ikemen sengoku imagines

By moan-a

yuhuu More

hello!
(1) ieyasu imagine
(2) Masamune Imagine
(4) Kenshin Imagine part 2
(5) Hideyoshi Toyotomi
(6) Shingen Imagine
(7)Shingen vs. Masumune Imagine Part 1
(8)Shingen vs Masumune pt. 2
(9)Shingen vs Masamune (Masamune ending)

(3) Kenshin Imagine part 1

2.9K 57 27
By moan-a

"Please stop talking ms, this is my last warning or I will take you to face Lord Kenshin"

"You can just set me free you know. I know you're tired guiding me day and night and you need some sleep!, if you let me go, you'll be off with your duties, you can sleep peacefully, and.."

"SHUT UP!" the guide scream.

It's been 2 days since you're trapped in Echigo castle dungeon. You can't really do anything to escape. Yesterday you almost escaped but the guard is everywhere. Outside the castle there's like twenty or more guards and they recognize you as the 'special prisoner'. After that incident, the guarding became more tense. Now you have 5 guard guiding you day and night.

"Come on.... Let me out!" you shouted frustrated.

"That's it, you're facing Lord Kenshin" the guard open your cell and escort you to the huge Echigo building. Then you realize, you're going to meet Uesugi Kenshin, the Dragon of Echigo. What you gonna do? That guy is merciless, perhaps he can just kill you if he wants to. But there's no way that gonna happen. If he really need you killed, he could have done that 2 days ago but he didn't, he kept you alive for a reason. And maybe, just maybe, this meeting wouldn't be that bad.

The guard bring you to this cozy room. There's a fireplace in the middle of the room, giving a dim sensation. And there sit a man, a really handsome man. You didn't expect the guardian of the north to look this attractive. His eyes, the right one is green and the left one is blue, that's really strange but it attracts you somehow, so unique.

As you walk in he gave you this cold, scary look, but somehow, you're not scared. "Don't just stand around, sit" Kenshin command. You sit in front of him. The guard left you two alone in the room.

"It's been 2 days since we abduct you, but Nobunaga and the gang haven't even showed up yet. They usually move fast, what's with the odd?" he said. "I don't know, maybe I just didn't matter to them anymore" you said blankly.

"So... the Dragon of Echigo huh?" you break your nerve and started speaking casually.

"What?"

"You're the dragon of Echigo right? At least that's what they call you,"

"Why are you bringing that up all of the sudden? Don't you feel scared being around me? I could kill you now if I want to"

"I don't understand why do people like wars, what's the joy of doing it? It's terrifying" you're completely ignoring his death threat. You're not scared, not even a bit. You just, wanna talk. You can sense there's a lonesome in his eyes, the reason why he's so cold.

"For me, it's different"

"I love the thrill of war and battle. It's the only thing that makes me feel alive"

"I can relate..."

"You like wars too?"

"No, not like that. I love making clothes, I love designing things. And when I do that, it makes me feel at ease. It's passion, something that gives you joy when you do it"

"You make clothes? Are you the castle's tailor? Am I kidnapping the wrong woman?!"

"uhmm... yes! You're kidnapping the wrong person, can you let me go now?"

"No, you're lying, after I rethink, a castle tailor wouldn't be this pretty"

Your heart skipped a beat. Did he just? Call me, pretty?

"Excuse me?" you said.

"Uhmm... this meeting's over, get back to your cell" he looked down after he realize what he just said. "Oh, and I need you to note this. No matter how loud you yell, how many times you beg for freedom, my guard will not betray me, so rather than wasting your voice, keep that mouth of yours shut"

"Guard! Bring Lady (y/n) back to her cell" Kenshin shout.

You can't stop smiling after what he said to you. He actually think I'm pretty, wow you thought.

After you're meeting with Kenshin, everything is back to how it is. The guard watches you day and night. They would bring you food and water twice a day. You're starting to accept the fact that Nobunaga and his gang would not come to save you. In total, it has been a week since the Echigo forces abduct you.

"Lady (y/n), wake up, Lord Kenshin want to speak to you,"

That morning is so strange. The guard give you this beautiful kimono, at ancient time, this kind of kimono only made for princesses and used for special occasion. The guard told you to wear it and says it's Lord Kenshin order.

After you get dressed, the guard bring you to the same room where you met kenshin for the first time. The guard knocked twice and the door instantly open, and unlike your first meeting, there's a lot of people in the room. They sat around with Kenshin and Shingen at the center, looks like they're about to start a meeting.

"Ah... our main topic has arrive" said Shingen. You sat down across the two of them. "Now, we shall begin" Kenshin lead the meeting. They're discussing what to do with you. It has been a week, and their rival didn't even make a move to save their princess. "Just return her, maybe we just abduct a normal villager from-" , "How many times do I have to repeat myself? We didn't capture the wrong person, she is the princess! ,people assume her as Nobunaga's lover" Kenshin is trying to hold his temper, he looked at you, fiercely, you felt like he can stab you anytime now. This look, is different from the look he gave you before, when you two first met, it's anger. You can tell he's very stressed because things didn't went as he planned.

"Well well well, Nobunaga have a pretty good taste," Shingen gave you this flirty smile and it makes you very uncomfortable, he's good looking tho. "Kenshin, we can just keep her in the castle you know, I don't mind, plus she's very good looking" Shingen said. "No, not a chance Shingen, it's very suspicious that they don't come over here to rescue her, I think they make a new plan and make us think that she's not an important person and we should stay aware, we don't know when will they attack. That's it, we're going to keep her in the dungeon for the next 7 days, me and Shingen will discuss what should we do after this, I suggest to kill her but we will see," that burning eyes meet yours again.

Okay, this is so depressing. Being killed next week is not something you expect, at all. His hatred face, makes you one hundred percent sure, he will kill you.

After the meeting, the guard bring you back to your cell, they gave you your old clothes. You sat on your cell, wondering, you actually going to die, one week from now, and you get to spend your last days on a creepy, old, rusty dungeon.

"Hello there," someone said. It's Shingen. "What do you want, if you're looking for a partner tonight, I'm not interested," you said without looking at his face. "Geez, I'm only visiting you, please don't mind what Kenshin said, he's joking"

"Oh really? You can tell he's joking by his cold, merciless face? I'm going to die for god's sake"

"Okay, I don't want to make things worse for you. Listen, there's a lot of empty room in this castle, so rather than staying in this dark dungeon, you should stay there, you're a princess after all. Kenshin surely don't have manners and didn't consider who is his prisoner, forgive him."

"Why are you being nice to me?"you cuss

"Oh sweetheart, I'm not being nice, you're still the prisoner, this is just something that I had to do because Kenshin won't. Pack up then, the guard will bring you to your room" he said smiling.

Shingen is actually nice, at least you don't get to spend your last days on a dungeon, so that's good. You don't really have anything to pack, because you don' t bring anything here except a kimono change. The guard bring you to the room and holly molly it's very comfy.

It feels good to sleep on a mattress again. And the weird thing is, there's a sewing corner. There's needles and tons variety of fabrics, sewing machine, beads, etc. 'The only person in this castle who knew you love designing things is Kenshin. Could he make this room special just for me? You thought. But that's stupid, today he claimed that he will kill you, he hates you.

You get showered, freshen up a bit, and started to mess around in the sewing corner. It feels very very good to get to do stuffs again.

In the cell, you only wonder around, sleeping, crying, thinking when will Nobunaga saves you from that awful place.

The sewing corner even have a draw book and a pencil which make you able to sketch first what you wanna make. Somehow, you get the idea to make Kenshin a kimono, you don't know why, that man wants to kill you but deep down, you can feel that he didn't mean it, even though that look gave you this assuring promise that he WILL kill you.

So you did, you started to make his kimono. You choose the mixture of green and blue to suit his eyes, and hopefully the kimono will be done before the day of your assassination.

Hey! Thanks for reading, I will post the second part next week. Also can you guys give it a vote if y'all like it? And tell me whose imagine should I do next xx

ps feel free to correct my grammar :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 687 31
➠ 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 〽️ 𝗫 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🧿 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 ➪𝗗𝗘𝗖 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 ➪ 𝗡𝗢𝗩 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 ‼️:...
279K 13.7K 30
148K 5.1K 58
Sakura Haruno. Prodigy and jinchuriki of the leaf. Bloody Blossom Monster Trouble with emotions No trust with her teammates
32.4K 1.1K 27
𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓁𝓎 (ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ)