Gravity has Fallen (book 2 of...

By ThornsSYS

After the events of book 1, Dipper has returned home to his family and trys to get Bill off his mind. But two... More

chapter 1 "danger closer"
Chapter 2 "I'm not the threat"
Chapter 3 "The old 'friend ' of her's"
Chapter 4 "Damn you Cipher"
Chapter 6 "The past is the past"
"Cute with a Deal"chapter 6
Update, or Lack there of.
Chapter 7
Brawl of Demons chapter 8
No more
Untitled Part 12

Chapter 5 "I hate this world"

1.2K 59 74
By ThornsSYS

"Dipper, I love you too"

I look up to where the voice came from.

SHIT

Bill smiled then ruffled my hair. "don't worry, it's alright. I wont hurt you darling"  he assured. But, why the hell would I fall for that AGAIN!

"Dipper... look I'm so sorry i just... i have nothing to say besides." He bent down, sitting on his knees beside me. He pulled up my hand and kissed it

fuck i forgot he's hot

no i didn't

FUCK

"heh...I really am sorry. I'll never forgive myself." 

"Bill, go back to being drunk." i teased

"Huh?! You like me better like that?!" Bill shot up

I laughed "God you are so funny to mess with!!" I rolled onto my back cause i was laughing so damn hard. Crying even. Bill stood up with his 'shit' face

"oh god cipher you are just, ahaha!!" i said, still laughing. Bill growled 

"I'm staying at your house tonight."

I shot up "What?! No you are not!"

Bill smirked "well its what you get. Plus, you wanna see me drunk? Lets be in a place we can both be drunk."

"They'll know its you!" i yelled.

Bill sighed. with a snap of his fingers, he had blond hair still, but with brown strands poking through, his eyes were blue now also. Bill still had the sun kissed skin he always had along with a few scratches. He was wearing a black tank top with the phrase "I threw the first punch" on it. With ripped skinny jeans and black converse to go with.

Did i mention he had a black beanie? 

"Bill, loose the fucking hat."

He laughed and tossed it at me. "Fine, but i thought it was funny."

I rolled my eyes snickering at how dumb this demon is. Then i looked at him up and down.

Would this be what he looked like if he was still a warlock?

"Like what you see Pinetree?~"

"guh!" i yelled, jumping back "N-no! ugh s-shut up!"

Bill smirked. 

Oh no...he is gonna tease the shit outa me.... save me. "

"You know what, i wont. For now." Bill commented, then started walking deeper in the woods "come on kid i got something to show you!"

i grunted and followed. "Bill this better not be a long walk!"

"Would you rather teleport?" He asked from up ahead.

"Yes!" I yelled. God i DO NOT feel like walking. Bill turned around seemingly to wait for me. Once i got there he grabbed my hand. He never needed to ask if i was ready. Cause when i was, my eyes were already closed. 

When i opened my eyes, i saw....Something really pretty!  A water fall! but not the one right on Gravity falls ohh no! it was a smaller one. Coming out from what i guess was a cave and down into a pond that would go up to about my hips. 

Fire flies lit up all around and the moon light set the perfect mood. 

"woah..." i mutter out. Bill smiles 

"heh, i have something you'll like more."

A flame lit in his hand, that bright blue. I flinched at first then.... he threw it up in the air???

it was going higher and higher then 

BOOM

"fireworks!" i yelled outa joy. I love fireworks!

Bill pulled my onto the ground. I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder. I was really regretting coming out here.

Not anymore. 

Bill was humming softly, with his arm wrapped around me. 

Time skip almost an hour.

We watched fireworks in silence for awhile, until Bill just abruptly stood up. "Come on, lets head back, its late"

I nodded, standing up. Bill grabbed my hand

"Close your eyes"

I did.

When i opened them i was at the front door to the shack. 

"oh boy.." I mumble, then knock.

Ford answers the door "Dipper! Your home. You missed dinner." then he glanced beside me. 

to Bill

fuck we didn't think of a fake name...

"and you are?"

"I'm Seth." Bill said, as he reached at his hand "Great to meet you mister Pines. Dipper has told me all about you"

Ford smiled "So Dipper, this is why you left?"

I blushed. Fucking hell...

"well come in! we just ordered pizza, Seth you should join us for movie night."

Bill smiled. "Gladly mister Pines! thank you!" He said while we walked in.

"Please, call me Ford" 

I walked into the living room to find Mable sticking stickers on the now elderly waddles 

(i un-killed the pig. Your welcome)

Bill laughed, making Mable turn around. 

"OMG YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND??!!"

"Shut up Mable!" I yelled. She laughed loudly Dipper has a boyfriend. Dipper has a boyfriend" she sang. Ugh, her singing was like ear rape. 

"Your Mable aren't you?" Bill asked "Great to meet you, I'm Seth"

"Oooh~" Mable teased "You got a cute one Dipper!"

I blushed.

If only she knew

'Seth' grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the couch. I sat next to him, i grabbed the remote to turn on the TV.

Stan came into the room "Ok, movie night! i heard we have a guest~" Stan winked at me "So he is aloud to pick"

Bill smirked "How do you guys feel about horror movies?"

I looked at Bill

Ford nodded "sure why not? What you got in mind?"

Bill smirked 

"Nightmare on Elm Street."

i growled, i hate that movie! its so scary!

Bill chuckled as Ford put the movie in. 

~TIME SKIP~

Once that damn movie was AT LAST over, me and Bill went upstairs to my room to hang out. 

I jumped onto my bed sighing 

Bill sighed too, as he switched to his normal human form. The suit one. "That is tiring!"

"You know what else is tiring  having to watch that movie! Come on did you HAVE to pick that?!" i yelled.

Bill laughed "I couldn't help myself." 

I rolled my eyes at the demon's remark. 

"yeah yeah whatever." 

BIll smiled at me "Dipper,  you do love me...right?"

I looked over at the demon towering over me.

Do I? Can i love someone like him?

Bill smirked, putting his hand on my shoulder and whispering in my ear.

"Pinetree~ your blushing."

Ah! god why wont he shut up... He's making me blush more that asshole.

Bill pulled away from my ear and looked me in the eyes. 

"I love you Dipper"

I smiled

"I love you too Bill"

Mabel's pov

I ran to Dipper's room, holding my silly string.  I'll spray it on Seth and Dipper while they're kissing! Best. Prank. EVER!!

I was right at the door when

"I love you too Bill."

My eyes widened. No...no i misheard is all!

The door was cracked open. I peaked in.

My brother. 

MY BROTHER AND THAT DEMON...

Seth was fake! Its that monster! No, Dipper is a monster too.

I touched the scar on my stomach.

That demon tried to kill everyone! And that Dip shit is with him again...

That traitor 

That MONSTER

i growled in Fury. 

I hate both of them. 

I HATE this world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 17.5K 50
Dipper comes back to Gravity Falls, but things aren't the same. Mabel has some new friends and Dipper's body is only changing for the worst, in his o...
68K 1.9K 14
《Highest Ranking #5 in Billdip, 2019》 《Book 2 out》 Dipper knew all too well the dangers that follow deals with the dream demon. How he could twist wo...
11.1K 613 23
Set between Stanford Pines return and Weirdmageton. Dipper and Mabel are also aged up slightly for this. Dipper had no idea what he'd be getting hims...
61.8K 2.4K 18
After eight years, twins Dipper and Mabel Pines have finally returned to Gravity Falls to spend another summer with their Grunkle Stan. But something...