Dusk Till Dawn | Cheryl Bloss...

By itzlolojauregui

"You can't just leave me here" She said, with a tear running down her face. "Then come with me" He stated, "L... More

Casts & Sountracks
|| PROLOGUE ||
|| Don't worry about me ||
|| Welcome to Riverdale ||
|| Pop's Diner ||
|| Seriously? You're Crazy ||
|| Not In My Territory ||
|| Everywhere I go I see him ||
|| Serpent Kings ||
|| One Shot doesn't count ||
|| Tony with the Y ||
|| You're Staring..Again||
|| Mad World ||
|| Endure Physical Punishment ||
|| I Love Making a Scene ||
|| It's not Jealousy ||
|| What The Hell ||
|| Say that you're okay ||
Note.
|| Rough Night ||
|| Welcome Back ||
|| Change ||

|| How Psychotic Could You Be? ||

3.1K 84 19
By itzlolojauregui

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheryl Drive Theo back to his home, with a silent late night drive. Cheryl was thinking in her mind of why would she cared for what He would do, In the other other hand Theo was still thinking about his Plan, since vandalizing Riverdale High got revoke because of Cheryl.

Cheryl is a big different story when it comes to him, He felt like he could do anything with her, Anything. Barely, they only know each other for only 24 hours. Theo was never a person with feelings, He never loved anyone in his life. When he was little kid, He asked his dad about love.

If there's one thing I remember from my childhood...or that I want to remember from my childhood..or not, It's what my Father said to me when i was 6 years old.

It was an unordinary day, for me. It was sunny,bright,and happy. The sky was blue...almost blue as my own eyes as they squinted up at my father's frame. My usual curiousities were buzzing around my brain like a swarm of angry bees.

I had seen a television program earlier that morning. A girl and a boy touched their lips together and it confused my young self. Why did they do that? Does everyone touch their lips to other people? Is it like shaking? i needed to get to the bottom of this. I remembered what the girl said after the boy took his touch away from hers ''I love you"

What did that mean? I've hear that word before, but I've never come to full conclusion of what it really meant. Once again, my young and innocent self was on a mission to find out.

"Hey Dad?" I called him out, "Hmm?" he glanced at me after reading his book of Arts. "What's Love?"

My Father chuckled. "It's a little word with lots of meaning son," he laughed, and I laughed too,,sarcastically. I don't know why i did though.

"That's it?" I asked. That can't be all it is.

My Father sighed and put an arm around my shoulders. "Well," he said. "Love is something you won't be able to understand until you're much older. You see, Life is full of love. Different kinds of love. it just takes more time to figure out what each kind means. You'll see, soon enough."

And that was the end of it. I didn't ask any more questions that day because that was too much to take in for me. We left that parked and i never ended up going back.

There comes a time in your life when you just suddenly realize why we're all put on this planet in the first place. Some might think for no reason at all. I still haven't figured that out either. All i know is, Life's a chase. And we're all just starting it.

Theo is almost turning 18 soon, and up till now he still doesn't know what love means. If someone could show him what love really means, it would really mean a lot to him. But he was too afraid to make the first move, he usually make the person just do it for him.

As Cheryl parked in the front of Theo's house, She stopped her engine as she glanced to Theo. He looked pessimistic, avoiding Cheryl's appearance as she started to feel worried for him. Theo almost looked like he was about to cry. "Are you okay?" Cheryl asked.

"I feel...disorganized," he replied backed, Surely, he doesn't what he feels now. "Why can't i just be happy for once?" as he looked down to his hands, which he was fully weak. "Theo-" he cut her off, "Why'd you do that?" glancing up to her.

"Do what?" She was confused, raising her eyebrows. "you know my plan was going great till you showed up,"

All her of apprehensive was gone, she felt normal. Calmed. "It was your choice you wanted to stop," she scoffs. Actually she was right. Theo didn't want Cheryl to be involved of his crime or anything that leads him to trouble. "I had no choice," he rolled his eyes. His mood changes.

Pessimistic to making him forget those emotions like a minutes ago.

"And thank me later," furrowed her eyebrows, as her hand was on the wheel, starting the engine, which made Theo hopping out of her vehicle. "Yeah.." he mumbled.

"Thank you." walking to the porch, while Cheryl was watching him. Turning his head over his shoulder. "Not," She rolled her eyes, "whatever," she mumbled.

Theo saluted, with a small grin at her, but she didn't care to look. She back her car up leaving Theo's Sight, he turned to his front going inside to the house. It felt like no one wasn't home.

After Cheryl heading back to her house, blasting one of Alessia Cara's music on the radio. She thought about Theo, Why'd she ended up stopping Theo's Reckless act. why didn't she called the cops? report to someone.

Something about him makes her feel, Sympathetic.

|| School ||

It was already the middle of the day, Theo's schedule had changed. His 6th was supposed to History but turned to Chemistry class. He hates Chemistry, barely knows the periodic Table or every lesson That relates to science. He barged in the class as they were interrupted as he walked in, giving the schedule to the teacher.

All eyes were on him, As always. He looked at class, all familiar faces was seen in class. Cheryl, Kevin, Jughead, Archie, Betty, and veronica. But his eyes were locked on with Cheryl, which she was glaring at him. he smirked her back.

"Go on, take a seat Marquez" Teacher said, with a polite smile, And so he did taking a seat near a guy who looked Asian-American muscular type.

Cheryl looked back him, he noticed her eyes couldn't stop looking at him which made him laughed silently, while she rolled her eyes and looked to her front trying to focus the lesson.

"Ever thought about joining sports Greenie?" A masculine voice spoke to him, he glanced at him.

"Not really," I shrugged, clicking my pen.

He chuckled, "Reggie Mantle," as he was putting the Text book aside. "Captain of the Football team," Theo nodded. He thought about football. It was one of his dad's favorite sports.

"And may I say, you have that quite hunky body shape bro" He teases him, as he lift up Theo's shirt exposing his abs in front of the class which made all the girls look feeling hyped up. "Like bruh! have you been lifting weights?" He scoffs, with a Jealousy look.

Theo looked back at Cheryl which she was glaring at at him, raising both of her eyebrows at him, while he was giving her a Tremulous smile, as he looked down at the table. "Dude, you gotta join Football,"

"I mean I guess," he shrugged, as Reggie punched his shoulder in a brawny way, but to him he didn't felt that much pain.

"Oh Reggie, Just so you know if he joins the team he might have the chance to take your spot," as the red head barge into the conversation with her sassy voice, hands on her hips like she's the Queen.

"Fuck Off Bombshell," Reggie scoffs rolling his eyes which made Theo chuckled "I'm not even sure if wanna join sports"

"C'mon! it's going to be fun during the games," he continued,"after our victory we would always talk shit to the other schools Cuz that's how we role as a bulldog,"

"Or.. you'll see me in the games," she retorted "yeah.. like he would accompanied by you." Reggie scoffs, while he laughs at her.

Actually, he does.

"Whatever T-bone, You're just jealous Cuz you know I'm hotter and better than you and everyone else,"

Theo starts laughing silently, which Reggie didn't know how to answer back.

like They said, no one can't roast her back. she was too good.

too good for Theodore.

The bell rang, everyone head out but it was only Theo and Cheryl pulling his shirt to make him closer to her. "Pop's After Cheerleading practices," whispering on his ear, seductively. Theo felt heat inside his body, he liked was she was doing to him. sadly it stopped, which Cheryl let go of him walking backwards with a smirk and wink. Heading out of class.

Theo grabbed his bagged from the floor, and all he couldn't stop thinking about was Cheryl, which ended him having a big grin on his face while heading back to his lockers.

He opened his lockers, as he unzipped his bag putting all his books inside his lockers. "Hey, Mario," he glanced to the side, it was Toni Topaz. "So..did you do it?" she smirked, but inside of her she wasn't suppose to talk to him, because he was dangerous. Dangerous than a Southside Serpent.

"I did, but someone really had to stop me," he replied back to him with a demanded voice

"Holy shit! really?" she exclaimed, as her left arms were crossing leaning through the lockers, "Who?"

"The girl who made a scene in the cafeteria that't for sure," as he closed his lockers heading to lounge room, with Toni beside him "Wait, Cheryl Bombshell?"

He nods, as he drop lay himself down with couch all to himself, which made Toni sits on the edge, looking down on him, "There's always a feeling whenever I'm with her,"

"I mean...she's a bitch," she shrugged "Kinda entertaining to watch,"

"What do you mean?" He raised his eyebrows

"She fought with Ethel, because she wanted a Role from a play started throwing shit and by that I meant shade."

"that's my girl," he mumbled, with a chuckled.

"What do you see her in honestly?" she questioned.

he thought about it, she may be a bitch but there's always inside of her that makes him so curious of something. "She's...alluring,"

"Alluring?..more like sensational." she said.

Toni was right, "You could say that, but i don't-- what i feel honestly,".

"Uh--you do?" she continued, "You know inside, but you just can't find a word to describe it" she shrugged.

"I mean i guess," he sighed.

School had just ended, He was suppose to wait outside of school for Cheryl. But he was too impatient, he walked inside the gym where all he sees was Cheryl from the distant yelling at them for a simple mistake, which had to make them start over.

Theo thought over his head, honestly Cheryl..your routine sucks..

He could already tell the girls were getting frustrated, but when the practices already ended all the girls went back to the locker room grabbing their things as they already head out of school. While the gym was already quiet, and it was only Cheryl and Theo once again.

Theo walked towards her, with his arms crossed over his chest, while Cheryl run her hands down to her with frustration, and a sigh "You know, this was pretty fun to watch than just waiting in the parking lot," with a small laughter, teasing her.

as she rolled her eyes, giving him a glare "I'd rather do the opposite you ass,"
she continued, "Also i love my job, I love giving orders to people, which makes them my peasant,"

He raised his eyebrows,  "And what does that make me?"

"A king?"

Cheryl turned her head to face theo, with a squinted glare onto him, "King of Psycho's" chuckled, with a devilish smirk

"I ain't a psychotic bitch," he stated, "whatever, just meet me outside of school," as she walked away going to the girls locker room.

Theo thought it about it, he felt so impatient he decided to just barge in the girls locker room. opening the door quietly and slowly, as he heard humming on the background. he closes the door behind him quietly as possible, as he tip-toe so he wouldn't make a sound.

As he was getting closer to the person who was humming, he saw the red-headed wearing a red-lace lingerie were neon lights were shining on her body on her lockers while she was holding a small mirror, fixing herself.

Theodore Couldn't help but admiring her beauty on that lingerie, he was just there crossing his arms while leaning through the lockers. Checking her out from top to bottom, ending a up a smirked on his face.

God fucking damm....why am i soo lucky.

One word that best describes her was dangerous. Dangerous Woman. Too good for Theo. "Fuck!" he exclaimed throwing his hands on the air, which made Cheryl jumped "Give a girl a warning would you?" Putting her small mirror away.

"Sorry- you're just too fucking hot," he mumbled, as he was biting lip by still checking her legs and having a scenario on his head were he would just want to have sex with her. Intensive Sex.

"Eyes on here, You little shit" as she giving him a smirk, and so he got her attention.

"You have sexy legs.."

"Creep ass.." she rolls eyes "and what the hell are you doing here, Clearly you haven't seen a sign that's label on the door,"

"Cherry, no ones not around except both of us" As he walked towards Cheryl, both of them felt each other's heat. They were close to each other to the point everything felt safe.

"Which means..." theo whispered, as he didn't think this. he wrapped his hand around Cheryl's waist slowly, which both gazed on each other's. Feeling that sexual tension between them.

Cheryl didn't wanted him to stop, but a flashback came to her mind. Was a night that a Rapist, Nick St. Claire sexual assaulted Cheryl after The Lodges Afterparty.

She gasped, as she looked into theo's eyes. She only saw nick. Nick staring at her, With a smirk on his  face.

She pushed him away, were his hands were off from her waist while blinking her eyes  more than twice. She saw theo, looking remorseful "Shit, Cheryl I Didn't  Mean to-" she cut him off

"No..It's okay..i was just.." Cheryl couldn't think of anything to say back, she was having a mini heart attack, screaming inside of her. While Theo wouldn't forgive himself, He wouldn't fell a girl for lust.

"I'll see you outside, Cherry" before he could walked out, Cheryl snatched his arm "don't leave..please?" As Theo saw a slight vulnerable side of Cheryl, few seconds he gave a sigh and nod.

As he stayed, He stayed quiet while Cheryl was changing back to her clothes what she usually wear to schools. Looking rich as always which made all people hate and love her at the same time, or made some people questions about their sexuality.

Cheryl wanted to hear Theo's voice again, she liked hearing his voice. But Theo kept thinking about her, does she hate him now? Does she think of him like one of those Fuck boy? He couldn't stop but worrying.

————-

Both headed at Pop's, finally they broke silence every since they went inside, sitting on the booth near the neon lights. They order their milkshakes, and waited.

Cheryl looked at Theo on the opposite side of the booth, He was just playing with his hands. "So..were just going to sit and stay quiet This whole entire time or..." thankfully she broke the silent.

Theo looked up as she gave him a small smile, while he stopped playing with his hands, shaking his head giving her a "no," as he cross his arms leaning forward the table "Things are on my mind right," giving a small chuckle.

She nodded, and silence was there once again. "Cheryl?" As she looked up to him, "hm??"

"Be honest with me,"

"Honest with what?" Raising her eyebrows, "why'd you stop me from vandalizing the school?"

She rolled her eyes, "seriously? Didn't we talked about this?"

"I don't think that's the reason why," Theo shrugged, sighs "c'mon.."

She sighs, "Alright, I remember there was this Southside Serpent trying to trash the hallways on a school night,"

"Why the hell were you there in a school night??" Theo Cutting her words off.

"None of your fucking business? Now would you let me talk?" Theo's hands were surrender on the air, "thank you" she said with a sarcastic voice.

"You know actually, fuck it-" she said, "it's fucking stupid," she mumbled, shaking her head looking down to the table.

"I..still don't get-" he said, getting cut off "you're fucking stupid," looking back up to Theo

There's the Cheryl i know.

He smirked, "I mean..Vandalizing the school?"
She exclaimed, "gosh, why Riverdale?"

"Breaking things are my hobbies," he shrugged, as the waiter gave them their milkshakes and head back to the kitchen.

"No shit, You even looked like the guy who would break girl's hearts"

"I ain't a heartbreaker," he said, "I ain't that type of person.."

She scoffs, "I doubt it" with mumbling voice.

"And what do you do huh?" Theo asking a red-head while drinking her milkshake, "you just cause drama don't you?" He predicted.

"I'm always mood for chaos," giving a smirked, while her hands were running down her hair.

"Of course, bombshell,"

"But really, I'm not going to talk about myself" she said, "I need to know more about you,"

"And why is that?" He said, drinking his milkshake but his eyes were still onto Cheryl's.

"I know you have done more shit than just vandalizing my school," she said.

"That's true," shaking his head,

"Technically...I'm interested," putting her chin on her palm.

"I don't where to start cherry, there's a lot of psychotic shits in the past," Theo said, avoiding eye contact to the red head while playing his milkshake with his straw.

"I did too..just twice.." she said, he chuckled,"you've done what?" Looking at Cheryl with a surprising look.

"Yeah, but looking bad at it i don't regret it," She said,

"No shit Sherlock," he shrugged with a smirk. "How psychotic could you be?" He asked, while drinking his milkshake.

"I burned Thornhill's Mansion,"

With that statement being heard, He already started liking the girl, "impressive" he said, "did you at least have a reason?" With a smile on his face, which made unanticipated but annoying for Cheryl.

"To start all over again," she shrugged

"And you think burning down Thornhill  is the only way of starting over?" He chuckled.

"I love to play with fire," whipping her hair, in a attractive way,

He laughed silently, "that's the best you got?"
As he started drinking his milkshake again.

"I gave my crush a pigs heart to show my love for her,"

Suddenly, Theo chokes on his milkshakes, removing his mouth on the straw. "Holy shit what?" He laughed, while looking at Cheryl she was dead on inside and outside.

"That's beyond crazy honestly," he said, with a big grin.

"I mean...i guess," she shrugged, drinking jer milkshake "people can be piece of shits honestly,"

"Welcome to my world Princess," he smirks as he thought about Cheryl and him breaking rules thats against the laws.

———————
    Sorry i didn't updated, but i did make it long because  lots of people were enjoying this so why not?

Oh TODAY's MY BIRTHDAY?!!!! SO HHEEHE

THX FOR YOUR PATIENCE! AND ILL SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS ON THE COMMENTS DOWN BELOW OR VOTES!

BYEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
4M 86.9K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
384K 9.9K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
634K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...