout breakfast, the morning, and lunch. He was even more nervous when he saw Bakugou nervous.

   He wondered why he was so nervous, and why everyone kept wishing him 'good luck.' He was amazing at hiking, why would he need luck?

   "Good luck out there, Katsuki," smiled Mitsuki, while Masaru ruffled his hair.

   "Thanks," he breathed out, "I'll need it..."

   "No he won't!" exclaimed Keiko, swinging an arm around his shoulders. "You'll do perfectly fine! And why worry when you know the answer?" she chuckled. "Even with bad luck that guy will still get a positive response," she laughed.

   "Well, in any case, it is still something hard to do," smiled Mrs Kirishima.

   "I wish you the best of luck," nodded Mr Kirishima. "But don't prepare for a 'yes' only, prepare for multiple outcomes. I'm the best at advice with this," he smugly said. "I already did it!" he laughed.

   "Uncle." Keiko stared at him, sternly, but then a bright smile on her face as she laughed with him. "You're right!"

   Kirishima, on his side, was quite confused. 

   "I hope you have a wonderful time, honey," smiled his grandmother, looking up towards him. "And don't worry if you are late for dinner. I planned a late dinner," she smiled.

   "Thanks, grandma," smiled Kirishima. "I hope we won't be too late though," he admitted. "Yesterday evening I was completely exhausted," he sighed.

   "But you looked so happy," she smiled.

   "Well of course! I was seeing you guys! Nothing can make me happier than being with my family, especially here," he smiled.

   "I'm sure you'll find something that makes you happier," she smiled, ruffling his hair, before turning back to the house with the rest, while the two boys set off.

   "Are we going to walk a long way again?" asked Kirishima, not remembering any hiking areas around. "I mean... if we walk six hours again I don't mind," he chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

   "No... should be four hours," said Bakugou, putting his hands in his pockets. "To walk to the area," he quickly added. "The actual hike is actually thirty minutes if you hurry up."

   "Oh, okay!" smiled Kirishima. "Will we walk back to the house?" he asked.

   "We'll see," mumbled the explosive boy.

   They walked in a comfortable silence, with no hurry in their pace, and eventually, after an hour of walking, and leaving the village, the two linked hands.

   "Why did you start pottery?" asked Kirishima, while they walked on the road, the building from Bakugou's memory in sight, but quite far away.

   "I thought it was cool," he answered, looking away from Kirishima. He knew why, but would he admit it before showing Kirishima his favourite memory? "I thought it was a curious way to show someone an emotion, or image, and I wanted to try it... but I don't have it quite well, yet."

   "What? But your pottery is amazing! How-"

   "I fucking know it is amazing," grinned Bakugou, his lips in the wicked grin that Kirishima had missed. He hasn't seen it in a while. "I'm talking about the emotion shit," he sighed. "I can make it look all pretty and stuff, but it doesn't reflect what I want."

   "Really? Why not?"

   "At the Summer Market, you had bought my art, right?" he asked, sweating against Kirishima's hand. He didn't seem to mind.

   "Yeah... what about it? It's a very pretty mug," he smiled.

   "Sure, but what did you feel when you saw it?" he asked, his cheeks reddening. He was never one to speak about emotions.

   "Hum... a sunset? I felt like you wanted to show something beautiful, that means a lot to you," said Kirishima, frowning slightly. "I'm not sure what you mean-"

   "It's a sunset."

   The redhead chuckled. "I know."

   "It means a lot to me."

   "Yes?"

   "And it reminds me of you."

   Kirishima smiled, squeezing his hand. "I made a painting of a mountain because it reminded me of you," he said.

   "I know."

   "It means a lot to me, you know? I told you yesterday," he smiled.

   "Yeah?"

   "Whenever I saw you, I saw the mountain. It warmed my heart a lot," he smiled.

   "Nice," replied Bakugou, unsure of what to reply.

   After a few minutes of another comfortable silence, Kirishima decided to break it.

   "My family really likes you," he smiled. "Keiko may like to tease, but she is sure happy you waltzed into all of our lives," he grinned.

   "I didn't waltz into your life," growled Bakugou. "I fucking marched into it," he grinned, reminding Kirishima that the mean Bakugou he took a liking too can still have a wicked grin, no matter with who he is.

  Kirishima grinned, his smile too wide, it almost made Bakugou want to reach in his bag and get his sunglasses. But he took all of the light. He wanted it. He lov- He wanted it.

   "You did indeed!" exclaimed Kirishima. "And everyone is glad you did!" he smiled. "Even Kaminari, Ashido, Sero, they all are happy you did! Everyone was so happy... although I think Midoriya was slightly-"

   "Don't talk about Deku."

   "All right," chuckled Kirishima. "My mother likes you a lot, and my grandmother too, even if she doesn't show it well. And the two small cousins, they like you a lot too!"

   "Fucking figured when they jumped at my legs this morning."

   "And called you 'Kitty,'" laughed Kirishima, earning a harsh hand squeeze. He wasn't going to back down, so he tightened his grip, and it wasn't until Bakugou tugged at their hands that they both stopped squeezing their hands.

   "We do not talk about that," growled Bakugou.

   "But now that I think of it, everyone calls you by your first name..." sighed Kirishima. "It felt much more special calling you by your first name when we were in the city," he said.

   "So? Everyone calls you by your first name here. Do you think I don't mind either?" asked Bakugou, looking at Kirishima as if he might have blinding himself when he was styling his hair this morning.

   "Huh? You mind too?" Kirishima's eyes went wide, his hand reached up to scratch the back of his neck, nervously. "I wasn't sure-"

   "Yeah well now you know-"

   "I know! We could have nicknames for each other," suggested Kirishima, blinding his boyfriend once more. Bakugou might need some glasses one day.

   "Hah?" asked Bakugou. "Like what? Those pet-names? No way!" he growled.

   "No," grinned Kirishima. "Your first name is Katsuki, I could call you Katsu," he smiled, chuckling as he watched Bakugou's face go red in the matter of a few seconds.

   Bakugou was caught off guard. Hearing his name shortened, by his boyfriend, made it feel much more special. "I.. uh..." He could speak correctly. He just needed to practice it in his head. "Y-yeah," he decided to reply with, which made Kirishima grin.

   The redhead wasn't expecting a huge reply, like 'I love it! Thanks!' He wasn't even expecting a reply, just seeing his boyfriend's red face satisfied him. He laughed at Bakugou, his cheeks tinted in pink. He was slightly embarrassed saying a nickname for Bakugou. But it wasn't as bad as when Bakugou replied once more.

   "I could call you Eiji!" he declared, making Kirishima hide his face with his free hand. "Ha," he grinned.

   "Eiji... I like it," murmured Kirishima, making Bakugou's face redden.

   "Stop it!" he exclaimed, making Kirishima burst in laughs.

   "Aw, Katsu, are you embarrassed?" he asked, slyly.

   "Shut it!"

   "Nah," grinned Kirishima. "It's cool."

   "Fucking..." Bakugou trailed off, glaring at the ground, his cheeks still red, but calmer. "We are at the beginning of the hike," he announced, as they reached the bottom of the mountain that Kirishima had admired for a long time.

   "What? We are hiking this mountain?!" he asked, his eyes going wide, knowing perfectly that the mountain is the one he likes a lot. "But it's-"

   "Yeah, a nice coincidence, don't you think?" asked Bakugou, smiling. "Let me show you something before we go hiking," he said, tugging Kirishima's hand towards the souvenir shop of his memories. "It's where I began pottery," he murmured, as they entered the shop.

   They looked around, until someone called the explosive boy's name. "It's that kid from three years ago!" laughed the cashier. "Bakugou Katsuki! How've been going?"

   Bakugou smirked, approaching the guy. "Hah! Been doing pretty good," he said. "And you? Getting sacked soon?" he asked.

   "Nah, I'm doin' better! Sadly, you'll have to see me again in a few years," laughed the man. "Who's the hottie next to you?"

   Bakugou's lip twitched upwards, almost in a snarl. "This 'hottie,' is my boyfriend," said Bakugou, showing their linked hands. "Back off."

   Kirishima's cheeks reddened, in embarrassment. "Sorry, man," he apologised, grinning sheepishly.

   "It's cool dude! I wasn't gonna steal him from you," he grinned. "Have you marked him yet?" asked the man, wiggling his eyebrows.

   Bakugou huffed, almost disgusted. "Nah, but I will this evening, in another way," he said, hushing his voice. 

   "Nice!" smirked the man. "Give me proof after, roger?" 

  "Roger."

   Bakugou distanced himself from the cashier, and Kirishima let out a laugh.

   "You know him?" asked Kirishima, a grin on his face.

   "Yeah, met him a few years ago. I have his phone number, but I haven't been texting him much, it's more him spamming me when he has time," shrugged Bakugou. "I hate his guts," he growled, a smirk on his lips.

   "Well, he seems like a fun guy!" he grinned.

   "Sure... Look," said Bakugou, pointing at one of the higher shelves, where the same exact vase, surrounded by different pots, stood. "It hasn't moved, not since the last time I saw it," he smiled. "This made me start pottery-"

   "But it's just a pot. I'm sure you've seen many pots before-"

   "Yeah, but it called to me. The sunset on the vase made me remember the memory I had, and it made my fucking heart warm up again," he said.

   "What is your memory?" asked Kirishima, earning a grin.

   "I'll show you," he smiled, taking his boyfriend's hand, and dragging him out of the souvenir shop.

   "Good luck dude! And come again!" laughed the man at the cash machine.

   "Fuck off!" replied Bakugou, as they began to walk on the trail that continued on the mountain.

   "Does the hiking start now?" asked Kirishima, swallowing air, coughing on it. He had tried to gulp.

   "Yeah, you ready?" asked Bakugou. "The view is really-"

   "Don't spoil it for me!" exclaimed Kirishima, squeezing Bakugou's hand, and dragging him up on the trail. "I want a surprise. The way you talk about it is as if it is magical... I want to see it for myself," he said.

   Bakugou sighed, a small smile on his lips. "Alright, lead the way, Eiji," he smiled.

   Kirishima felt his heart flutter, but he nodded with a wide grin. They talked a lot, a silence never between them. The redhead doesn't know if his heart has ever fluttered so much before, but every time it did, it felt new. He laughed along with someone he never knew he'd meet before last year. He smiled brighter ever since he met that explosive boy, he felt much happier.

   "We are halfway," stated Bakugou, looking around, seeing the view is already pretty nice. You could see a chain of mountains on one side, while the village on the other.

   "I feel more excited the closer we get!" grinned Kirishima.

   Bakugou doesn't know if his heart had ever beaten so fast before, or if his guts ever felt butterflies in them. He was unsure of how the redhead had done this to him, but he was glad he had done it. His head hurts much less, from his ceasing frowns and glares. His mind never felt so invaded before, but he didn't mind the invasion, maybe he wanted it? He smiled with someone he had never known he'd meet before last year.

   "We are here," he breathed out, as they reached an opening, finally on top.

   "Oh! The view is amazing!" exclaimed Kirishima, looking at the chain of mountains. "It is really nice-"

   Bakugou smiled, and presented the other view to his boyfriend. "What do you think?" he asked, as Kirishima gasped.

   "Holy... Katsuki!" he exclaimed, pointing to various places. "This is the village!" he pointed out. "This is my grandparents' house!" he pointed out with a large smile. It grew bigger, as if fell on the field in front. "It's the field of flowers we were in yesterday," he murmured, smiling.

   "It is," nodded Bakugou, as they watched the sun approach the horizon. Soon enough, the land was red, with a ruby sun pointing right at them.

  "Is this...?"

   "Yeah..." nodded Bakugou, smiling gently. "It is. My memory... with a sun that covered the land in a ruby light," he said. "Your eyes remind me of this sun," he smiled. "I don't know if I would have ever remembered this place if I didn't meet you."

   "Oh?" asked Kirishima, his cheeks reddening.

   "This place... it made me fall to my knees, crying," he said. He took in a deep breath, and turned towards Kirishima. "Would you mind if I fall to my knees, today?" he asked, bending down, on one knee, while Kirishima's eyes widened.

   "I might cry after, but listen first," he said, reaching in his pocket, taking out a red velvet box. He felt his whole face light up, but the smile on his face distracted him from the blood in his cheeks.

   He looked up, and stared into Kirishima's ruby eyes, that were shining brighter with the sunset next to him. 

   "Katsu...?" he breathed out, his eyes widened as Bakugou moved.

   The explosive boy held out the box, and opened it, revealing a white gold ring, with a ruby instead of the typical diamond. It shone bright, like the ruby eyes of a sunset.

   "Will you marry me?"

   Kirishima got all the air knocked out of his body. He stared down at the explosive blond, his mind racing as he thought of everything. He knew there might be so many consequences to marrying this boy, but if he was with Bakugou, then everything would be alright. If they were together, then everything will be alright. If...

   Kirishima took one step towards Bakugou, a hand on his mouth. The explosive boy was nervous, waiting for a rejection, or maybe a yes?

   The redhead jumped on the explosive boy, wrapping his arms around the blond boy. He felt tears in his eyes.

   "Holy ... yes! Yes!!" he exclaimed, clinging onto the boy in front of him. "Katsu... Katsuki... I.. I-"

   "I love you, Eijirou," murmured Bakugou, hugging the boy back, letting his own tears fall. "I love you so fucking much," he declared, as they both parted from the hug.

   "I love you too Katsuki... I love you too much... I love you," he smiled, through his falling tears.

   Gently, Bakugou took Kirishima's rough left hand, he grasping the ring, and then carefully slid it on Kirishima's ring finger. After the ring was placed, Bakugou caressed the redhead's hand, then looked up at him, a smile on his lips.

   "I love you," he repeated, while Kirishima felt more tears come in his eyes.

   "I love you too," he replied, approaching the explosive boy, slowly. When neither of them moved away, they decided to close the distance between them, linking their lips together, while their hands held each other.

   Their kiss wasn't long, but it was worth so much more than a few seconds. It was almost just a peck, a peck that was much more than just linked lips. They smiled in the kiss, pulling away soon after. They smiled at each other, feeling more tears gather at the side of their eyes.

   They hugged, for a while, letting each others' tears sink into their shirts, murmured small 'I love you's every once in a while, until the sky was a twilight, then pulling away from their hug. They had one last look at the view, and then, hand in hand, they descended the mountain, in a silence that was worth more than any word.

   They didn't expect company when they reached the bottom. Standing in the parking lot, was Keiko, on her phone with a huge grin on her face. As soon as she noticed the couple, she looked up, and grinned even wider.

   "Congratulations!" she exclaimed, jumping on them as she hugged them tightly. "I am so proud of you two!" she laughed, bursting into an even louder laughter when she felt a fist collide with her face. It could have been harder. Maybe the explosive boy was a bit weakened at the moment. "Crap... both of your eyes are so red!" she snickered. "Did you guys cry?"

   "No-"

   "We fucking did!" said Bakugou, sending a glare in her direction. "What are you going to fucking do about it?" he asked, squeezing Kirishima's hand.

   "I will be proud for the both of you!" she laughed. "I guess you really didn't need my luck," she snickered, guiding them to the car. "Let me give you both a ride home, where we can all be together," she smiled.

   She sat alone at the front, while Bakugou and Kirishima sat at the back, refusing to let go of each others' hands. Bakugou was holding Kirishima's right hand, letting his fiance observe the beautiful ring he had bought.

   "It's... beautiful... How much did this cost you?" asked Kirishima, glancing at Bakugou's smile.

   "A lot... a whole fucking lot... but it was all worth it. It was worth working my ass off last month," he smiled.

   "So... that's why you are broke!" exclaimed Kirishima. "But... you didn't need to, you know? I-"

   "I wanted to," sighed Bakugou.

   "Yeah, he wanted to," repeated Keiko, mockingly at the front.

   "Shut the hell up," said Bakugou, looking back at Kirishima. "I wanted to marry you," he said. "I want us to... you know... fucking share this life?"

   Kirishima laughed, and leaned down, to rest his head on his fiance's chest. "I would marry you," he smiled. "How could I ever say no?" he asked.

   "Alright, stop being all cheesy," said Keiko. "We have arrived."

   The two boys jumped out of the car, hand in hand, while they approached the house. Keiko led the way, but she was too quick and the two boys had lost sight of her.

   "Where is everyone?" asked Kirishima, looking around, frowning. "It's all empty-"

   "The garden?" asked Bakugou, earning a nod from Kirishima.

   They cautiously stepped towards the door, and when they opened it, both were surprised. They couldn't help the smile on their faces.

   "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" 

   Everyone had shouted towards them, and while Bakugou found himself hiding his smile, Kirishima just burst into tears.

   "Congrats on getting engaged, cousin," smiled Keiko.

   "Congrats on proposing, Katsuki," smiled Mistuki, hugging her son. "I'm so proud of you," she whispered, as Bakugou let out more tears, but slower.

   "He said yes," he said, smiling.

   "I know dear," she smiled.

   "He said yes!" he repeated, as he hugged his father.

   "And you are now engaged," smiled Masaru. "I'm proud of you, Katsuki, very proud of you," he grinned, ruffling his son's hair.

   "He proposed to me, Mom!" exclaimed Kirishima, falling into his mother's arms. "He proposed to me!"

   "I know dear," she smiled, patting her son's spiky hair. "I know, and I am so happy he did," she murmured.

   "Dad!" exclaimed the redhead, turning to see his father. 

   "Hey kid! So, what did you say?"

   "Yes!" exclaimed Kirishima, showing his father the ring, but his mother took his hand, to observe the ring.

   "Oh... this ring is absolutely beautiful," she said, in awe.

   "Let me see it," said his grandmother, looking at the ring. "That boy is definitely the one, Eijirou. I'm so happy for the both of you," she smiled, hugging her grandson.

   "He proposed to me... He wants to marry me!" said Kirishima, his smile too wide, it almost began to hurt his cheeks. 

   "And what do you want?" she asked, knowing fully the answer.

   "I want to marry him!" he said, smiling too brightly.

   "And I am happy you do!" she smiled.

   Kirishima was smiling too much, and Bakugou was crying too much. They were too happy, and they know they can be even happier.

   All throughout dinner, they smiled at each other, their linked hands feeling the cold of the metal, that brought a smile to their lips. It was dark, and they were lying down in the garden, looking up, at the stars, with the Kirishima cousins.

   "Hey... Katsu?" asked Kirishima, turning his head to see his fiance already look at him.

   "Yeah?" asked Bakugou, raising an eyebrow, a small smile on his face.

   The redhead leaned closer, and linked their lips for a small tiny kiss. As he pulled away, he brought their hands to his chest, and looked into the matte red eyes of the boy he fell in love with.

   "I love you, Katsu," he smiled, kissing his fiance's knuckles.

   Bakugou smiled, and leaned closer towards Kirishima, their shoulders against each other, while their hands stayed on Kirishima's chest. He stared into ruby red eyes of his lover, smiling softly.

   "I love you too, Eiji."

------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHH I'm crying omg.

This fic is officially completed, well the main story lmao. There is an epilogue coming up, but it's not for now xD (probs  in a few days :/)

Anyway!! Who loved this chapter? I know I do xD I am so happy omg....

XDD Thank you so much for reading, I really do hope you enjoyed! Look forward to the epilogue! ;D

Until next time~!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 214 20
^^I don't own the picture on the cover, it belongs to Sierra Wedgeworth on pinterest^^ ((Before you read this!!! I'm rewriting the story and its new...
100 40 20
Eijiro Kirishima is a college student working at a local cafe in the college district. He loves to bake, it's his passion, so he brings his own sweet...
11.3K 448 14
"Yeah." He didn't hesitate when he heard the confirmation. Closing the distance between them, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, their cheeks...
12.4K 390 18
It was finally the weekend. Bakugo shigned and kept his head down walking back home thinking everything that has happened these last days. someone at...