Twins. +WWE/THE SHIELD FANFIC+

By Ambrose_isdabae

Blood is thicker than water. Love is stronger than lust. The desire to hold someone seems much easier than... More

Prologue
I
II
III
V
Twins 2.0

IIII

636 26 1
By Ambrose_isdabae

Yestarday the guys had work in Chicago and again today the guys have work and we are leaving to Indianapolis , it's been a almost a week since all the drama and I haven't talked to Joe since then, he hasn't tried to call after I snapped at him but knowing him, he is probably freaking out.  We fucked the day away, as he said and now we are rushing to the airport to catch our flight that leaves in twenty minutes, hmm, talk about first world problems right.

"I didn't bring very much stuff but I'm sure Joe knows that." I laugh.

"What's the real reason your not talking to him?" He asks resting his chin on my shoulder and his hands around my waist. "I know you were lying about just missing me."

"Did you know he was getting married?" I ask folding my last piece of clothing and putting it into my suitcase then pulling it up off the bed onto the floor. He still hasn't answered me but I won't rush him, maybe.

"Well, he did tell us that he had a girlfriend but he didn't tell us she was preggers or they were even getting married." He admits after locking the apartment door. "I have a question," He says after we are in the elevator. I nod for him to continue as I prop my purse on my shoulder. "if you don't have a job then how do you have all these expensive, fancy clothes?" That question is kind of redunant, I roll my head back as the elevator.

"It's all about strategy." I shrug, the outfit I'm wearing includes, Fushia Jimmy Choo's, Fushia Gucci handbag, together they are worth more than two thousand dollars, handbag, 1,550 dollars and the shoes six-hundred dollars. The rest is just stuff is just cheap stuff I bought online.

"No seriously, I'm beginning to think you robbed a bank or something because I know for a fact you can't get a Gucci handbag for cheap." He says pointing to the rather large bag that is on the floor of the car.

I laugh before answering him, "No, don't worry, I didn't rob a bank, I though I'm pretty sure you'd find that smoking hot, I just use Joe's card." I shrug as he pulls out of the paralell parking spot and we are on our way to the airport, finally.

"Are you joking, Joe doen't make that much money. He just bought his old lady that thousand dollar ring, how did he manage to buy you all that?" He asks astonished.

"He doesn't exactly know that I bought all of this stuff and I think this could stay between you and I, yeah?" I ask grabbing his hand and kissing his cheek.

"I guess it can, now m'lady, if you don't mind we're going to speed because our flight leaves in ten minutes." He grunts, checking behind us and tehn switching shifts and then we are speeding down the road in his '69 Mustang, making me hold onto the dashboard. The music is blasted and he always has AC/DC  or some other rock band like Aerosmith or some heavy stuff like that but this time he has the radio playing on a hit station, my favorite song just started, Fancy by Iggy Azalea, AKA my queen.

Fist things first, I'm the realest.

Drop this and let the whole world feel it, let 'em feel.

And I'm still in the murda bidness,

I could hold ya do-own like I'm giving lessons in physics.

If yah want a bad like thism, drop it low and bring it up, just like this.

yo, cupa ace, cupa Goose, cupa Cris.

High heels somethin' wortha half a ticket on my wrist.

Takin' all the liquor straight, never chase that

Rooftop like we bringin' '88 back

Bring the hooks in, where the bass at?

Champagne spillin', you should taste thatI'm so fancy

You already know

I'm in the fast lane

From L.A. to Tokyo

I'm so fancy

Can't you taste this gold?

Remember my name

'Bout to blow

I said, "Baby, I do this, I thought that you knew this."

Can't stand no haters and honest, the truth is

And my flow retarded, each beat did depart it

Swagger on stupid, I can't shop in no department

To get my money on time, if they not money, decline

And swear I meant that there so much that they give that line a rewind

So get my money on time, if they not money, decline

I just can't worry 'bout no haters, gotta stay on my grind

Now tell me, who that, who that? That do that, do that?

Put that paper over all, I thought you knew that, knew thatI be the I-G-G-Y, put my name in bold

I been working, I'm up in here with some change to throw

I'm so fancy

You already know

I'm in the fast lane

From L.A. to Tokyo

I'm so fancy

Can't you taste this gold?

Remember my name

'Bout to blow

Trash the hotel

Let's get drunk on the mini bar

Make the phone call

Feels so good getting what I want

Yeah, keep on turning it up

Chandelier swinging, we don't give a fuck

Film star, yeah I'm deluxe

Classic, expensive, you don't get to touch

Ow...

Still stuntin', how you love that?

Got the whole world asking how I does that

Hot girl, hands off, don't touch that

Look at it I bet you wishing you could clutch that

It's just the way you like it, huh?

You so good, he's just wishing he could bite it, huh?

Never turn down money,

Slaying these hoes, gold trigger on the gun like

I'm so fancy

You already know

I'm in the fast lane

From L.A. to Tokyo

I'm so fancy

Can't you taste this gold?

Remember my name

'Bout to blow

Who that, who that, I-G-G-Y

That do that, do that, I-I-G-G-Y

Who that, who that, I-I-I-G-G-Y

Blow

Who-who-who-who that, who that, I-G-G-Y

That do that, do that, I-I-G-G-Y

Who that, who that, I-I-I-G-G-Y

Blow

By the time I'm done, we are at the airport and I've done all the sassy moves and I hop out of the car. sitting the my Aviators on my nose, I sit on the hood of the car waiting for Ambrose to come around with our bags.

"I frikken love this picture, when do I get hot girls like this sitting on the roof of my car? Pose something sexy, I gotta get a picture of this."  He comes around the car, while pulling out his phone. I comb one set of fingers through my hair and put my other hand on the hood to hold me up, I put my left foot on the bumper and the other on the ground, then look into the camera, a tiny flash goes off and a couple seconds after another, he grunnts frustrated. "They're turning out really bad."

"Turn off the flash." I laugh kepping the pose. He fools around with it than puts the camera back in front of his face, teh camera clicks a few times and then he smiles. "are you done?" I ask hoping down from the car. I look at the time on my watch and he does the same.

"Shit, we gotta go. The guys are probaly wonderign where we are." He laughs taking my hand, he thinks I can run. I'm wearing Choo's, he must be delusional.

"I can't run." I proclaim as I struggle to kepp up with him, he curses under his breath and then stops.

"Here, get on my back." and I look at him like he is crazy. "C'mon, we can't miss this, please just get on." He crouches down enough for me to get on and I do, he pushes down the pullers on our cases and grabs them by their handles and begins to run. He must be carrying at least a hundred and fifteen pounbds all together, I don't argue as we enter the port. Just as we get in and he puts me down our flight is called. We each let out a sigh and I reach for my suitcase but he begs to differ. "I got it, don;t worry about it." He smiles leaning down and kissing me, "Those things don't make you any taller." He teases and I just roll my eyes. We make it to the gates and the attendant takes our tickets and gives us back our passports.

It feels so good to be on land, all this traveling is nice but I prefer to be in one place. We land and we are told right away to head to the arena for the show, the guys have a segment tonight that will change everything. Only one of them knows what's about to go down but none of them will admit or confide so I guess we'll see later tonight.

-

-

-

The guys are on screen and I'm watching entently, I am apart of the show andI was told to come out when I feel the time is right, not too soon though, I've been apart of the show, the people love me, I'm getting my hair and makeup done waiting for my time. A monitor is set up right in front of me and Seth is standing in the ring with a chair because Trip and Orton are going to the ring, Rollins is standing right behind the other guys, Trip and Orton are just standing at the bottom of the ramp. All the sudden my brother is wacked on the back with the chair by Rollins, it doesn't seem real, he falls slowly to his knees and Ambrose is standing back in bewilderment, his eyes are just about outside of his head "What the fu-" He doesn't have time to finish his words before he is knocked down by the chair. My hair looks fine and it's time to see if I can learn to run in heels in the next five seconds. I navigate my way to a door to the crowd or any way to get to the ring and the seven inch heels and skin tight dress don't help but I'm making it work, I find myself in the crowd, looking for the barricade I'm gonna have to hop it, I should be able to. I motion for the crowd to shush and they oblige, I look at the announce table and do the same. I look over to the ring, crouching down I duck under and grab the first thing I feel, Whoops, sledge hammer, I guess Trip is gonna get a taste of his own medicine except he fucking around with my family, and I decide I'm going to go rogue, all three are facing the ramp so I take this opporunity to ram Rollins on the back of the head with the hammer, Orton turns around and stalks over to me but out of impulse I put both hands around the end like a bat and take a hard swing to the side of his face, he is knocked to the ground andI'm left in the ring with Hunter, I've got to admit he is pretty intimidating, I freak out and accidentally drop the hammer and he just scoffs, I look over to Reigns or Ambrose to see them both outside the ring. My eyes are searching for anything to help but I find nothing, he begins to run at me but I duck out of the ring and bring the hammer with me . I look up at him with heavy breathing, the guys are slowly getting up but I don't think they know it's me so I call out for my brother. He looks up dazes at first but then with wide eyes, he shakes his head as if he  doesn't belive what he is seeing, Ambrose is gone and look up to see him crawling into the ring to attack Trip. The unorthidox style astonishes me and I crawl back into the ring after my brother, now Dean has taken it to Rollins, Orton is still down from the hammer and you can guess that my brother is getting ready to spear Trip, he finally get to his feet but I stop him from charging, I still have the sledge hammer and I hold the head in my hand looking back and forth between it and Trip, I tick my head toward Hunter and Ambrose and Joe each take one of his arms, I decide to go easy to him so I cover the head of the hammer then drive it to the side of his head. Joe is smirking away and then they both toss him down to the canvas and dust their hands off. My song begins to play(Black Widow- Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora , I feel bad, Colby was a good friend but hey you win some you loose some right?

Check out her outfit at the arena and song on the right

Leave your comments and you could get a dedication for your story in the next chapter. xx

Share with

your followers/

friends/

Shield Girls/

your mom?<(Maybe not)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
262K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.