Levels of love (pearl x reade...

By catsanddog2003

It's only your second day in Beach City and you get suck in a elevator with a strange lady which you find out... More

Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Act 5
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8
Act 9
Act 10
Act 11
Part 12
Act 13
Act 15
Act 16
The end
Hey...
Rewrite??

Act 14

444 10 3
By catsanddog2003

Pearl p.o.v One week later

It's been one week since I have told Y/n what I wanted to do about the baby stuff and her Sister Lilian has came to visit. It's good to see you again Lil , Amethyst says. Same with you Ame ,Lilian says. How's Maya?, Amethyst asks. Good I visit less during the fall and winter times because that's when I have to deal with my kids Hope and Joy ,Lilian says. Where do the kids go to in spring and summer,Amethyst asks. Oh their father watches them he is a dead beat son of a gun, Lilian says annoyed. Hey we should go out to eat at a restaurant, Steven says excited. Sure,Y/n says. I'm in ,Amethyst says. Okay,Garnet Says shrugging. Okay I will eat a little,I say. I'm not going my joints and my hip hurts too much, Cerulean says. Actually I'll stay here with Cerulean, I say . Okay see you later,Steven says. So after they leave I sit on the couch. I hear Cerulean sigh and get up and walk slowly. Cerulean ?, I ask What?, she says quietly. I'm sorry about the past, I say. It's not your fault, It's not Rose's fault ,it's my fault.I lost everything that I care about because I couldn't protect it, she says quietly. You still have people that care about you, I say.

Y/n p.o.v a hour later

So Garnet took Steven home so me,Lilian, and Amethyst went to bar outside of beach City. So P actually wants to have a baby, Amethyst say surprised. Yah I don't want to go down that road again, I say nervously. Kids, Amethyst says. No death I don't want pearl to leave,I say. Here I just drink my problems away, Amethyst says drinking a bottle of beer.

Pearl p.o.v Timeskip then next day

I knock on Y/n's door really annoyed at her and Amethyst. Then Y/n opens the door yawning.hey Pearl, she says. Don't hey Pearl me!, I yell. Ummm sorry,she says. I called you 15 times to make sure you were alright . I think you need to see someone about your problem, I say annoyed. I don't have a problem, Y/n says waking up Amethyst. Awww the fun police is here,Amethyst says waking up. I'm not the fun police, I say angry. You kinda are , Y/n says calmly. That's it I'm done and don't come back to the temple cause I don't care what happens to the both of you, I yell and slam the door.

Amethyst p.o.v

Well fuck you too pearl, I say annoyed. Calm down Amethyst it's fine she'll be fine in a day or two, Y/n says shrugging. Can I have something to help with my hangover, I say . My head feels really really bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 2.7K 34
【Nejire x Fem. Reader】 Y/N had one friend, one and only friend in the whole school of UA. Everyone avoided her, she was not popular, she was not spec...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC