Regina

By CJ_Cook

Hi Readers, This is science-fiction adventure that I started to write over 20 years ago. Though It is still n... More

Credits
Prelude Part One
Prelude Part Two
Chapter One Library Data
Chapter 1 Part 1 The Beginning
Chapter 1 Part 2 A ride from Luzonboia to U of R
Chapter 1 Part 3 Lecture
Chapter 1 Part 4 Home
Chapter 1 Part 5 Odarrian's
Chapter 2 Part 1 Unit Assignment
Chapter 2 Part 2 Pearce

Acknowledgements

28 0 2
By CJ_Cook

Rene Descartes for his earlier treatise on method and discourse.

Thanks to Galileo Galilei the father of science, for starting the theory that we now call science.

Thanks to Issac Newton for his influence, and

Albert Einstein for disagreeing, and forming a new theory.

Thanks to Issac Asimov, Arthur C Clark, Iain M Banks , Ursula Le Guin for their original contributions to science fiction.

Thanks to Stephen Hawking and Paul Davies and others for their work on astrophysics.

Thanks to my high school teachers Mr Watson and Mr Duffy for their guidance and mentorship.

Special Thanks to Marc Miller for his vision creating the vehicle for this work of imagination and fiction.

Also thanks to science fiction and Traveller fans and writers worldwide,

A very special thanks to the Dali Lama for his prayers and wisdom,

Lastly, thanks to my family for their support and encouragement.

"Let us remember that we all stand on the shoulders of all those, whose minds came before us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 1 1
Back in the late 1990's a great PC game came out called FREELANCER. It was an open galaxy adventure space game that had a good storyline. I spent u...
5.9K 775 17
Special Agent Alyssa Caine has been tasked with the most important mission of her life: the assassination of the man who would bring about the end of...
2K 40 48
This is a ship book. This is the first thing I've wrote so it'll probably be bad and I'll try to get atleast 1 chapter out every weekend. Enjoy!
246 0 22
This story is sci-fi, romantic and a highly dramatic teen fiction about Amber and Ryan as we hear the tale of how two enemies turn into lovers as the...