Silver • Stiles Stilinski {1}...

By kitsunesmythe

❝Your parents named you Silver?❞ ❝Your parents named you Stiles?❞ - Season 1 & Season 2 / More

PART/SEASON 1
1. The fire
2. Wolf Moon
3. Second Chance at First Line
4. Pack Mentality
5. Magic Bullet
6. The Tell
7. Heart Monitor
8. Lunatic
9. Wolf's bane
10. Co-Captain
11. Formality
12. Code Breaker
PART/SEASON 2
13. Omega
15. Ice Pick
16. Abomination
17. Venomous
18. Frenemy
19. Restraint
20. Raving
21. Party Guessed
22. Fury
23. Battlefield
24. Master Plan

14. Shape Shifted

15.9K 394 353
By kitsunesmythe

I'm walking outside, it's already dark and my phone keeps buzzing. It's probably Stiles asking where I am, but I just need to be alone for a minute. It's cold and I pull my beanie over my cold ears. I hate feeling like this, so weak... so human.

Maybe I should just join Derek again, even though he's acting really weird, he is my family. My last family member that is alive. And with an Alpha I'll be stronger. I don't care about power, I just hate feeling weak.

I'm so lost in thoughts that I don't see someone riding on a bike. "Watch out!" The boy on the bike yells and falls on the ground. "Are you okay?" I ask and it suddenly starts to rain, great. I kneel down next to the boy, not caring that my pants are getting wet. 

"I'm fine." The boy looks at me, "Silver, right?" He asks and I nod. I hear a car in the distance and the boy freezes. I wonder for a second how he heard it, but then I recognize his scent. A werewolf. 

"We need to hide." The boy says in panic and quickly stands up, leaving his bike on the ground. "Wait, what about your bike?" I ask him but he pulls me away. 

The car stops, "Isaac?!" A man yells and I look at the boy, Isaac. He looks terrified. I hear the man get out of his car and slam the door shut, making Isaac wince. I wonder why, but he's probably new to the werewolf senses. "Isaac!" The man yells again and starts running closer. "Isaac?" He stops to look at the bike. 

"Okay, that's enough. Let's go." The man starts clapping and my eyes widen at Isaac's expression. I suddenly understand what's going on, Isaac ran away from, I think, his father. And his father doesn't sound so happy about it. "Isaac, grab your bike and let's go!" I suddenly see someone else standing there. "Isaac?" The man asks again. 

My eyes widen when I see the figure form into a giant lizard. The man runs towards his car but is too late, the lizard thing attacks him, ignoring me and Isaac. 

"Isaac, run!" I yell at him and start running. I look back and see Isaac standing there, frozen, looking at the monster attacking his father. "Isaac!" He turns around and starts running. "Follow me." He says and starts using his werewolf speed, I'm still faster since I'm a born wolf, but since I'm an Omega we almost have the same speed. 

"Where are we going?" I ask him after a while, "Derek." He answers. Of course, Derek bit Isaac. I decide to stay silent and follow Isaac to an abandoned building that I've never seen before. 

"Derek?!" Isaac runs into the building. I follow him and look around. "Derek!" Isaac runs down the stairs. I follow him, my heart is beating loudly from adrenaline. 

"What's wrong?" I hear Derek say when Isaac sees him. Derek looks at me but doesn't say anything. "My dad. I think he's dead." Isaac says to him. "What did you do?" Derek asks him. "That's the thing, it wasn't me." Derek looks at me. "Or me." I tell him. 

After Derek calms Isaac down, and Isaac leaves to grab some of his stuff, Derek looks at me. "What are you doing here?" He asks me and crosses his arms. "I was with Isaac when it happened." I tell him. "Okay, but what are you still doing here?" 

I sigh, "Honestly, I don't know." I look around, the building looks cold and empty. At least it's better than the burned down Hale house. "Did you change your mind?" Derek asks me. "What?" I ask him confused and he takes a step closer. "About being in my pack. I know you, Silver. You feel weak, powerless, now that you don't have a pack." 

"I didn't have a pack since Laura was killed." I tell him. "Yes, you did. Peter was always your pack, evil or not." 

I look down and hear him sigh, "Silver, we've been through so much. I need you." He says to me. "You know I can't do this without you." I look at him, his heartbeat sounds normal, he's speaking the truth. I nod at him, "Just don't do anything stupid." I say before leaving the building.

When I arrive at Stiles' house he looks worried. "Where the hell were you?" He asks me. "Sorry, my phone was on silent and I was taking a walk." I lie to him and shiver, I forgot that my clothes were soaked thanks to the rain. "Why don't you take a shower, I'll get you some fresh clothes." Stiles says to me. I nod and walk up the stairs.

--

I'm looking for my French book, but I think I left it at Stiles' house. I sigh and open my locker.  "Please, please, please." I mutter to myself. "Forgot something?" I let out a yelp and turn around to see Isaac, he grins at me. 

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." I let out a laugh. "It's okay, how are you? After last night?" I ask him. 

"I'm... okay. I mean, it's not like I cared about him, not anymore. But it feels weird." Isaac tells me and leans against the locker next to mine. "So, Derek told me you're my new packmate, huh?" He grins at me. "Yeah, just... don't tell anyone." I sigh, I don't know how I'm going to tell Scott and Stiles.

 "Okay, what are you doing here anyway?" He asks. "I'm going to watch lacrosse practice, I'm staying at Stiles' house and he gave me a ride to school. It was that or walk to school, which I'm way too lazy for." He chuckles. 

"Alright, I'll see you later then." He smiles at me before walking towards the boys locker room. "Who was that?" I hear a voice asks me, I look up and see Lydia. They found her a few days ago and she's okay, but she doesn't remember much. 

"Oh my god, Lydia!" I pull her in a hug, she awkwardly hugs me back. "You didn't answer my question." She says to me. "No one, just a friend." 

"That's what they all say." Lydia teases. I roll my eyes and pull her in another hug.

--

I sigh and sit down on a bench. "Hey there." I look up and Isaac sits next to me. Scott and Stiles give me weird glances but I ignore them. "Hi." I greet him back. He nods at Scott, "He's one too?" He asks me and I nod. 

"Shouldn't you get warmed up?" I ask him and watch the other players get ready. "Yeah, you're right." Isaac says awkwardly and gets up. I laugh and shake my head. Maybe having a new pack isn't so bad. Coach blows on his whistle, "Let's go! Line it up!" He yells. 

I watch Scott throw everyone on the ground, I don't know much about lacrosse but I do know that this is not how you play it. I suddenly realize that Scott probably smells another werewolf, and is trying to find out who. 

After a few awkward scenes, I can see that it's Isaac's turn. I can hear his heart beat loudly and he growls softly. He's turning into a werewolf. I stand up in worry and see Stiles look at me. I nod at him, knowing that he's wondering if Isaac's the werewolf. The whistle blows and Isaac catches the ball coach throws at him. Both him and Scott start running and I wince when they both land on the ground. 

I suddenly see the sheriff walk onto the field, "Isaac." I mumble and run towards the field, I ignore coach's weird glances but Stiles stops me. "Don't tell them." Isaac whispers to Scott. "Please don't tell them." 

They police start talking to Isaac and coach. "His father's dead." Scott says to us. "I know." I tell them. "What? How?" Scott asks. 

"It happened yesterday, I was with him when it happened, I saw it happening." I say and keep looking at Isaac and the sheriff.

"Wait, you told me you were taking a walk." Stiles says and crosses his arms. My eyes widen and I look at him, "I was." I quickly look back at Isaac to see him watching us for a second. "It'll be okay." I whisper softly, knowing that he's listening, "We'll help you." 

Of course Scott hears me and gives me a weird look. I see them start walking away with Isaac following them. "Are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asks. "I'm not sure, why?" Scott asks him confused. 

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours." Stiles tells him. "Like, overnight?" 

"During the full moon." I say and start walking away. "Where are you going?" Stiles asks me. "Class." I lie to him, Scott hears the lie but doesn't say anything. 

I quickly grab my phone and dial Derek's number, "We have a problem." I tell him as soon as he picks up. "I know."

--

I run out of the school and see Isaac getting in the car, "We have a plan." I whisper to him, hoping he can hear me. He nods and the doors behind me open again. Scott.

The sheriff's car starts driving away and Scott is about to walk back into the school when Derek's car stop in front of us. I sigh and get in the car. Scott gives us a weird look. 

"Get in." Derek tells him when Scott doesn't move. "Are you serious" Scott asks him. "You did that, that's your fault." I roll my eyes and Derek sighs. "I know that. Now get in the car and help us." 

"No, I've got a better idea. I'm gonna call a lawyer. Because a lawyer might actually have a chance at getting him out before the moon gets up." Scott says and walks towards the car. "Not when they do a real search of the house." Derek says. 

"What do you mean?" Scott asks, I look at Derek. Even I don't know. I know that Isaac's father abused him, I heard Jackson talk to the sheriff. 

"Whatever Jackson said to the cops, what's in the house is worse." Derek says. I bite on my lip, it almost sounds like Derek cares about Isaac, but now is not a good time to smile about that. "A lot worse." Derek continues. I open the door behind me and Scott sights before getting in.

"I didn't know you two talked again." Scott says and looks at us. "Don't tell Stiles." I say to him. 

"Why do you now want him to find out?" Scott asks and I stay silent. "I think Stiles will understand that you want to be with your family." I didn't expect Scott to think like that. "Even though we don't trust Derek." Scott adds and glares at my cousin. 

--

My eyes widen when I look around Isaac's house. "If Isaac didn't kill his father, who did?" Scott asks. "We don't know yet." Derek answers. 

"Then how do you know if he was telling the truth?" Scott keeps asking. "I was there when it happened." I answer and cross my arms. I wince when Scott's flashlight accidentally shines in my eye. 

"And I trust my senses. It's a combination of them. Not just your sense of smell." Derek says and looks at Scott. Scott stops walking and looks at him, "You saw the lacrosse thing today." Scott says embarrassed. "Yeah." Derek answers and keeps glaring at him. "Did it look that bad?" Scott asks. Derek claps his shoulder, "Yeah." I let out a snort.

Derek walks towards a door. "You wanna learn? Let's start now." Derek tells Scott. Scott shines the flashlight in the basement. I wince when I smell blood and fear. I look at Derek and he sighs. 

"Yes, you can stay here." He says before I even have to ask him. "How did you-" 

"I grew up with you, Silver, I know you." I nod at him before walking away. I really wish I had brought my own flashlight, I use my werewolf eyes but they're not really helping. 

I walk up the stairs and find a bedroom, Isaac's. I see posters on the wall, clothes covering the floor. I can sense that Isaac was in a hurry grabbing his stuff to move in with Derek. I see a picture on his nightstand, the glass is broken. I wipe it away carefully and four faces appear. I can see Isaac's father smiling at the camera. Next to him is a woman, I think Isaac's mom. She looks like him, the same curly hair and smile. There are two boys, Isaac and an older guy. I didn't know he had a brother. I sit down, Isaac has lost a lot of family members, just like us. That's why Derek cares about him, just a few years ago Derek was just like him. 

I put the picture down and look out of the window. The moon is already up and I can feel it. I look at my hands, my claws are slowly appearing and I feel hair grow on my cheeks. I close my eyes and focus on Stiles. He's too far away for me to listen to his heartbeat. I try to remember him, the way we danced at the formal. I feel my claws disappear and let out a relieved sigh.

"Silver." I look up and see Derek in the doorway. "You feeling okay?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah." 

"I saw you get control, you found a new anchor?" He asks and sits down next to me. "Yeah." I answer again and he sights, knowing I won't tell him. "We have to go." He says but doesn't get up. I look at him, he's staring at the floor.

"I'm sorry." He mutters. My eyes widen slightly, and Derek sighs again before looking at me. 

"I... I'm not good at this." He groans and I laugh softly, "Sorry is enough, because I know you mean it." I tell him and carefully wrap my arm around his waist. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I rest my head against his chest. The familiar scent of home and pack makes me smile. "We should go, save Isaac." I tell him and get up. 

--

I'm sitting in the back of Stiles Jeep, Derek pulled the 'I'm the Alpha' card and sits next to Stiles. Stiles has been avoiding my eyes and I can sense that he's hurt that I didn't tell him. I sigh and look out of the window at the moon, Stiles scent is the only thing that calms me down at the moment. 

The car stops in front of the sheriff station. "Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lock box in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk." Stiles explains to Derek. "I'll distract her." Derek tells him and turns around to get out. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa- You? You're not going in there." Stiles stops Derek. Derek looks at Stiles hand on his shoulder. Stiles notices, "I'm taking my hand off." 

"I was exonerated." Derek tells Stiles. "You're still a person of interest." Stiles sighs. 

"An innocent person."

"An- You? Yeah, right!" They start arguing. "Okay, fine. What's your plan?" Stiles asks. "

To distract her." Derek says annoyed. "Uh-huh, how? By punching her in the face?" 

"Heh, by talking to her." Derek rolls his eyes. 

"Okay, all right. Give me a sample." Stiles continues and I roll my eyes. "What are you gonna open with?" Derek stays silent, too annoyed to answer. Stiles sighs, "Dead silence. That should work beautifully. Any other ideas?" 

"I'm thinking about punching you in the face." Derek answers. I sigh, "Same." I don't know if they heard me, if they did they're ignoring me.

Derek gets out of the car. I'm about to jump out of the car when Stiles stops me. "Whoa, no. You're staying here." He says to me. "No, I'm not." I tell him but he grabs my wrist. "It's too dangerous. It's the full moon."

"I'm fine Stiles. And I've got claws and fangs to protect you, what do you have to protect yourself, huh? Sarcasm?" I don't wait for his answer and get out of the car.

I walk into the sheriff station, Stiles behind me, and watch Derek flirt with the woman behind the desk. I roll my eyes and laugh softly, it's like watching teenage Derek flirt with all the girls again. But this time he actually has good luck. Stiles and I slowly walk to his dad's office, the deputy is too distracted by Derek's smile.

Stiles walks towards something on the wall, I guess the lock box he was talking about. He tries to punch in a code, but the thing is broken. "He's here." He whispers to me. He starts running, I run behind him and see that Derek's still flirting with the deputy. 

The scent of blood hits me when I run out of the office. Stiles slows down, I have no idea where we going. We suddenly bump into a deputy, his leg is bleeding. It's the deputy that left Allison's house. 

"Whoa, uh, just looking, um..." Stiles notices the wound and his eyes widen. "Oh, shit!" Stiles starts running away. The deputy tries to grab him but I push him on the ground. He grabs my wrist and slams me on the ground. I feel my head hit the wall and everything fades to black. 

--

I feel someone carrying me, I hear voices, but they're speaking to low for me to understand. It takes a few seconds before my senses start working again, a familiar scent makes me calm down. 

"So she fell and hit her head, are you sure we don't need to take her to the hospital?" 

"Dad, she'll be fine." I hear the sheriff sigh, "Just go to sleep." 

I open my eyes and see Stiles focusing on where he's walking. "Stiles?" He looks at me, "Good morning, sleeping beauty. Well it's not morning, no technically it is, since it's one in the morning but-" 

"Stiles. Calm down." 

He gently lays me down on his bed. "Stiles, the guest room is next to yours." He shrugs, "I almost got eaten by a werewolf, I deserve some cuddles." He says and crawls behind me, not caring about our clothes. 

"What happened?" I ask him. "Isaac saved me from the deputy, he knocked him out, but since he lost control he almost attacked me." Stiles says. "How did you stop him?" 

"I didn't Derek used his Alpha powers to turn him back to human. They left before the cops could find them and my dad found you in the hallway, unconscious."  

I sigh and turn around to look at him, "We should probably talk." He nods, "What are we doing? I feel like we're dating, but we're also not. We kissed a few times and then we didn't talk to each other and..." I start to ramble. He cups my face in his hands. "Calm down." He smiles at me. 

"I know you're in love with Lydia." I tell Stiles and his eyes slightly widen. "I'm not. Not anymore." He shakes his head. "I... Yes, I admit I had feelings for her, but the last few days, I... I realized that I don't like her anymore." I frown when I hear the stutter in his heart. 

He's lying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.5K 43
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...
172K 4K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...
50.3K 1.4K 15
"𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚐𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛?" ...