Small Bump || Nathan Sykes

Autorstwa xBabyNathx

Eliza Grace Edwards is a famous comedian YouTube girl and photographer. Eliza is pretty much a laid back gir... Więcej

Small Bump (Nathan Sykes)
Chapter 1 : Did you say baby?
Chapter 2: I have to tell you something
Chapter 3 : Telling the family and friends & Twit Cam
Chapter 4 : Thank's a lot Tom! & Stop acting like children
Chapter 5: Hang Out & Wake Up Eliza!
Chapter 6:Telling Nathan's Mum & Grandparent's
Chapter 7: Vitamins & Hot Guys
Chapter 8: Paparazzi & Hate
Chapter 9: Do I like her? & First baby scan
Chapter 10: I'll Pray For You & I'm Scared
Chapter 11: Kelly's Story & Advice
Chapter 12: Question & Concert
Chapter 13: Getting Ready & Date
Chapter 14: Goodbye England & Future Parents
Chapter 15: Manicure & Early Birth
Chapter 16: Party & Hospital
Chapter 17: What To Expect & Prediction Date
Chapter 18: Keeping up with the Kardashians & Vocal Problems
Chapter 19: Sammie's crush & Kelsey's Secret
Chapter 20: Edwards Cousin & Going to the Caribbeans
Chapter 21: Plane Ride & Kelsey's Secret
Chapter 22: Midnight Cravings & Rib Cage
Chapter 23: Surgery Appointment & Bye Kelsey
Chapter 24: Last Day & Skype Call
Chapter 25: Nathan's Surgery & Babies Kick first time
Chapter 26: Last Day In California & Tomsey back together
Chapter 27: BBQ & Happily Ever After
Chapter 28: Baby Shopping & Ed's Song
Chapter 30: Gambling & I Will Take Care Of You
Chapter 31: Second Thoughts & Soundtrack
Chapter 32: Doctor appointment & Look Alike
Chapter 33: Cocky & Duet
Chapter 31: Dinner & Girlfriend
Chapter 32: Music Video & Three Words
Chapter 33: Baby Shower & Fat
Chapter 34: Bed rest & Slave
Chapter 35: Twitcam & Contractions
Chapter 36: Hospital & Birth
Chapter 37: Babies & Small Bump
SEQUEL INFO!!!
IT'S HERE!!!
HI GUYS!!!
Long time no see....

Chapter 29: Painting Baby Room & Baby Names

3.6K 115 5
Autorstwa xBabyNathx

Chapter 29

Eliza's P.O.V.

When we got home the lads came out and help unload all of the supplies. As everyone was doing there own thing a car pulled up in our drive way. Soon Perrie and Sammie got out of the car and Perrie said, "I thought you might need a helping hand"

"Sammie!!! Perrie!!!" I squealed in happiness as I went over to them and hugged them both. "Follow me and we can get started on painting the walls" Perrie and Sammie nodded before I lead them both upstairs to the room that Nath and I decided to make into the baby room.

When I walked into the room everyone was in a small group painting a wall. Max and Nath painting the left wall green; Kelsey and Nareesha painting the right wall green; Jay was painting alone the far end wall brown and lastly Tom and Siva painting the wall of the door way brown.

"Hey guys, my cousin Perrie and Sammie are here to help" I say as I entered the room. When I said Sammie, Jay looked up from dipping his paint brush in the paint bucket. Wait I know what to do!

"Hey Perrie how about you go help Kelsey and Nareesha and for you Sammie you can go help Jay out" I say with a smirk wanting to come on my face but I held back. I look at Jay who was giving me a death glare and back at Sammie who was telling me by her eyes, "I'm going to kill you". I smile before I take a seat in the rocking chair that was in the middle of the room.

"Lucky, you get sit down!" Nareesha said.

"Well I don't have much of an option, I can hurt the babies if I do to much work, like this for example" I told her as I got my notebook out.

"Have you and Nath decide on any names?" Kelsey asked.

"Some what, we narrowed it down from the thirty names that Nath and I liked, we have it down to four guy names and six girl names" I replied.

"It's a dilemma with the names we have left over, there all really nice names" Nath said as he painted the wall.

"What are the names?" Tom asked as he painted his side of the wall.

"We have Connor Vincent, Hayden Jax, Jayden James, and Dylan Cole for the boys and girls we have Charlotte Mae, Sutton Serenity, Jaylin Grace, Alexandra Serena, Lily-Rose, or London Serena" I say all the name Nath and I came up with out loud.

"Sutton Serenity sound like a really nice, sophisticated, rich name my vote goes into that!" Sammie says.

"Really I like London Serena as the girl name" Siva said. "Me too" Nareesha said after him.

"How about we have a vote, raise your hands if you like the name Charlotte Mae?" Nathan said as he came next to me. No one raised their hands. "Sutton Serenity?" Nath said as Sammie, Kesley, Perrie, and Jay raised their hands. "Jaylin Grace?" no one raised their hands. "Alexandra Serena?" again no one raised their hands. "Lily-Rose?" another time around and no one raised their hands. "London Serena?" Seev, Nareesha, Max and Tom raised there hands.

"So all names except London Serena and Sutton Serenity are gone" I say as I mark the names that got no vote off the list. "So boy names now, Jayden James?" I say and no one raised their hands as they continued to paint. "Hayden Jax?" Again no one raised their hands. "Dylan Cole?" Nath, Tom, Max, Siva and Sammie raised their hands. "lastly Connor Vincent?" Jay, Kelsey, Perrie, and Nareesha raised their hands,

"Okay since El and I are going to have two boys, the names of the boys are Dylan Cole Sykes and Connor Vincent Sykes, but since the girl is still a debate between two we have to figure out how we're going to pick" Nathan said as he put his paint brush down.

"Flip a coin?" Max suggested.

"Not that bad of an idea" I said before Nathan get a coin out of his pocket and gave it to me. "Heads is Sutton Serenity and tails is London Serena" I say as everyone nodded. I flipped the coin and the coin fell onto the floor. Nathan looked at the coin before he looked back up.

"Our little girl's name is going to be Sutton Serenity Sykes" Nathan said as the guys that picked London Serena to be the name rolled there eyes and went back to painting the wall.

"Hey Nath, are we still going to go thought with the idea of having there names written on the wall above there crib" I ask.

"Yeah! I even bought some other small buckets of paint while you wern't looking, I have pink, black, red, white, and lime green" Nathan said as he pointed to some unopened cans or paint.

"Well then is anybody here good a drawing or creating writing?" I asked as everyone stayed quiet.

"I can barley draw a stick figure, let alone an actual drawing" Jay said.

"I know someone but the thing is I don't know if you guys would be comfortable around him since you guys are rivals" Perrie said.

"Who?" I asked.

"My boyfriend, Zayn, he is gifted on drawing and he knows a lot of creative writing, but if you guys don't want to It's okay" Perrie said.

"I'm okay with it" Nathan said.

"Me too" Seev said. "Me three" Said Jay. "Me fourth" Max said. "we're okay with it" Kelsey and Nareesha said. Then all of sudden we found ourselves starring at Tom. "Fine! But if he says anything rude or inconsiderate, I make no promises that I won't beat him up"

"Don't worry I'll make sure he's on his best behavior" Perrie said as she got out her phone. "And I'll make sure Tom is on his best behavior" Kelsey said before Perrie stepped out of the room to call her boyfriend.

A couple minutes later Perrie came back in. "Zayn said he will come, but to give him like an hour cause he need's to plan it out and he was the studio recording some last minute stuff for their new album" Perrie said.

*~*One Hour Later*~*

There was a knock on the door and Perrie got up to answer it. "Babe!" Perrie said as she wrapped her arms around Zayn and pecked his lips.

"Hello" Zayn said. Everyone said hi or hello back to him. "Well I have these designs if you liked to choose them" Zayn gave me the notebook.

"I like this one for Sutton" Nathan said as he pointed dot the cursive one. "This 3-D one for Connor" I said. "I like this graffiti one though" Nathan told me. "How about that one is for Dylan" I said as Nathan nodded. I gave the notebook back before I got up and lead Zayn to the baby room.

"Do you know where you guys are going to put the cribs?" Zayn asked.

"Um yeah, all three of them are going on the left side of the room, starting with Dylan then Sutton then Connor" I replied.

"How wide are the cribs so I know where to put the writing" Zayn asked. I looked at Nath before he ran down stairs to the garage to see how wide.

"There about three or four feet" Nathan said as he came back.

"Okay then, I was thinking pink and white for the Sutton and red, black, and lime green for the boys, is that okay or do you guys want a mix up?" Zayn asked.

"That's fine" I said as Zayn nodded before he got a pencil and started to outline the the names on the wall.

"Oh before you go, I was wondering if you guys would want triple threat written on the wall in bigger letters on this side of the wall; I even have something drawn out" Zayn asked as he got his notebook and flipped to on of the pages.

I looked at the the design that he drew and it was really impressive. "I like that idea!" I said as I kept looking at the design.

"That would be cool! Thanks mate" Nathan said before Perrie, Nath and I went back down stairs and left Zayn to do the writing.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N- HI GUYS! Sorry late update, I've been packed busy with school and projects... Don't hate me... But anyways here is a new chapter hope you enjoyed it, who saw the name they pitched in?

There were so many good names and it was such a hard choice on picking so I got the names and rearranged it, do they sound good? I like the names, give me your opinion on the names in the comments!!!

Here is the thing about making a sequel to Small Bump, 

1) If I did write one it most likely won't be posted until Summer 2015

2) I don't really know what I would name the sequel book title

3) I don't know any good problems, I have a few ideas but not much

4) They also might be short chapters but hopefully the updates will be once a week

So if you comment and tell me a good title, some problems that should happen, and stuff like that I will tell you my decision if I will make a sequel or not by the last chapter...

We are ELEVEN chapters from the end!!!!

This is not edited sorry!

Comment
.
Vote
.
xBabyNathx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

34.8K 819 46
This is a sequel, so read "Dating a YouTuber?!" first. I wholeheartedly loved and trusted Nate despite having known him less than a year. I had a mil...
99.2K 3K 35
This story is about Krystal a teenage college girl who is a single mum and her son who is 3 years old named Aiden. She was just a normal highschool...
279K 4.6K 45
❝An accidental pregnancy. She has to put up with him for the baby.❞ ❃❃❃ LILITH Gomez lives her entire life showing a facade to keep people on her sid...
216K 4.9K 29
Evelyn is finally convinced to go to a party by her best freind, Gabby, and her crush, Ryan. But after getting extremely drunk, Ryan and Evelyn have...