Timeless

By LavishhhK

Have you ever wondered how life was being the big girl in class? Jazmine has. During middle school she was co... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32./The End Pt. 1
33./The End Pt 2.
Short Chapter

6.

5.2K 222 51
By LavishhhK

September 5th, 2016

Jazmine

I parked my school I've been parking in since the first day. Cause fuck Raegan. I walked into school and went to my locker. Tiny made her way to my locker and smiled at me.

"Yes cousin?" I asked her.

"You know what I'm smiling about, why haven't you thanked Breyden?" She asked me.

I sighed and looked as he was talking to Raegan and his friends.

"He could've let you strip on that table in front of the whole school but he didn't Jaz."

I closed my locker and nodded my head.

"Fine. I'll go thank him but I'm not having a conversation with him." I tell her before making my way over to him.

I heard Raegan scoff and look at me. I jumped at her and she flinched making all of them laugh.

"I wasn't even scared. You rolly polly looking bitch. Don't think I forgot." She said stepping closer to me in my face.

"What she talking about?" Caleb asked.

"That's what I wanna know," Terrence added.

I stepped in Raegan's face and grabbed her throat.

"You playing with some real fire bitch. The next time you try my patience I won't be this nice." I said low enough for just the two of us to hear. She was still tryna look tough until Breyden stepped in.

"Raegan leave. Actually all do y'all leave I'll see y'all at lunch." Breyden said while shooing them away. She mugged me before leaving, I wanted to sock her in her throat. After they all left, Breyden turned and smiled at me. "Hmmm, coming to thank me?"

"Don't get happy nigga. But, yeah thanks. Tell Ms. Piggy calm down before I drag her ass up and down these hallways." I said before almost walking away.

"Wait, Jaz you should let me explain what happened in middle school." He said trying to catch me before
I walked off.

"Babe!!! Let's go stop talking to PATRICK THE STAR." Raegan shouted coming from around the corner. I turned to look at her and dropped my bag. I ran and jumped at her.

"You got me fucked up if you think is about to be anything like middle school bitch!!!" I shouted while holding her throat and this time I actually squeezed. "Try me if you fucking want to!"

Breyden came and pulled me off of her. I let go of her throat and saw that people were looking at me. Tiny came rushing over to us. I walked to pick my bag up.

"You got knocked the fuck out!!!" I heard Tiny tell Raegan making everyone in the hallways laugh. I heard her footsteps behind me as I walked out the school. "What happened J?"

"Nothing I need to smoke." I said unlocking my car and climbing inside. Tiny climbed in on the other side and locked the doors. She opened her bag and pulled her lighter out.

I rolled two blunts one for me and one for her and we smoked the whole period.

"Jaz, you know I'm always on yo side in situations and you can tell me anything."

"Yeah I know I'm just so mad. That bitch really be trying me." I sighed.

Breyden

"You never fucking help me when I need you!! What kind of boyfriend are you?!" Raegan asked on our way to lunch. I ignored her as I watched Jazmine stand at her locker staring at her phone.

She was with Tiny and they were laughing until
Jazmine checked her phone. Her smile instantly faded. She dropped her phone and fell to her knees and let out a loud cry.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Raegan asked me. I ignored her again and ran to see what was wrong with Jazmine.

She was still on her knees crying and I kneeled down to see what was wrong.

"What's wrong Jazmine?" I asked and she couldn't stop crying enough to get it out. "Tiny?"

Tiny picked up the phone and read the message. She placed her hand over mouth, closed her eyes and let out a silent cry. She hugged Jazmine and rested her head on her back.

Raegan walked over to us and tapped her foot. I stood up and looked down at her.

"You really ignored me to come help this bitch? Really Brey? Like she was so fat and ugly in middle school."

"Raegan..." I said taking a deep breath and closing my eyes. "Get the fuck away from me and don't talk to me EVER again." I said while putting emphasis on ever.

"Gladly. Niggas always pick the ugly ones anyway." Raegan said before walking off.

I turned around to see Jazmine and Tiny stand up.

"Jazmine... are you okay?" I asked her. She held her hand up signaling that she didn't want to be bothered. She slowly walked off while Tiny stayed behind to talk to me.

"She'll talk to you when she's ready. It's not my place to tell." Tiny said smiling before walking off.

I went to the cafeteria and sat down with Terrence, Caleb, Quint and Aiden. They all had pizza and coke but I wasn't hungry I couldn't get my mind off what happened with Jazmine.

"Aye bro, what you do to Raegan?" Caleb asked.

"Dumped her ass." I said dryly.

"Sheesh. Why?" Terrence asked.

"She annoying as fuck and always getting herself into some damn trouble like I can't deal with that shit no more." I said scrolling through my phone.

"Damn. You know every nigga want her. You ain't gone be jealous?" Terrence said.

"Tsk nah. I got my mind on something else." I said.

"Oh, you know everyone saying ol girl from middle school is back. The one who used to follow us around like a weirdo." Caleb said causing me to look up at him.

"Yeahhhh what was her name? Uhh..." Terrence said trying to remember.

"Jessica? No..." Caleb said trying to remember too. I wasn't gone help them either I'm gone let them sit there and try to figure that shit out.

"Jazmine!" Terrence said finally remembering.

"What about her?" Quint said finally tuning into the conversation causing me to shake my head.

"She used to be weird and fat in middle school. Don't you remember bro?" Terrence said.

"Stop fucking talking about her." I said. They all gave me a look as if I had snakes growing out my head. "Y'all so damn slow. She been under yall noses the entire time I'm surprised y'all ain't recognized her. That's Tiny and her cousin. Her cousin is Jazmine. And she wasn't no fucking weirdo y'all was just some fucking bullies."

"On god that ain't her." Caleb said.

"Yes it is bro." Aiden said.

Caleb and Terrence both looked shocked and I couldn't do anything but shake my head. Lunch was finally over and it was time for football which was our last period of the day.

I'm just giving y'all a filler because I work tomorrow Saturday and Sunday and prolly won't update until Monday when I'm off so yeah.

Vote

Comment

I'm leaving y'all in suspense😛.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 1.6K 70
Being the new girl, officially sucks. Being the new Goth girl, wholeheartedly sucks. Being the new Goth girl, with horrific baggage, truly sucks. At...
1.7K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
The Pack By llex🌦

Teen Fiction

72.3K 3.5K 29
Moving to Chicago, I never thought it would be like this. I never thought I would have the friends I have today, I never believed that I would be acc...
14.2K 919 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...