I'm Reincarnation into a Otom...

By Twitchybunbun

Sako was a average crazy otaku 19 year old girl, who had a pretty normal life. Well until she escape death by... More

Prologue... Wait, WHAT?
Chapter 1: Meeting the family
Chapter 2: Im in a game? no, it's probably concidence right?
Chapter 4: Meeting love interest 1#
Chapter 5: going to School, plz no math ;-;
not a chapter, just character description and facts :D
Chapter 6: Quests!Quests everywhere!! TT^TT
Chapter 7: Wait... i died again?! what this about a retry?!?!?!?
Chapter 8: i found a Lvl 3 code
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: the Incident
Chapter 11: the Dream
Author note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: the villain
not a update, but pairing challenge
chapter 14: Decoding
chapter 15
author note

Chapter 3: Okay, so this world is like a game. time to figure this out.

9K 313 299
By Twitchybunbun

I'll thanks some of the people who listed my book, I'm happy :3. So I'm going to continue on writing chapters.

——————————————————

~~  six years later ~~

I've never noticed I was actually in a game world til I was about 7 years old.

Okay, now don't look at me like that. I was distracted by sweets and hidng from Sawako persistent to doll me up. I swear to God it like she know where I'm going exactly, I starting to think she stalking me, but I think that my paranoia talking and she was only 9 for God sake.

I was fleeing from her by hiding in the large toy box looking like a chest with my stuff bunny. I keep quiet by helding my hands to my mouth. It was then I noticed a some sort light illuminate above my head making the chest light up a bit.

"......" I froze a bit in shock because I didn't see that before, EVER.

I was getting scared and wanted to leave the chest toy box, but being the idiot that I look up.  There was a floating screen above my head.

...

...

(0.0)

Swear to god, I felt my eyes went like saucers. I didn't know what to do, there was a floating screen above my freaking head. I stare at the screen floating innocent-like above my head and attempt to scoot back only for it to follow along.

"What the fudge.." I whispers a bit not wanting her to find me. I did it again a few time moving in the toy chest box, and realized after a few assumptions that it was just a screen.

So I decided to poke it like a dumba**.

The screen disappear for a moment and I thought I broke it, Til a freaking larger screen show up. It had my name and everything there about me.

Name: Sako Tashimu

Age: 7 years, three months, twelves days, 15 hours, 47 mins and 93 second old

Birth: October 31

Zodiac: Scorpio

Sexuality: bisexual

Height: 3'1

Weight: 57

Skills: Charmer, reader,and bottomless pit iron Stomach.

Hearts: ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Titles: Return of The True -Error-, The loner, Little Charmer, Cheat Master -given by Unknown-, Master reader, Miracle Baby -given by surviving premature birth-, The Shorty, The adorable Cuteness Master, Pretty little Crossdresser -given forcefully and unwillingly by parents/aunts/Sawako/previous life-, Master Pervert/Otome/Otaku/ Crazy thinker - Unlocked by previous life- and Pro Artist.

Abilities: irresistible puppy eyes, baking, drawing, woo of both genders, Spelling, OCD, bottomless stomach, and infinity inventory pouch -hidden-

Traits

Anger:-5
Baking: Mastered
Charisma: 160
Confidence:45
Cooking: Mastered
Creativity: 75
Cute: Mastered
Discipline:55
Evil: 25
Fear:130
Good:135
Innocence: 103
Insanity: Mastered
Intelligence:210
Passion: Mastered
Patience: Mastered
Pervert: 59
Sanity: 37
Social skills: 145
Scary: -19
Writing: 139

Pt left: 23,552

Quest completed:2,700

Hints, Instructions and Secrets

Cheats

Processing Quest

Life Journal

Hint Narrator: Mute/Unmute; currently on Mute

People known so far

Love interests

What to do now

Love heart meaning

I was in shock for a bit before a grin appear in my face as I start to poke at the pt adding some of my traits cause I like the satisfying way all of my traits being completely, though it seem I need alot more pt now.

My eyes wander down the scrolling as I see the love heart meaning as I try to remember what does the black means, then decide to poke the name as it pop another scroll with hearts and meaning

Love Hearts Emotions

💙: Sadness
💜:Lustful
❤:Anger
💕: Infatuated
💞: Obsessive
💚: Shy
💛: Jealous
💝:Forming Love
💗: Innocent love
💔:Broken Heart
💘:Forming Crush
💖: Fallen in True love
❣: Error -locked by Unknown-

So I still don't know what that is. I can feel a tick forming on my head, as I pop the larger screen making it disappear and frantically pop the main screen as it disappear with onto a little heart chain drop onto my head and slide to my chest. "Ow." I said rubbing my head a bit.

'Sako-chan, I found you~💟!' Sawako said opening the toy chest box, scaring the daylight out of me while I put the heart chain in my pocket.

"H-hey Sawa-chan." I said nervously sweat dropping trying to scoot back, but was back into the wall of the box. Sawako grab my hands and 'helps' me out of the box.

She grown a bit, now 9 but almost 10 year old and she still come over to my house to stal- I means play with me. She seem to be more clingy then I remember. Probably because I keep hiding from her once I figure how to walk and run. I started to run and hide from her once she started to dress me up in my nap times and keep asking to play house with her til it gone too far, and to tell want I meant by that, well...

~~ Flashback to two years ago ~~

'sako-koi-chan~' sawako said as she carried me around the kid sized house, placing me in the plastic seat.

"Yes, sawa-chan?" I spoke a bit childishly, playing with my tiny hands, with a bow in my hair while pouting wearing a neon pink girl shirt with pink teddies on it. I saw her have a strange look in her eyes when she smiles more brightly.

'do you like me right?' Sawako said helding one of the teacup pouring fruit juice in it using the teapot. I nod, not wanting to get on her bad side.

Sawako smiles and goes over to my seat and hugs me.'awww~, your so sweet!' she sat me onto her lap and process to drink some juice giving me a cup of fruit juice. I felt uncomfortable a bit after drinking my juice, and decided to squirm out of her lap.

'where you think your going, Sako-chan?" Sawako pick me up from my attempt to flee and smiles softly at me, pecking me on my lip, innocently.

"...."

I was shell shocked, I didn't expect her to kiss me. It was my first kiss. I felt embarrassed. I squirm a bit more only to be met by a tighter grip held.

"Ona.. sawa-chan, can I go down?" I asked nervously. 'and why would I leave my lovely husband.' she said cuddling her face against my cheek helding me closer to her. At this point I was scared of what she might do after that, but lucky my mom went to check up on us, and told Sawako that her parents said it time to go.

She pout and peck me on the cheek, mumbling something which gonna unnoticed by my mom and me too due to my mental shock.

~~ flashback ended ~~

I never felt so relief by that, but that brought a new fear of Sawako that every instinct told me there was something wrong with her. I don't intend to find out so that why I keep avoiding her and keeping my distance.

I smiles weakly at sawako as she continues to drag me out the room to the living room where my mom and dad were chatting along with her parents.

'mrs. Tashimu-san, I found Sako-chan.' Sawako said picking me up like I was nothing. There goes what left of my diginty as I pout.

'oh good, your treats are in the kitchen, now play nice.' my mom said as she wave at us completely misunderstood my please help me face for omg.

“why do you sent me to suffer with this girl, mommy?“ I thought anime crying river as I'm being carried like a sack of potatoes by Sawako to the kitchen.

Sawako keep cuddling me after we got our treats while I pout keep trying to move from her only to get to get more latched on.

“i hope this just a childish crush.“

——————————————————

And that a wrap. I spend about 6 hours of writing and correct.

My brain hurts and I'm going to take a nap. Have a good day everyone :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401 41 8
Eunice Louisiana Alvarez, a 20 year old girl who had no friends even though she was already in senior high school. Her classmates prefer her as the n...
8M 461K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
890 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
31.3K 1.1K 39
*REWRITING* Marilyn Lanouré, a young and promising student, died a wrongful death, bringing questions that would likely remain unanswered for eternit...