We Promised | K.TH (on hold)

By CREAMGGUK

"We promised to stay together, Taehyung!" She cried. "Please leave, Evie!" And he went inside the room leavin... More

ėš°ëĻŦ가 ė•Ŋė†í–ˆë‹¤
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17

14

64 15 2
By CREAMGGUK

Evie's POV

"So you are seriously going?" Alsa pouted. She placed the pile of clothes on the table.

"Yes, I guess you can see that," I said as I packed my things.

"Ya! Obviously, I can see that bu..."

"I know you want me to stay. But we have to go." I squeezed her cheeks.
I know it was really hard for her.

"You never do that to me, Evie~" Jin poked my back and pouted.

I squeezed his cheeks tightly which made him scream. I laughed.

"Ouch~." He said rubbing them.

"You both are so cute," Alsa shouted from behind.

Jin wrapped his arms around my waist which gave me butterflies. We both smiled looking at Alsa.

"Haha thanks, Alsa," Jin said.

"Jin oppa~ I'm hungry. And I want to spend some alone time with Evie." Alsa said.

Wow, she is straightforward. Jin thought.

"Ahh~ okay. What would you both like to eat?" Jin asked.

"Anything will work." I'm smiled showing my teeth.
Jin laughed and kissed my nose. I blushed.

Jin waved me and Alsa bye as he left the room. I kept on packing my things as the flight was in few hours. I'm finally leaving this place.
I'm quite okay with this all now. Seeing Taehyung with his wife, I felt like I should finally move on and start a new life with Jin. Properly falling in love with him.

Maybe us together wasn't meant. Maybe it's not in our destiny. I downcast my eyes as my eyes filled with waters.

"Evie?" Alsa shouted my name.

"Mh-hmm," I said wiping the tears of my eyes.

"So, you really like Jin oppa~ right?"
The sudden question from Alsa gave me a shock.

"What do you mean?" I asked with curiosity.

"Means I hope you don't think of Taehyung now? Like having him back? Or something."She questioned me with her one eyebrow up.

I almost choked by the question Alsa asked. I clear my throat to reply back but Alsa starting to speak again.

"Jin looks like a nice guy Evie. Better than that dumbass Taehyung." She said moving here and there.

"I know Alsa but there something about Taehyung. It's nearly impossible to forget him. Every moment spent with him is really precious to me. Even though I know he has a wife now but somewhere my heart always wants him." I sigh.

"It's okay Evie but you should move on. You are so lucky you got Jin oppa~. So move on you, Evie." Alsa said and hugged me tightly.

"I love you."

"I hate you, you're leaving me." She broke the hug and pouted.
I laughed and made her realise her stupidity.

-

"I'm back girls," Jin said as he entered the room.

"Jin oppa~ finally you brought something for us." We both rushed towards him as he entered with lots of food.

"What did you brought by the way?" I asked looking through the packets.

"Spirite and hamburgers." He said with a bored smile on his face.
He loves spirite and hamburgers so much. I really don't understand why!?

"What, again the same?" I shouted.

"Kekeke. There was a friend of mine who used to love spirite and hamburgers and it's my favourite as well. So I always love having it." He laughed as he placed the packets on the table.

He is so handsome. I deeply looked at him. He is fucking handsome.

"Evie!" Jin shouted.

"Yes?" I said coming back to the reality that I was stupidly staring Jin.

"Have you done your packing?" He asked while taking a bite from his hamburger.

The way he took a bite from it. My heart melted.

"Evie?!"

"Mh-hmm. Yes. I'm all ready." I finally looked away.

"Evie!! Listen." Alsa poked my thoughts.

"Yes, Alsa dear~." I totally in confusion because I know this totally up to something.

"I bought a gift for you. Because you are going and I don't know when we will meet. So I thought I should give you." A tear fell from her eyes as she placed the gift on the table near me and hugged me tightly. She secretly smirked.

"Okay now let me open this gift." I started to unwrap the covering.

"You shouldn...." but before Alsa can continue I opened.

"What the f."

"What it is?" Jin looked eager.

"Alsa!" I gave her a death glare.

As I took the gift in my hand and looked at it with a shock.

It's a lingerie. Fuck!

I took Alsa with me to the bathroom.

"Are you crazy?"

"What? I thought wanted to make love with Jin. Sometime in future."

"Look at my stomach!" I almost screamed,

"Oh come on. He will still love you."

"Alsa," I said her name in a low tone.

"I know you loved the gift."
"He is a nice guy Evie. Give him a chance to love you properly."

I blushed.

We went back to the room. Jin was drinking spirite and a drop fell from the can which slides down his neck.

Oh my god. Control Evie.

"Jin. We should check out now."

"I agree. I will just pay for the hotel and we should be moving." Jin said as he wiped out the lips.

-

We were finally at the airport. I again felt bad for leaving Seoul and going back to Paris. But I have to.

Arghh!! This mixed feeling is killing me.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Kind of feeling bad to leave Seoul," I said as I half hugged and stand there waiting for ours.

"I'm here," Alsa shouted from behind.

I hugged her tightly and we both started to cry. I will miss her so much. I wish we could stay together.

"I will miss you, Evie."

"I will miss you too."

We both kept on hugging until I and Jin were called for check in and I had to leave Alsa.

"Bye Alsa," I said as we broke the hug and I went inside waving her goodbye.

No one's POV

"There is a problem Alsa. Taehyung has a flight today at the same time as Evie. I hope they don't meet."

"Oh shit! I hope the same or else it will make things more worst between them."

Taehyung's POV

"Yes, dad! I'm at the airport right now! I will call you once I reach. I will hang up now!" I placed the phone in my pocket.

I was happy as I finally got a chance to stay away from Yuna the bitch.

"Kim Taehyung," I asked for my confirmation as my turn came.

"Yes sir, your ticket. Please place your luggage here. Thank you." The girl said who stood opposite to me.

I placed my luggage and walked off taking my ticket.

I walked towards the Starbucks but my body suddenly stopped me from going.
My heart skipped a beat as my eyes saw an unbelievable scene.
I saw Evie after such a long time but she in front of me holding some other's fucking guy's hand and she is pregnant!!

My eyes couldn't believe and I ran away from that place.

I thought we promised. I thought we will be forever.

But everything came like a lie to me.

A/N~ Please vote and comment. Next chapter will be updated when I get a good amount of likes and views.

And I'm so happy right now my book won 3rd place in Solo Taehyung category.
Thank you, everyone, for supporting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 26.4K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] đŸ˜ŗ🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
9.7K 1K 20
"𝘓đ˜Ē𝘧đ˜Ļ đ˜Ē𝘴 đ˜Ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜ĩđ˜Ē𝘧đ˜ļ𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴đ˜ĩ 𝘱đ˜Ļ𝘰𝘱𝘭đ˜Ļ đ˜ĩđ˜ĸđ˜Ŧđ˜Ļ 𝘭đ˜Ē𝘧đ˜Ļ 𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗ 𝘨đ˜ŗđ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜Ļđ˜Ĩ. 𝘐 đ˜Ĩđ˜°đ˜¯đ˜ĩ đ˜Ŗ𝘭đ˜ĸ𝘮đ˜Ļ đ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜ēđ˜°đ˜¯đ˜Ļ 𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗ đ˜Ĩ𝘰đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨...
28.8K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
108K 5.7K 51
It is 2015 and Kim Taehyung had just experienced the pressures of being a K-pop idol. His group, BTS, broke through the Korean mainstream media and w...