New Morning | A Kpop Idol Lif...

بواسطة Haruna_Unnie

After four years of exhausting training, you are ready to debut. Although, how can you even prepare for the r... المزيد

In The Beginning
Reader Survey
1. (First Name) of Sunrise (EDITED)
2. Monday Morning
3. Challenger from the Sun
UPDATE - August 7th, 2017
4. Sing With All Your Might
5. Teasing
5.5. A Day At Sunrise
6. The First U Live
7. Popping Weekly (1)
8. Popping Weekly (2)
9. Idol Kingdom
10. Haunting Memories
11. Don't Let Them See
12. Through Tough Times
13. Love Comes Suddenly
14. Goddess Tier
UPDATE: May 20th, 2019
15. The Seven of Us
16. Nothing Lasts Forever
UPDATE: July 21st, 2019

UPDATE - June 18th, 2018

1K 12 0
بواسطة Haruna_Unnie

Hello everyone!

Have you noticed what I have? This story has over 1k views! 1K VIEWS!

I have had an indefinite hiatus for a long time now because I haven't had much inspiration for writing (all hail matriculation examination) and when I happened to stumble back here I was pleasantly surprised.

When I started writing New Morning I just wanted to express my love for idols and of course I wanted others to see it too. But I have never received much views or feedback on my stories on DeviantArt or FanFiction. Wattpad was a completely new platform for me and so far it has worked really well.

I don't want to sound like a cliche but I really am grateful for your interest on New Morning. It makes me happy to see people add this story on their reading lists. Thank you for supporting me and this story! I just finished the seventh chapter and I will continue sharing the adventures of MC with all of you!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1K 49 15
D E S T I N Y - TheThingWeNeverCanChange - •English ff •JJK Read the intro to know abt the story <3
102 1 21
He approached the girl because of her shoes, never guessing it would be the first step to opening his heart. She was on an adventure; the trip she ha...
330K 20.6K 35
Two boys from completely different backgrounds, completely different life experiences find their way to each other, and most importantly find themse...
7.3K 269 24
"The reason behind my sudden runaway might hurt you, and any excuses aren't good enough to fix what I did. But at least, let me see the stars with yo...