Scandal/How To Get Away With...

By all_time_fandom

Hey guys, so I think this is the twentieth book that I created. I'm kind of hype about that, but anyhow, I ha... More

So We Meet Again (1/2)*
So We Meet Again (2/2)
The Big Accusation (1/3)
The Big Accusation (2/3)
Any Requests?
We Meet Once Again (1/4)
We Meet Once Again (2/4)
We Meet Once Again (3/4)
We Meet Once Again (4/4)
Mini Rant
Bottom Line Is...
OVERALL EDITING
This is Officially Goodbye

The Big Accusation (3/3)

357 4 0
By all_time_fandom

Two weeks ago, I was accused of a double homicide. That same week, Harrison became my lawyer and tried his best to prove my innocence. Things would have went by quicker if an anonymous person sent the police the footage of me bringing the older couple into my home with audio. You could hear the screams and the gun shots and everything.

This landed me in prison for five days until Olivia and her crew found me innocent. Turns out, my blood had traces of a type of chemical that makes you susceptible to mind control and you don't remember a thing about it.

It was a rare toxin, which made it easier to find out who framed me. The police are still looking, but I have a feeling that they won't figure out who did this to me. Just that only, narrows it down to a small list of people, but I think I already know who did it. And there was nothing I could do about it.

When I came out of prison and I wanted to go straight my house to curl up into a ball and cry. But I couldn't because my house was still under investigation.

Harrison offered for me to use his place until my house was cleared, so that's where I've been staying for the time being. I couldn't cry, not if Harrison could hear me. So I figure that if couldn't cry, I could always numb it by drinking.

I am at the bar where Harrison first met, ordering my fourth glass of bourbon.

"You might want to slow down, don't want you getting alcohol poisoning." The bartender says.

"I appreciate your concern, but I have an iron (hiccup) stomach (hiccup)." I say before giggling.

The bartender looks at me with a piercing face and I say:

"Fine, I'll make you a deal.. I'm not going to stop drinking.. but I will drink something less strong. How about whiskey?"

He shakes his head and I say:

"Shots?"

He shakes his head again and I say:

"You drive a hard bargain.. how about a club soda and vodka mix? Sixty percent is club soda and forty percent is vodka."

He huffs in annoyance before putting out the glass, vodka and club soda.

"Yes!" I say.

Harrison's P.O.V.:
"Y/N?" I call as I set down my bag.

The apartment was dead silent, which causes alarm. I checked all of the rooms but she wasn't here. My heart started to race when I saw that she left her phone here. My mind immediately thought the worst. The same person who drugged her and made her kill that couple, has kidnapped her. I don't even know if she is alive or not?

She would never leave without taking her phone. Especially after recent events.

I pace in my living room whilst press my phone to my forehead as I think of what to do. I could call the cops and Olivia.. but what if there was a reasonable explanation for this and I'm just over reacting?

A call snapped me out of my thoughts. The caller ID was from the local bartender.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Eh, Harrison, I think I have something that belongs to you." He says.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Y/N, she came in about three hours ago. She's been ordering glasses of bourbon ever since she got here. And she just negotiated with me for give her a glass of vodka and club soda. And now she's have an emotional breakdown, which is making me worry about her mental state. I figured that you'd want to know." He explained.

"Put a stop to her tab, I'm on my way. Thanks," I say before hanging up.

I drive to bar within minutes and see Y/N taking a swig of her vodka/club soda before she starts crying.

"He ruined everything, Jim." She says to the bartender.

"My name's not Jim," Tommy says.

"Okay, I think that's enough drinking for you," I say.

I pull out a twenty and give it to Tommy.

"No.. ttttthhhheerreeess no sssssuch thing as toooo much ddrrrri- (hiccup) iiinnnking." She says before going on a series of hiccups.

I ignore her comment and put on her jacket for her before I lift her into my arms.

"You're my knight in shiny armor," She says snuggling her face into my neck.

I hate to see her like this.. ever since she came out of jail, she's been quiet and distant. And now she left my apartment without her cellphone to get drunk off her ass.

I gently set her in the car and drive her back to my apartment. I carry her through the front door and tuck her in my bed. Out of courtesy, I have been letting her sleep in my bed and I have been sleeping on my couch.

I brush the small hairs away from her face before turning to walk away and softly says:

"Harrison,"

I look over my shoulder and she says:

"Please don't leave... can you hold me?"

I sigh when I think about holding her small frame in my arms. There was nothing I would rather do, but now doesn't seem like the time to confess what I want to confess.

"I'm not sure it's a very good idea for me to-"

"Please, Harrison.." she trails off.

I turn around to see her trying to stand. She takes one wobbly step and I catch her before she had the chance to fall. I glide her back to the bed and she pats the spot in front of her.

I stare at the spot hesitantly before I laying in it. I reach out and turn off the lights. My eyes try to adjust to the lack of lighting as I stare up at the ceiling. Y/N rests her head on my chests and links her hand with mine.

"He ruined everything... he was suppose to love me and he ruined everything." She says.

"Who?" I ask as I sit up with alarm.

"My father, he's rich and powerful assassin who has all kinds of ties all over the world. I'm pretty sure he is the one who drugged me and brainwashed me to kill that couple." She explains.

"Y/N, you're drunk.. you're not thinking clearly. Just get some rest, okay?" I reassure.

"Why would he do that to me? I have a criminal record, I could never get a job again... and I..I killed someone. Oh my god, I killed someone." She says, sitting up as well.

"I'm a murderer,Harrison. And murderers belong in jail, I'm going to turn myself in right now." She says, getting out of bed.

I pull her back onto the bed and say:

"Go to sleep, Y/N. Everything will get better if you sleep it off."

"Let me turn myself in, please." She says, pushing me away.

I pull her head against my chest and rest my chin on top of her head. She starts to silently cry and I rub comforting circles on her back. She took handfuls of my shirt into her hands as she continued to sob. I let her cry everything out and when she stopped, she linked her hand with mine and presses her back against my chest.

I pull her body closer to mine and rest my head against hers before I slowly drifted off to sleep.

**

"Oh my god!" I hear her voice say.

Her warmth left my body and I slowly open my eyes. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"What.. what happened last night?" She asks.

"Did you.. did we..?" She trails off.

"What? Hell no, I would never ever take advantage of a woman when she is drunk. Ever. I have more than enough respect for you to keep my hands to myself." I say, standing from the bed.

"You asked me to stay; you wanted me to stay. You were lonely and you needed company. I'm glad I stayed too, because if I didn't.. then you would have turned yourself in to the police because you called yourself a murderer. You were a mess last night, Y/N. You said somethings that were confusing and out of the box... but I believed you." I add.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions about.." She trails off.

"Im sorry," She adds.

"Come here," I say.

She walks over to me and I pull her in for a hug.

"I would never hurt you.. I would never touch you unless you wanted me to but I won't ever take advantage of you, especially if you are drunk. You can trust me." I say.

She rests her face against my shoulder and I hear her sniffle. I run my fingers through her hair and say:

"We will take a day off.. together, and we can talk about anything. How does that sound?"

She nods her head and I say:

"I'll start making breakfast while you take your shower. Take as much time as you need."

I walk towards the kitchen and she says:

"Harrison,"

I turn to face her and she says:

"Thank you.. for everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 51 7
Here it is, taken from my Rolivia One Shot book. This was requested
6.2K 214 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
20.9K 631 63
This is the third and last book for my 100 fan fict- which will be containing S6 and S7 I will not be following the show completely and will be doing...
130 0 7
I thought up a few scenarios that I haven't seen. I do use Peter out of character. I claim no rights to the source materials, simply the idea that po...