Mobius Destiny (A Sonic Boom...

Por ShadowsGirl101

*BOOK 8 OF 8 IN THE "EVERYTHING" SERIES* THE FINAL CHAPTER BEGINS Aurora the Echidna - once a symbol of peace... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
Afterword

Prologue

953 17 9
Por ShadowsGirl101

Prologue

Lightning Lynx strode out of the throne room, eyes staring straight ahead, disregarding the men on either side of him. His fellow warriors. They hurried to fall into line behind him. As the chosen Son of Storm, he still held a level of authority among his clan members, but he'd given up any kingly authority when he'd joined the raid on the palace months before and assisted the Dimension Keepers in taking over the Dragon Kingdom. They had been small in numbers then, but their forces were growing every day. Soon, the worldwide fame he had in another universe would be his as well. All would know and fear the very mention of the name Lightning Lynx.

"Omo," the warrior on his right said. "What are our orders? What are we to do about Arashi Nikōru?"

"She is no longer Arashi," Lightning spat back in reply, clenching his fists. He strode with purpose toward the palace's main entrance – the drawbridge where he'd been cut down by the rogue just when the crown prince was at his mercy. "She is a traitor. Kill her on sight."

"Omo," the other warrior spoke. "We tracked the prince and his followers to the east. They are just outside capital borders."

Lightning grinned. "Suit up, men. Let's go to war."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.5K 258 6
(This story is a sequel to the story: The son of eggman) Months have passed since the black arms invasion and the death of black doom and of Y/N robo...
162K 3.7K 48
(Y/N) is a young (f/c) (y/a) that has a couple of special powers, mainly telekinesis and chaos energy, that she uses to her advantage in the great wa...
2.7K 167 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
34.3K 876 20
Sega company hosts a ball at their head quarters! All the characters gather for a fun time, music and food, and friends from all over! But two hedgeh...