Driving Teacher | tk ✓

By vanterous

Two idiots, one car and long lessons under starry nights. What could go wrong? Oh, but they fall in love. a... More

Driving Teacher | kv
00 | PREFACE
01 | Treachery of the Evil Bus
02 | The Tough Life of Two Guys
03 | Drop the Straight Status, Now
04 | Where is the Nearest Gym?
05 | Car breaks and Heartbreaks
06 | Gucci is the New Sexy
07 | Small World and Small People
08 | Canadian Singers Suck
09 | Friends That Are O-gay (Mostly)
10 | Surprise, Surprise!
11 | Just Jungkook on an Airplane
12 | Ditch the Friend, Grab the Boy
13 | Invasion at the Kim Residency
14 | Almost Lost Our Hope!
16 | I Thought I Loved Gaming the Most
17 | Are Em, Shuga, and Jay-Ope
18 | A Little Bit Of You By My Side
19 | Love is in the Car, Folks
20 | Murphy's Law 10/10
21 | Oh, Holy Graduation, Here I Come
22 | Brothers From Other Mothers
23 | Hope You Go To-
24 | Let's Fast-Forward Some Things
25 | EPILOGUE
Afterword
EXPLANATION
+ BONUS ONE
+ BONUS TWO

15 | Snatched His Non-existant Wig Away

2.5K 225 40
By vanterous

✦✧✦

For once, Taehyung felt he had not had funnier friends than the lot he was sitting with, the usual seven young men crowded in the sitting room, chatting feverishly.

"Seriously, guys," said Hobi hyung with his puckered lips and bulging eyes, "I thought I was about to get kidnapped! I thought I saw light!"

Jungkook, who sat next to Taehyung with a pizza slice in his hand, said with glee, "We had more things to dump on you, hyung, but the guard might have pulled up the main board to bring the electricity back." Scrunching his nose, the youngest tore apart the corner of the cheesy slice.

Taehyung sniggered, tightening Jungkook's jacket around him. By the way, he loved that jacket and, nope, he won't be returning it (ever.)

It was two in the morning, and his parents were not the ones to worry when he tells them he would be at a friend's and doesn't return until the next day — he was twenty-two, jeez — so the brown-headed young man was untroubled to hang around in the new place.

The guy observed as Jungkook played with the pizza tables, Jimin and Hobi hyung annoying Yoongi hyung. Meanwhile, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung were engaged in their own conversations.

Peculiarly, the sight reminded him of a typical family, their bond was that prominent.

Not here to bore himself to death, Tae turned to Jungkook, who had hurriedly put the plastic minuscule table away in an attempt to hide the fact that he was playing with it, then allowed himself a wide grin, saying with a mouthful of pizza, "Whadz ub?" A few bread crumbs dribbled down his cutesy little chin, making Tae raise his brow and side-smile.

He held back the urge to squeeze Jungkook's squishy cheeks and pronounced, inclining his fingers together after putting his Coke down, "Won't you tell me why you really invaded my bedroom four days ago?" He sounded casual, but in reality, the red flag was up.

If Jungkook was astounded by the sudden question, he was damn good at hiding it. He replied coolly after gulping, "To invite you to Hobi's party." Biting his lower lip, eyes rounded even more.

Tae narrowed his own eyes at him in suspicion, sipping Coke without really looking and accidentally spilling it down his front, emptying half of the can on himself. Jungkook burst out laughing, spraying his share of the black drink on Tae from his own mouth.

The elder flapped his arms in panic; a useless effort for his Gucci button-down was stained brown all over his chest already.

Jungkook gave a snort at his actions.

"Gee, thanks for helping?" said an exasperated Taehyung, finally slumping his shoulders. Jin handed him a napkin without a word across the coffee table.

The youngest shrugged, standing up. "Guess I have got to lent you another one of my clothing—"

Tae went rigid. Surely Jungkook won't accuse him or throw shade — ?

"— which you can keep forever if you want, too."

He was grinning knowingly and Tae pulled up his cheeks in a grateful smile.

He knew Jungkook was being friendlier by the day, Tae did, and he did not despise the fact, really. If he liked Jungkook in a way the latter did not know, it only made him feel guilty that he knew the younger is gay (and he was, too) but what if Tae was not his type? What if Jungkook did not return the feelings?

Being gay did not really mattered between them, sharing the same feelings did.

He really, really liked Jungkook (who was picking meat from between his teeth) and summed up:

Guess I need more time.

"Did your soul left your body, Tae?" speculated Jungkook between his teeth, digging his nail between his bunny-like teeth.

Tae frowned at him, "Stop doing that or else you'll bleed your gum."

"I have a strong gum." Jungkook stated, not taking any orders for once. Like always.

Done with, Taehyung made his way to Jungkook's room, turning suddenly to see if the latter was following. Abruptly, Jungkook dropped his hand down from his mouth when he caught Tae staring.

Side-smiling, the black-headed punk gestured to the door of his room, "Use my bathroom. Clean up. I'll give you a T-shirt." He scratched his ear before Tae locked himself behind the bathroom door.

It wasn't the first time he was perplexed by Jungkook's superior persona, so he did what he was asked. Er — even if he felt like punching the brat square in the face for taking over a situation the elder was capable of handling.

After he had changed (in Jungkook's spotless white tee) the two sauntered back to the sitting room.

Apparently, Hobi hyung, who was an early bird, decided to call it a night and had gone to sleep in his bedroom (he was the one occupying the guest room.)

Maybe he stayed here instead of going home because he was afraid of another unknown prank.

But before Hobi hyung could leave, Yoongi hyung and Jimin officially announced they were dating.

Taehyung was already aware of that.

It wasn't all gasps and 'oohs' because everyone else agreed they were too obvious. Taehyung was genuinely grateful for his best friend and failed to notice the suggestive look Namjoon hyung was giving to him and Jungkook, whose reaction to the coming-out was priceless.

Jin hyung clapped Namjoon hyung on the back and voices after yawning, "Guess I gotta leave. I have my third shoot for the magazine I told you." Side-hugging him cautiously, he padded to the door with a turtle-like smile.

"Hyung?" called out Tae to him incredulously from the sofa, mouth wide open. "Shoot? Magazine?"

The eldest gave him a pointed look, almost a glare, then gazed over to Namjoon hyung again with a radiant smile, "See you, Joon."

Yoongi hyung and Jimin had already left the house saying they would return after sunrise.

Namjoon hyung, after leaving Jin hyung outside came back with a new tired face and trudged his way to his room, muttering warnings at Jungkook sleepily — something to do with staying up late — but he vanished inside his room.

Jungkook licked the last of the cake's icing from the plate, still sitting beside Tae. He glances up at him and shows his bunny teeth with that killer smile, and utters softly, "You could be a great model, too, Tae. Maybe for Gucci, y'know."

If it was Jungkook taking advantage of the empty room or something, that did not stop Taehyung to ogle at the other with an expression of utter dubiousness.

Did he just?

"T-thanks." He cleared his throat and brings up his box-shaped grin. "My parents want me to complete my studies before I get a job, but back at you, man."

Jungkook cocks an eyebrow and smirks but doesn't say anything.

Tae points to the door weakly, pronouncing his departure. "I should get going. See you tomorrow evening for the lesson."

"Bye, yeah."

For a moment they just stared at each other...

Then, Tae decided to make his leave.

✦✧✦

Hello.
Let me know how you
are doin', mates.
Thanks for reading this..
piece of pure stupidness.
Love ya,
J

✦✧✦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
4.6K 161 3
What happens when his friend's brother, also his childhood crush, comes back from college after a mishap? How bad can it be? 2019 © LovaNanii
1.1M 34.7K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
134K 7.8K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...