"What Are You Hiding?" [JUNGK...

By unnieemo

A girl with a terrible trauma and lot of secrets but with a big dream to be a kpop star had a hard time adjus... More

Chapter 1: Purpose
Chapter 2: New Family
Chapter 3: "REAL" Story Begins
Chapter 4: The Good and Bad timing
Chapter 5: Bad memory
Chapter 6: The Boy's POV of her
Chapter 7: The Competition
Chapter 8: The Plan to Happiness again
Chapter 9: Vacation
Chapter 10: Getting to know each other..
Chapter 11: Dark dreams
Chapter 12: Tasks
Chapter 13: Expect the Unexpected
Chapter 14: Never Alone
Chapter 15: Stuck
Chapter 16: Curious
Chapter 17 : Forgiven
Chapter 18: Feelings?
Chapter 19: New Friend
Chapter 20: Protector
Chapter 21: Closer to each other
Chapter 22: Playboy??
Chapter 23: Confession
Chapter 24: Dates
Chapter 25: Back story
Chapter 26: Bloody Hands
Chapter 27: Comforting
Chapter 28: Confronting
Chapter 29 : Distance
Chapter 30: Restrictions
Chapter 31 : Serum
Chapter 32: Family Friend?
Chapter 33: "I'm sorry"
Chapter 34: Aftermath
Chapter 35: "How?"
Chapter 36: Promise
Chapter 37: Fireworks
Chapter 38: Staying at where?!
Chapter 39: Be comfortable
Chapter 41: Maze
Chapter 42: First Fall of snow.
Chapter 43: Tears
Chapter 44: Problems are back
Chapter 45: ....
CHAPTER 46: "GOODBYE"
Chapter 47: Memories. (Sequel)
BOOK 2

Chapter 40: Key chain

117 3 0
By unnieemo

"Come on kids get up or else you're going to be late!!"

Jin oppa shouted outside from the room. Yes, I was sleeping in his room since there was a rabbit that keeps cuddling me. And yes, I escaped his hold. He would be thinking bout that by now. I just got a little uncomfortable. Hope he understood that. But not like we slept in one bed..... we have a pillow barrier that he breaks.

I got up and did my morning routine and put on my uniform. I looked at my phone and realize the date. Today is the field trip to Jeju. Good thing I packed in advance.

I'm worried bout what could happen in jeju with no on older than jungkook would watch me if I go crazy. Well I took my pills well. I thinked to much last night I could have disturb Jungkook's sleep.

I got out the room brushing my hair while yawning. Well its 4 am in Korea. Very cold as well.

"Morning young lady, are you excited?"

Jimin oppa gave me my chocolate milk that he knows it was my only favorite morning drink, same as coffee.

"Excited? Me? I just want to sleep there in the hotel."

I yawned to him and drank my drink and he chuckled at what I said.

"Hyung, Jungkook is not waking up! Oh morning Naeun!!!"

Taehyung oppa said getting out of Jungkook's room.

"Aigoo, I guess I'll do it myself then."

Jin oppa said when he stop cooking and started rolling his sleeves and got in Jungkook's room.

"AHHH HYUNG!! GET OUT!!"

We heard him scream and Jin's window laugh as he got out.

"You should have since his face HAHAHAHHA!"

He then got back to cooking.

"What did he do?"

"You don't really need to know."

Jimin said.

Jungkook walked out his room like a zombie and messy hair. Which is cute for me. And half open eyes looking for something.

"Where's Naeun?"

I hid behind Jin oppa's back since I was watching him make breakfast.

"She left already.." Taehyung said.

"WHATT?!"

"Just kidding, she's at the kitchen, why?"

"Nothing hyung."

"No need to worry JK, you are also coming right?"

He nodded and went back to his room.

"He's coming?"

I sat beside Taetae oppa in the living room.

"Yeah, he plead to our manager yesterday. Which was funny and we got day offs"

I nodded and ate my breakfast as Jin oppa finished.

Jungkook sat beside me not talking to me. Weird for me...
And ate his breakfast. I guess he thought I didn't heard him whining awhile ago.

"Aigoo I wanna come to Jeju.."

Taehyung oppa fake sobbed on my shoulder.

"You guys are idols then buy your own tickets."

"Wahh, Naeun sounds like Jin hyung."

Taehyung said crawling away.

"Of course she is always with me. Atleast not with you kids who throws their laundry everywhere!!!!"

We laughed at Jin oppa and I brushed my teeth and pushed my bag out. The Taehyung oppa was trying to open it.

"What are you doing oppa?"

"Aish i got caught."

"You know you still cant come in a bag."

"I know, I know..."

I put on my jacket and scroll my instagram account while waiting for their manager to fetch us to school.

"Naeun-ah did you bring jackets?" Jimin oppa asked. Od course he knew winter is still not a good part of me yet. I get easily cold even just a night breeze passed by me.

"Yes, oppa I brought my favorite five ones. And a pair of mittens too."

"Aigoo Jungkook, watch your girlfriend when your there!!"

Taehyung exclaimed with a laugh and I just gave him a weird look.

"Ohh come on, just to be sure. Aren't I a nice oppa?"

He made a cute flower pose.

"Nope, not today..."

I got off his cuteness and went to the door since they said the manager arrive already.

"Jungkook!! Hurry up!!"

"Comin!!"

He appeared rushing out his room with his big bag behind him.

Jimin gave me a hug and told me to be careful. Well as long as Aly and Chae are there I know I'll be fine. The ride to school was very quiet. Was he mad I escaped his room?

"Unnie!!!"

Aly came running to me ang hugged me so tight.

"Aren't you suppose to ne excited?! What's with that face unnie?! Smile!!!"

She said poking my cheeks.

"Aly all I want to do is sleep."

She laughed at what I said and her eyes darted somewhere behind me.

"You came with Jungkook?"

I look behind to see Jungkook with his manager taking our stuff out of the van and just pass by us.

"Yea,.. I was staying in with oppa since no body with me was home, not even the maids."

She nodded and we went to Chae who was packing her stuff again.

From the Incheon airport to Jeju airport after 3 hours. Aly and Chae just kept with me as we walked around and took some photos but I was alsk glancing at Jungkook who still wasn't talking to me.

The smell of Jeju almost reminded me of my home but with a summer vibe but in a winter season.

It was snowing.

I quickly kneeled down to my bag to get my coat but as I was trying to open it, I felt a coat land on my shoulders then see Jungkook just strolling with his bag to the exit.

Isn't this his? Why he give me this when he can use it and I'll use mine?

"Students form your line!!! We are now heading to the hotels!!"

Oh shit!!

I ran to them outside and GOD! I felt I was in a freezer. The other students were just wearing they're normal jackets.. aren't they cold?!

"Chae, Aly aren't you guys cold?"

They just nodded.

"Yeah but not really.. why?" Chae asked and I just shaked my head.

"Okey time to pick your rooms. Each apartment has two rooms, and the keys I have here has a colored key chain attached to it, if two people has the same color which means they will be housemates for the days here in jeju.."

The teacher said and we got our keys. The key chain I had was red guitar. I looked to Chae and Aly hugging each other to see they have the same purple chains. Lucky.

I was looking for the same person with the same chain I had. I looked to see Jungkook's and he has the same as mine?!.

I didn't told him that we had the same keys we're holding and went straight there.

I have to admit this apartment in the hotel is WOW. Really good for two people to live. I look at the rooms and pick the one with a big window showing the Jeju cars passing by.

Glad I'm all alone in the room as we arrived at the hotel. We arrive late in the afternoon and the teachers knew we needed rest from the travel. Some of us stroll around the hotel including Chae and Aly. But still. Why he isn't talking to me? It just feels weird.I hate the feeling of someone ignoring you the whole day. Did I hurt him? I took my phone and decided to text him. Even though he's the person in the same floor as me...

ME: Are you mad?
JK: mad? What for?
ME: Just... cause.. are you mad is all I'm asking..
K: *seen*
ME: Okey fine, nevermind, forget what I just did
Bye.

Naeun you're the weirdest person I ever seen in my life.
Well thank you Naeun.

I threw my phone to the bed and dropped myself to. Maybe he's just tired.

"I need fresh air."

I wore my thick sweater and took out my coat. I decided to walk the park in front of the hotel. As I took a step out my breath was turuning into little fogs floating in air. The sun was still there shining but was gonna leave soon.

"God, why does it have to be this cold?! I'm just trying to enjoy the scenery here!!"

I mumbled to myself as I rubbed my hands together.

"Are you trying to get yourself sick? Cause Jimin hyung would kill me if you did."

I froze just looking at him behind me as he spoke. His hands in the pockets of his black coat just looking down at me. I couldn't stand his stare soo I look then at the ground.

"Here."

He gave me hotpacks from his pockets.

"You might need these, plus you're nose is getting red."

I took them from his hands and was about to warm it with my hands but he was faster.

"You're really an idiot aren't you, your hands are already cold as ice."

I looked at him and he was concentrating on warming my hands up. He was cold minutes ago now he is like nothing happened.

"Jungkook, I'm, I am fine already, I could do it by myself."

I said and my talking was shaking due to the coldness and took my hands of his and warm myself up and took a step furthe from him.

"Naeun, I'm sorry."

"For... for what?"

"Acting weird, I realize you got uncomfortable when you texted awhile ago." He was scratching the back of his neck.

"It's just my grandmother got back to the hospital again. My mood kind of dissappeared when my mom called me this morning."

I'm speechless.

"Jungkook, t-then you should be in Busan right now. I- I'll explain to them-"

"No, it's fine, she's fine, my mom already texted me."

"A-are you sure?"

"Yes, nothing to worry about..."

I nodded.

"Except for one thing."

"W-What's that?"

"You"

And he hugged me. His body heat made me stop shivering. I was shocked at first but the feeling was calming.

"How are you soo warm?"

"Because I almost used to this kind of weather."

"Unfair."

"Plus, I wasn't supposed to be your mate at the apartment. I took it from a kid earlier."

"You what?! From who?!"

"Aly."

Park her... (insert Jackson's voice)

I was gently punching his chest and he just laughed.

"And I didn't wanted to leave you here in this wonderful place."

"Tsk, corny."

"Aye, I know you like it, see, you're blushing!!"

"It's because I'm cold idiot!!"

"Okay, okay, how about let's get inside and eat hot noodles."

"Hmmm sounds good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 242K 33
Highest Ranking: #1 WTF!!!OMG!!!Thank you so much 💕!!! "I've had enough!! I want a divorce!!" you furiously said, Jungkook rolled his eyes and...
20.6K 1.1K 19
FIRST BOOK of my "WINGS" series . in which a boy named jeon jungkook struggles his life having an unsupportive mother, wherein painting is the only w...
3.8M 167K 36
You are texting a fuck boy who you have no idea of his true identity. will contain adult language © chimchimicorn
34.4K 1.5K 3
There's a medium sized-box with your name and address waiting at your doorstep. Though skeptic at first, you decide to take it in anyway only to read...