So We Meet Again (2/2)

He pushes my hair over my shoulder and presses a single kiss on my jawline in attempt to tease me. And to be honest, it was working.

My skin turned hot and my breathing started to increase. I couldn't take this much longer.. I push him away by the chest and wrap the sandwich in a napkin.

I push him against the other counter and I wrap my legs around his waist. His presses his lips to mine and I tug on the back of neck. His hands rest under my thighs and he carries me back to my bedroom.

When we both finish with round three, he got dressed, took his sandwich and left. I walked him to the door. He pulls my body closer to his and left long, passionate kisses on my lips before leaving.

I stood there for a moment, dazed and light headed. I touched my lips as I close the door to my apartment. A small smile spread across my lips but I finally snap out of it.

"Okay, Y/N.. onto getting ready for the first day of work." I say before trotting into m took to take my shower.

**

Third Person's P.O.V.:
Harrison walks into Olivia's work building with a spring in his step. He sets down his messenger bag before he pours himself a cup of mint chocolate coffee.

"Good morning all," Harrison says to everyone.

"Good morning?" Quinn says in a questioningly tone.

"What's got you in such a cheerful mood?" Abby asks.

"He got laid," Huck says as he walks passed them.

"That I did," Harrison says.

"That's it? No details?" Abby says.

"The details are only for me and me only," Harrison says before taking a sip from his coffee.

"Alright everyone, listen up." Olivia says as she walks out of her office.

"There is a new girl coming in today. I want you guys to be nice to her and take her the ways of getting on Olivia Pope's good side." She adds.

"Any questions?"

"Yeah.. why the new girl?" Abby asks.

"Because she possesses a combination of all of our skill sets as well as her own skill that she can bring to the table... And she definitely looks the part." Olivia says.

"Well, when does she arrive?" Harrison asks.

Just when those words leave his mouth, the elevator dings.

"Speak of the devil," Quinn says.

Y/N steps out of the elevator and walks toward the glass doors. She walks and acts as if she owns the building when really, she is anxious out of her mind.

When she walks through the glass doors, Harrison almost drops his coffee. She sets down her black purse and stands before them all. She scans the room but stops when she locks eyes with Harrison.

"You are the last person that I thought I would see here," Y/N says to Harrison.

"I was going to tell you the exact same thing." He says.

"You two know each other?" Olivia asks, looking between them.

"Yeah, you could say that." Estrella says.

"Well... everyone, this is Y/N Y/L/N, your new colleague." Olivia introduces.

"Hi," She says.

Abby looks at Y/N from head to toe before looking to Harrison, who was running his hand down his face.

"Wait a second," Abby says.

"Was she the.." Quinn trails off when she sees Harrison nodding.

"Wow! What a small world this is, huh?" Abby says.

Olivia instructs Y/N to follow her to her office to brief her about the case. Y/N tucks her hair behind her ears as she looks at the case file. And Harrison couldn't help himself but to examine her while she wasn't looking.

She wears a light blue dress that hugs her curves, black cardigans and black heels. Her hair has been curled, she is wearing minimal make up and her jewelry compliments what she's wearing.

She smiles at something at that Olivia said and Harrison's heart began to race.

"Uh-oh, Harrison.." Abby taunts.

"Shut up, Abby." He says.

"It seems like you have a crush on the new girl," she adds.

"No I don't," He says.

He glances over at Y/N again and she looks up to meet his gaze. She gives him a small wave and he returned the gesture.

Okay maybe I do. Harrison thinks to himself.