Falling in Love isn't always...

Par Closeted_Weirdo

I don't know how to describe this story...sadly, but this is a Rune Factory 4 Fanfiction. It's based off a ga... Plus

Chapter One: ~Beginning~
Chapter Two: Want to make you mine...
Chapter Four: "Break and Dolce"
Chapter Five: Over ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Chapter Six: Summertime(Part One) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Chapter Six: Summertime(Part Two)❃
Chapter Seven: Training Flexibilty❦
Mermaid Tale:♫
Chapter Eight: Writing Helps ¤\( '⌂' )/¤
Chapter Nine: Let's Party(This is War)
Chapter Nine: (Part 2)
Chapter Ten: Second-Step Training
Chapter Eleven: Confessions
Chapter Twelve: The Decision
Chapter Thirteen: Resting by No Means

Chapter Three: "Obsession"

474 15 4
Par Closeted_Weirdo

***Previous chapter: Yes, they did have sex…***

Chapter three: “Obsession”

***Third Person***

“Gah!”Kyo shot up from the bed. She sighed, rubbing her eyelids. ‘Can’t sleep…’

She felt rustling, then the warmness of ‘Vishnals’ arm draped over her waist. “What’s wrong?” she giggled at the feeling of his voice being vibrated against her stomach. He laughed, “How mature,” he teased.

“Meh,” she leaned against him, rolling on top of him, placing her head over his chest, she propped up her head on her arm, then she opened her eyes and gazed down at him.

Even with his eyes closed, he could feel her stare and laughed, “Stooop, it’s embarrassing,” he gushed.

She laughed, “I’ve never felt this way before Vishnal…and…” she trailed off. He gave her a reassuring smile and lightly traced her jawline. She sighed, looking away, “I’m just scared…ya know?”

He tightened his arm around her waist, pulling her down against him, he ruffled her hair, “Yea, I get it, in fact, I felt that way…yesterday..” she groaned at the memory of ‘yesterday’.

She sighed, “You were scared?”

He looked up at the ceiling, “Yeah, for a split second—I thought that…I thought that you’d choose…Dylas.”

Dylas?” she chuckled, “Have I ever shown affection towards him, Master?”

She felt him shiver and she chuckled.

He softly rubbed her back, while the free hand was running through her hair, “Um…yea, many ways, idiot…” he said it softly, so softly, it made her cringe a little.

She shook her head so fast, he was so sure she cracked her neck; but she didn’t, sadly. “I wouldn’t…”

He gave her a pointed look, “Oh, you would…” she pouted.

“You have no faith in me,” she whispered, “I’m hurt.”

He laughed, “You can flirt with him by…arguing with him.”

“Hm?” she asked, confused.

He sighed, frustrated that she wasn’t getting the picture. “Haven’t you heard of those couples who fight, fight, fight, but they can’t help but love each other?”

She shrugged, and then did a short nod.

He raised an eyebrow at her.

She sighed in exasperation. “Fine, whatever. I ‘flirt’ with Dylas.”

He cupped the back of her head then smashed their lips together. He tilted her head, deepening it. She leaned her body up, straddling his sides. He caressed her hips as he controlled the kiss while she reached up and cupped his cheeks.

~.~.~.~

“Glad you can admit it,” Vishnal smirked.

Kyo snorted and pushed off him, slipping on a robe. “Whatever.”

He stopped laughing and reached out, gripping her nearest wrist and pulled her back to him and hugged her from behind, “Where are you going?”

She softened at the sound of his voice. He sounded frightened. She tilted her head to let him nuzzle his nose against her throat, “Why would you…” she trailed off, unbelieving it, “…think that I’d ‘take advantage’ of you?” At the way his hands tightened on her wrists, she tensed, “—you seriously don’t think that I’d—do that, do you, Vishnal?” At his silence, she grew rigid, “Vishnal?”

“Oh course, Mistress.”

She sighed at the realization.

I lost his trust.

~.~.~.~.~

She woke up to a sound of a sigh. She slowly opened her eyes to make eye contact with Vishnal. He caressed her face, “You’re so beautiful,” he breathed. She stared back at him with a blank expression, with her mouth slightly opened. He laughed, leaning down and capturing her lips to his. Her eyes snapped open when she felt his fingers cup her throat. His eyes slowly met her confused ones. He smiled.

“Don’t worry, My Mistress…you’re finally mine at last,” he slowly pulled her under him, cupping her shoulders against him. He placed his knee in-between her legs, spreading them, before claiming her. She gasped. He moved slow…yet demanding. He moved his head lower, nuzzling her throat. “Even here is stunning..” he said softly. He slowly dug his teeth into her throat, making her grimace. “Vishnal—“ she protested.

“Shh..my love..” he whispered, “..just let go and let me be in control.”

Her eyes widened. ‘That...doesn’t sound like him at all.’

He touched her throat, “I marked your neck to show that you are already taken, okay?” he whispered softly into her ear. She shivered. His touch was so…gentle, yet rough. Comforting, yet frightening. Protective—yet possessive..

Him being possessive with her made her happy, excited, frightened, prideful…even powerful.

“But…Vishnal—“

“It’s Master Vishnal when we’re alone, kay?” he winked.

She stayed quiet, then decided to slowly nod, “Right, um…well, I don’t think it’s necessary for you to mark me, if we somehow ‘announce’ our relationship, then I’m sure men will back off..from..me..” at his expression, she slowly stopped. “What?”

His grip tightened, “Of course you’d say that.” His voice was quivering.

“What do you mean?” she countered. “Do you think me as some…whore?”

“No!” he shrieked, “no…darling, don’t ever think that, okay? You are not a whore. Whoever tells you that, tell me, okay? I’ll deal with the—“

“Stop!” I countered. “..just stop with this act, it’s not funny or cute…it’s scary to see you like this..” she said softly.

He caressed her cheek, “Oh…Mistress, I’m frightening you, aren’t I?”

“Yes, you are, you’re acting different—more possessive..”

“Well, of course I am, You’remine aren’t you?” he cocked his head to the side. When I didn’t answer, he narrowed his eyes at me, “right?”

She nodded, “Yea, so you have nothing to worry about.”

He nodded, “Of course, Mistress.”

“Stop saying that! You only say that to…shut me up, but you don’t believe me when I say something like ‘I won’t cheat on you’ or ‘I’m completely faithful to you’; why don’t you trust me?”

“I do trust you, Princess,” he said softly, kissing along her jawline. Then he started to nibble along it.

She shoved him away, pulling the covers over her breast, she sat up, “I can’t do this with you right now.”

He sat up with her, wrapping his arms around her waist, “Do what exactly?” he sounded so accusing, it hurt. He thought she was ending our relationship, but really; she meant she couldn’t have sex with him at the moment: especially when he was practically forcing it on her…

He sighed, “Okay.” He reached up his right hand and brought it over hers, slowly massaging it. She sighed when she saw what he was doing; he was making her massage her breast—like he was pretending he was caressing it or something.

This…was just too much. She was ready for a commitment, not this. Not this crazy bullshit.

~.~.~.~.~

“You have the new gloves I got you?” Dylas asked.

Just to be safe, I glanced around before finally nodding. “Yeah, they’re really comfortable and…strong and easy to use.”

He stared at me, observing. “Why’d you do that?”

She cocked her head to the side, “Do what?’

“Glance around before responding to me?” he said, narrowing his eyes at her.

“Hey, don’t be getting annoyed with me—“ ‘Fight, fight, fight, but they can’t help but love each other’—she smiled, “oh, um..it’s nothing, habit, I guess.” She waved it off.

He rested his hand over hers, “Kyo…if there’s something going on between you and Vishnal—don’t hesitate to tell me alright?”

She quickly nodded, “Well, uh, thanks for the equipment, I think now I can get through Obsidian Mansion—“

“Quit the crap, Frey,” he said, slamming his hand against the wall beside my head, “Something’s going on and you’re not telling me.”

Kyo grew annoyed, “Well, it has fuckennothing to do with you, so stay out of it and back off.”

His eyes widened, “I’m only trying to help,” he growled.

“Well, I didn’t ask for it,” she barked back. Her eyes softened, “I’m sorry…it’s just…I’ve been having difficulties lately and I don’t have time to argue with you, I’m sorry, but I have to go, I don’t feel comfortable here…” she looked away.

He moved away, “…well sorry for making you uncomfortable, and remember…” as she walked away, he continued, “…I’ll always be here if you need anything.”

She nodded, “Thanks, Dal—ly…umm…that means a lot,” she coughed awkwardly. “Bye, nice talkin to you.”

His eyes widened, “Dally?”

~.~.~.~.~

“It’s not what you think!” Kyo shrieked. “He was just helping me set up for—“

“Damn it!” Vishnal yelled, “I told you that he likes you—“

“But even if he did, he hasn’t made any fucken attempt to ‘flirt’ with me, especially since you keep me locked up here in this castle anyways!”

He stepped back, “Do you not see what he does to our relationship? He’s tearing us apart!”

You’re tearing us apart! Not him.”

~.~.~.~.~.~

****Chapter End****

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

588 26 16
"Life if a finite resource. One cannot afford to let it waste." When a complicated new farmer moves to town, Shane can't seem to steer clear of her...
74 0 40
Hello fellow Harry Potter fans! I am putting this on Wattpad to share a piece of Harry Potter fan fiction which I wrote for my friend Talia. The stor...
10.3K 205 25
Hey, it's my first time writing a fanfic, so sorry if it is complete sh*t. I am very open to constructive feedback, and will release new chapters ran...
11.2K 484 29
Hi guys this is my first fanfic that I made so please tell me in the comment section that how do you like it also there is a new character I am addin...