We Meet Once Again (2/4)

Today was my sister wedding, and she was ecstatic. She is the type of person that makes an extravagant appearance almost all the time. She wants to be memorable for everyone that has ever had an encounter with her.

Meaning that her wedding is going to be huge; over three hundred people are attending and Frank and I aren't in the best place right now. The closer and closer I get to my first day in Arizona Republic, the more Frank and I fight.

He expects me to compromise everything I've worked twenty some years for, whereas he compromises nothing. That is completely selfish and unrealistic. I already took the job offer and there is nothing that he can say to make me change my decision.

"You're being unbelievably selfish," He says as he walks into my room.

I am currently sitting on my bed in my white lace bra and underwear set as I rub lotion on my legs and arms.

"Are you serious right now? You want to start a fight on my cousin's wedding?" I say.

"I don't care if it's your cousin's wedding or not. This is more important to me. You are the most important thing I've ever had in my life, and you expect to just let you walk away from me?" He says, walking closer to me.

"I'm not walking away from you, Frank." I say standing from the bed and putting on my black and gold wedges.

"That is exactly what you are doing. You are moving clear across the country for your job, and leaving me here with Annalise. You're like the angel on her shoulder. Without, you, my life will be hell." He says.

I sigh deeply and say:

"You are such a whiner— you ever think that you are the one being selfish?"

"How am I the one being selfish? Please enlighten me." He says as he sits on the bed.

"You want me to turn on this job— a job that I worked over twenty years to get, I might add— for you, for this relationship. And yet, you compromise nothing. How is that fair? Are relationships full of compromises? Where's yours?" I snap.

"You don't think this relationship is worth fighting for?" He asks.

"This relationship is worth fighting for.. We didn't even begin the-long-distance-relationship stage yet and you're already wanting to break this off." I say.

I walk over to the white and clear cover and unzip it to reveal my light pink dress. I take it off the hanger and put it over my head. I flatten it out along my curves and push my hair out from underneath the dress. I sigh and turn around to look at Frank.

"Could you.. zip me up please?" I ask.

He stands from the bed and slowly walked towards me. I pull up my hair and turn my back for him to zip up the dress. He puts on of his warm hands on my hip and zips the dress up with the other.

"Thank you," I say, letting go of my hair and facing him once again.

He's wearing a black and white tuxedo with a cute, black bow tie. His dark brown hair is combed back and his beard is freshly trimmed along his neck and the edges.

"You look good for someone who doesn't care about the wedding." I say.

He rests his hands on my lower back and say: