°Ninja° {A Butchercup Fanfic}

By Yraentar

Kaoru finds herself waking up in a mysterious place after losing a battle with 'him'. She feels awkward and c... More

✒Prologue ❤
✒Ancient Stone Cave ❤
✒The Ninja ❤
✒Prisoner ❤
✒Scary... ❤
✒His Warmth ❤
✒I Need You ❤
✒In Safe Arms ❤
✒Fever ❤
✒Beneath The Stars ❤
✒Proven ❤
✒Dango and Kunai ❤
✒Changes ❤
✒Paper Hunting (Part 1) ❤
✒Paper Hunting (Part 2) ❤
✒ Rhombus Shape ❤
✒Home Alone ❤
✒️Soccer ❤️
✒️Master ❤️
✒️Prediction ❤️
✒️His Crush ❤️
✒️Piggyback Ride ❤️
✒️Conflict ❤️
✒️Punching bag ❤️
✒️Solace ❤️
✒️Obedience ❤️
✒️Dark Auras ❤️
✒️Signature Color ❤️
✒️Burning Desire ❤️
✒️An Apprentice ❤️
✒️Venomous❤️
✒️Promises ❤️
✒️Heartbeat Presence❤️
✒️Reminder ❤️
✒️Night Creatures ❤️
✒️Goodbye ❤️
✒️Until We Meet Again ❤️
✒️The Appointment ❤️
✒️Reunion ❤️
✒️Memories Recollection ❤️
✒️Long awaited ❤️
✒️Epilogue ❤️
✏️BONUS CHAPTER ♥️
🔎Reader Interview
🎤Author Interview
🎤Author Interview 2

✒First Task ❤

1.3K 65 44
By Yraentar

Read slowly for better experience ;)

Stab him? Seriously? What does he mean?

"Come outside, Kaoru" The ninja gestures me to follow him out to the field.

"What's the meaning of this?" I ask.

"Alright, starting today, I'm training you"

"Haaaaaahh???? T-Train me? Why?"

"What? You wished to kill me, didn't you? In order to do that, you have to get stronger"

I stand there in silence.

"Not belittling ya, but in that state of yours, you can't even lay a hand on me" He smirks beneath the mask.

I sigh. It's true... I'm no match for him now. But I might be able to beat him someday. I grip the silver kunai in my palm tightly. "Sure, train me, sensei"

"Good. Now, your first task: Stab me with that kunai I gave you-"

He doesn't get to finish his sentence. I dash full speed towards him and stab his chest... Missed.

"Waoh, I didn't tell you to start yet"

"Who cares?!" I smile maniacally and go for it again. He dodge quickly.

Damn...

He keeps on dodging my attacks. I can't touch him at all... Just like he said.

"Try to predict your enemy's moves, Kaoru. Fighting like that isn't gonna get you anywhere"

Predict... His moves? But that guy's unpredictable!

I run behind him and try to stab him from behind. He ducks down and trips my legs.

"Ah!" I fall to the ground.

"In a situation like this, don't let your guard down. When you're preparing to attack someone, make sure to take caution at all times"

"Okay, sensei... " I get up on my feet and continue my task.

"You're too slow, Kaoru. Speed up a bit!" He yells.

"You kidding?! I'm the best runner in school!"

"Hehe, best runner, eh?" He laughs with sarcasm.

"Do not underestimate me!" I throw the kunai at him from afar. It hits the tree instead.

"You're bad at aiming, too? Seems like there's gonna be lots of work for me"

I pull out the kunai from the tree and glare at him. "You think I'm weak? Well I'll prove you wrong" I growl under my breath.

I may not be able to beat him in combat skills... But I have tricks up my sleeve.

"Just watch, sensei! I'll stab you!" I ran to him once again, getting my kunai ready. He dodges to the left, just as expected. I quickly follow his moves.

And that's when we see him fall to the ground. Wasting no time, I step on his right arm and stab him. He eyes go wide for a sec and blocks with his left wrist. That doesn't help, though.

"Shit... " He courses as the blood comes dripping out.

"What's the matter? Wishing your left wrist right now was the right one?" I smirk.

"You noticed?"

"You're left-handed. Of course you use it for carrying weapons. Which must means... Your right wrist is gurenteed for blocking. Smart move?" I grin.

"Yeah, smart move, Kaoru. You even know I'm left-handed?"

"When you threw your kunai at the bird earlier. So, are you proud of me now?"

"No"

"Huh? But I completed your task!"

"That was just the first one. Consider yourself to be proud of when you finish the final task give you"

"What would that be?"

"I'm keeping it for now"

"Sure... " I get off him and stare at my bloody kunai.

"You better wash that" He says.

I smile like a sadist. "No, I like it better this way. With your blood stains on it. It proves that you've lost to me"

He shrugs his shoulders and walks back to the cottage. I catch up from behind. "Wait for me, sensei!"

"So we're sticking with the 'sensei' calling, then?"

"Since I can't call you ducky beak anymore..."

"Yeah" He puts his arms around my shoulders and we walk back home.

×××××

"Does it hurt, sensei?"

"No, it's fine"

"It doesn't hurt? I'll make sure it hurts then!" I squeeze his injured wrist.

"Ufff- Kaoru!"

I watch him as he shuts his eyes tightly. It's fun seeing the jerk in this state.

I bandage his wrist tightly, make sure to pinch it from time to time.

"Fuck!"

"Quit swearing, sensei~ it won't heal if you keep struggling like this" I tease.

"There, all done. The wound isn't too deep, anyway"

"Thanks, Kaoru"

"No problem!" I pinch his wrist again, taking the opportunity to snatch away his mask.

That plan failed, unfortunately.

"Aw damn!" I hiss. He grabbed arm in time.

"You won't catch me off guard, Kaoru" He stares into my eyes for a long moment. I'm doing the same.

Sensei then pushes me gently to the bed and crawls on top of me.

Wha? What's happening?

"May I?" He whispers quietly.

My cheeks flushes red. What is happening? May he what? In this position... It's pretty obvious what he means.

"I... "

I can't think of anything to say. My head is spinning like a hurricane. My heart is running laps.

"I'm not getting an answer? " He says. "Do you want it or not?"

My cheeks burns redder with his every word. Do I... Want to? I question myself.

"You can't say it straight? Never mind that, I'll answer for you" He fetches a piece of fabric nearby and blindfolds me.

"S-Sensei... "

"It's okay" He says "No need to be scared" He crashes his lips on mine just like he did before.

"Mmghhh!"

He licks my bottom lips. My body's going hotter each second. I can feel his tongue twirling around my neck and jawline.

I bite my lips to prevent sounds from coming out of my mouth. He notices
"Don't hold it. I want to hear the sounds you're making"

"Ah... Sensei.. "

He leaves butterfly kisses here and there. I feel it... Yet, I can't see it. "Mmmhh... " I moan out.

His hands caresses my cheeks firmly. "Are you okay, Kaoru?" He asks. I can't say anything at all. I can't even breathe.

His fingers roam around, sneaking under my shirt. But then he stops for a while and takes of my blindfold.

I just stare at him. Why did he stop? Sure enough, his mask is covering him again.

"That's enough for today... I'll save the rest for later" He says and lays down beside me.

What was that all about? Why this out of all sudden? My cheeks are still on fire. I didn't kiss back, did I? What has gotten into me earlier?

I just hope he won't make fun out of me for this...

*~•~•~•~•❤•~•~•~•~*

Share your thoughts ^^

Seems like you have to keep up with the story hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 420 20
Where Buttercup and Butch (through disagreements) find love during the daytime but at nightfall both do underground fighting, with neither aware of t...
66.2K 1.7K 30
Momoko/Blossom, Miyako/Bubbles and Kaoru/Buttercup goes to New Townsville High. They didn't have any problems until THEY came. THEY are Brick, Boome...
299K 7.6K 31
The RRBZ have taken over the world and the PPGZ are in hiding. Everyone thinks that the PPGZ are dead but what happens if they came back with a plan...
150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...