Mr.Park (Chanbaek)

By GbRLSprs

COMPLETED Park Chan Yeol is the CEO of Park enterprises. he's rich young and hot. When he met his secretary... More

authors notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - baekhyun's labor 💖
Chapter 10 💖
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 "pregnant again?"
CHAPTER 13-VACATION
Chapter 14- Proposal ❤
Not An Update.
Chapter 15 (End)

Chapter 3

328 6 0
By GbRLSprs

We finished our dinner and got home sehun drives us to our place and im really thankful to him.

Baekhyun is he your boyfriend? Luhan asked.

No he's not he's my officemate and friend while you guys are in china. Baek said.

Okay then sehun is mine haha .luhan said.

Its all yours. Luhan. I said.

Ahh guys do you know my ex boyfriend lee jong suk.? I asked.

Yeah baekiee why? Kyungsoo asked.

He's threating me he wants me to be his boyfriend again. He's hurting me( i show the bruise in my arm) he said if im not going back to him he will kill me. He's now working with me same company. If i tell anyone about this im seriously dead. So please onky you and luhan know about this so please keep it a secret. If i really cant take it anymore i will resign on my work and go far away from him.

Baekiee were sorry for now being with you. Were really sorry. Luhan said.

Its okay guys atleast now yor here with me. I said.

Baek if he did this again say it to us okay. Kyungsoo said.

Okay i will go to sleep now i have to go to my boss house tomorrow. I said.

Okay baekiee sleep well. They said.

Ah before i go to bed come with me tomorrow night it was on a bar. We will celebrate our contract on mr.wu you can come. Also sehun is coming. I said.

Ofcourse i will come my sehuniee is there. Luhan said. While laughing.

I go to sleep and alarmed my alarm clock.

In the morning. 6am

I ready my self for another work. Long sleeves and tight jeans and rubber shoes.

Luhan i have to go to work now see you later on ny office meet me there at 8pm okay. I said.

Okay baekiee see you later. Luhan said.

As usual i go to Mr.Park's home and Cook breakfast for hin and wake him up.

Goodmorning Mr.Park wake up now you have to go to work. I said.

Okay i'll be up in 5mins. Mr.Park said.

Okay then sir get ready i said while smiling at him.

After 5mins Mr.Park goes out on his bedroom while holding the necktie. I get the neck tie to put it on him.

Are you going to the party later? At the bar. Mr.Park said.

Yes Mr.Park and i also invited my 2 friends. I said while smiling..

Thats good then. He said.

Okay for you need to eat mr.park. i said while smiling at him.

We go to his company and start working.

Time passed.

8pm in the evening.

Calling kyungsoo.

Hello baekieee!

Hello kyungsoo you should go straught to the club now i think i cant come with you guys i have only 1 work and i have to be done by it so ill see you at the seoul club later i promise i will see you later im really sorry!. I said.

Baekiee its okay see you later! Kyungsoo said.

I ended the call.

Sehun walked in my office.

Come on baekiee lets go! Sehun said.

Ahh sehun you can go first i will finished this first and also my friends are coming there can you plese guide them while im not there! I said.

Okay then baekie see you later. Ahh wait is luhan going too? Sehun asked.

Yes. I said.

Okay then! Goodbye my couzin is also coming it was kai.. sehun said.

Okay then bye! I said.

8:20pm i finished ny work. "AIGOO IM REALLY TIRED" i said to my self..

Suddenly a knocked on my door. And i say come in.

Mr.Byun come on i will drive you to the club lets go together. Mr.Park said.

Uhm yes Mr.Park lets go. I said.

Time passed.

We arrived at the club and i saw there was my friends with sehun and maybe the other guy was kai. Mr.park and i goes to their direction.

Ohh hi ny couzin chanyeol i missed you so bad! Kai said.

Its been a long time bro i missed you too. Chanyeol said.

Come on sit down is that your boyfriend? Kai asked.

No he's my secretary. Chanyeol said. And i smiled at him .

I am Baekhyun! Mr.Park's secretary. Baekhyun said.

Oh hi baekhyun im kai.. kai said.

(Baekhyun's Pov.)

Hi kyungsoo and luhan im sorry im late. I have so many work you know haha i said.

Its okay baekiee sehun is here eh hahaha 😂 luhan said.

I drink the beer that on the table. Maybe 7drinks i drink them all and after that i feel a little bit dizzy. But im not telling them.

Baekhyun i have to go with kai is it okay? Kyungsoo asked.

I just nodded and then they left me all chanyeol and i are in one place and i also know that im already drunk.

Mr.Park i have to go now. I feel a little bit dizzy and i think i cant walk. Mr.park holds my arms and we walk through his car.

At Mr.Park's House.

He throw me on his bed maybe because im heavy.

Smut alert....

Mr.Byun Change your clothes ill be right back. Mr.Park said. I didnt do what he said i just sit down on his bed. He came back and sit down on his bed i looked in his eyes and i hold his face i kissed him on lips slowly maybe he's shocked couse he didnt kiss me back. After a minutes he kissed me back the kissed is getting hotter and deeper. Until he kissed my neck down to my collarbone and make some hickeys on my neck and colarbone he take of my long sleeves and kissed every inch of my body. I take off his suit while he's kissing me. He holds my pants and he put it down so im already naked. I pulled his pants while kissing him. He holds my crotch and i moan softly he holds my ass and then he masturbate my crotch. I moaned on what he did and then he pull down his pants and holds his crotch up and down he flips me. And he spread my legs.

He put his crotch on my hole. "Aaaahhhhh chanyeol" i moaned he stop inside me so that i can adjust his size. Slowly chanyeol doing back and forth until i just feel pleasure. "AHHH CHANYEOL FA-FASTERRR" i moaned. "AHHHH HARDERRR and DEEEPERRRR" "Chanyeol i need to cum" i said. He holds my crotch and he starts stroking up and down "Ahhh baek im cumming" Chanyeol said. "Me too chanyeol" i said. At the same time we both cum chanyeol came inside me and i came on his hands . Chanyeol pass out beside me and he kissed my forehead and he pulls me closer to him. "I just have sex with my Boss. I cant believed my self " i said to my self. I just sleep and feel him.

6am in the morning. I woke up and saw the man who i have sex last night. I tried to get up but my ass is still sore and hurt so i cant stand up so i just sleep again. "Im sorry mr.park i cant cook breakfast for you." I mummble to my self.

6:30am i know that Mr.Park wake up already and i know he's not here now i just saw him earlier doing his necktie to go to work i opened my eyes and saw the ceiling. I look on my left and i saw some pain killers with a note "drink this i know it hurts-Pcy" he still cares about me i thought he just left me. I tried to get up amd drink the pain killers and i walk to his kitchen and i saw a hotdog and Egg.

I laugh when i see the hotdog and egg. "I just ate this last night and then this again" i said to my self. I slap my self "baek what are you thinkin about its just accident your drunk last night! Get your self and get ready for work" i said to my self. I Ate the breakfast and take a shower i go to the office and im really nervous.

Mr.Byun your late.? Sehun said.

Ahh its because im ah i just ahm i just did something. I said. Shit im really nervous.

Your friends is calling me yesterday night they said you didnt go home where are you last night were really worried? Sehun said.

Ahh i rent last night a hotel because im really drunk last night. I said.

Oh okay then let me excuse my self.! Sehun said.

Oh okay sehuniee! I said.

Fuck im really nervous! I dont know what to do Mr.Park take my Virginity away shit. He's the first one who have sex with me.

To be continueee ❤💖

Hihihihi so cuteee 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 947 42
Park Chanyeol. The new owner of Park Enterprise and successful businessman. Has a reputation of being somewhat of a player until, that is, he meets...
1.1M 50.4K 21
Pairing : Chanbaek Language : English **Yaoi** Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in a relationship before Chanyeol did debut.Chanyeol broke up with Baekhyun...
537K 25.8K 200
✵ Byun Baekhyun is an Instagram model, and is dating famous Youtuber, Park Chanyeol. ✵ Oh Sehun is a famous gaming Youtuber and runs a channel with h...
1.6M 77K 64
Park Chanyeol is the CEO of Park Enterprise but also the ruthless and cold-hearted mafia boss who wants nothing but more power and money. Cunning and...