Antidote (Jacksepticeye x rea...

By beg0neth0t

(Sequel to 'Posion') Life contiunes for (Y/N) as they progresses with her toxic love-hate relationship with S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (NSFW)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter AN
Epilogue

Chapter 45

480 14 20
By beg0neth0t

“I need some fries~ I want some fries~ Can I have some fries~” I sang as I skipped my way down the hallway, happy that I got through fourth period without completely losing my shit and going off on the math teacher. I swear, one day teacher will get what he deserves, and I'm more than positive that I'm not the student, or person, who thinks that.

As my skipping came to the end, I was met with an awfully moody child, chilling at my locker.

“You look as if someone shit in your cereal.” I commented as I opened my locker and put my textbook inside, getting out the change in my pocket, and following the upset teenager.

“It’s nothing.” He said, running his hand through his hair. Just by the way he brushed his hair back, he was stressed out to the fullest.

“Yeah, and you think I'm going to believe that. Spill.” I commanded, closing the locker and walking down beside him to hear what he had to say. Whenever there's a problem, your local therapist Dr. (Y/N) can save the day… Kind of.

“It's Marzia,” he sighed, “she thinks I'm cheating on her with you just because I came home late for a few night.”

“Why me out of all people?” I raised on eyebrow, intrigued. This was new, especially coming from a couple that literally looks like their relationship is a walk through the park with little bumps of BDSM influenced sex here and there.

“That's what I'm saying!” He threw his hands in the air in disbelief. “And she didn't even give me time to justify myself. That's why I'm so stressed.” He huffed, slouching over.

“So, how does that make you feel?” Felix glared at me, who was trying to hold back their laughter, but was failing miserably.

“(Y/N), I'm serious this time-”

“And you don't think I am?” I closed my locker once I finished getting my things for History, “Marzia is a really nice girl, and now that you have her and is in this type of situation, you're going to have to fight and get that under control before she cuts ties with you.” I said. We walked down to his locker, where he grabbed his books for the same subject, and walked side by side each other to the class.

“And how do you expect me to do that? Surrender and say I'm a cheater?”

“I'm not say you should admit to every word that she says, but if that's your only option to keep her beside you, might as well do it, even though I'm sure that there's plenty of more better ways on convincing her you're not seeing another girl.” I continued as we entered the class and went straight to the back. Felix heaved out a sigh and placed his whole body on the table.

“This is going to be very difficult.” He mumbled. “Any advice?” He looked back at me, eyes filled with hope, but that hope soon vanished when I shook my head from side to side.

“Sorry, you're on your own for this one.” I smiled, opening up my textbook to finish any homework that I somehow didn't get the time to complete.

--

“Uh, sir, may I use the washroom?” I said, carefully picking out my words before he pulls that bullshit line about “I don't know, can you”. Why do teachers even do that? Like yeah, we make mistake, we're humans, we're not perfect. And if you do that just because you feel as if you want to get higher than that person, you can honestly fuck right off because that bullshit is unnecessary.

“Yes, you may (Y/N). That's a first.” He looked at me, shocked on what I said. I rolled my eyes and left the classroom before the temptation of giving him a big slap across his neck took over me. I shoved my hands in my pocket, walking down to the washroom that was near my locker and the nurse's office. How convenient is that?

It wasn't too convenient for me as I wasn't watching where I was going since I was too busy admiring the work that art class has put up around the school, and was caught in the mix of someone Usain Bolting down that hallway and running into me, making me fly backwards and fall on my back pretty hard.

“Ok, now explain to me why you're running?” I hissed, holding my lower back in complete agony. I looked up to see Mandy, wearing yet another black face mask, panting heavily. Her back was hunched over as she desperately tried to gasp for air.

“Mandy, are you alr-” as I was talking, she suddenly collapsed before me. I rushed over to her side in a hurry, shaking the body.

“Mandy?” I called out, she didn't move an inch, but her chest rose and fell at an uneven pace. She was completely knocked out, “shit..” I mumbled, picking her up from the ground bridal style and taking her to the nurse’s office. She was shaking in my hands, and her breathing only became faster.

“Uh, Dr. Hanji?” I called out and in an instant, the nurse was right in front of me.

“How ya doin- what's wrong with her?” She pointed to the unconscious girl laying in my arms.

“She was running, we bumped into each other, and then she collapsed. I-I don't know what's wrong with her, but I think she's having trouble breathing.” I explained very bluntly, and the doctor took the girl out of my arm, and placing her on a empty bed. She took off her face mask to put breathing mask over her nose and mouth, but something seemed off. Does she have another bruise on her face? Oh no…. The brown haired doctor with a white to pink ombre jacket put on her blue, latex gloves and pulled up her black shirt to stop suddenly and look at her. I walked closer to the bed to check what was wrong, and was shocked to see what was before me.

Mandy had on a black corset that was from her collarbone to her pelvis, holding onto her so tightly that the skin around started to turn purple.

Nevermind that, the amount of bruises that scattered through her body was horrifying. Almost her whole body was a whole different colour than the usual pale, milky white skin that hid underneath.

“Now what the hell is this?” The doctor mumbled, attempting to pull the top of the corset from Mandy’s body, but it didn't even budge. After a few more attempts, she moved from the top, down to the clips that held it together. She was using all her might to unclip them, but to no avail.

“Don't tell me,” I sighed, putting two and two together.

“Yep, she passed out due to this thing restricting her from breathing. And is that bandages? But why though?” Dr. Hanji said, bringing out a scalpel and started to cut away at the corset. “What type of extreme dieting plan is she following?”

“Hold on.” I knew this was bad, and I promised Mandy that I we'd keep this between the two of us, but now, this has gone too far. This abuse needs to stop, and I'm going to need some help to stop it.

--

SNAPCHAT:
Hentailover69 is typing….

SNAPCHAT:
From Hentailover69 to S.O.S.

Hentailover69:
Alright
Am I missing anyone?

The best💝:
Idk
And what is this for?

Signe🤑:
^

Mark😏:
^^

Bob🤓:
^^^

Marzia🙆:
^^^^

Wade🤐:
^^^^^

Molly😖:
^^^^^^

Hentailover69:
Still mad that u guys didn't change my name😑
But other than that
I need ur attention
Especially u Bob
It's about Mandy

Bob🤓:
Shit the math teacher saw me with my phone brb

Hentailover69:
Who gives a fuck about the teacher
Ur relationship with Molly is in serious danger rn
Just make up an excuse bc out of everyone
I need you to listen the most

Bob🤓:
Whatever, just continue what you're going to say

Hentailover69:
I'm in the nurse's office with Mandy
She collapsed when we bumped into each other in the hallway
And now me and the doctor found out she was wearing a tight af corset that restricted her from breathing
On top of that
Bitch got like three rolls of bandages under it

The best💝:
Why would she do that to herself?
She's perfect the way she is tf

Hentailover69:
Stfu I'm not done
So recently I found out that she's been abused by her parents
But not the way u think
They're forcing her to enroll in some beauty thing and their way of practicing of it is preeetty cruel
Restricting her from food and shit
We need to do something about it
I can't look at her hurting anymore

Molly😖:
Sw why would they do that to their only daughter that's seriously fucked up

Bob🤓:
Money and fame
It's pretty simple
I've known about this problem from beforehand

Hentailover69:
so then how come you havEN’T DONE ANYTHING YET-

Bob🤓:
I was scared that they'll do something to me
Or something even worse to Mandy
I love that girl so much I don't want to put her through any more pain❣
But idk how to 🙁

Marzia🙆:
Fuck it I'm coming to the infirmary
This shit is too much to wait for after school

Mark😏:
Same

Wade🤐:
^^

Signe🤑:
I wish I could come
But I have my own problems to deal with
The language teacher is gonna have my ass if he sees me txting

Hentailover69:
Ty guys
The doctor is about to send me out anyways and someone needs to look after her

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 2.3K 15
You just finished school and decided to move to L.A. You moved right into your new apartment. After a few months living in L.A. You got used to your...
2.8K 144 30
Follow the boys on their adventure of new friendships, blooming relationships, and tragic events. In this story, you will follow the day to day adven...
177K 6.1K 41
XXXXXX Trigger Warning XXXXXX -alcohol -swearing -minor character death -PTSD -Selfharm -past abuse Jacksepticeye. A hilarious Irish Gaming youtuber...
132K 5.4K 20
Just another septiplier story. Just made this for fun! I'm glad most of the readers enjoy the story! ENJOYYYY!