Uncharted with One Direction...

By Swissgirl10

One morning I almost drowned. That simple action alone forced me into meeting these people I had never heard... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.

Chapter 16.

3.7K 91 75
By Swissgirl10

I woke up to a beeping sound. It sounded so strange and abnormal for some reason.

I was confused. I felt heavy, not a fat kind of heavy but a heavy like I was a ghost before all this.

I opened my eyes to see way too much white surrounding me and it all was blurry.

Where was I?

I moved my right hand a bit, but then winced closing my eyes quickly. I tried opening my eyes again but I couldn’t. It was like I wasn’t allowed to for some reason.

I tried again but then I felt light all of a sudden as if I were a cloud. It was like a dream was taking me in, enveloping me in all of its delusions and mysteries.

I attempted to open my eyes again but then I felt myself fall. I was asleep yet again.

I was in my dream again. I was staring at the boys in front of me: Zayn, Harry and Louis.

Why was I here? Why only them? I wondered many things as I took a step forward towards them.

“Harry?” I asked when a sad look crossed his face.

“Do you love them?” he said motioning to the other two boys

“What are you talking about?” I asked him. He didn’t move but instead I started walking towards him, in his road, but only a step or two.

“You love them!!” he yelled out at me with a raged face.

“You love them!” Louis yelled out next tensing his jaw. Their voices echoing in the air of the forest.

“You. Love. Them.” Zayn said slowly as I started to fade away from them all over again.

The beeping didn’t stop still.

I was heavy. I opened my eyes when I found something heavy on it. I tried lifting my arms with all of my might but things were covering them.

What was that? Blankets? Towels?

I tried to move again but even though I was weighed down I would still be able to move, except this time I couldn’t for some reason.

I tried again…….and again……. And again. I did this for too long of a time. Dozens of minutes passed and more of my energy drained within me the more I tried to budge.

I’ve never been this tired before, even with my job as a lifeguard.

I wonder what happened. Was I shot? Did I fall? Was I bitten by a shark or something?

I used all of the energy within me to move my right hand’ or at least twitch or shake it. How was I supposed to use the force to move? The world may never know.

I felt something tingle within me and then another loud beep was sounded. I focused all of my energy in my body, down from my lowest toe to the messy hair on my head, to focus on my right hand.

Something was in it though. A towel? Some skin?

Yes it was skin it was somebody’s hand I believe. I felt something in my left hand too which I believe is another hand.

What was going on? Where am I?

I just realized that I ask way too many questions. But honestly what happened. I focused again really hard feeling heavy all over my body. A tingly sensation went through my body which my guess is my energy.

Beeps sounded again but they sounded louder and more closer together.

“What’s going on?” someone said. I was a bit freaked out because it wasn’t me that said it but I thought the same exact thing.

“I don’t know. I think she might be coming out of the state she’s in.” an older voice said.

“Can you do anything?!” A more frantic voice said. They were all male voices with British accents.

“No I’m afraid not. She has to use her own strength to do it.” The older voice said.

“Why can’t you help her?! She might be dying?! She can’t die on me!” the same frantic voice said.

“Relax sir or else I will have to make you leave the room.”

“You can’t move me I’m in a hospital bed hooked up to the machines.” The once frantic voice says.

“Fine you got me.” The older guy says.

I try to wake up I feel like I’ve hit a million walls and I’m piling through them all getting more bruised and hurt than before.

Then I see the light again.

My eyes are wide open and I’m frozen.

I hear a few gasps and then I see a brighter light appear in my vision. “Avery can you hear me?”

“Yes I can.” I say in a hoarse voice. My throat is so dry like I’ve been eating sand or something.

“Do you know where you are?” the person asks me.

“Um no…am I suppose to?” I say seeing the man lean over me so his face is above mine.

“No.” he responds “can you move anything in your body?” he asks in a concerned tone.

“Um” I use the energy in me to try to move. I feel my legs move slightly and the tips of my fingers are twitching. “That’s all I can do.”

“Well that’s a start. Can you sit up for me?” he asks moving away to do something.

I focus the energy in my body to my spine. It feels jagged and rough though. I try to sit up slowly and only make it half way before I fall back hear multiple cracks sound around the silent room.

“Don’t worry I’ll help you. Sir can you press that button when she’s sitting up?” the man asks me.

“Sure.” A voice says then I hear someone or something shuffle across the floor.

“Okay Ms. Noah you’re going to have to work with me okay. I will help you pull yourself up but you have to do the work too.” The man says.

“Okay.” I respond in a small voice. I focus my energy and strength on my back and I feel the man’s hands wrap around mine and then I push off sitting up. I look up to see the man I’ve been talking to you in a white coat. He must be a doctor.

He lets go of me and I fall back a few inches to feel the bed to be in a sit up position. I blink and hold it for a second before I open my eyes up. I look around the room. I see a boy sitting on the couch to my right leaning against a wall next to a door that leads out of the room. He has light brown hair in a Bieber fashion and sad brown eyes.

The next is another boy but he’s standing directly across the room from me leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a worried expression on his face. he has messy light brown hair like he just woke up and has a seriously bad case of bed head.

The next is a boy standing next to me holding a remote. This boy has curly hair and bright green eyes. He bit his bottom lip staring at me.

I looked at the doctor to my left again to see him looking at the machines to my left. I looked at the machines and saw that there was two of everything. I looked past the machines to see another hospital bed with I guess the last boy in it.

He had dark skin, smoldering brown eyes, and cuts, bruises, stitches, and a cast on his left arm. He gave me a weak smile.

“How do you feel?” the boy in the bed asked me.

“Um I’m feeling nothing besides pain. My body is very….tingly and numb. I feel like I’m going to pass out at any second right now.” I say to him and the boys in the room.

“Can you give her anything doc?” the boy leaning up against the wall asks. As he pushes himself off the wall and walks to the doctor’s side I see that he has these amazingly blue dazzling eyes.

“I don’t know she’s already hooked up to the IV.” The doctor says motioning to the machines next to me.

I follow his gaze and look at the tube leading from me to the hook and bag of clear liquid. I follow the tube back down half way and then I look passed it to see those eyes again.

My eyes flutter a bit but then I blink real hard and open it.

“What’s happening Beautiful? Where’s the pain?” the curly haired boy asks still standing next to me but with no remote in his hand.

“Nothing…I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?” the brown eyed boy from the couch asks.

“Yes I’m sure.” I say slightly through gritted teeth.

“Now I think you should have one of your tests now.” The doctor states grabbing the clip board at the end of my bed. “Close your eyes. Tell me where I’m touching you.”

My eyes bolt open.

“I promise it won’t be inappropriate. I would never do that. These boys here will watch me anyways.” The doctor says nervously and clearly embarrassed with how it came out. I nod and close my eyes.

I feel a slight tap on my shoulder. “Feel it.” I say still having my eyes closed.

I wait for the next test. I feel something poke my right calf. “Feel it.” I say again.

The next one was on my stomach and I winced slightly. “Does that hurt?” he asks me.

“Yes it does don’t touch it.” I say.

“The cuts should have healed by now.” The doctor mutters to himself.

“What cuts?!” I ask opening my eyes at him.

“From your attack; you got some and when you were flown here you went into surgery to get all of the bad stuff out. the stitches should heal it within a few weeks okay? No worries.” He says smiling at the end.

“Okay fine.” I say.

“Now back to the tests.” He says and I close my eyes.

He goes on for awhile but then I don’t feel anything at all for awhile so I open my eyes and stare at him.

“You didn’t feel that?” he asks worriedly.

“Feel what?” I ask him scrunching my eyebrows.

“I tapped your head.” He says tapping my head. He’s right I don’t feel it “That’s very strange.”

“What why? Is that bad?” I ask him.

“Well that’s the side where important things are kept like the senses and such.”

“Oh…so is there something wrong with me?”

“Well besides your physical problems I’m not sure. It seems to me that during the blow you banged your noggin pretty hard.”

“Is that a bad thing?” I ask him. he was starting to freak me out a bit. What happened to me? That’s all I want to know.

“Well actually-” the doctor started.

“Wait! Avery!” the curly haired boy yells out from beside me.

“Yes?” I say wincing a bit at how loud he was. You could probably hear him from down the hall.

“Tell me one thing that’s happened that you remember recently.” He says like he’s trying to prove a point. He has a slight gleam in his eye like he can’t wait to tell everyone his discovery.

“Why should I tell you?” I say getting slightly defensive.

“Because I asked you and this might help you with your case…?” he says not so confident with his answer.

“But I can’t tell you anything.” I say to him.

“Why?” the blue eyed boy standing next to the doctor at the foot of my bed asks. I look over at him then at the curly haired boy, then to the boy sitting on the couch with light brown hair and brown eyes.

Lastly I look at the other boy in the hospital bed a few feet away from me. I look into his eyes and something tingles 0.05% when I see those blazing brown eyes stare into mine.

“Because…” I start. I take a deep breath holding it and then letting it out slowly.

Everyone on the edge of their toes.

“I don’t know any of you.”

*Gasps extremely loud* Oh no!!

She doesn't remember any of them?!

How can that be?

Haha well this chapter has been full of excitement hasn't it? Next chapter might be in someone elses point of view so be ready.

What's going to happen with the boys?

Will they some how make her fall in love with them again?

Find out in the next chapter which will be chapter...17?

Well be ready for more drama to start because trust me you guys, it hasn't started yet ;D

Also does anyone have any people thoughts on who resembles Avery? Light brown wavy hair, 5'6", bright green eyes and slim athletic figure? Just drop me a comment or message and I'll give it some thought. If I think it fits I'll dedicate the next chapter to you!!

For Chapter 17:

Votes: 35?

Comments: 40?

Having a great time on my trip and currently I'm in PEI if you haven't noticed from any of my vacation updates.

LOVE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LOVES!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
94.2K 1.9K 22
Something happened. It was so wrong but felt so right. I must be insane. *** au // short story this is my first story on Wattpad and any feedback is...
29.4K 1K 35
The boys are ready for there senior trip!!! all of them are excited to fly across state to the beautiful island of Hawaii. But what if the plane cras...
7.2K 167 7
**COMPLETE** Louis is picked to appear on Love Island when a friend signs him up. He is pessimistic about the whole situation. That is until he meets...