Wrong Number? - Lauren/You

بواسطة MusicBandsFans

G!P You Y/N gets added to a group chat, where she doesn't know anybody. Maybe she'll become friends with the... المزيد

Chapter 1 / Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 36

7K 177 48
بواسطة MusicBandsFans

Your POV

"Wow, you look beautiful." Lauren blushed lightly and mumbled a 'thank you', as I gave her one simple red rose. "You ready?" She nodded and just when she was about to close the door behind her, the rest of the Fifth Harmony girls appeared.

"So Y/N, what are your intentions with her? Where are you taking her? When will you be back? 'Cause we want her back by 10 pm sharp!" Dinah started firing off questions which caught me off guard while the other girls giggled and Lauren glared. "Dinah, back off."

"Hey, your parents aren't home so someone has to ask the questions." Dinah just shrugged before Lauren sighed. After that it was just awkward silence, and I couldn't help the words that left my mouth; "aca-awkward." All I heard afterwards were Lauren's and Camila's snorts, before Ally and Normani started laughing. Dinah just gave me a blank stare, and I couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated.

"You need to stop quoting Pitch Perfect all the time."

"And you need to stop being annoying,"

"Girl you better run," Dinah glared at me and before I knew it she started chasing me. I quickly grabbed Lauren's hand and we ran to my car. Dinah stopped chasing me by the time we reached pass their front garden because she only had slippers on, well that and because she almost fell.

I opened the car door for Lauren and let her in, before I went around the front of the car to get in the driver's seat. But before I could get in the car, I heard Dinah yell. "You better have her back by 10 pm, or there will be some beatdowns thrown your way!"

"Love you too, Dinah, see you at 11!"

"Girl I said 10 pm!" She was about to throw one of her slippers at me, but I quickly managed to get in my car and start driving.

"You really love annoying her," Lauren giggled before she reached for my hand that wasn't steering the wheel. "She's the best and easiest to annoy, well after you." Lauren just slapped my shoulder and laughed.

"So, where are we going for this date?"

"Well that is for me to know, and well for you to find out." Lauren just rolled her eyes, "you're too cliché for me."

"Well I don't care 'cause you like me anyways, and that just means that you'll experience this whole thing like a movie." I smiled cutely at her, before focusing on the road.

"I already do," she mumbled to herself, but I heard and I saw her give me this dreamy look that just made me blush.

-

"Oh yeah!"

"Oh fuck!"

"I win!" Lauren giggled happily as she beat me in a contest on the dance machine. "Take that, you loser!" She continued to giggle happily while she started poking my stomach.

"Alright alright, you didn't win by much though so stop your gloating, you... gloater." Lauren stopped giggling and just gave me a blank face. "Is that all you could come up with?" She then let out a snort, since she couldn't hold in her laugh.

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm too nice to insult you." I just shrugged innocently, "compared to you." Lauren gave me a playful glare and was about to hit me when I jumped down from the machine, "It's not my fault, you called me a loser!"

"Oh, woman up! Be happy I only called you a loser," She rolled her eyes before she got down from the dance machine as well and held my hand. It felt like a natural thing with her, everything around her felt natural. I didn't have to hide who I was or anything at all, she was an amazing person to be around - in fact, maybe the best.

We walked out of the arcade and started walking around the amusement park that I'd brought her to, hand in hand.

"I had a great time today, Y/N, thank you." Lauren leaned her head on my shoulder as we kept walking. "Only a great time? Well that has to change, I want you to have an amazing time like the amazing person you are."

"Oh really, well what have you planned?"

"Just trust me." Lauren lifted her head and looked at me confused but before she could ask anything, I dragged her over to my car. I opened up the boot of the car and got out my polaroid camera.

"I love these cameras!" Lauren exclaimed before taking the camera out of my hand and examining it. She looked at the camera before looking at me and gave me a sheepish smile. "Sorry, I got carried away."

"It's okay, I don't mind." I smiled at her reassuringly, before I closed the boot of the car and started walking with her back to the amusement park. "I love them as well though, it's my favourite type of camera." Lauren just smiled at me lovingly before I grabbed her free hand, "Come on, I want to take you somewhere."

-

"Wow, you really are cliché." Lauren laughed as she looked up at the ferris wheel I took her to.

"Come on, it's our turn and it'll be fun, I promise." We got on the ferris wheel and when we sat properly, they sent us up. As we slowly moved upwards, Lauren and I took a few pictures on the polaroid camera - which came out great. I may have been way too cliché on this date, but from her reactions I don't believe that it has gone bad.

We reached the top when the ferris wheel stopped so the next people could get on and so we could enjoy the view from up here.

"I love this view, it's so beautiful." Lauren smiled out at the view, and in that moment I knew that she was the most beautiful person I'd ever met. The way the little light shined upon her and made her stand out was beautiful and it just made me look at her in awe. I couldn't believe that this girl, this beautiful, amazing and mesmerizing girl liked me and was on a date with me. I quickly grabbed my camera and captured the moment of her looking out at the view. I waited for the picture to print before looking at it and then looking up at her. "You're beautiful."

Lauren turned her head towards me and smiled lovingly before looking down at the picture I had taken of her. She slowly took it out of my hand and examined it, before looking back at me. She slowly moved closer to me... but before I knew it, the ferris wheel moved.

Apparently that didn't stop Lauren like it would in most cliché movies, she kept moving forward before our lips eventually met in a passionate kiss. Her plump lips felt wonderful against mine, and they moved so passionately that it took me a bit by surprise at first. But as the kiss went on, I finally got ahold of myself and kissed back. The kiss lasted for a few seconds, before we eventually pulled apart and rested our foreheads against each other.

"Holy shit".

-

"I hope you liked the date," I rubbed the back of my neck in a nervous habit, while I looked down at my shoes. I had taken Lauren out to eat at first before we headed towards the amusement park where we tried a few things and took pictures. We were now talking by of her frontdoor.

"I definitely did, it was perfect." Lauren lifted my head by her finger under my chin before she kissed me on the lips yet again. The kiss lasted a little longer than I expected and before I knew it, her frontdoor opened. And guess who we saw? No, it wasn't her parents like we'd expected. It was Dinah, yet again.

"You're late," she yanked Lauren inside by her arm and I couldn't help the laugh that left my mouth. "Sorry mrs. Jauregui," Dinah just glared at me because of my response. Lauren appeared again and this time she pushed Dinah inside her house. "I'm sorry about her," I just waved her off, since it was no biggie. Dinah and I were friends and we were like this - always annoying each other. That was just the type of friends we were. "I had fun tonight though, I hope we can do it again some time." Lauren bit her bottom lip before she moved towards me and kissed me slowly on the lips. I kissed back and then she broke the kiss after a few seconds, leaving me stunned. "Goodnight Y/N," she closed the frontdoor slowly and before I knew it, she was out of my sight and I had to leave.

I drove back home, and since Rosie was staying over at her friend's house, I would be home alone. When I arrived home, I put my polaroid camera back in its spot in my room. I looked down at the pictures in my hand when one particular picture made me smile the most. It was the picture taken of Lauren enjoying the view from the ferris wheel.

I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of the polaroid, before posting it on Instagram and tagging Lauren, with the caption:

"She thought the view was pretty, but I thought she was prettier."

***

A/N:

This sucked ass (:

- M

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

155K 4.1K 50
You accidentally text Dinah thinking it was your best friend and things start to happen. You both have secrets, can you push through them? (gxg and t...
688K 20.8K 61
You have been best friends with Ally since elementary since your parents and her parents were best friends since high school. You started to move in...
13.7K 450 40
When Lauren was a 5 years old kid, she was playful and obsessed with some horses... But something she didn't know that she left her younger sister be...
501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...