Take Me On! [Morten Harket]

By bonbonsandbooks

Her mother had been in a music video with a band called A-Ha. Making Jayla a new fan of a new generation. Her... More

Take Me On!
Disclaimer|Copyrights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 12

248 9 2
By bonbonsandbooks

I was over the moon happy now that Cam was back home with me. I kept him at my side and in my sight at all times. I just could not believe that he was really hear with me again. And that he was here to stay.

It was a dream come true. The next morning, I woke in his embrace. I open my eyes. I had not slept all that well. I was afraid that if I closed my eyes then I was going to wake and to find that Cameron was gone. But here he was. Sleeping. And holding me.

Happy tears begin to flow. I spent most of the night crying with joy. Cameron tried his best to console me. I sniff as quiet as I can, so I did not wake Cameron.

He needed his rest after I had kept him up all night long crying. I hold his hand in mine. Our fingers link together. I kiss the top of his hand. My tears splatter on his hand a little bit. I brush the tears off his hand.

"Jayla why are you crying again?" I hear Cam whisper to me softly.

I sigh. "I did not mean to wake you up" I mutter. He turns me to face him. Looking me with the most serious gaze. He touches my chin with his hand.

"I love you. I am not going anywhere" he promises me. "Never forget that babe" he reminds me. He leans in kissing me good morning.

"Mmmm..." I mutter as a smile crosses my face while he kisses me.

"I missed you to" he reminds me.

I laugh. "Why can't you cry for me then? Why do I keep blubbering like this?" I wonder out loud.

"Because you had a horrible thing happen. Just like death. But I did not die" he says. "I only went away. But to you it felt like I had died"

I nod. He was right. I lean in kissing him. "You are right Cam. I felt like a part of me died when fate took you away from me like that"

"Our love stood the test of time. Now we get to be with one another" he declares to me.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

Someone knocks on the door. I groan. I did not want to get out of bed. I wanted to lay with Cameron all day today. I really did not want to share him with anyone else right now.

I hoped my friends might understand that. I kiss Cameron then I head to answer the door. There stands Morten and Jan. They are smiling at me.

"So, is Cameron still here? Is everything alright? We were worried. I tried to call you but no answer" says Jan.

"Sorry about that. I cried all night just about like a fool. Cam was consoling me. I did not answer any phone calls. We catch up with one another" I admit with a smile.

"Cam is still here then?" sighs a happy Jan. I nod.

"Morning! Right here" Cameron promises her as he wanders in wearing nothing but boxers and his shirt was off. She blushes seeing him in his boxers. I laugh at Cameron.

"Damn, it is like looking in the past and seeing myself younger" mutters Morten as he shakes his head. "Still very odd. But I get it. Listen, I am flying out to go back home. I was wondering if we all can get together for dinner and drinks on me?" he offers. "Not sure when I will be out this way again"

"We would love to" Jan pipes up. I nod.

"Cam how about you?" I ask him.

"Sure, why not" agrees Cameron.

"Then it is a yes" I tell Morten. "Thanks again for everything you did for us'

"I will text you guys the time and place to meet up at for dinner. Happy celebrating this new love" Morten tells us. He heads out of there with Jan.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

I shut the door. I walk over to Cameron's side. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. He leans in kissing me. I smile as I return each kiss. My hands are in his soft hair. Messing it up playfully.

"God, I love you" he mutters to me.

"I adore you" I promise him.

"You don't love me?" he jokes. He makes a pouty face. "you only adore me?" he asks me.

"Hey, I love you. With all my heart" I say softly to him. "Never ever forget that"

He grins with a happy look on his face.

"Good answer" he tells me.

"I wanted to stay here with you all day. But we better say our goodbyes to Morten. I mean if it were not for Morten then we would never have met. I bought that comic. Then made the wish. Here you are" I say softly. He nods as he leans his forehead on mine. We look into each other's eyes.

"I am so glad you made that wish. Making my life real. When I went back to my world I felt lost. Really lost. I knew what the real world was like. It was all black and white for me. No color. No life. No love. I was all alone. It was like living the same story over and over. I saw her. But it was not you. The real you. That only made me feel more alone" he admits to me. I touch his cheek with my hand. He kisses me after he closes his eyes.

"Cam, I never thought I would ever fall in love or welcome love in my life. You made me want to for the first time. I never wanted anything more. I knew my heart was able to give love. And that you were the only man I wanted to give that love to" I tell him.

He smiles as he kisses me.

"Marry me" he whispers to me.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

I blink thinking I heard him wrong.

"Marry me. Be my bride" he begs me.

My heart thumps in my ears.

"I do not have much to offer you. I am not rich. But I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Forever" he begs of me. I feel happy tears come to me. "I know it is to soon. I know. But I know what I want. I really want this, I want you"

"I want you to. I will marry you! I will marry you Cam! Yes!" I declare joyfully to him.

He laughs with happiness. He twirls me around in his embrace.

"You have made me the happiest man on earth! As soon as I can I am going to get you a beautiful ring to match that necklace you have on baby" he vows to me. He kisses me.

"You make me happy Cam. You are my world" I whisper to him. "I can't wait to spend forever with you to"

I knew saying yes felt right. I was ready for marriage. It was soon. He was right about that. But who cared. We were not promised time. We were not promised another day. Who knew how much time we had to be happy with one another?

I knew he made me happy. And I was ready to be with Cameron forever. I wanted him to be my husband. And I wanted to be his wife. More than anything in this world this was what I wanted.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 78 17
In the year 2025, 30% of all animals had evolved into anthropomorphic beings after a series of experiments. Due to having mostly humanoid features as...
488 7 14
The Story Of Morten & Maria Harket
145 10 16
You've been killing people as a licensed assassin for eleven years. When you were young your mother was killed by your drug lord father after she tri...
132K 6K 25
This is the second book in the Hitman series, it can be read as a standalone but you'll understand characters a bit better if you read 'Falling for a...