Hayagura : Redstring ||Comple...

By liliynx

Three Best Friends should i say Love Triangle? You know she likes him but you also like him both of you love... More

•Chapter 1: New school & Text buddy•
•Chapter 2: Who are You? •
•Chapter 3: Lucky Guess•
•Chapter 4: The Help•
•Chapter 5: Its You•
•Chapter 7: The Date•
•Chapter 8: Gone•
•Chapter 9: Is This Goodbye?•
•Chaptee 10: Lost Memories•
•Chaptee 11:Rembering•
•Chapter 12: New Chapter•
•Chapter 13: Hanging Out•
•Chapter 14: Sick•
•Chapter 15: Shes Back•
•Chapter 16: The Decision•
•Chapter 17: A long way to go•
•Chapter 20: Journey•
•Chapter 21:Happily ever After•
•Discontinued:Virtual Sequel•
•LIBRARY AND UPDATES•
•HAYAGURA COMEBACK!•

•Chapter 6: Hanabi's Pain•

1.3K 44 0
By liliynx

(Hanabi's Page)

So i asked Haya why did he and Kagura hugged.. and.. and.. im just s-speechless and shocked... its just Shes Haya's Girlf-frie....nd
Those words he said left me with pain and anger with my heart and i just confessed to him when he said that Kagura is his G-girl f-frie..n..d and he just said sorry leaving me tears,anger and pain...

Does kagura even have a plan to tell me? When! When i die?! Im so furious that i could smack her in the face with my weapon...
I-imean... s-she knew that i liked him... but why.. she still did it... (angry and sad at the same time)

Then lunchbreak i sat at her table she seems happy.. so i said...

Hanabi: Why are you so Happy?
Kagura: uhh i just feel so happy!

Yeah i bet shes happy cause shes with haya now... like my answer in the QnA ill fight for myself till my very last breath! I decided to Take after school class which is Martial arts of being a great ninja.. which i didnt know that haya was also taking.. but he cant distract me this time hes not my point ... my point for this mission will be kagura first...

After months i finally mastered it but my Rank was a Marksman which 3rd highest rank which is good i think.. but who cares! Ill finish her off before she even know....

"buzzing sound"
Then she called me and said she wantt to meet me...
Kagura said "hanabi! I want to tell you something... its about haya..."
I said fine im listening...
She said" its just me and haya just confessed to each other and were now official but i know u like him i just dont know how to tell you... are you angry?" She said... inside me was forgiveness but Jealousy was stronger than me and thats the time i rebelled...
And out master invited all ninja students to go out and eat.. while i was walking with haya all his mouth says when he opens its is Kagura! Kagura!! Then this point happend ...

As i snapped to mu rebellious self
I hurted kaguras feeling and made her tear up in front of me... then haya came.. he s-saw what happen... i dont think he will support me as a friend now... it all my fault... and it even made me worse than ever when he said That Kaguras better than me ... i ... i want!! To prove my self that im better .... whats with kaguras Skill that makes her better than me...

So in gym class our lesson is Fighting ... and kagura was my opponent.. he weapon was a Umbrella! Hah! How can she defend her self from that...?
As the fight started she threw the unbrella which made my arms have sort of like paper cut but its big.. scratch... so i used my weapon whiched scared her arms then she disapear i see he umbrella then something pulled me and she appreard in front of the umbrella then she has a pink flower aura that knocked me pack leading in pain...before i can use my Ulti skill she disappeard and apreard at my back...
since she also have many scars haya came with healing stuff for her and hugged her tightly i rembered when haya did

that to me when i was lost... as i found him and hugged him tightly but as from what i can see its just a friends care...

He catches her when she tripped on a bag... im so triggered
right now that i could throw my weapon at her feet!
.... now ill let the pain stays... and im sure it will make me stronger... just wait for me ill be back.. i transfered school so that if i come back im better and stronger than ever..

As i saw im in Martial art class he dint talked to me or even notice me...

(Dramatic scene)

Should i learn to let it go? Or should i stop believing theres a chance... or even hope that i can make a little room for my self in your heart

To be continued....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please read or support my Cousins book !⬇️

•Follow:AiraKana 💕
•Book: The Fantastic 6
(Her only Published Book! Find in my reading list!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 3.7K 20
Winner of First Prize in Best Fantasy story in Abhigya Awards 2018... They are arch rivals... One fights for the truth and the other fight for money...
636K 33.5K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...
49.7K 5.9K 35
Winner of Best Chicklit story in Abhigya awards 2018.... He is a Terror and Terrific man.... She is a Bubbly, Bold and Daring girl.... An unknown cir...
135K 4.9K 114
"Please teach me.. I want to beat him one day" "Well, you look lonely.. We can be friends if you want" - "I admit that your karate skill caught my ey...