Be My Daddy ( Still Editing)

By XxxxxUndertakerxxxxX

Milo is a cute 16 year old senior in high school but he's gay and into ddlb. Mason is a 18 year old senior wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's note
Important
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors note
sneak peek
A/N
Questioning
coming soon?
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

3.1K 52 5
By XxxxxUndertakerxxxxX

This chapter is dedicated  to the user @DrarryNerd35

Milo's P.O.V

There I was, on the kitchen floor, crying my eyes out. Daddy was going to be so mad when he got home. I broke his favorite cup; his mom gave it to him on his birthday. I'm the worst baby ever! I don't deserve Daddy! None of his hugs, kisses, lullabies, or any of his attention. Oh no, maybe if I hide, he won't find me. I scurried into one of the cabinets, closing it very quietly. I hear Daddy's footsteps in the living room, then the dropping of his bag.

"Mi (my) I'm home, baby," his voice rang in the quiet house. I didn't come out though; I thought if I stayed quiet, he'd go to our room, and I could run for it. That's not what happened, nope, at all. All my hope was gone when I heard him in the kitchen.

" Mi, I brought you chi—MY CUP! MILO!" The rage in his voice was so noticeable that it caused the color to drain from my face. I didn't come out thought. I wasn't dumb enough to face him when he was this angry, even if it wasn't my fault. Jack had never hit me, but his words were like cobras—poisonous and hurtful. I couldn't stop trembling. I was so scared that he would find me and start yelling. I heard him leave the kitchen to continue his search for me. I took the opportunity to crawl out of the cabinet, and I slowly made my way to the living room. I was almost to the hallway closet when I was grabbed by the back of my shirt and quickly spun around.

"WHY DID YOU BREAK MY CUP?" He was fuming.

"I-I didn't mean to"—he cut me off before I could say anything else.

"I DUMB FUCK! MY MOTHER GAVE ME THAT AND I CAN'T GET ANOTHER ONE!T ANOTHER ONE!" He furiously slammed me against the wall.

"Y-you're hurting me." Pain shot up my spine.

"You think this hurts your feelings for --"

Beep! Beeep! Beeep!

I shot up from my sleep, my body drenched in sweat. That nightmare only occurs when I get nervous. I know what you're thinking: "What could you possibly be nervous about" Well, just so you know, today happens to be Valentine's Day, and our school always has this dance, which I normally go to with someone I met on Instagram, but I promised myself I would ask Mason to go with me this year.

AN- I'm not feeling the story anymore so if you guys have any suggestion please tell me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 3.3K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
34K 1.1K 23
Loki. Son of laufey. Prince of Asgard. World-renowned villain. And then there's you: a broke college student who works at a coffee shop in the middle...
352K 8.3K 30
Shawties this is so bad i started it so long ago i can't finish it lmao Cole was born into an awful family, he was an only child, or so he thought. T...
127K 2.6K 18
Line Helen is a 15-year old boy who is Mother got murdered so he had to to move to his uncle house he had to attend a new school what happens when h...