6. | STORM - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

"real feelings don't just go away." i would suggest you read SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT, STRIKE and SPECIAL befo... More

hey
cast
1. just remember
2. what the hell is a stiles pt. 2
3. keep it down old guy
4. because you were tearing her wallpaper
5. all of beacon hills heard that
character ask
answers to your questions!!
6. the only one left behind
7. phantom wife
8. werewolf freezy pop
9. i don't play baseball
10. 41 hours
11. i need paris
12. even you can freeze solid
13. right place wrong ms martin
14. because theres a hole in her head
15. not a dumb one
16. homicidal guinea pig
17. render unconsious
18. getting very far with this converstation
19. i dont have time for games
20. everything and more
stilinski family cast
21. 4 years
202 reasons to love stiles & skylar
best scott and skylar moments
best payton and skylar moments
best derek and skylar moments
surprise chapter!

another surprise chapter!

787 22 6
By filteredthots

disclaimer: so this is gonna be a chapter about all the cast of this at comic con! i just miss this series and wanted to give you guys a little something more

enjoy!

"please welcome, linden ashby, khylin rhambo, danielle campbell, dylan sprayberry, dylan minnette, jeff davis, tyler posey, sarah hyland, dylan o'brien, shelley hennig, cody christian, charlie carver, annie wersching and melissa ponzio."

"what was it like going from the pilot to the last episode?" melissa asked.

"we're adults now, we're grown ass men. it's really emotionally for me. it's hard to explain how close this show is to my heart and how much these people mean to me. thank you, jeff." tyler said.

"we were cutting the cake, because when you get to 100 you get a cake and tyler handed me the knife and said cut the cake and i said tyler and sarah, you guys are the only two that have been in all 100 episodes." jeff said.

"it's nothing but emotional now that it's over and it'll always been special to me. it was my first role ever and 7 years later we're 25, we just finished and it'll always be a family. i'll always miss this show and this character." dyl said.

"it really is a beautiful thing that we got to do all this, just seeing all that we've accomplished and everything we can take back from this is truly something special." sarah said.

"i don't have a lot to add but this is rare and special ride its been so, thank you." linden said.

"it's been life changing and amazing and spectacular and sad and i always say we're friends and we're family and we can always pick up where we left off." melissa said.

"yes, i agree with that. we've always been the type of people to pick up where we left off, no matter what any of us might be off doing." annie said.

"charlie what was it like coming back?" melissa asked him.

"i'm lucky my character didn't die, coming back it is such a great set this is a family and you all know hoechlin is coming back, colton is coming back and we said we have to come back and do something fun for the fans." charlie said.

"shelley, you came in with us during season three has your character ended up where you think she ended up?" jeff asked her.

"i never could've predicted this. malia winds up with scott maybe? but they are in the shower we'll see what happens, but stiles helped malia get into the pack and behave." shelley said.

"what was it like to audition?" jeff asked sprayberry.

"i had a lot of auditions for one thing and i got one for liam and i remember seeing tyler dylan and sarah and we talked about skateboarding." he replied.

"do you guys have a favourite scene together?" melissa asked khylin, dylan minnette and sprayberry.

"the video game scene in season four." sprayberry said.

"i think right off the bat running with a real wolves and it was with these guys." khylin said.

"that was my favorite one as well." dylan said.

"cody, do you have a favourite theo scene?" linden asked.

"there's been a lot of great scenes, i think the scene in the final is one of my favourites it was a moment. the fans get a glimpse into the heart of theo." cody said.

"danielle, what's your favorite payton scene?" jeff asked her.

"it's definitely a scene that's coming up, it's one between liam and payton i think it's a really nice moment." danielle said.

"when did you know in this series that it was more than just a job? was there a moment where you went boom?" linden asked.

"i think from the second that i booked it i'd been acting for twelve years i'd never been a leading role and it would be like finding my purpose. i wanna inspire people to just have fun then, when i met dyl and sarah and everything we talked about moving in with each other, it just felt right i never related with anyone in the industry and we were all the same age it was the greatest i wasn't just working." posey said.

"i think for me it was just knowing that i could come back to everyone if i needed a good laugh when i was feeling down, even just going over to dyl or tyler's house for a pick me up. it was those things that i hold dear to my heart." sarah said.

"for me it was never a job especially from the beginning, i was a kid at a high school who never acted and got this part and met sarah and tyler. i was just winging it. this show became my entire school to learn about the whole process that i was in love with, this was my home i get so excited that i get to go back to stiles." dyl said.

"sarah, tyler and dylan made this show what it was. thank you, you guys set the tone." linden said.

"i think it was special along the way but when you realize you've never had a bad day on set." melissa said.

"let's open it to some fan questions." jeff said.

"is their a moment or a lesson you'll take back with you when it's done?" a fan asked.

"one of the things i've learned is just to put your all into it it always pays off." khylin said.

"working hard there's no better pay off." tyler said.

"the culture on set and you encouraged to be yourself." charlie said.

"we never settled, okay was never good enough and six years later we're proud of every episode we ever did."  linden said.

"i feel very lucky to be sitting here it's still very, very new just sitting here with theses talent people. it is possible, you can create anything you want." cody said.

"i learned how to be light hearted all the time. i learned how to not be serious the whole time." sprayberry said.

"inspiration comes from everywhere and it doesn't work if you don't keep an open mind." sarah said.

"never take yourself too seriously but take the work seriously, and for this to become so special and i couldn't be more grateful for this experience. i know this is a special thing and i couldn't have asked for a more special thing. i'll always look back at stiles as being my ultimate favourite so none of that's lost on me, i'll always appreciate something special like that." dylan said.

"what was your favourite sport when your were in high school?" a fan asked dylan.

"my favourite sport in high school baseball." he replied.

"what was the most memorable thing you will never forget about teen wolf?" a fan asked.

"the people." tyler said.

"the memories that we all got to share throughout the years." sarah said.

"how lucky we all were to find each other." melissa said.

"a lot of you grew up watching this show." charlie said.

"the things we learned from each other as individuals." dylan said.

"the people we're all gonna have each other." cody said.

"how much fun we could have but still get our work done." danielle said.

"how much we all laughed. i don't think i've ever laughed so much in my laugh. i'm not gonna forget jeff." shelley said. 

"it was watching these kids grow up i couldn't be more proud of you guys." linden said.

i never thought i was ever gonna be at comic con ever experience has been a ride." khylin said.

"what advice can you offer those struggling in the dark?" a girl asked.

"this sounds like a question for you dylan or tyler or sarah." jeff said.

"i know how scary that can be sometimes. i go through a lot of dark things too, but what helps me my friends, my family and the people who love you are the only ones who can pull you out. i can't tell you how many times sarah and dyl have helped me see the better side of things. you know, just reach out therapy's always great. you know, just talk. i really respect it, life isn't always supposed to be happy, there's supposed to be good and bad and just be whole. so, talk." tyler said as sarah dylan and tyler hugged each other.

"this last question is for dylan and sarah. did you two expect your characters to end up how they ended up?" jeff asked them.

"in my head i always knew that stiles and skylar were going to be that couple who'd go back to each other no matter what. seeing them end up together and seeing how hard they fought for each other isn't a surprise. i mean, these two love each other." dylan said.

"i was always waiting for the day we'd see stiles and skylar together again. they'd always had amazing chemistry these two and i just think it's always gonna be that way. their connection was unlike no other. and i couldn't have asked for a better on screen partner, so thank you, dylan." sarah said as she smiled at dylan and he smiled back at her.

"thank you, sarah." dylan replied.

-

after the panel was over the cast went for drinks to celebrate and everyone was talking.

"i wish holland could've been here." sarah said.

"me too." tyler said and sarah noticed that colton was there.

"hey." sarah said walking over to give him a hug.

dylan and tyler also gave colton a hug and then annie told everyone that there was a photo booth set up.

"hey, sarah can i talk to you for a sec?" dylan asked her as the two of them walked over to the side.

"what did you wanna talk about?" sarah asked him.

"i just wanted to thank you for everything. i'm glad i met you, sarah. you became one of my best friends and i can't even express how thankful i am for you. you've been there for me more than i could've ever expected and you helped me after the accident even after i told you to leave. i'm just so glad to have you in my life." dylan said.

"aw, dyl i love you." sarah said as she pulled him into a hug and he hugged her back.

"you've visited me in the hospital so many times when i was there for my kidneys and you always helped to put my mind at ease. i couldn't have got through so many thing without you and it makes me so proud to call you my friend." sarah said as dylan grabbed her hands and gave her a small smile.

"and i also couldn't have asked for a better person to share an on screen romance with than you. we played stiles and skylar for years but we still put ourselves into it. i love you, sarah." dylan said as sarah gave him a small smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 49 19
together forever (published) together doesn't mean forever(published) in another life (published)
24.7K 545 15
"everybody has a chapter they will never read out loud." check out SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT and STRIKE before this one if you haven't already.
14.6K 676 50
Read And Find Out.. Hope You Like It..
65.7K 1.4K 27
"monsters don't sleep under your bed. monsters sleep in your mind." i would suggest you read SKYLAR and STRONG before this book if you haven't already