Married To Mr.Parth | Complet...

By dharanilakshmibalu

"Stop there" I startled at the sudden loud voice. I turned my head towards it's direction. There I saw him st... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - A New Beginning
Chapter 19
Casting And Questions
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Who is SHE?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update, but a quick Q/A
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Miss me?
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Must read!
#justiceforwomen
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Important Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 - THE END
Sequel

Chapter 30

6.7K 282 56
By dharanilakshmibalu

Parth Pov:

I woke up to the beautiful sight of my day. Without waking her up, I sniffed her scent by nuzzling my nose more into the nape of her neck. Placing a feather kiss, I got up from the bed to get aspirin and a glass of water to help with her hangover as soon as she would wake up. After putting them on the side table, I got myself out of the vest and lied down next to her.

Smiling to myself, I watched my hand raising and sliding through her brown hair and loving how soft it felt under my touch. I scooted closer to her wrapping my hand around her waist. She slightly stirred in her sleep but cuddled closer using my chest as her pillow. My eyes roamed all over face studying every feature of it, her lips are pouty and slightly parted. Her hot breathe is in a steady pace brushing on my bare chest. The duvet covered upto her stomach, with the shirt's being unbuttoned enough to have a look at top of her breasts. The warmth of her delicate body is filtered into mine.

I loved how innocent she looks in her sleep, I can't believe I was the one who ruined her life worse than those money suckers. I wasn't wrong about them though! After going over all the events that I caused, I made a silent promise to myself that I will make up for every terrible things I had put her through. But as an initiation, I must at least try to have an open talk with her as soon as she wakes up. Yesterday she did nothing but threw the truth on my face like a bucket of ice water. I was so blinded by my imaginations that I forgot to notice I am breaking her each and every second. She deserves to be happy, but all I did was making her more miserable.

But really? Her parents were dead. How come I haven't known that before from anyone? Definitely mom is aware of this in first place, but why am I uninformed? But I can guess it's probably because of my attitude back in the time of our wedding, I was not lending ears to anyone.

I can't imagine the pain she must have been in all the time. The flames of guilt are burning me alive. I should talk to her as soon as she wakes up or else I can't forgive myself ever for what I have done. She deserves my apology. For once I should throw away my male ego and should spell the word Sorry to her. And about that Faaris guy, I should warn her to steer clear of him, not that I don't trust her but he seems like a dickhead.

My chain of thoughts is bursted when she stirred in her sleep. Instantly I pressed my eyes shut to encounter how she reacts when she finds herself entangled with me.

I heard her hissing in pain before her head shot up, probably to check the surrounding. I maintained my breathing even to make my act seem natural. I slightly opened my right eye to see her face getting flushed as her eyes set on her outfit. She instantly sat up and buttoned the shirt before looking down at me. I laid there motionless to enjoy the show that's gonna take place.

I heard her gasping again, but this time even louder. Whispering "Oh my god" breathlessly, she finally shook my arms to wake me up.

"Parth, wake up. Parth", her voice is fidgety.

I rubbed my eyes before blinking them, "Good morning, my sexy baby girl.", I whispered in a raspy tone.

"Wha...Parth, did we... I mean ...last night...", she gulped aloud, "Did we?", she asked pointing her finger between us.

I bit my lips before looking down at my lap and nodded my head slowly.

"Gosh, are you blushing? OMG..How did I...No.. It's not possible..Hey did you rape me?", she yelled loudly at the end causing me to jump back. Her hair flew in the impact covering half of her face, she looked horrified in her worst but yet dirty imaginations.

"Woah! Slow down.", I crawled closer to her, "Does it look like I raped you? Look at my clothes scattering around the floor.", her frightened eyes browsed the floor, "It was more like you raped me."

She covered her mouth, "What...", she gulped aloud, "What do you mean?"

"Oh baby come on, don't you remember anything? You pulling me into a steamy kiss? Hovering over me? Removing my pants -"

She cut me off, "Stop it right there.", she ran her hands through her hair pressing her eyes shut.

"Oh my god! So did we really.. How did that even happen?", she grabbed her head tightly with her hands like it is about to explode.

"Are you gonna betray me now after raping me? Oh, Kavya please don't do that to me. What if I get pregnant?"

She gave me an unbelievable look. I chuckled as I asked, "Don't you remember anything from last night?"

She closed her eyes as she recalled, "I can remember dancing with my friend before betting on shots, after that everything looks like blurred images."

"Yes, anyway whatever happened, happened.", leaning over to the bed side table, "Hey baby girl, take this tablet first. It will help with reducing the hangover.", I gave her the water and aspirin.

She gulped down the tablet but still is freaking out, hugging her knees to her chest. I had to hold myself from bursting out into laughters.

"But to be honest", I leaned down to her ears as I whispered, "You were on fire last night."

As I leaned back to look at her eyes, I couldn't hold back anymore, I bursted out into laughter right at the moment. Tears brimming from the edges of my eyes from laughing hard, I looked at her face turning every shades of red. She glared at me, gritting her teeth which didn't help my laughters to die down.

Her eyes scanned here and there searching for something before she grabbed a pillow and jumped on me as she hit me with the pillow.

"Idiot, having pleasure in freaking me out huh?", she yelled tearing my ears apart as she hit me wildly causing me to fall back on the mattress. Using it as her opportunity, she climbed on top of me, hitting my face without a break. Trying to convince her with words seemed pointless now. I grasped the pillow from her hands and threw it away causing her to fall on me. Her flushed face is inches away from me, her erotic breath makes mine uneven too. That's when I realised her legs are on either side of me as her body collapsed on top of mine. Her soft brown hair is all over the sides of my face.

Could it get any sexier than this position? A wicked smile erupted on my lips as my mind went through all the dirty thoughts. She gave me a knowing glare as if she knew my dirty thoughts before something dawned in her mind.

Her eyes slightly dilated as she asked. "Are you gonna look down?" Her eyebrows met in the middle in a peculiar frown.

"Why? What's there?", I tilted my head to have a look but she cupped my cheeks stopping me.

"No no. Don't look down."

"And why?"

"My shirt is crunched up to my...", she trailed off looking everywhere but my eyes.

"Your?", I am sure my eagerness to know the nasty answer is evident in my tone.

"Ass."

"Hey, why am I wearing your shirt?", she asked emphasizing the word 'your'.

"Because your dress was not suitable to sleep with, so I changed you into this."

"What? You changed me? Are you making fun of my misery?"

She slightly slapped my cheek, "I am gonna hunt you down and kill you mister if you keep lying again."

"Okay fine. I didn't and unluckily nothing happened between us last night.", I shook my head.

I expected her to let out a sigh in relief, because that's what the typical Kavya would do, but she raised her eyebrows at me mockingly before saying, "Never in a million years."

"Oh, that's an unhealthy amount of confidence baby girl.", I traced her cheeks with my thumb before rolling over on top of her.

"Don't you realise it's hard to have so much confidence when you have a hot guy in your bed?", I dipped my head into her neck placing a kiss on it. Her body trembled at the contact of my lips, I love the way her body reacts to me, even though she tries to cover it.

"We can finish what we started the other night.", My hand reached down to her thigh drawing lazy circles on it. She gulped down but failed miserably in making herself look unaffected.

Taking the skin of her neck in between my teeth, I made sure to leave a hickey there. She gasped before pushing me off to the other side, she sat up covering her legs under the duvet.

"Why am I here Parth? Not in my room?"

"You left your key at your friend's house."

"Now what can I wear to college? I have to meet with my friends for assignments -"

"Woah woah, calm down. Your room's spare key is in the cupboard aside the television.", she opened her mouth to shout but I interrupted, "Now don't yell at me, I remembered it just now", I lied as I facepalmed myself.

I opened my eyes to catch her leering over my bare chest, "Seems like you have changed your mind?", I smirked, of course.

"Never in your wildest dreams.", she giggled before crawling out of the bed towards the restroom. I stopped her as I called out, "Hey, Kaviya.", I am surprised how my voice turned serious and kinda hesitant all of a sudden.

She twirled around to look at me and hummed in response. I sat up looking straight at her eyes, "I wanna talk to you about something. Come faster? I will wait for you here."

She seemed quite surprised at the mention of talk probably because of wondering what's my intention behind it. She smiled at me as she chirped, "Yeah, yeah... Sure."

I watched her walking to the restroom with my shirt on, it suits perfectly to her. I leaned on the headboard, planning how to make things right, how to deal with her, how to figure out things if anything went wrong. I snapped out of my trance, when I heard an apple iPhone ringtone. Stretching my hand out I grabbed her clutch.

Does she have an iPhone? Keeping my thoughts aside, I called out her name aloud but got nothing in response as she is still doing her morning routine inside the restroom. Shrugging my shoulders, I opened her clutch to get surprised as I saw a new Apple iPhone. I turned it over to see the name 'Faaris', just the fucking name of him is enough to make my blood boil.

Just in the cue, Kavya stepped out of the bathroom and looked at my way. "Hey, is someone calling me?", she asked excitedly as she crawled on the bed.

She took it from my hold and a smile appeared on her lips on seeing the screen. Damn him! Swiping it, she placed it near her ear. A cheeky smile still playing on her lips, as she chirped, "Hai Faaris."

********************************

Kavya Pov:

"Hai Faaris", I had to control myself from giggling like a teenage girl. There is no exact reason behind my happiness now, may be because of waking up next to Parth, may be because he wants to have a talk, may be because I have my own phone to brag like all others.

"Hai, Kaviya.", he greeted back in a lazy tone. Is he sick?

"Hey, are you alright?", I asked to which he slightly groaned before adding, "Yeah, I am all good. Just a usual hangover. How is it for you?"

"Par...", I was about to say Parth's name, "I mean, I just now had aspirin. So I am doing pretty good.", I am smiling even though he couldn't see me.

"Did you safely reach home last night? Faiza said you took a cab from club last night as you felt tipsy?

Is it true? Did I really take a cab to home? But I decided to go with what Faiza said to him.

"Yeah, I guess. I was pretty much wasted, I think. So I had to take a cab before I could pass out."

"Oh, I see. Heard you are coming over to college for assignment works. Wanna have a coffee after it gets over?"

"Ummmmm", I trailed off.

"Huh? Come on, just a coffee.", he whined causing me to chuckle.

"But it's sunday. You don't have any classes today.", I stated.

"If you have, I have too."

"What if I impress you with my new pick-up line. Will you promise me to go with me then?", he asked with a glint of confidence.

"Oh, why not. What's it?", I enthusiastically replied back.

"I just googled hot and the picture of you came up.", I can imagine him wiggling eyebrows.

"Oh wow, you will get the same result if you google 'not interested'.", I smirked to myself at my comeback.

"No, you are being mean now.", he started whining again but I put a stop to it by saying, "Okay, I am coming with you."

I should go with him. After all, Faaris is a good guy, he tries really hard to make our friendship work. But I am shutting him off everytime reasoning out my classes and works at diner. Saying bye to each other, I hang up the call tossing the mobile on the bed.

"New mobile huh?", Parth's voice brought me to the realisation that he is still here.

"Ah, yes. It's a gift."

"Oh, who bought you such a costly gift?", he crossed his arms over his chest like he is enquiring me.

"A friend?", I wanted to say it like a statement but it ended more like a question.

"Care to say the name?", he raised his eyebrows. Clearly it intimidates me, the way his voice sounds, the way his eyes boring into mine. The atmosphere suddenly turned upside down, when his attitude changed in a spur of a moment.

"Fa.. Faaris. The guy on the phone seconds ago."

He turned to a side before standing up from the bed not caring to say anything. He made his way to the door and swung it open.

"Hey, You wanted to talk about something?"

Without turning to face me, he said, "Forget that I told you." From what can I see, his muscles on his back are tensed. He opened the door but paused when he heard his mobile ringing from the bedside table. He swirled around and strode to the bed before picking it up.

My eyes are set on him as I saw him clenching and unclenching his fists. His knuckles are turned white in the lack of blood flow. I shot up to see his face is redder than before. I wanted to ask what's wrong but who wants to disturb the angry Parth.

After listening to the person on the other side, he looked straight at my eyes and averted them before saying, "Yes, I will come over to your place."

Without wasting a fraction of second to blink, I watched his eyes roaming all over the room before he bored them into mine. The one look made my inner self to melt in pure horror. Without breaking the staring contest between us, he said

"I need you too, Nyka."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 153K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
6.9K 860 14
"How dare you raise your filthy hand on her? How fucking dare you? She's my Queen! I will rip your hand off," He roared and twisted his hand back mak...
1M 47.2K 108
His cold eyes moved from my face to all over my white lace dress with a clenched jaw. I felt weak in my knees but I was successful in keeping my brav...
920K 56.1K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...