๐†๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š (๐ต๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘...

By xxxlejindaryxxx

Betty Cooper finds herself to be thinking about the one person she shouldn't ยฉ xxxlejindaryxxx 2018 More

||EPIGRAPH||
||PROLOGUE||
||CHAPTER 1||
||CHAPTER 2||
||CHAPTER 3||
||CHAPTER 4||
||CHAPTER 5||
||CHAPTER 6||
||CHAPTER 7||
||CHAPTER 8||
||CHAPTER 9||
||CHAPTER 10||
||CHAPTER 11||
||CHAPTER 12||
||CHAPTER 13||
||CHAPTER 14||
||CHAPTER 15||
||CHAPTER 16||
||CHAPTER 17||
||CHAPTER 18||
||CHAPTER 19||
||CHAPTER 20||
||CHAPTER 21||
||CHAPTER 22||
||CHAPTER 23||
||CHAPTER 24||
||CHAPTER 25||
||CHAPTER 26||
||CHAPTER 27||
||CHAPTER 29||
||CHAPTER 30||
||CHAPTER 31||
||EPILOGUE||

||CHAPTER 28||

6.4K 214 75
By xxxlejindaryxxx

🦋BETTY'S POV🦋

"Your little friends just saw that video," the man in the black hood told me.

I was tied up, but I still screamed. I've been screaming so much that I knew I was going to go horse soon.

"We're going to have a lot of fun with you, blondie," he told me, touching my cheek.

I wanted to slap his hand away and spit in his face so badly.

"Boys, you might want to film this," he told them.

Three more guys and black hoods stood farther away from us, and one of them got out his phone, and I assumed he was filming this.

How sick were these people?

"It's such a shame...." he said, his hand making its way to my neck "...that you look so innocent. when really you've been living it up with a Serpent."

I whimpered. I wanted Jughead to touch me, not this old pervert who kidnapped me.

"Now, remember that fun I was talking about earlier?" He asked, taking his hand away and getting out a knife "it's going to start now."

The man in the black hood took the rope off of my mouth only, and I started to scream again, and I screamed even louder when the knife hit my skin.

I screamed and screamed and screamed as I felt the pain only increasing, and tears rose to my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

"JUGHEAD!" I screamed "JUGGIE!"

Evenually, he stopped. I started breathing heavily as my sobs started to calm down. 

I felt lightheaded, and I knew that I was beginning to lose blood. 

"Delete that," he told them "he'll have a heart attack if he ever sees it."

He turned back to me, and I felt myself begin to tremble.

"You think this is over, don't you blondie?" He asked "well, it isn't. It's only the beginning."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 665 35
Hinata has been dealing with depression for 3 years by himself and doesn't know who to talk to until he met him..... Tsukkishima Kei. Hinata and tsu...
619K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
185K 3.4K 39
โ”โ” โ€ขโœง๐ŸŠเผ„โ‹†ยฐโœถ๐Ÿ”ฌ ( ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ) โ i don't want you to be anyone else's. i want you to be mine. โž ; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž an overly co...