๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž...

By TheGameIsOn97

SEQUEL TO "DYING EMBERS" ~~~ Life returns... Life prevails... Everything has changed. And in the mysterious w... More

โญ๏ธTHE STARS OF TIMEโญ๏ธ
โค๏ธ SUMMARY โค๏ธ
๐ŸŽถ PLAYLIST ๐ŸŽถ
Deep Breath โ€• I
Deep Breath โ€• II
Deep Breath โ€• III
Deep Breath โ€• IV
Deep Breath โ€• V (Final)
๐Ÿ˜Ž LEXI POND 2.0 / THE 2nd GLORIOUS ๐Ÿ˜Ž
The Promised Land
๐Ÿงก CAST ๐Ÿงก
Evaldi Has Risen
๐ŸŒ€CHARACTER QUOTES๐ŸŒ€
Into the Dalek โ€• I
Into the Dalek โ€• II
Into the Dalek โ€• III
Into the Dalek โ€• IV (Final)
๐Ÿ˜ฎ OMG! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
A Hangover & Coffee, a Fireside Chat & Tea
Robot of Sherwood โ€• I
Robot of Sherwood โ€• II
Robot of Sherwood โ€• III
Robot of Sherwood โ€• IV (Final)
A Father's Concern
Listen โ€• I
Listen โ€• II
Listen โ€• III
Listen โ€• IV (Final)

Here We Go (PROLOGUE)

1.9K 53 69
By TheGameIsOn97

Well, I think the prologue title speaks for itself. 😉

We have now arrived at the beginning of a brand new era, and I can't wait to get things started! 😁

I know quite a few of you have been excited and waiting for this, so I thought I'd just go ahead and get it out for y'all. 💕

So. . .

Here's the prologue to series 8!!! 🎉

Enjoy! 😘

I would really appreciate it if you'd please leave comments. They are what keep me motivated to write more!  <3

***

━━ { ⋆。˚ 🌟 ˚。⋆ } ━━

London, England
1898

*****

In Victorian London, a giant Tyrannosaurus Rex strode past the House of Parliament and the clock tower (Big Ben) while crowds of Londoners gathered on the southern Embankment as they watched in amazement.

"Come on, out of the way. Move yourself, please." A Constable said as he cleared a path through the crowd. "Coming through. That's it. Excuse me, sir."

"Well, this is certainly unusual." Marguerite remarked, eyeing the T-Rex as she, Vastra, Jenny and Strax followed the Constable through the people that were gathered.

"Madame Vastra, thank God." An Inspector greeted as the Paternoster Gang arrived. "I'll wager you've not seen anything like this before."

"Well..." Vastra drawled out as she lifted her veil. "not since I was a little girl."

Jenny tilted her head as she gazed up at the dinosaur. "Big fella, isn't he?"

"Dinosaurs were mostly this size." Vastra stated before whispering in Jenny's ear. "I do believe it's a she."

"No, they weren't. I've seen fossils."

"I was there."

"I think we're all forgetting the bigger picture here." Marguerite sighed, tucking a stray piece of her red hair behind her ear before pointing up at the large creature. "Dinosaurs existed millions of years ago. And last time I checked, this was the nineteenth century."

"Thank you." The Inspector told her before gesturing at the Tyrannosaurus Rex. "How did it get here in the first place? What is this dinosaur fellow doing in the Thames?"

"It must have time travelled." Vastra shrugged before looking to Jenny. "Jenny?"

"Ma'am." Jenny nodded before then holding up her left arm to reveal a device with which she could scan the dinosaur.

"Time travelled?" The Inspector knitted his eyebrows together in confusion just before the dinosaur started trying to hack something up.

"Is it choking?" Vastra tilted her head as Marguerite held out her hand slightly, her eyes closed as she began sensing something.

"There seems to be something lodged in its throat." Jenny said, squinting her eyes as she tried to see.

Marguerite's eyes snapped open. "Er... I don't think that's exactly what it is. Sort of..."

"How could it time travel." The Inspector shook his head in bewilderment.

"I don't know. Perhaps it was something it ate." Vastra told him before glancing at Marguerite. "Are you sensing anything?"

Marguerite snorted, a smirk playing on her lips. "Oh, I'm sensing something..."

"What?" Jenny questioned just before the dinosaur hacked up a very familiar blue police public call box, said box spinning through the air before landing on the riverbank as the crowd let out gasps of astonishment. "Ah... I see."

"Yeah..."

"Stand back. Stand back, stand back." The Inspector said as he began pushing his way through the crowd before leaning over the rail. "Well, it's just laid an egg."

Vastra rolled her eyes. "It's dropped a blue box marked Police out of its mouth. Your grasp of biology troubles me."

Vastra then just sighed before going and joining Jenny, Marguerite and Strax as they stood away from the crowd.

"It's the TARDIS." Jenny said quietly.

"I told you that I sensed something." Marguerite reminded them, casting a glanced over her shoulder at the TARDIS down by the riverbank.

"Oh, it was definitely something." Vastra agreed.

"We'll take care of this, Inspector." Jenny told the officer.

The Inspector pointed at the T-Rex. "But what if that thing goes on the rampage?"

In response, Vastra just took a lantern that looked like a jack from a cloth bag. "Place these lanterns on the shoreline and bridges, encircling the creature at twenty-foot intervals."

The Inspector looked confusedly at the device as Vastra handed it to him. "What will they do?"

"They will emit a signal that will incline it to remain within their circumference." She told him before heading for the steps that lead down to the riverbank. "Jenny, Marguerite, Strax, with me."

"So, it's them, then?" Jenny asked as the four of them headed down the steps. "The Doctor and the Glorious?"

"A dinosaur from the distant past had just vomited a blue box from outer space," Vastra began, a slight smile appearing on her face. "this is not a day for jumping to conclusions."

Marguerite snickered before looking to Strax. "Mister Strax, I believe that's your cue."

Everyone's favorite potato nodded before then walking to the TARDIS and knocking on the door. "Hello? Exit the box, and surrender to the glory of the Sontaran Empire."

Suddenly, the TARDIS door opened and the Doctor stuck his head out. "Shush!"

The door was then shut again, leaving Strax standing there in utter confusion. "Doctor?"

The TARDIS door then open again, the Doctor poking his head out once more. "We were being chased by a giant dinosaur, but I think I managed to give it the slip." He told Strax before shutting the door again. However, it only stayed closed for a moment before it slowly opened again, the Doctor narrowing his eyes at Strax. "Sleepy?"

"Sir?" Strax asked.

The Doctor stepped out, staring at Strax. "Bashful? Sneezy? Dopey? Grumpy?" He looked past Strax, just then noticing Vastra, Jenny and Marguerite. "Oh, you three. The green one and the... not-green ones. Or it could be the other way 'round, I think. I mustn't prejudge."

"Because that's never a good thing." Lexi came out of the TARDIS next, walking in a zig-zag until she stumbled into Marguerite's arms, said human-genie hybrid catching her with wide eyes as Jupiter, Sky, Lucas and Clara emerged from the TARDIS, all four of them disheveled.

"Oh, you remember my wife. She's still bloody gorgeous." The Doctor waved towards Lexi, said woman blushing as Marguerite tried to adjust her grip on her. She and the Doctor were barely a few minutes out of their regeneration, and he was already complimenting her again and again. It could be worse, though. "And the, er... thingies. The not-us ones. The asking questions ones. Names, not my area."

"Clara." Clara frowned at him. "That's Lucas, that's Sky, and that's Jupiter."

"Well, it might be Clara, Lucas, Sky and Jupiter. Might not be. It's a lottery."

"It is, Dad." Jupiter sighed.

"Oh, you're the, er... things. The dear ones... The loves, something or others." The Doctor pointed at Jupiter and Sky before shrugging. "Still, not ruling the whole thing out. Oi!" He glared, turning when he heard a dinosaur roaring behind him. "Big man! Shut it! Oh, you've got a dinosaur, too." He winced. "Big woman. Sorry."

"Dad." Sky cautiously walked forward. "You need to calm down –"

"I'm not flirting by the way." The Doctor scowled at the dinosaur. "I have a beautiful and glorious wife, and I don't plan on giving her up anytime soon, thanks very much."

Lexi giggled at that, still clutching onto Marguerite as she gazed up at her face. "I used to have red hair. I miss it... Well, I think I miss it. Wait... you're the magic one, the purple mist thingy... the, er... your name's... Margarita!"

"It's... Marguerite, actually." Marguerite quirked an eyebrow, looking past Lexi as said woman pushed off of her and stumbled over towards the Doctor.

"Has something gone wrong?" Lucas asked, eyeing the Couple of Time nervously.

"Wrong?" The Doctor frowned at him. "What's wrong? Have you regenerated?" He brightened suddenly, pointing at Clara. "I remember you! You're Handles! You used to be a little, a little robot head, and now you... you've really let yourself go."

"I don't think that she has." Sky frowned.

"Gah!" Lexi doubled over, clutching her head as Jupiter rushed over to help try and keep her upright while watching as golden regeneration energy came out of her mother's mouth.

"Lex!" The Doctor ran over to her, taking her face in both of his hands. "Alexis?"

"That's new." Lexi muttered, watching as her golden regeneration energy waffled through the air before dissipating entirely. She winced. "My head... It hurts."

The Doctor narrowed his eyes. "Reduce the frequency."

"I'm sorry?" Vastra blinked.

"Your sonic lanterns, turn them down." He ordered, glancing at her. "You're giving her a headache."

"The Glorious?" Jenny asked.

"And her." The Doctor nodded at T-Rex.

"How do you know?" Strax questioned.

He sighed. "Come on, Clara, you know that I speak dinosaur."

Clara scowled. "He's not Clara. I'm Clara!"

"Well, you're all very similar heights." The Doctor shrugged. "Maybe you should wear labels."

"Is anyone else seeing double?" Lexi mumbled, gripping onto Jupiter's shoulder. "Stop... Stop doing that."

Jupiter frowned at her mother. "I think we're all fine, Mum. Relatively speaking."

"But there's, I'm seeing..." Lexi tilted her head, both her blue eye and green eye going glassy. "I think... I think I've hit my off switch."

The Doctor quickly caught Lexi as she fell away from Jupiter, unconscious.

"Glorious!" Lucas ran forward.

"No." The Doctor held up a hand as he lowered his wife to the ground. "No, she's fine."

"She just passed out!"

"After-effects of regeneration." He shook his head before pausing. "Actually, I think she's got the right idea... Everyone, take five."

With wide eyes, Sky and Clara rushed to catch the Doctor when he fell unconscious, too, as Jupiter and Lucas crouched by Lexi's body.

"What do we do?" Clara asked nervously, looking across at Sky as they kneeled on either side of the Doctor's body.

"I don't understand." Jenny shook her head, utterly confused. "Who are they? Where're the Doctor and the Glorious?"

"Right here." Sky answered. "This is them... This is the Doctor and the Glorious."

Jenny's jaw dropped, Strax's eyes widened, and Marguerite tilted her head in thought as she looked upon the unconscious Time Lords.

Vastra just looked down at the Couple of Time and their just barely touching fingertips as they laid unconscious on the ground. A newly-regenerated Doctor, and a just-regenerated-for-the-first-time Glorious.

Vastra sighed. "Well, then... here we go."

*****

Author's Note

The 12th Doctor and 2nd Glorious have officially landed, people! 😁

NOTE ~ I hope you guys don't mind that I changed Vastra's line at the end there just slightly. I figured since it's Lexi's first time going through this, it wouldn't be "Well, then... here we go again.", and that it'd just be "Well, then... here we go." I just want y'all to know that I did that on purpose.

Anyway. . .

As I wrote the prologue, I began falling in love with Evaldi more than I already was. 💕 I freaking love this pairing so much! 😍

I'm super excited for this upcoming series. 😀 Especially episodes like "Robot of Sherwood", "Listen", "Time Heist", "Mummy on the Orient Express", and "In the Forest of the Night", among a couple of others. Basically, the majority of series 8 is going to be really fun for me! 😁 And I hope for all of you as well. ❤️

"Deep Breath" is coming up next!

Until then. . .

━━ { ⋆。˚ 🌟 ˚。⋆ } ━━

Please leave your wonderful comments below and don't forget to vote!  <3

– Maddy Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 64 24
All her life she couldn't find a purpose for a long time. She found her purpose and now she willingly kills hundreds of innocents. After her death, s...
10.1K 1.1K 55
Book 2 of CANAISIS โˆž The Last Living Ship trilogy (Chronicles of Canaisis 1) Can a ship, born to sail the ocean of stars to ensure Humankind's surviv...
28.7K 1K 19
Sneegsnag ran through his tunnels to find a strange portal! he jumps in because of donation. now his life is in chaos! fell from the sky, them almos...
41.5K 1K 23
โ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค!โž โ๐ง๐จ, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž.โž ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท ๐šก ๐š!๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› [spoiler warning] HIGHEST RANKS #4 strangerthi...