Rise of the Guardians One-Sho...

By lostgirl2411

Here are just some stories of family love between the Guardians. Some surprise friendships between others, an... More

Sugar Highs and Secret Lies
The Dangers of Boredom
The Steps of Saying Goodbye
Bonding Over Memories
Pink Eye
The Voice of Change
We Promise
Thunderstorm
Lynn
Where's Jack?
Please Don't
The Boy of Old
"Jackie Boy, What Have You Done?"
Holding on, and Letting go
Jack's Past pt. 1
Jack's Past pt. 2
Jack's Past pt. 3
Jack's Past pt. 4
Jack's past pt.5
Jack's past pt 6
Resting
Jack's Past pt. 7
Exhausted
New Ideas & Requests
Jack's Past pt. 8
The Little Moments - Sandy
The Little Moments - Tooth
The Little Moments - North
The Little Moments - Pitch
The Little Moments - Bunny
Sick Day
Fading Promise
Please Read...
Fading Promise pt.2
Parent Protection
Guardians vs. Seasonals
Guardians vs Seasonals pt.2
Guardians vs Seasonals pt.3
The Secret Meeting
Guardians vs. Seasonals fin.
Silent But Dangerous
Promises Change
The Playlist
Callahan
Natasha & Denver
Emily
Ares & The Seasonals
The Ending
The Beginning
Still a Trickster
Lapse in Time
An Unlikely Friend
I'll Always Find You
Earlier than Expected
New Ways
Character Descriptions
It's Hard Sometimes
Sketching
hope ur okay
Overthinking
Memory Loss
Memory Found
Forgotten Fear
Sadly Caught
Loud Mouth
Bonding Moments
Remember What I Taught You
The Full Story
Connections
broken comptuer
Restart
Manny
A Crush
A New Chapter
Chapter 80
SUPRISE!
SUPRISE pt. 2

What really happened, Sam?

2.2K 52 14
By lostgirl2411

               This one will switch from different POV.  I do not own rise of the guardians or the song. It will be sad. Have fun reading, vote, and share!

Sam's Room

Bunny busted the door down, not caring for himself . Asther pulled the boy into his arms. He whispered reassurances in his ear while holding him as close as possible. Pitch sat in front of them, wiping away the frozen tears from Jack's face. 

"I-I'm s-sorr-y" Jack whimpered. He was shaking in Bunny's arms. Pitch was trying to keep him from hiding his face. He lifted Jack's chin making him look into his eyes. Bunny was holding him looking down at the interaction, bright blue tear filled eyes met amber yellow serious eyes. 

"Sam is okay Jack, he won. We won it's okay." Pitch steadily whispered. 

Let's go back to the beginning.

"NORTH!" Tooth yelled flying full speed through the pole, she had just got done talking with a spring sprite, when the sprite and her noticed something that made them both fly high speed to their friends.

She knew that the Guardian meeting was today. Tooth was hoping everyone was there so she could see if what was making the worry grow hard in her chest wasn't true. She busted in the room, making everyone look at her with shock. She saw North's mouth moving, most likely asking what's wrong, but she was looking for one person. Bunny was there, looking at her like she grew a second head. Sandy was there, watching her with worry. Pitch was there, looking at her shocked. North was there, walking towards her saying something. 

Where was Jack? Where's her Sweet Tooth?

"Where's Jack?" she said with fear lacing her voice. She sped around looking for the boy, when finally Pitch caught her, bringing her to his chest holding her. 

"Tooth, he said he wasn't coming, remember? What's going on?" he said worried but calm. She would never understand how he did that, Asther could do it too. Her violet eyes met his amber ones, quickly filling with tears. She said one thing, one sentence. And that sentence would make the pole go quiet, would make thousands of symbols shoot above Sandy's head and bring fear to his body. It would make North shout Russian curse words while asking repeatedly if she was joking. Bunny's ears shot straight up, his fur buffing up, a growl coming from him. And Pitch? Well Pitch's eyes went from calm to afraid, very afraid. 

Bunny grabbed Tooth's arm turning her towards him, her eyes meeting his scared ones. 

"What did you just say?" he whispered. He was shaking slightly, she felt that. His voice was laced with fear and worry. She felt the same emotion coming off the shade beside her as well. 

"Jack's lake is fully melted." She said again. 

The last time his lake was melted was when Jack had been taken by summer spirits who's heat had put him into a coma, stopping his breathing nearly killing him. The lake represented him, so if the lake is melted... That means Jack is melting. 

Just then, the door busted open revealing Cora, Xander, and Marie. All of them showed worry in their eyes. 

"Before anything is said, I beat the crap out of the summer sprites before and they know i'd do it again even if it is my season. They don't have Jack I checked before coming here." Xander said with worry lacing his voice. 

"He isn't in Spring areas I have told the others to send the signal if they find him." said Marie. 

"I can't feel his cold in the fall areas and the sprites haven't found him." Cora said. She was short but everyone could tell she was worried. 

Bunny and Pitch had been silent this whole time. Neither of them were okay and everyone could see that. All of a sudden, Bunny jumped up, startling everyone.

"Where's Sam?" he growled. Everyone froze, even the yetis and elves. 

Sam wasn't someone that they trusted, they knew he could easily go back to his demonic ways. Jack on the other hand trusted him greatly, he even stayed with him sometimes in his "cave". Jack and Sam had become best friends since they were taken by him and Jack had brought the man back from the demons. 

"Let's go." Pitch growled. Everyone headed towards the sleigh, all ready for fighting the demon. 

Sam's Cave

They unloaded from the sleigh looking around with shock. All of Sam's warriors were knocked out on the ground. Pitch and Bunny met each other's eyes, silently agreeing to go together. 

"Stay here, check on them. Bunny and I will see if we can find Jack and Sam." Pitch said to everyone.  

Bunny went first, feeling like he was headed into the biggest battle ever. Pitch was searching the area for Jack's fear, seeing if he could find it. They entered the cave worried for their Snowflake. 

They went from room to room searching for Jack and Sam, wondering if they were even here. Until a sound was heard from the next room, Bunny and Pitch made eye contact getting on each side of the door. Bunny kicked down the door, Pitch running in. Both stopped with shock. There in the middle of the room was Sam fighting his demons! 

"I will not let you get to him! He is not yours!" Sam yelled. Bunny and Pitch immediately got into the fight. After about 30 minutes, they won and the demons were down. Bunny caught Sam as he fell, exhausted from fighting the demons that held him for so long. Pitch summoned a nightmare to take him back to the sleigh.

"What happened Sam?" Pitch asked. Both Bunny and Pitch were very worried now, this was not what the expected. Sam was weaker than Pitch after he fought the fearlings inside him. 

"Me and J-Jack were sitting around and then the d-demons came from everywhere, trying to t-take me back. J-Jack jumped in front of me trying to s-stop them but I locked him in the back room. I wouldn't let them have him. I'm sorry." he said nearly crying. Pitch took him into his arm whispering that it was okay that he did the right thing. Bunny put him to sleep with dreamsand and the nightmare took him back to North. 

Back to Sam's Room

"It's okay Jack, It's okay." Pitch and Bunny kept repeating as Jack shook in between them. 

Finally, they got Jack out of the cave and to the sleigh when he saw Sam. 

"Sam?" Jack whispered. Sam looked up from being examined by Phil, seeing his favorite little one. He smiled at Jack, getting up from his seat knowing what was gonna happen. 

"SAM!" Jack screamed, running towards the man. They met in the middle, Jack jumping in the man's arms with a big hug. A photo was taken by a smiling Sandy behind the camera. 

Bunny and Pitch watched from a little ways away, looking as Jack's legs gave out and him and Sam fell to the ground. They were still locked in a hug. Bunny was suspicious and so was Pitch, they had been in many fights and yes Jack had been upset and hugged them and cried but never like this. 

"Something else happened." Bunny said. "This wouldn't melt Jack's lake." Pitch finished the sentence. 

North Pole 

It was night, everyone was staying at the Pole due to them getting back so late. Bunny wanted answers. He walked down to the room Sam was staying, not caring about anything that could happen. Bunny knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.

"Come in." Sam said. Bunny walked in, seeing Sam in the chair reading. 

"What do you need Asther?" Sam asked. Asther knew he realized why he was here. He saw it in Sam's eyes. 

"What really happened Sam? What happened to Jack?" he asked with no emotion. 

Sam shifted uncomfortably, not sure if he should answer that question. 

"Asther, I don't kn-" 

"Don't say you don't know if you can't tell me. I am Jack's fellow Guardian and his Guardian. I need to know what happened to my Kit." Asther growled. 

Sam looked at him sadly, he stood up and sat by Bunny on the bed. 

"Jack doesn't want anyone to know." he whispered, meeting Asther's eyes. Bunny frowned, he shook his head,

"I'm not anyone, Sam" he said slowly. Sam looked up to Bunny, with eyes filled with worry and fear and sadness. 

He looked conflicted, not knowing if he should do it. He shook his head slowly at first, then got faster. 

"I'm sorry Asther, I can't." Sam said, jumping up and leaving the room. 

Bunny still sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. 

    Comment if I should continue this more? Anyways sorry I haven't updated in a while, writer's block is killing me I can't ever come up with anything anymore. Send in ideas and i'll definitely try writing them. Share, vote, and comment! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 162 30
Even though I've written 4 stories I still have no idea how to write a description. If you've found this book and haven't read pt. 1 and pt.2 then I...
470K 15.4K 53
❄ Born out of twigs and leaves she had to stop her worst enemy. Follow her story together with her fellow guardian friends at a big adventure. We hum...
8.2K 202 9
(Rise of the Guardians fanfiction. Jack Frost x Reader) As the simple spirit of the spring season, you thought your would live out the rest of your i...
123K 3.5K 61
The battlefield was never kind for you and your brother, and protecting The Lunanoff family was the only objective you had within yourself. You peris...