-Safe Place-

By andrewsstann

-Veronica Lodge ran away from her perfect New York life. But perfect was completely the wrong definition of h... More

〰️Cast〰️
2: thanks now leave
3: nicknames
4: my hero
5: oops
6: nightmare
7: don't touch her
8: new besties
9: omg
〰️Thank you!〰️
10: slut
11: chuck fucking clayton
12: mr.andrews
13: baby
〰️I have a ?〰️
〰️Their up!〰️
14: drive
15: daddy
16: heartbreaker
17: monday
18: the party
〰️OMG?〰️
19: why
〰️Sorry〰️
20: punished
21: scared
22: i need you
23: the tape
24: her
25: killer
26: where were you?
27: forgiveness
28: exposed
29: the end

1: small town mischief

3.3K 46 0
By andrewsstann

Archie POV
Almost every Northsider hated the Southside Serpents and no one really knew why. Some just hated them. My best friend, Reggie, was one person who really hated them.

"I say tonight instead of going to pops, we start some trouble. What do you guys think? I mean the snakes would love a good fight right?" He then laughed.

"Reg, I know you hate them, but leave me out of it. They never did anything to you, or me. So just leave them alone."

The rest of the team agreed with Reggie and dragged me with them.
——————
We soon walked to the Southside. Reggie and I separated from the group, because Reggie wanted to see the 'snakes' himself. He started throwing trash everywhere outside of a local serpent bar.

"Come on Reggie! Stop!"

I grabbed him and started to drag him away when I saw someone walk out of the door. She was beautiful. With dark black hair and fish hole tights, black ripped jean shorts, and a black strapless crop top.

"Hey you two! Stop!"

I stopped in my tracks.

"I'm so sorry about this mess we can clean it up. My friend hear decided it would be a great idea to trash your place, but I can clean it up."

She just looked at me in shock.

" thanks just some small town mischief . What's your name handsome?"

"Archie Andrews"

"Veronica. Veronica Lodge"

She held out her hand and I shook it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...
130K 3.1K 30
To most of the world, Betty Cooper is the A student, perfect girl next door. When Jughead comes back to Riverdale High, that's the only side he sees...
27.5K 801 20
Cheryl is a "broken" teen, who has been through hell and back. She is accepted by her mother but picked on at school because of her father and broth...
8.4K 179 7
she's been closed off for as long as she can remember, mostly when it comes to her family. not because she was ashamed- she was scared. no one would...