Support (Sequel to Lifeless)...

By arielmalcolm1

A few years have passed and Skyla has moved back to Sydney for a job in the city being a fashion designer, me... More

READ THIS FIRST
Come Home, Please? [Chapter 1]
Taking Risks [Chapter 2]
This Isn't Happiness [Chapter 3]
He What? [Chapter 4]
Take A Trip Down Memory Lane [Chapter 5]
Someones Watching Over Me [Chapter 6]
Meet Me At The Park [Chapter 7]
Everything Is Clearer When Your In Love [Chapter 8]
I Love That Twinkle In Your Eye [Chapter 9]
Men Are More Prone To Cheating, Definitely [Chapter 10]
When You Hurt A Girl, She Feels It In A Million Ways [Chapter 11]
Letters To Skyla [Chapter 12]
Autumn Leaves [Chapter 14]
Clothes? Shopping? Thats Stuff I Like [Chapter 15]
Travelling [Chapter 16]
Baby Pink Walls [Chapter 17]
Too Beautiful For This Earth [Chapter 18]
Mr Ryan Partridge [Chapter 19]
Red And Blue Lights [Chapter 20]
Black Coats And Umbrellas [Chapter 21]
Calling 000 [Chapter 22]
Audrey Brooks [Chapter 23]
Epilogue
Quick Question.

Reality Check [Chapter 13]

9.8K 141 32
By arielmalcolm1

Skyla’s POV

I laid in bed, well Skip’s bed looking up at the ceiling, I couldn’t help but see Beau’s face over and over again when he walked in on Skip and I, but the thing was I just thought because he did it, I’d get even to show him how much it hurts, but I guess I took it to far. “try and get some sleep Sky, he’ll get over it” Skip said as I shifted over so I was now laying on his chest, I didn’t say anything back but just nuzzled into his chest, he played with my hair, just putting his fingers through it slowly, it made me feel better, there was just something about Skip, how he handled everything that just made me want to stay in his arms forever.

I woke up slowly opening my eyes to see a sleeping beauty right next to me, he was a cute sleeper, the way he way he snores, that his hair had fallen all over his face, his mouth way slightly hung open, should make him seem unattractive, but it didn’t, it just made him look overly cute. I shifted my body around so I was now looking at the bedside table where my phone was, I turned it off last night because I didn’t want to hear anything from Beau, it would just make me even more upset, I grabbed it off the bedside table and turned back around so I was facing Skip, I held down the lock button to turn my phone on and waited. A few moments later my lock screen came up, it was Beau and I kissing... Seeing that was the equal pain to someone slapping my cheek, it hurt, a lot. I quickly went onto camera to snap a picture of Skip, he just looked to cute not too.  I slid out of bed and went to the kitchen to start making some breakfast, I usually have a big appetite but I just wanted to have to have something little, a hot chocolate should do.

“Good morning beautiful” Skip smiled walking in and kissing me on the forehead, he took a seat just across from me, a message came through on my phone, it lit up the screen, it was Beau

‘Dear Skyla,

I really want to say what I just saw was a bad dream, I know I did the same thing to you the other night but its not right to go do it, two wrongs can never make a right cause they will never be equal. I love you Sky, I really do, but out of all people, I never thought you would do that to me, when you get home, go into our room, go to the bookshelf and pick up the book ‘Goodnight Mr.Tom’ open it up and you will see another book, my book, that I wrote to you, read all the letters in it and then tell me what you think of how I feel about you? You could have at least hooked up with another guy, not my best friend… I guess this is just another one of the many letters to add to the collection, except I’m back to day 1. Good bye Skyla.

Beau’

My face instantly fell, what did he mean by good bye? And that he was back to day one? What the hell is he on about, and this book? He must of sent this last night when he left, but I turned my phone off before I could receive the text, I dialled his number but it went straight to message bank… “Sky don’t cry” I heard Skip say softly before leaning over and wiping my cheek, I didn’t even realise I was crying until he did that. I needed to make sure his okay.

“I have to go” I said softly getting up off the chair and kissing his cheek, he opened his mouth but I cut him off before he could say anything, “im so sorry, thank you for everything, we’ll have to catch up again soon?” I smiled hopefully at him,

"sure!” a big smile plastered his face.

---------------

It had been over 3 weeks now since I had seen Beau, since anyone had heard anything of him actually. Jai and Luke were starting to get worried and Gina was looking around for him. Skip and James had seen nothing of him, we were all left clueless.  The only thing I had heard from him was him writing a letter to me every day, he was up to day 21.

‘Dear Skyla,

It’s been 3 weeks since I've seen you now, I’ve seen you around though, and you’ve been hanging out with Skip a lot lately… I saw you guys at the ice cream parlour, my favourite bit was when you both put ice cream on your lips then kissed, I wish that was me.

Beau’

It was starting to scare me with some off the stuff he was saying, I was basically living at Skip’s now, but I stayed at home last night, just flicking through Beau’s book and reading the letters, he was so sweet, each time I read that book it would make me cry, I just wanted him to come home, whenever I would text him or call him I got no answer, Gina said that this letter writing thing had gone on forever, he did one every day when I left him to go to QLD, except this time, he left me. Today I was going out to lunch with Luke and Jai, I hadn’t spent much time with them for a while so I decided that we had to do something today, I picked out a black dress and an oversized yellow cardigan, one of my favourite outfits. I slipped on the dress over the top of my head put couldn’t fit it over my stomach; I had put on weight… I guess I wasn’t going to too the gym lately though.

“I’ll have Spaghetti with Meatballs, so will he” Jai said motioning to Luke, “and she will have an Antipasto Salad without anchovies thanks” He then motioned to me and smiled knowing what I wanted.

"no problem, shouldn’t be to long” the waitress said politely before heading off inside the restaurant, we were outside the little Italian restaurant down the road from our house, it was nice, just the 3 of us, although it would have been better with Beau here.

“Sky, why aren’t you wearing your favourite black dress? You always wear that whenever we go out somewhere?” Luke questioned me, I could feel my cheeks burn up

“I uh, don’t fit into it anymore” I sighed putting my head down

"Oh” Luke said

“We’ll just buy you another one” Jai said cheerfully, covering Luke’s butt. I looked up and smiled

“Thanks” I said softly before giving them both a smile to show them I appreciated it.

The conversation turned to a silence but it was like the waitress came on queue bringing out our food, Luke and Jai’s spaghetti smelt amazing, and my salad looked brilliant. We began to eat, and I surprisingly finished my salad quite quickly which was odd.

“Hungry Sky?” Jai giggled, I just gave him a light smile

“It’s like your pregnant today Sky” Luke joked. Pregnant? No, I couldn’t be pregnant…

“Sky, are you pregnant?” Jai asked curiously, he must have seen the look on my face, I definitely couldn’t be pregnant! I can’t be! Jai and Luke started talking but I just completely ignored it, to much was going through my head.

---------------

For the past hour I just drank my weight in apple juice while Jai and Luke went to go to get some tests, I had to pee but I needed to hold onto it, I started walking around the house trying to make myself forget about it when I heard a car pull up out the front, thank god they where finally back! I ran out only to see Beau in the car, I stopped in my tracks and we looked gaze, he turned on the car quickly and reversed out of the driveway

“Beau! Wait!” I screamed waving my arms around, but he didn’t even look twice, he just drove off.

It was then I knew I had really hurt him, I sat down on the front porch and a few moments later Luke and Jai pulled up, I ran up to the car and Jai threw me the tests and I ran into the bathroom, I had 2 test, I took both out and peed on them, I had to wait 5 minutes for one and 10 for the other.

I put them on the bathroom bench and entered the lounge room, “I saw Beau” I told the boys while I leant in the doorway, their heads both snapped up to the name of their brother.

“no you couldn’t have Sky” Jai half yelled, he thought I was lying?

“you should go check on your test” Luke mumbled quietly

Maybe I shouldn’t have told them, I walked back into the bathroom but stopped at the door, I didn’t want to see the tests, what if I was pregnant, I wasn’t ready to have a child, I was only 21! I moved slowly over to the bench and saw the first test… positive. No no no! Second test… Positive.

"Jai, Luke!” I half screamed, they both came running down the hall and falling over each other into the bathroom, “I’m pregnant”

“your what!?” they both half yelled, then I felt the tears run down my cheeks and leaving a salty taste at my lips,

"come on don’t cry Sky” Jai said softly, I felt his arms wrap around me and then Luke’s aswell, but of course Luke had to ask the one question I didn’t want to even think of at the moment

“wait, whose baby is it? Beau’s or Skip’s?”

-------------------------

A/N:

Well what a chapter this was right? whose baby do you think it will be, Skip or Beau's? dont think you expected that right? ;)

10 votes & comments

I changed my cover for Support, what do you guys think of it? if a cover, let me know?  http://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/259568/nuprella-covers-open/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 40.3K 62
Ruby moves to Melbourne to focus on her career and soon becomes close friends with internet sensations, the Janoskians. When her and Luke Brooks fall...
683K 7.3K 23
Em has a deep secret, that only her and her family knows but she acts like a perfect little daughter with no issues, but inside she's screaming! She'...
293K 3.7K 17
After her Mother dying of cancer, Skyla's father has abused her for many years, after finally realising it was wrong and knowing there is another way...
2M 23.5K 50
Reagan has been part of this Janoskains family since she moved to Australia since she was 6. She grew up with Luke and Jai as her best friends and co...