Unnoticed Love (G x G) COMPLE...

By UniversalElixir

WWE, when you think of the wrestlers you probably think of tough people right? Of course, especially when you... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
New Book
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Another Book?
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Love, You Are My Happiness
We Age But My Love For You Stays The Same
❤️❤️❤️

Chapter Ten

1.5K 32 3
By UniversalElixir

Sasha's POV

I woke up with my head pounding with a hangover. Note to self, never drink again. I get out of the bed slowly trying not to wake up Bayley. I smile at how cute she looks when she is asleep.

I walk to get some medicine and water from the kitchen while feeling nauseous with my head pounding.

"Wow you don't look so good" I hear Becky say from the kitchen table.

"Yeah that's usually what a shit load of alcohol does to you" I say making her laugh.

"Well then if you knew that why did you drink so much?" She questions

"You made me" I answered

"No I offered, there's a difference" Becky explains making me roll my eyes. She chuckled and handed me some medicine and water.

"Do you remember last night or are you that hungover?" Becky asks after I took the pills which worked like magic cause I felt way better. I thought about last night but nothing was coming up, then I remember.

Holy shit...
How did I forget the kisses! Me and Bayley kissed! Oh my god!

"Oh my god" I say with my head in my hands.

"What Sasha?" Becky asks making me look at her.

"You know how Bayley and I kind of disappeared for a little yesterday?" I tell her making her nod and motion for me to continue.

"Yeah and you guys said you were at the bathroom, even though I hardly believe that" Becky said mumbling the last part.

"Sowekissed" I say super fast making Becky look at me crazy.

"Lad, English please" Becky says in a laugh but I scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"W-We, me and her, so, yeah, we kissed" I say stuttering badly Becky's mouth drops and she has a unreadable expression.

"You guys, you, no, wait...you kissed!" Becky stuttered like I did making me laugh.

I told her the whole story, how the guy walked up to me and Bayley came to save me from him. I didn't tell her about the second kiss though because I was still shocked over it. She kissed me, no one told her to she did it on her own. So does this mean she likes me?

"Well it seems that guy got her jealous" Becky said making me nod since Bayley was looking at him hatefully.

I opened my mouth to tell her about the second kiss but then closed it. Why did she kiss me? I couldn't get that question out of my head and it was really bugging me.

"Sash what is it?"Becky asks probably noticing I was in deep thought.

"Nothing" I lie

"Well it's something and it's not nice to lie ye know" She says

"We didn't just kiss once" I told her quietly and her face turned to shock.

"Did you guys..." She didn't finish the sentence.

"We had a little make out in the bathroom" I tell her and she nods.

"Did you guys, ye know,do it?" She asks

"Sex?" I ask making her nod.

"No, some lady walked in and we stopped. Honestly I think if she didn't walk in we would have went further, a lot further than just a kiss." I say to Becky truthfully.

"So Bayley does like you" Becky says confidently.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out, I still don't know!" I say frustrated.

"She kissed you right? She started it?" Becky asks earning a nod from me.

"Then she wanted you! She does like you!" Becky says

"I think it was just in the heat of the moment." I tell her and a confused look goes onto her face.

"What do ye mean Sasha?"

"After we walked out of the bathroom she told me to just forget about it. And before we went to bed she said to forget about it again. I think she just wants a friendship." I say to Becky making her face fall.

"Ugh why are you two so difficult! Why can't you both admit you love each other and get together. Baysha, boom and world peace will be found!" Becky says frustrated making me laugh.

"I wish it was that easy" I say quietly.

"It is just tell her how you feel. Or you know, you could always show her."She says adding a wink to the last part making me roll my eyes.

"Dear god my friend is perverted" I say making her laugh and punch my arm playfully.

"Good morning guys" I hear a familiar voice say and I turn around and see Charlotte and Bayley.

"Morning" I say and Bayley and I make eye contact but she looks away quick. Something feels different, I hope this didn't mess with our friendship.

"Aww I'm sorry ladies I got to get going, I've got a match in two hours" Becky says making me pout. Who am I going to bother with my love life problems now?

"Don't leave me" Charlotte says and hugs her making us laugh.

"Well I don't want to forfeit" Becky says while trying to pull Charlotte off of herself.

"You won't even forfeit for me?" Charlotte says when she pulls away and pouts.

"Hmm let me think...no" Becky says and goes to the bedroom to grab her stuff.

"What should we do on our free day?" Charlotte asks Bayley and me.

"You guys should go to the beach I hear it's lovely here!" Becky says with a wink towards me and walks out of the hotel. Did she really just do that on purpose?

To: Lass Kicker 👊
Your mean!

From: Lass Kicker 👊
How? You get to see Bayley in a bikini!

To: Lass Kicker 👊
Exactly! I'm going to be drooling all over myself! And I can't even talk to you about it cause your not gonna be there 😢

From: Lass Kicker 👊
I might have time to show up just hold yourself together Banks

To: Lass Kicker 👊
How? It's Bayley! 🤤

From: Lass Kicker 👊
Eww there's children here!

To: Lass Kicker 👊
What children? Yourself?

From: Lass Kicker 👊
Yes...okay wish me luck my match is about to start!

To: Lass Kicker 👊
Good luck and win it for my love life!

From: Lass Kicker 👊
😂 I'll try

When I look up from my phone I see Charlotte and Bayley looking up at me with angry expressions.

"Did you even hear what we said?" Charlotte asks and I shake my head and give a sweet smile.

"If you could refresh my memory that would be nice" I say making them both roll their eyes.

"We think Becky is right, we should go to the beach. And we are gonna invite the guys." Charlotte says and my smile goes down a little at the mention of the guys being there. Finn, with Bayley how does a guy get so lucky? She is so incredible and he is just...Finn. But it's not like I can argue she's his and I'm not going to ruin a relationship.

"Sasha!" Bayley says snapping her fingers in my face.

"Y-yes?" I answer recovering from the heart attack I nearly had from Bayley scaring me out of my thoughts.

"Again? Really!" Charlotte says and I smile innocently, they both roll their eyes.

"You guys really should stop rolling your eyes. If you do it to often then they are going to get stuck like that." I tell them making them scoff.

"Okay, oh great wise one, now let's go change into beach clothes!" Charlotte says dragging us all to the bedroom.

I ended up deciding to wear an all white bikini. Charlotte wore a silver one which looks cool cause it has sparkles. Bayley, oh Bayley, she wore a grey halter top with matching bikini bottoms. Is Bayley just trying to get sent to jail for murdering me? Cause man she might be the death of me.

"Alright the guys said they are almost there already, let's go." Charlotte says as we follow her out the hotel and to the rental car.

The drive was kind of fun, we just joked and sang horribly to songs. I say kind of fun because Bayley and I didn't really talk or even look at each other really.

Why is she acting like this towards me?

I tried talking to her earlier but she gave short answers and it was kind of awkward.

Is she pushing me out?

Is it because she remembered last night? Did she remember?

That has to be why! There is no way Bayley would just ignore me like this unless I did something horrible. But I didn't even do it she did, she did both kisses and she made those choices all by herself! But wh-

"We're here!" Charlotte says and we all get out of the car.

"Well if it isn't Miss Sasha Banks" I hear a familiar voice and I turn around with a smile.

"Well if it isn't Mister Seth Rollins" I tell him and we laugh. I see a angry Bayley and roll my eyes. I wouldn't be talking to him if you weren't ignoring me!

"What's with the attitude we just started talking and you give me an eye roll?" Seth asks and I laugh.

"What? No I'm not mad at you I'm just..." I say and look at Bayley who seems to be having a blast with Finn. Lucky guy.

"Sash, you know your like a sister to me and you can tell me anything, you can trust me" He tells me making my face scrunch.

"You know we sleep together right? And you just called us siblings." I tell him and his face scrunches.

"Okay best friends who happen to comfort each other in a special kind of way." He says making me nod in agreement.

"Want to help me set up?" Seth asks me and I nod. Why not, seems like he is the only one who will pay attention to me, unlike Bayley who isn't even taking a glance at me.

We find a good spot by shore and next to the rest of the group and set down some blankets and umbrellas.

"Ahh finally I get to sit down, that was hard labor man!" I complain and Seth bursts out in laughter.

"You didn't do anything! You just watched me!" He said making me chuckle.

"No...I put the blankets down!" I defend and he shakes his head and claps his hands. I take a bow making us both laugh, I saw him look at me and I blushed.

"What?"

"You look good" He says making me blush more.

"I could say the same about you" I tell him, my gaze shifts and I see a gut wrenching sight. Bayley and Finn making out. I feel my heart break a little.

Whatever it's not like she is my girlfriend, she is his. Why do I still even have feelings for her? I don't even think she feels the same right? If she did wouldn't she be here kissing me and telling me she likes me? I need to forget about my feelings and move on.
Yeah, move on that's what I'm gonna do.

"You know I can tell if something is bothering you Sasha." Seth says and holds my hand.

"I don't want you to think you can't tell me stuff, you can trust me. I know I trust you and I'll always tell you the crazy stuff happening in my life." He says making me nod. Mm don't really feel like talking when the girl I like is making out right there.

"Hmm how about we don't talk" I say dragging my index finger down his chest and pulling him closer.

"I'd like that very much" He says and connects our lips. They aren't soft like Bayley's, she is a better kisser, I feel electricity when me and her kiss. We make out for what feels like a while but I can't help but compare him to Bayley he just, he's not her!

He pulled away from the kissed and gave me a smile which I returned. I felt someone looking at me and my gaze met the beautiful eyes of Bayley who look quite pissed off may I add. Oh jealousy how I love you so.

"I think I know" Seth whispers and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Know what exactly?" I tell him

"Why your acting weird. You know it's easy to tell when someone has feelings for another person. You can see it in your eyes, the way you look at them, the way you hate their partner, the look of happiness that radiates off of you when your with them, just a crap ton of things and I see that in you with Bayley" Seth says making me chuckle nervously.

"What nooooo" I lie clearly.

"Don't lie please your horrible at it and I said you can tell me anything Sash." He says and I sigh in defeat. He obviously knows so why not.

"Fine I have feelings but she doesn't and I need to move on, also please don't tell anyone." I tell him and he nods and hugs me.

"How do you know she doesn't feel the same?" He asks

"We-we kisses and right after she said let's forget about it and now she is ignoring me." I tell him and he sighs.

"You know that speech I gave you right now about how you can tell when someone has feelings?" He says and I nod.

"Sasha, she looks at you the same way you look at her"

—————————————
Guys! I'm sad that Bayley and Sasha fought this week on Monday night raw. In my opinion I think Sasha overreacted cause Bayley was just trying to help, but I dunno what do you guys think? And what do you guys think about Ronda being suspended?

————————————

Thank you guys for reading and I hope you are liking it! Damn that was a long chapter 😂
Let me know how you guys are liking my book so far and do you guys think Seth is right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 289 20
This story was inspired. ↝ schizophrenia ˌskɪtsə(ʊ)ˈfriːnɪə/ noun a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between...
7.1K 261 42
The nights are long and lonely. The hunt for her next meal grows strong. One day Sasha comes across a person scent that drives her crazy. Until she m...
12.4K 274 18
They say that love doesn't always last. They say to not get too attached. They say you'll be left with a broken heart. They say love is a lie. Bayley...
6.7K 237 33
Unexpected events where going to happen to Sasha Banks and a guarding angle was there to save her. Sasha was consumed with finding the person that sa...