CITADEL | Ubbe Ragnarsson (EN...

By gothcrypt

"Or you open this thing now, Eileen" Ubbe growled, trying to push the door with the arm that wasn't broken "O... More

Notes
Prolog | The Rapture
Lost and Found
Right Place, Right Time
The Feast
"Hunt me, big bad wolf"
The Cabin in the Woods
Old Eagle
Oceans Between Us
Blessed Midwinter

Blood Must Have Blood

837 16 4
By gothcrypt

❝ a must we appease is the lust to get laid,
nothing really matters just devouring our prey ❞

Consign to Oblivion by Epica

Warning: it's long, be patient.

Ubbe was sitting on the stones of the beach watching the sun take its shape on the horizon in a timid rising, lost in thought. As much as he liked the adventures like every good viking, he knew that Kattegat was calling for him. Those icy winds that demanded to stay in bed all day, the constant rains, the hard work of life on the farms, the constant quarrels over territory, and the snow on the green floor covering a vast white sheet filled his chest with longing. As the wolf was territorial, just thinking about his unprotected domains made him uncomfortable and if it were not for Eileen he wouldn't even have left the Norwegian waters.

He wanted to be able to see those red hairs loose on the snow white carpet, wanted to let her free to go knowing she was coming back to him and this was something he wasn't comfortable doing there in the turkish lands. Soft, small arms wrapped around his waist and Eileen's warm breath touched his neck, making Ubbe release a sly moan from his throat as he felt that delicate body contrast with the solidity of his back. Eileen lay on the man's shoulder feeling him relax at her touch, she kissed the back of his neck and then the face, enveloped by the woody scent of the wolf's skin, was the pheromone she liked.

"You woke up early today, puppy" Eileen said quietly, her sleepy voice calling him back to the tent.
"Bjorn snores too much" Ubbe replied pulling her to sit on his lap "Where are your pants?"
"You do not like to see my legs?" Eileen teased teasingly at his braid.
"I like it too much" Ubbe slid his palm willingly into her skin "I just do not like others watching"
"Jealousy does not suit you, you know that?" Eileen rolled her eyes, lying on the viking's chest to hear the beating of his heart.
"I'm not jealous" Ubbe said, embarrassed by the recent events "Not now"
"You scared me" Eileen grabbed Ubbe's hands and carried the bruise to her cheek "And this is fucking aching."
"Not as much as me for having done it" Ubbe looked away but Eileen searched his lips for a soft kiss.
"You're such an asshole, Ubbe Ragnarsson" she laughed "Do not do that anymore, really, you scared me"
"I did not mean to scare you, love" Ubbe kissed her hands as serene as a light rain at the end of a hot afternoon "I got out of control and-"
"I forgive you" Eileen touched Ubbe's lips in a gentle kiss "And save all this fury to fight"
"Or to eat you alive" Ubbe joked making the woman laugh with the answer
"Or something like that" Eileen stroked his beard "I want to go home, Ubbe"
"I know my love" Ubbe sighed letting the weight of his chest come out and the woman hugged him "I want to go home too"

Eileen laid her face on his bare shoulder, feeling the long hands of Ubbe stroking her back tenderly. Those red threads matched the color of dawn and Ubbe became pensive with how much the turkish mornings matched Eileen, the sun touched the woman's skin gently and the winds danced in her hair in a timid manner, the wolf had already contemplated irrefutable beauties around the world, but nothing compared to the beauty he felt in being in love. Ubbe Ragnarsson was in love with Eileen, of that he was sure.

"PRINCE UBBE!" a male voice broke the calm sound of the waves, causing the wolf to roll eyes with such aggression the harmony of the beach "Prince Ubbe, here!"
"Is someone calling you?" Eileen lifted her body thinking, making Ubbe smile with the innocent air she had shown "Babe, there's someone calling you"
"Let's see what it is" Ubbe got up and took the woman by the waist, walking barefoot in the sand until they reached the vikings who barred a man in a white turban.
"P-prince, sultan Pasha" the man tried to breathe, indicating that he had come running "Sultan Pasha invites the vikings to a breakfast in the palace"
"Talk to Bjorn, i don't wan-"
"And to talk privately with Ayla Pasha's protector prince" the man pointed at the woman, and Ubbe received a furious glare from her.
"What? This idiot is not my protector" Eileen punched Ubbe's arm and turned hers finger toward the messenger "And my name is not Ayla"
"Tell him we will go" Bjorn's voice took over, the big viking came out of the room tugging at his tunic, making the slight man draw back.
"No fucking way, Ironside" Eileen was really furious, which made the older Ragnarsson laugh at the scene "Stop laughing you stupid drunk giant"
"Eileen, ple-"
"Fuck you, Ubbe" Eileen pushed the man away and headed for the tent, ignoring him.
"What is it now?" Ubbe entered the tent and turned away from the glass she had thrown "What did I do to make you so nervous?"
"Protector of Ayla Zulf something, Ubbe?" Eileen raised her fist but Ubbe held it "If you did not act like I belonged to you, Osman would not have that image of you"
"But I'm not acti" before Ubbe could complete the sentence, Eileen had the knife blade kissing his neck, the viking tried not to lose control and all he could do at the moment was to hold her arm.
"Do you mind if you kill each other later?" Hvitserk interrupted making Ubbe roll his eyes, letting go of her arm.
"What do you want, brother?" Ubbe grunted, Eileen quickly took the knife from the man's neck, laughing.
"Well, I'm hungry and Bjorn just wants to go if he goes with everyone then..."
"I will kill you later, Prince Ubbe" Eileen grabbed Hvitserk's arm and left the tent with the wolves "What does Osman want to talk to you?"
"I do not know, babe" Ubbe lied, knowing he could regret it later. "I do not know"
"You're a terrible liar, Eileen" she snapped at Ubbe, leaving him behind.

The viking entered the castle more comfortably than the night before, the morning light allowed Ubbe to see colored drawings of the walls and the various golden curtains there, some tiles and floors forming a kind of flower in the water fountain centered on an open wing of the castle, the blue of the design as blue as his eyes and a magical tone with the reflection that the sunlight made in the water. The soft way Eileen treated everyone around her was the charm that had conquered the viking, even with his chest tightening with jealousy, Ubbe knew that it would be best to let her know what she wanted. One hour she would run up to him like a weary raven seeking the comfort of the nest. 

The attention of all was taken when a man stepped in, the wild gaze and the attractive face combined with noble gestures made clear the intent of the tiger: he was there out of curiosity. The tiger greeted the turkish commander and turned his eyes to a red-haired woman dressed as a man in front of him, it was her. The man was accustomed to seeing valkyrie women in armor but he couldn't help thinking how the creature could stand in a dress that enhanced their generous curves. Eileen tried to focus on the rich fruits of the table in order not to infuriate Ubbe but he had already realized, she could feel the eyes of the wolf weigh on her back. And hips.

"Ayla Zulfikar Pasha" a whispered voice deliciously massaged her hearing, Eileen liked to hear his other name in his voice "You have the same eyes of your mother"
"I'm starting to dislike that name" Eileen replied in a funny tone and it was the man's turn to feel her velvety voice "Call me Eileen, by the way"
"Charles Vane" the man opened a quick smile, holding her hand in a greeting. Ubbe turned in the table, watching "I still can not believe that a man as ugly as Osman has such beautiful daughters"
"I do not consider Osman as my father to be a consolation" Eileen cut off the man, feline, making Ubbe smile with the reply. "Good girl"  he thought to himself.
"A lot of people talk about you around here" he started, smiling.
"Oh, so surely they said I spit fire, did not they?" she teased, looking away from him.
"And why would they say such bullshit?"
"Hair color" she laughed "Maybe?"
"Oh, that" Vane laughed, something about that made Eileen feel comfortable "No, they did not say this, only that Osman's viking daughter was in Saint Sophia"
"Oh, they hardly know I came here to open Sultan Pasha's throat" Eileen finishing the hot drink, laughing.
"I brought something for you" Vane reached into his tunic pocket and pulled out a delicate bracelet detailed in green stones "They match the color of one of your eyes"
"Oh, thanks" Eileen touched the man's hands picking up the gif, sliding her fingers into the carved emeralds, smiled at him. Vane had felt melted inside, Ubbe knew well what it felt like. "It's beautfull but I do not know what I could give you-"
"That smile made up for any pay" The man's voice was a hoarse ringing for her ears. Vane touched her face to pull a lock of her hair. Ubbe had not liked the scene.
"Charles Vane!" Rollo called "Did your father come with you?"
"My father is not lying between us" the man held the lion's hand, greeting him "Rollo de France, what are you doing here in this world hole between the vikings?"
"Fortunately, my nephews still need me" Rollo walked leading Charles to the table where the others were standing.
"I was hoping to find the King with you" Vane commented and Ubbe stood up ignoring the man's hand, going to Eileen.
"My father has other matters to settle" Bjorn replied, cutting off both.
"Perhaps one day I might have the honor of meeting the great Ragnar Lothbrok" Vane held out his hand to greet Hvitserk and Bjorn.
"If I were you, I would not be too close to her" Bjorn pointed the knife toward the red-haired woman "Ubbe is not very friendly when there's someone close to Eileen"
"They are together?"
"Together? Eileen put a dog-collar on him" Hvitserk spoke and everyone laughed, Charles felt a chill edge in his chest.

Eileen returned Vane's looks as calmly as she could, it wasn't always that someone stranger treated her with education even closer to vikings. Ubbe was so uncomfortable with the situation that he couldn't disguise the angry expression on his face, to see Eileen respond to the stranger leaving him boiling inside, the gods knew how much the viking was cursing the day they stepped on the Turkish sands.

"By the gods, Ubbe, enough!" Eileen smiled, giving slices of apple in the wolf's mouth "He was just being nice to me"
"I am a nice guy too" Ubbe received the food but didn't blink at the man, the wolf's gaze was as heavy as a blizzard, so possessive and ready to kill anyone who tried to obtain even a pity from the raven.
"Just for the reminds you, Ubbe Ragnarsson" Eileen held his face and the wolf's heart quickened "You are the Alpha"
"Alpha, hm?" Ubbe opened a charming smile, Eileen bit her lip "Bite that lip again and I'll have to finish what we started in the cabin"
"I would like to see you try this" she laughed
"Emeralds" Ubbe did neglect with the bracelet, trying not to be envious of the gift that she had won
"Yes, shattered in pure gold" she replied, looking at the bracelet "Cool, huh?"
"Anyway" Ubbe snapped and Eileen smiled.
"Do not be so bitter, babe. Your arrows are better"

The viking felt a wave of professional proud rising inside him, Vane may have pleased her with a jewel but he knew what she liked and surely the arrows were the best thing he could give it to her. Ubbe sat facing Eileen, ignoring Vane or any attempt by the man to flirt with her. The cushions of the place were warm and the tones of the place played with the wolf's ability to absorb colors, it was as if the whole gray world of Kattegat was being erased from his mind. He could see why her hair was so red, maybe it was something that the turks had that made the colors take on stronger, brighter tones.

"Do you intend to stay in Constantinople, Ayla?"
"I do not belong here, for what reason would it be?"
"Your father and sisters?"
"My father is in Kattegat with my brothers and sisters, Mr. Vane" Eileen smirked "Besides, I wanted to come here out of curiosity"
"And you almost drowned me for it" Hvitserk grumbled holding the glass of wine in his mouth, getting a nice punch to the ribs "What? The difference between you and Ivar is that you smells flowers and have breasts"
"What a irrelevant comment, Hvitserk" Ubbe looked at her seriously "He deservet it and Bjorn helped him"
"The Turkish lands could have impressed you, Ayla" Vane tilted his arm to a yellow rose in her ear "You should give it a chance any time"
"What's an Englishman doing here?" Ubbe interrupted uncomfortable, without taking his eyes off Eileen. She smiled uneasily and went back to eating, taking the flower out of her hair.
"Unlike Ayla, Prince Ubbe, I have business here" Vane laughed, turning her blue gaze to Eileen "Besides, the local beauty is far more fascinating"
"I must disagree, Mr. Vane" Eileen turned her gaze to Ubbe and smiled, it was the wolf's turn to feel his face burn "The local beauty of my Norway is fascinating"

Eileen had only eyes for the great white wolf sitting in front of her, the blue eyes and long beard made Ubbe so attractive that she was easily lost in that deep look. The viking could stay all day watching the way the sunshine touched the raven was so comfortable. He allowed himself to travel at the thought of seeing the same lull of Eileen tending to his kids, preferably in the old house of Ragnar, on the other side of the hill. Just the sound of the trees and the rushing river, the children's laughter playing outside and the soft sound of her moans muffled in the room, the viking prince was never so sure how much he wanted to be with Eileen at that moment. 

Ubbe's peace had been interrupted when something broke the hardness of the windows of the place, making shrapnel flying across the table and screams put the wolf on alert. A black bag flew through the cracks falling heavily to the ground and in that, the bomb succumbed to the flames exploding with such a violence that the rigid columns of the old turkish castle felt the destructive power. Ubbe felt his body fly so wildly that he knew that the impact against the corridor wall would be abrupt, he could swear that the bones of his rib cage had been broken when he sought air and his lungs were slow to absorb.  As soon as the perfect white of the decor had been replaced by soot and shards of broken pots, the colors had no more charm, and the sound of the waves that had once deliciously massaged the hearing were astonishingly combined with the Symphony of Death. The viking's head was spinning from the crash, his hands barely gripping the shaft of ax and the ground seemed to shake beneath his knees, everything in his mind was Eileen. 

Vane had thrown himself on top to protect her from the impact but were eventually thrown away, both of them lying in the fountain feeling severe body aches. Charles slid to the side with difficulty, the cuts made by the shrapnel of the bomb on his back bothered him to the point where the man lost focus from where he was. In the distance, the wolf could feel the size of the English pirate's pain at the sight of his fallen soldiers, a new battle scar opened at that moment. Ubbe had managed to drag the body to Eileen and relieved the worry when he saw Hvitserk with his hands on the head seeking support in the curtains. Bjorn screamed in front of him but the wolf couldn't hear the older brother's voice, his hearing buzzing from the bomb and his head throbbing in pain.

"Babe?" Ubbe held the woman's face carefully, feeling her hair damp with water and blood "My love, wake up"
"U-Ubbe" Eileen searched for voice in the middle of Ubbe's muscles "You're crushing me"
"Eileen" Ubbe let go of his tight embrace and helped the woman to sit down "Can you stay just a moment?"
"I'm not a kid, you know that?" she said grumpily in pain.
"I'll be right back" Ubbe kissed her forehead and ran to his brother, helping him to his feet, looking at every detail of his face to make sure everything was in place "Anything broken there?"
"Brother?" Hvitserk touched the face of Ubbe trying to recognize it "Ubbe? Is that you? Who's there?"
"Hvitserk?" Ubbe frowned at his reaction, feeling every part of his body tremble "Fine, my mother will kill me"  he thought to himself, knowing the queen wouldn't be at all pleased to know that Hvitserk was blind.
"Ubbe, where are you, brother?" Hvitserk was in a whining voice, leaving Ubbe frozen "Ubbe, p-please, where are you?"

Eileen touched the wolf's arm and rolled her eyes at the scene, making Hvitserk to lower his face to her height. Hvitserk's pupils dilated as they found the sunlight beside the woman and she didn't think twice before giving a generous punch with the dagger's handle on Ragnarsson's face.

"FUCK!" Hvitserk shouted and Ubbe pulled her away, not understanding the reason for the assault.
"That's not funny, Hvitserk" she replied, seeking balance from Ubbe's thrust "He's playing with your face, Ubbe"
"Your sense of humor stayed in Kattegat?" Hvitserk's gaze meet the new faces in the place "Oh, we have company"
"You want to cut some heads, my love?" Ubbe approached the woman and received an immediate smile from the invitation, the castle was being taken by men with black turbans as a gift from the gods to feed the vikings bloodlust.
"What do you think, wolfie puppy?" Eileen provoked Ubbe calling him by his pet name in front of the others, which made the man feel a great lack of control to invade his body.

Bjorn had a sickly smile on his lips as he came toward Eileen, clearly not the first time they had both got into trouble and Ubbe see that. Ironside pulled the woman's arm so he could launch her against the invaders and Ubbe allowed himself to see the raven take flight, deliciously sliding the ax on one's back and thrusting the dagger into another's throat. As much as he wanted to keep her away from situations that put her at risk, he had to confess that seeing Eileen mutilating people was too hot.

Charles turned to the fountain worried about Eileen but what the tiger had seen was something out of control, Eileen's sweetness had been replaced by violence and aggression, she knocked down opponents throwing that light body over men who doubled the size exactly as the bear and the wolves did. "The vikings did good to you, bubble gum"  Vane thought to himself, trying not to leave his chest full of nostalgia for the children's time together. Detail that she didn't seem to remember and he was not going to touch it soon enough.

*

The sound of the vikings' laughter made Osman awaken, since the Ragnar affair, the sultan had developed a routine paranoia whenever something loud was present, just as the viking king continued to be tormented by the battle cry, Osman continued to be disturbed by inner ghosts, as if the spirit of those who were slain in the dead of that night would return to punish him for the crime committed. A crash broke the thoughts of the old eagle making him get out of bed and look for the golden dagger that always carried with him, he knew that the place was being invaded. Female screams and grunts of pain were heard in the door behind the sultan, whoever was coming down the hall of the rooms was behind him.

Osman crept in the shadow until he was behind the door, waiting for the prey to enter the chambers. A man with dark turban and tattoos on his face entered and only the sound of his breath broke the silence, he trying to get his eyes drawn to the darkness there. As Osman's dark blue curtains were still closed giving him an advantage, so he could reach silently behind the invader and slide the dagger blade that his throat was open and bleeding blood through the immaculate rug of bear skin on the cold marble floor of the room. Pasha could even give in and let the man do his job due to the fatigue of living that was recently but after seeing the eyes so bright of Eileen, the sultan's previously lifeless heart was full of will to live and for that the water would have to leave the nest with wings and new beaks, ready to prey freely.

The man out the door wasn't the same man who hid a hanging rope in the bathroom, he was a man who would try to correct the mistakes of the past to at least protect a red-haired woman who was among bloodthirsty men somewhere in Saint Sophia . Ubbe was running his sword against a man's chest when Osman arrived in the castle's living room, allowing himself to observe the way the viking behaved in the midst of a killing. It was remarkable the vikings' satisfaction fighting but something in him was different. Unlike Ragnar, the calm mode that it showed when opening skulls was disturbing even for the old eagle to look. Eileen was in the middle of it, sliding her long black feathers between the bodies, making new ones, always amused by the challenges.

"You're getting old and slow, Ironside" she teased the older Ragnarsson, slapping him on the back.
"Old and slow, huh?" Bjorn laughed, pulling her around the waist "If my brother was not here, I'd show you the old man"

Osman had taught all his daughters to use shield and sword but to see Eileen use hers fists to break one of the men's jaws was the most incredible thing he had seen in all this time. Which made him think of how hard life had been in the vikings so she could enter so fearlessly in the midst of the killing. "We are not afraid of death"  Ragnar's voice echoed in Pasha's mind remembering the conversation they had before his selfishness decided he should have them attack the King of Vikings. The sultan lost the focus of thought when the screams of his men took on the journey of memories he was, then Osman can leave all the rage contained drop from the cage and tried to drop the blade of his curved sword by fists, forgetting it was said that among men no loyalty was in fact loyalty. Tabor, one of the castle's tactical commanders, took advantage of Osman's low defense and slipped his sharp dagger into the sultan's ribs, making the imposing water free to scream in his agony.

Eileen had left the victim at the time releasing the man's neck to the ax of Ubbe, the confusion of invaders was so much that she couldn't even see Osman, only the sound of his cries guided the woman's hearing. Hvitserk was being cornered by two invaders when Eileen slid the blade of his ax against the back of one of them, receiving an elbow as a defensive reflex. Hvitserk stabbed his sword in one of them as she tried unsuccessfully to get rid of the severe punches that the man threw against her delicatessens body, she felt she could lose a few bones and teeth if she didn't leave soon. Ubbe felt the blood boil with hatred as he saw hers small body being beaten, which made him laugh and make his way easily, leaving a trail of bodies until he reached it.

Ubbe grabbed the intruder by the chin and Eileen saw very clearly the trachea it be opened with his knife, the bloodbath was received on that occult ritual and the time the wolf and the raven both avoided, had arrived. Ubbe received a look so loaded with her arousal that recognition as an Alpha came on the hour, Eileen took the wolf's hand and stood looking at him as he caught his breath. The woman who was bathed in blood bowed her head and Ubbe's face found the nape of her neck, like a wolf brushing its muzzle against her skin, receiving release to be the protector of the pack.

"Can I protect you..." Ubbe whispered passionately in her ear, squeezing lightly around the woman's waist "Beta?"
"Yes, Alpha" Eileen controlled the urge to fall on Ubbe's kisses, whispering "Can I?"
"If you need to, just yell my name"
"I'd rather shout your name another way, Ubbe" she smirked, the viking kissed the top of her head feeling his body respond with the moment, they would still discuss it at any moment.

Ubbe cleared the way with a tender smile on his bearded face, that acceptance came so naturally that he thanked the gods for not having to use force to gain what he wanted. "You're going to shout my name another way, song bird" Ubbe thought to himself as he watched her hip swing provocatively toward him. Eileen slipped down the corridors until she reached the sound of her father's voice and found him clutching the long column of the place hanging in pain, she saw when Tabor spat blood on the floor and took the sword out of the scabbard intending to use it against the sultan. Eileen twisted her neck in the air, a habit of Ubbe and Bjorn that she was beginning to pick up, uncomfortable with the situation, nothing more infuriating than cowardly men on the battlefield.

In one of the vikings' bodies was a quiver with arrows and the bow curled in her still warm hand, it was time for her to test your aim at a moving target and it wasn't long before her body and breath were controlled to launch the weapon as Ubbe had taught. An arrow cut off the turkish sandy winds as graceful as the flight of a hummingbird, making its course in the lull so that it could hit a full target. The blade wrought in the nordic fire knew which destination to find, her aim made it very clear. Crossing the challenger's left eye, it wasn't long before the man staggered and fell heavily on the ground, causing the vikings to laugh and the men in the escort swallow their cries dry.

Ubbe felt a strong surge of pride take hold of his chest, it wasn't always that a student passed the bow test, to see the woman gliding through the hall with a downed prey was exhilarating for the viking to look and not demonstrate the satisfaction in the face. Osman had been pulled by his men until he could sit on the detailed staircase and breathe in relief. Eileen smiled proudly at her merit, she had certainly done a good job. Osman fumbled and stood up trying not to show that he was in pain, any sign of weakness of the old eagle could unleash on another dispute and he didn't want to risk his daughter's presence on it.

Pasha mumbled a few words in turkish and then the dead man's right arm had broken, removing the green jamb of his mutilated limb, going to the daughter with a smile he should be controlling. "Commander"  he said, handing the piece to her small hands. Eileen took a few moments to understand but when she looked back at the men, they all took up position by pounding their spears on the ground and she laughed loudly, giving a wide smile to Hvitserk.

"It's not fair, you did not even fight!" Hvitserk complained acknowledging his twinge of envy
"Oh Hviti" she smiled at him and whispered "You can use them later"
"Age is no limit to open throat, Eileen" Osman's cavernous voice took their audition, the man grabbed one of the invaders by the chin as well as Ubbe had done and the sultan's curved blade sword slid as powerful as an ax rolling through the air, everyone there could see the open wound willingly.

Osman had forsaken his sword for a long time, but the thirst for violence still took hold of his soul, he entered like a water preying on the highest that could even wound, without pity, bringing the fear of the invaders to the surface. "Retreat!"  one of the men shouted in turkish and it wasn't long before the vikings shouted to indicate that they had seen the front of the place, it was finally empty and only the scattered bodies covered the colored floors of the castle. The old eagle staggered to a halt at the fountain yielding the pain of the wound but triumphant with the discomfort.

"Good morning, my child" Osman said smiling at Eileen and soon had the pirate's help to sit down "Vane"
"I was forced, Mother Nature did not cooperate with my boats" Vane commented sighing, keeping his sword in his scabbard "Augustine's soldiers, hm?"
"I'm going to kill that son of bi-" Pasha grunted in pain, putting his hand on his rib "Oh Allah, I've forgotten how much it hurts"
"You're hurt" Eileen escaped Hvitserk's arms when she realized that Osman was not well, traces left by drops of blood that escaped his fingers directly from the waist made the sultan's path down the floor
"Ouch!" Osman complained, sitting at the next table "I've had worse, plea-"
"I saw Mohamed with the cavalry near the port of the vikings, I believe he wants to get what's rightfully his"
"He can try to get this from me, Charles"
"My invitation to Wessex is still standing, Osman"
"Thank you, my friend" Osman shook the man's hand "But I do not want to displace half of the Turkish nation into English lands"
"And it does well" Rollo interrupted, entering the vision of the others together with Ubbe, both bathed in blood "It only rains and a lot of mud"
"Enemies, huh?" Ubbe shook his body in the air and quieted the ax.
"Which man has no enemies, Prince Ubbe?" Osman was getting used to the pain, releasing the daughter's small hands from the cut "I just did not predict that would happen today"
"It's frequent?"
"Unfortunately yes, the loss in my army is growing and I know that Al Sahir planned it"
"Al Sahir?"
"Sultan from the south" Osman took her hands gently away to the window "This has become personal to him"
"I see that" Ubbe chuckled "Whatever you did, it's time to fix it"
"Fix it" Osman laughed back, turning his gaze to Eileen "Believe me, if I could fix what I did in the past, I would have broken Al Sahir's neck with pleasure"
"So it became personal for you two" Bjorn breathed, pulling at the familiar bodies.
"It became personal to me on the day cost me Samira's life" Osman's voice was almost a cry, making him look away from his daughter, he knew his wife's voice still haunted him in the dreams.

Osman and Eileen gulped at the weight of the words and Ubbe could feel it when she came to get support in his arms. The wolf sank his muzzle into her red hair to inhale the intoxicating scent of balm combined with blood, Pasha at other times might get pissed at the scene but at the moment seeing her daughter so well protected by one of Ragnar's children brought comfort in his heart. At least she was safe.

"And what shall we do now?" Ubbe asked looking at the dead "We lost men today, both sides"
"We'll give the table a coin, Ubbe" Eileen played with the man's beard lost in thought, making him smile at her unapologetic comment.
"I can go by myself right now" Bjorn stood up, leaning against the fountain "I'm still blood thirsty"
"I do not know, my numbers are somewhat reduced to try revenge"
"if your men give in, use the element of surprise" Eileen sat down next to Ubbe at the fountain, smiling.
"What element of surprise, my child?" Osman sighed as the breeze touched his face.
"The vikings" Bjorn finished, thinking with a faint smile on his face "The element of surprise would be us"
"Why not?" Ubbe responded with a relieved sigh, enjoying the direction of the conversation.
"Well, we need to get back to the camp" Bjorn gave the command and the men began to remove the bodies.
"We'll be there as soon as possible, sons of Ragnar"

Osman waited for everyone to leave to talk to Ubbe, bargaining with a hungry wolf for fresh meat was a risk that the old eagle would have to run, a risk for his people and for Eileen. As expected, the viking prince waited for the men to leave to go when the sultan used the last forces to touch his shoulder.

"Prince Ubbe?"
"Yes?"
"I will give you what you asked for" Osman began, getting Ubbe's full attention "But on one condition"
"You are not in a position to give you the right conditions, sultan" the viking replied, laughing.
"It's your army if you give me protection here in Saint Sophia"
"Protection?" Ubbe's voice was worried "Why?"
"The day your father took Ayla away from me, Hamim lost his head when he saw that I could not marry my daughter to his son. And he will not let go of the fact that the ex-wife is in town without even trying anything against it"
"Revenge" Ubbe replied uncomfortably.
"Help me protect this place so I can leave something to Ayla and her future children, I do not want to fail as a grandfather too"
"You know I can not get her involved in this"
"I'm counting on that, Prince Ubbe" Osman sighe "But unless you want to leave her that's something she will hate, I do not think we will have that choice"
"For a man who has not seen his daughter for years, you know so much about her stubbornness," Ubbe grunted, knowing it was true.
"Every father knows" Osman held out his hand to Ubbe "You will know when your turn comes"
"So that's where we closed the deal, Sultan Osman" Ubbe took his hand to greet him and so, taking advantage of the distraction of the others, the two disappeared from sight.

Hvitserk descended the steps of the mosque as he finished putting the last Turkish body in place so the residents could have their farewell moment. It was not just the castle and the Turkish sacred place attacked, the camp had suffered the consequences of being in damn soil. "If we had not been excluded from the sultan's breakfast, this whole camp would be dead" , Floki and Halfdan complained foamed with anger and pain, Ubbe had warned the vikings that something similar might happen, so the casualties between them were much smaller than the of Osman. Bjorn had reinforced the guard before they left, the number of attacking bodies was greater than the Norse ones, the sultan was standing between the dead without knowing how to react. Everything inside him boiled and he was never so sure of what he really wanted: Al Sahir's head painting the corridors of Saint Sophia.

Eileen was in the harbor waiting for everything to be ready for the funeral, a single flame would consume the bodies in the Nordic way of paying homage to the dead. The woman sought support in Hvitserk's arm as he approached, Einar singing a battle song to console those in mourning as Floki flung arrow into the air. Reaching the point of combustion with mastery, the fire proceeded to consume all the remnants of flesh that it could, making then the boat disappear in the line of the horizon of the sea. The cry was one, both Nordic and Turkish shared the pain of death. The vikings were gathered to eat and drink as the day passed by when a small escort accompanied Osman's viking camp inside.

The sultan took a deep breath to control his will to fall to his knees, years ago he had ordered the massacre of a camp like that out of sheer vanity, and just because he remembered that his daughter was now part of one, made him shudder. Eileen followed Osman with his gaze, she knew Bjorn and Ubbe were not enjoying her approach to the man who killed the parents of many of the vikings who were sitting there with them. The tent used to sleep was actually set up for a meeting, the winds whipped the leather tarp and a heated discussion between Floki and Rollo followed as the others entered, taking their seats at the table.

Charles was silent next to Osman keeping his eyes on Eileen while she was bored to listen to the Ragnarsson arguing "Gods, now I understand why Ivar gets tired of listening to others"  she thought to herself, extremely bored at the moment. Eileen went to the entrance of the tent to see the sea, every part of her body screamed in pain and she desperately wanted to go back to her house but for that she would have to make sure she would get out of there alive. Ivar had told her that Ragnar had returned without the war brothers because of the attack Osman had ordered, which was one reason she didn't trust the man who claimed to be her father.

"I'm sorry but I do not trust you" Ubbe cut off, making her smile "My father told me what you did to his camp, how do you expect us to give up what we have in a dispute that is not ours?"
"You have every right in the world not to trust me but this is the only way to get into Augustine, I need you to be with me in the line of att-
"No" Eileen broke the focus of the conversation, making everyone look at her and she kept her gaze out of the tent, contemplating the fullness of the waves on the beach "You will not go with the Turks or with our brothers.
"She finally said something" Bjorn smiled "Why do not you think we should all go together?"
"Al Sahir does not seem to like my presence in Constantinople, so the use of bombs in places he had assumed I would be." Eileen went on, fascinated by the glitter of the sea. "He has eyes on St Sophia"
"Otherwise the attack would have been only in the castle" Bjorn replied, sliding his fingers into the long blond beard "We had losses in your temple and our camp was attacked"
"Well, that may be a fact" Osman followed her thoughts "It was for you to be married to his son"
"That's the reason for the retaliation, he wants to keep his honor after what happened" Eileen held the handle of the ax "But what he does not know is that I'm not give a fuck for Constantinople, no offense sultan"
"None taken my child" he said laughing.
"Sooo" Bjorn hardly breathed or blinked, her line of thought was more interesting than that of his brothers and uncle.
"So, Ironside, let's split everybody up" Eileen turned around with a faint smile on her face, walked over to the lively table and grabbed the strategic totems. Ubbe put a strand of her hair behind her ear "You, Uncle Rollo, half of our men and half of Osman's men stay here in St Sophia"
"What?" Bjorn almost screamed "I not fucking staying here, I do not want to miss all the fun."
"You will not lose, Bjorn" she smiled "They will return here to avenge, another part of the Turks and vikings will go to Augustine, two attacks at once. Low in the troops of Al Sahir, our protected camp, Osman still sultan of Santa Sophia"
"How are you so sure they will be back?"
"They will not know where I or you and your brothers will be, Ironside. Besides, if they had Tarbor on guard it is quite capable that they have spies in the castle or inside our camp, so the best way is-"
"Playing with the uncertainty of the enemy" Vane said and Ubbe rolled his eyes.
"Exactly," she replied smiling "You want to say something, Ubbe?"
"What is he doing here?"
"Charles is the only one I trust here, prince Ubbe" Osman replied "No offense"
"None taken, sultan" Ubbe replied with disdain, slightly irritated.
"Well, i can stay here with the others" Rollo commented.
"If it is not that way either side will have the strength to defend the camp" Eileen looked at the second commander "Or St Sophia"
"I agree with you, Commander" he replied making Ubbe smile sideways to her.
"We just need to know how to get in without being seen-"
"I can provide this" Osman replied with a smirk hidden in his black beard
"I will open the gates for you" Vane stood up, putting his sword in his belt and reaching for her "I'm going to deliver the sultan's order, if you'd like to go with me..."
"She's not going with you" Ubbe interrupted, the woman to roll her eyes.
"Al Sahir has prisoners" Osman began, his hands shaking. "Can you bring them back, Vane?"
"Depends, where do you want to attack?"
"By the harbor," Ubbe growled, impatient with the tiger's voice.
"You can use the underground to get the most out of it" Osman took a map of the clothes, handing it to Bjorn. "Prioritize the children, let the men-"
"They will not be happy about it" Vane sighed.
"Men know how to defend themselves, Charles" Osman laughed bitterly "If they betrayed me once-"
"So what?" Vane asked nervous "We leave them there and what do we say to the families here?"
"The truth" Eileen replied, the sultan look at her "What? In war it is normal to have to make sacrifices for a greater good"
"Eileen" Vane was dissatisfied with the direction of the conversation
"If they are traitors then let them deal with the consequences, Mr. Vane. It is necessary"
"It's murder"
"We're all murderers here, Charles" Osman said lost in his thoughts, Ubbe knew that was true.
"Children and women" Vane bargained "Please"
"Whoever is not reluctant can return with you" Osman yielded.
"If you wanted to come, you know where to find me" Vane ignored Ubbe's icy look and kissed Eileen's face, challenging the wolf.

Ubbe let a cavernous laugh escape the throat with the act, being barred by the hands of Osman when it thought to advance against the pirate. But Vane knew how to play, although he knew that Eileen had eyes only for the wolf, he wouldn't give up so easily. Not when even in a zone of risk she blushed the face and smiled with his gallantry. Eileen avoided talking to Ubbe the rest of the afternoon which left him agonized, even though he didn't need words to talk to her, not hearing her soft voice pinning him was excruciating. When the silence became too uncomfortable, they sought solace on each other's lips as if they really needed that affection to keep the heat on their chest.

As soon as they finished what they had to do, he would return to Kattegat even if he had to take Eileen by force, they didn't belong there. The dusk was the signal so they could invade the domains of Al Sahir, Ubbe had given the idea to finish that while the fury of Osman was alive but in fact he only wanted was to go home soon. Osman's men sneaked in as they slid razor-sharp knives through the guards' throats, the vikings silently, they entered the place through the hidden passage and Ubbe released the window that would be the door so they could enter, escorting as much of the children and women as possible away from what would be turned into real chaos. 

Hvitserk's torch danced until found Al Sahir's warning wood pile, announcing that an attack was occurring. Vane took advantage of the distraction of the guards with the flare of the flags and ran to the lever of the wooden portals of the palace, leaving it easily open so that Osman's men along with the vikings could enter the place. But the moods between Eileen and Hvitserk were not good, Ubbe ended having to separate the two whenever he left them alone, was the price that would have to endure, had promised that he would take care of her as much as his brother

"It was not for Hvitserk to be here" Eileen muttered, putting the last child in the wagon.
"It was not for you to be here" Hvitserk snapped, pushing her against the wall. "A woman's place is with her legs open waiting for the men to return"
"So what are you doing here, huh?" Eileen pushed Hvitserk and tugged him through the hair, his hands around hers neck "As far as I know you loved lying down with open legs for Sultan Kael last night"
"You two, enough!" Ubbe whispered separating Eileen and Hvitserk "We have to get them out of here now"
"We are ready?" Vane appeared in the half-light, riding on the horse of the last wagon "All right there?"
"There's still a child missing" Eileen shoved Hvitserk into the cart, being pulled together.
"If I go, you will too"
"Fuck off, Hvitserk" she growled again, pulling him through the long braids"
"Enough!" Ubbe pulled both strongly, the gaze of women and children weighed on the three "you look like two princesses fighting"
"I told you not to bring him"
"You fight better together, now it's enough" Ubbe handed the torch to Hvitserk and the ax to Eileen "And focus, we came here just because-"
"Fuck you, Ubbe" Eileen and Hvitserk answered him in one voice, taking opposite paths,
"They grow up fast" Vane laughed, trotting off the horse to get people out of the place.
"They still need to grow" Ubbe said almost in a whisper.

Vane passed the wagons for Osman taking the ransomed of St. Sophia with him, the viking camp would welcome them, the Sultan nodded and restrained the urge to scream as he recognized the grimy faces of the transport, the smile on the lips of some brought the will to rule Osman had long lost. The turks and vikings took their horses way to Osman's escort, the advantage was the dark and Death at that time of night could make their feast of soul, the reapers had already made many succumb with their scythes. A flaming arrow leapt from the domain of Al Sahir and fell to the ground, a sign that they could proceed without danger.

And then they could hear the sweet melody of the blades of swords and axes meet, the forces of Al Sahir began to enter the rear and the invaders began to yield. It was time to call reinforcement. Ubbe and Hvitserk stood beside Osman, waiting for the time for action. Wolves knew how to be patient especially when the matriarchy of the pack was being imposed. They would only attack when she gave the order and they would enter with violence. Eileen was disturbingly calm watching the scene, something in the stare and the smile as skulls were opened by the swords of the Turkish men made Ubbe remember how much of Ivar was there in her.

"Unleash the wolves"  the gentle voice took the man's attention, Ubbe and Hvitserk felt a wave of electricity take their body upon hearing the order and along with the princes, the vikings came out of the blind line entering the battlefield like a black cover of life suckers, making way with mastery when leaving their axes and fists break other people's bones. That's what Ubbe liked. That was what his heart was beating. That was how he felt alive. "I think this is where we parted, sultan" she commented, coming down from the animal. "Commander, what shall we do?" one of the men took her hand gently and she smiled "Amen and attack" she laughed, remembering Athelstan .

Eileen stopped on the way to watch Ubbe struggling, the animal howls leaving him, the way with his braid moved, the strength of his punch breaking ribs, the beauty of his sword digging against the victims' chest was something that woman loved to watch. One of her amusements in Kattegat was to spend the afternoon watching the wolf teach soldiers to use guns and see the man so free was admirable. Hvitserk called Eileen to join in the fun, the viking was hunting a man who tried to escape and nothing like having the raven's help to catch prey. The sharp blades beat each other in such a graceful way that even Death would have to applaud the two reaping lives on the Turkish streets, in a language everyone understood, in a dance rhythm that all danced the same way. Ubbe had seen in the distance the synchronicity they had in covering each other, clearing their way and coming back to protect themselves, understanding Bjorn's motives to always bring them to the looting, they were there to clear the way for the bear.

Eileen grabbed a man by the shoulders and Hvitserk put a strong knee around his neck, making him grunt and bow down to the viking's feet. "It was not strong enough, Hviti" she said, pulling him to hold the poor man to her. "There's got to be more pressure on the chin if it does not break", Eileen lowered her knee mercilessly until she heard the bones of the man's neck sag and the body fall lifeless on the ground, making both celebrate with the blow. "Let's get another one" Hvitserk suggested and Ubbe just smiled at the two of them, they would stay in that game until his brother could break one's neck or not let themselfs rest. With the path clear, Bjorn Ironside entered content to pierce the rib cage of the first one that entered in front of him. Osman was behind with Vane, the sultan's face was dripping blood and for the first time she could see the man's teeth, he smiled, a yellow smile from the gold-plated fangs, always shouting in Turkish and among these words she understood the same thing "Al Sahir" whatever he screamed, surely she knew he cried for blood.

Ubbe accompanied the two most important people to himself to keep them on the line, Hvitserk and Eileen had a desire to break things, and people, who was not easily consoled. Ubbe knew that was wrong but wouldn't interfere until it was necessary, so they did a good job. The wolf saw a sturdy figure retreat into the fort, Al Sahir had yielded to the element of surprise and hid in the castle like a reclusive rat. "Sultan"  Bjorn shouted at Osman's attention and the man could barely contain the excitement of seeing the old mate's face. Ubbe held the guard by his clothes and gave him a headbut so triumphant that the sound of bones breaking from his nose could easily be heard. He had taken a few steps to give space to the soldiers of Osman to eliminate the blockade and then, the wolf and the eagle entered the dominions of Al Sahir.

The place was dark, which left Ubbe and Osman at an uncomfortable disadvantage, Ubbe passed an arched doorway with footsteps as silent as a wolf walking in the snow, his hearing was so focused on the sound of a trickle coming from a timid source of water that he had not seen the attack come from the side. One of Al Sahir's men stepped out of the half-light sliding the sword easily into his arm, Ubbe grunted in pain and recoiled for protection on the wall, the pain of the removed arrow still hurt and Ubbe was starting to get nervous, being hurt was not his favorite thing . Ubbe had to acknowledge that the man knew how to fight when his ax had been thrown away, the way was to end that good old viking way: in the punch. Ubbe lifted blood on the floor and snaked his head into the air, perfectly able to block the man's punch and hold his face as he pierced his eyes calmly.

The sound of the pain coming out of the victim's throat was the melody of the moment, Ubbe took the knife from his belt and carefully nailed the man's chin to the blood-soaked sound that was coming out of him completely. Sound of things being broken brought Ubbe the reality back, some torches and candles lit the place and the viking arrived at the right moment giving a delicious kick to Al Sahir's face. "Where do you think you're going?"  Ubbe arrested his foot against the throat of Al Sahir strongly. The Sultan staggered, not thinking twice before going up from Al Sahir angry. Some punches covered by generous gold rings were unmercifully shot, the man's eye was beginning to clot as the others approached.

"You could have touched on anything I could relieve, Hassam" Osman began amidst punches. "My honor, my guards, my city. All this you could fucking touch, you fucking piece of shit"
"Osman" Vane's hoarse voice came out "Be quick"
"You took the most precious thing from me, you maggot" Osman was now in a mixture of crying and rage "Samira, those eyes so colorful, that smile so hot and so alive"
"You will not let me-" Sahir choked on the blood from his already broken teeth "You left me no choice, Osman"
"Every fucking night I dream of her shouting my name, Sahir. MY NAME!"
"O-Osman" the man tried to speak, but Osman was having his moment of glory, punches descended so glorious that he could barely contain the pleasure he felt.
"Look at her, Sahir" Osman held the man by the throat, making him look at Eileen with the remaining eye "Did you look well? You almost killed her, you rotten son of a bitch. You almost killed my daughter. MY. DAUGHTER"
"Debt had to be collected"
"It had already been picked, you pig," Osman cried, and soon the tears came to the face of the old eagle "You know that"
"Ragnar Lothbrok" Al Sahir turned to choke on blood, pointing to Ubbe and then to Hvitserk "Kan kan olmalı, Pasha"

Osman held Al Sahir by the hair feeling the bones of his fingers hurt, there were times when he didn't hit someone so strong and he had even lost his habit, but his knife still remembered how to open an animal. Open the throat of Al Sahir was the thing most natural and pleasurable experience he had felt in years. Ubbe had realized that the Pasha's naturalness in killing was something that came from blood, he could recognize it easily.

"You are right, Hamim" the sultan dislodged the turban and gently touched the knife blade that Ubbe had offered him in the man's skin "Blood must have blood"

The man's head was soon giving way to the hardness of the sultan's blade, and Ubbe had seen in that instant that Eileen had been tearing Johan's head off was the same as his father's separating Al Sahir. If there was something she had inherited from him it was bloodlust. And blood really paid for itself with blood. Charles took the man's head from Osman's hands and stood in the hall, shouts of commemoration of the men taking hold of the place and the sound of the sultan's sobbing filled the woman with sorrow. Ubbe sensed this and all he could do was get her out of there, Eileen left the place with the Ragnarssons without protest and in silence, with a faint smile on her face whenever the icy blue eyes of Ubbe found hers. She didn't have time to regret something she didn't understand, she was grateful to the gods for the killing and would sleep peacefully with the sound of battle in mind.

Ubbe was so sore and exhausted that he took longer than he should have to get to the camp, clearly Saint Sophia had been attacked, high flames and stacked bodies were making their way to the beach and the viking couldn't avoid the wave of pride in his chest by the woman who walked before him. "Wonderful butt babe"  he thought to himself as he followed her. Eileen helped Ubbe take the shield off and saw that besides the open wound, he had new fractures through his body, nothing different from the first time he had taken care of him. The woman regretted not having the right things to help the viking, only stagnated as much as she could with the bandages she had made on the improvisation

"We need to get back to Kattegat, if that ignites I do not know how I can save you this time"
"Something tells me you're going to love sewing again"
"I'm sure I will." Eileen stole a kiss. "Is it hurting a lot?"
"Only when I force my arm" Ubbe sighed and tucked her hair behind hers ear "I watched you and Hvitserk fight earlier"
"Oh really?" Eileen turned to take off her armor knowing that Ubbe was looking at his back "And what did you think of the performance?"
"You look like two kids playing with sword and axe" Ubbe laughed, taking her kick in reply "And Charles Vane?"
"What about him?"
"Are you interested in him?"
"Of course not" she replied turning to the man, taking off his tunic and biting his shoulder "What a stupid question, Alpha"
"Keep stirring this tasty ass on my lap like that" Ubbe laughed doubtfully, sliding his hand through her tunic "I bet you'll want to sew him, too"
"Shut up, Ubbe" Eileen wrapped her arms around the wolf's neck, smiling.
"Make me" Ubbe whispered and Eileen bit her lip in response. She bent her head to kiss the viking's neck, into a sort of ecstasy of the acid scent coming from him.
"Oh gods, you smell of blood and sweat" her voice was sly, the woman's small hands slid from the shoulders to the viking's chest. The feel of the scars on her fingertips was delicious to her.
"Oh please Eily" Ubbe grunted, taking his hands to the dirty hair on the back of her neck, pulling them so hard that she moaned low and looked at him "Stop biting your fucking lip"

Eileen opened a smile so wide that Ubbe could see her fangs, she was beginning to get used to the rustic way of the wolf to take possession of something in her. Ubbe pulled her hair more tightly causing Eileen to release what she bit and in that, the viking prince took hold of that fleshy lip sucking pleasantly making a groan of surprise escape from her. "You have a tasty lip, Beta"  he said softly in the ravens's ear, and then the soft tongue of the wolf caressed the throbbing place. "Such a delicious pain" she thought, letting her fingers slip down the viking's bare back, the kiss until their tongues were synchronized in grunts and licks by the inside of each other's mouth in sweet and subtle provocation.

"Yummy" Eileen stopped the kiss with a smile and he smiled back.
"Is it too hot here or am I wrong?" Ubbe gasped at her lips, placing several kisses in the corner of her mouth.
"The beach" Eileen moaned with the slight bites that Ubbe gave in her ear "Let's go to the beach"

Ubbe agreed and released Eileen from his embrace, the woman leapt from his lap and ran tent out trying to take advantage to get first at sea but his leg was not helping, the cut still hurt and made it pretty slow. Ubbe took a few steps and laced her around the waist, carrying her easily until they fell heavily into the waves. The water was warm and inviting, Eileen let her feet get accustomed to the sea swing as she watched the reddish colors on the horizon. The day was late to finish in Constantinople.

"You have to stop calling me wolfie puppy in front of my men" Ubbe spoke pulling her into the water "I have a moral to watch over"
"If you stop calling me Song Bird while you sleep we can close a deal, Ubbe Ragnarsson" she laughed escaping from the man's hands and diving into the waves.
"Are you listening to me sleep?" Ubbe raised his voice as he saw her in the distance in the water.
"I like to see you sleeping, wolfie puppy" she shouted back, enjoying the swell of the waves in the aching muscles.

Eileen forgot about the fear of the sea when Ubbe caught her by the waist, making the two of them go deeper into the water. Her feet swayed in the same rhythm as the man, she could see some reefs below them and even trembling with fear, she smiled at that. She was safe in his arms so she could submerge for a few minutes to look out to sea. And it was beautiful. "Want to go deeper?" Ubbe asked when she turned and the woman almost accepted the invitation, everything was tempting with him. "My leg hurts" she remarked and the wolf pondered, would stay for another day the marine encouragement, Ubbe pulled her with him until his feet found the sandy floor of the sea. A stolen kiss from the wolf tasted of sea salt and blood, Eileen bit his lip with such force that he remembered the points there.

"Ouch" Ubbe replied still with his lip in her teeth "Someone is hungry."
"I would love to eat you, Prince Ubbe" Eileen laughed, letting go of him for a swim.
"Where do you think you're going?" Ubbe pulled her by the foot and held her. "I want a good night's kiss"
"This is your punishment for talking about the pirate while I take my clothes off for you, puppy" Eileen slid her pretty cat's nails into the back of his neck "No good-night kisses for you until we return to Kattegat"
"This is not a punishment, it's a death row" Ubbe complained feeling her fingernails, adoring the sensation "Go down those nails some more, please?"
"Like this?" Eileen clawed down to his back, scratching with a certain force.
"Yeah, a little more" Ubbe groaned, closing his eyes and Eileen bit her lip without realizing it "Stop biting that lip"
"What?
"Stop biting that lip, you have no idea how much that affects me"
"Control yourself, wolfie puppy" Eileen bit her lip again, putting a lock of hair behind her ear.

Eileen escaped from Ubbe and was caught unawares by a wave, Ubbe soon rushed to help but she refused his hand, limping to sit on the sand in pain so uncomfortable that left her slightly irritated. The wound was starting to ignite, she shouldn't have entered the sea with the wound so hurt that way but it was a small sacrifice that was worth it. Ubbe pulled her robe off a generous piece of cloth, in a strong tie and no time to think, the viking held the bleeding in the same way she had done to his arm. "F-FUCK! If you want my leg just ask, you cannibal"  she complained with her bitter manner. Ubbe leaned down sucking the drops of water from her leg on a path of small wet kisses. Eileen almost gave in to the affection when she tried to escape but the wolf caught her by the fists holding her hands in the sand.

Ubbe's beard dripped on her lips causing her to laugh, she tightened her legs on his hip until the wolf gave way, stopping over Ubbe easily. Eileen bit her lip as she felt how hard he was, "Shhhh be a good puppy and do not move"  Eileen grabbed Ubbe's face and licked his parted lips, then slid hers palm down the viking's perfect abdomen until she felt that huge thing. "I want to touch you"  she groaned loosening the moorings of his pants and there was proudly hard, pulsing in hers hand. Ubbe groaned at the touch and relaxed his body until his elbows rested on the sand, letting her play with what she wanted.

"He moans hotly too" Eileen teased stealing a kiss from Ubbe.
"Not as much as you, babe" Ubbe threw back his head, feeling her hands slide in all his hardness.
"The shieldmaidens told me you had a great surprise between your legs and I said that I would only believe seeing for myself" Eileen chewed Ubbe's lip weakly and his tongue slid pleasantly into hers.
"Good to know you girls are gossiping about me" Ubbe laughed and moaned again.
"They gossip, I just listen" Eileen pumped up and down on Ubbe's hard cock, feeling the pre-cum slip into her fingers "Oh gods"
"What is it, babe?" Ubbe whispered still with his eyes closed.
"It's so big" Eileen tilted her face making Ubbe look at her, his wild blue eyes so serene and so horny she felt her femininity pulse "And it's all mine"
"Oh really?" Ubbe grunted in a moaning laugh, trailing her lip between his teeth for a moment and getting that little moan of hers "I want you"
"Do you want me, Prince Ubbe?" She laughed, pumped the hard cock of the viking harder and faster "If you really want me, Alpha, then beg"
"No fuckin' I'm going to beg-" the woman knew what she was doing pumped his cock, Eileen sliding her left hand until she found it hot and full of viking's seed. "Please, babe. I need you"
"Look what we have here" she gave a slight squeeze and Ubbe dropped into the sand, that was what she wanted, to see him near the apex "Beg for me, Ragnarsson"
"B-Babe, please" Ubbe tried to sound convincing "Eileen, please, I need you. I-I want you"
"Oh, poor Ubbe" Eileen moaned in the viking's ear feeling his body vibrate and stopped abruptly, receiving a loaded look of doubt and desire of him "Big bad wolves don't get to come".

Ubbe didnt know how to react with Eileen licking hers fingers so in his face, the woman was tasting the wolf's taste with a raspy smile on her lips begging to be eaten alive. She stood up without losing the focus of his eyes and waited for him to react. The viking felt the aching limb of excitement and as he stood, the woman let out a small shriek and ran along the shore, laughing. Ubbe took a deep breath and put his clothes back on and walked with some difficulty into the camp. "I will eat you alive, Eileen"  he thought to himself as he heard the whispers behind him. he knew that everyone could clearly see his proud erection to shape into your pants "breathe, Ubbe"  he grunted trying not to focus on his older brother's laughter.

"FUCK!" the wolf felt that his cock could explode at any moment, making him reduce further steps
"She got you, huh?" Bjorn laughed, looking at his brother's situation and hitting the horn against Hvitserk's cup.
"And she did not even finish the job" Ubbe snarled in pain, leaning against the tent "By the gods, it's HURTING!"
"Someone needs a cold shower" Floki said with a laugh holding Eileen by the arm, she laughed even as Ubbe's furious expression on her.
"You little bitch" Ubbe groaned, looking at her.
"Oh please, Ubbe. Do not be dramatic. "Eileen approached Ubbe until she leaned against his chest "Finish it for me, please?"
"You want to play dirty so let's play dirty" Ubbe complained, adoring the provocation but slightly enrage.
"May the best win, Ubbe" her voice was almost a whisper in the wolf's ear.
"Margrethe made a bath in the tent, the water must be icy then..." Bjorn said, trying not to choke on the food "You can try to ease that into the water."
"Fuck off, Bjorn" Ubbe entered the tent, not long in getting into the cold water in the tub.

Bjorn laughed at Ubbe's complaints and Eileen stayed in one of the checkpoints to avoid seeing Ubbe the rest of the night, she knew she had overreacted and it was not wise to stay close to him. In the exchange of shifts, the woman turns the vikings burning the bodies slaughtered earlier and the mosque of the Turks announces the funeral in the city. Eileen returned to the tent willing to try to reconcile but found the viking sleeping like a little puppy, Ubbe was left without the tunic and near the brothers, his calm breathing indicated that she could risk approaching him to caress the wolf's face.

Ubbe grabbed her legs and pulled her to him, Eileen felt flooded with affection at the sleepy smile on the bearded face of the prince viking. "Hey"  he whispered, pulling a lock of curly wicks from her face. "I'm sorry"  she began but was interrupted by an affectionate kiss from the man. "Sleep with me, song bird"  he replied and she nodded. Ubbe buried his face in her hair and she snuggled into the man's chest, this was her new favorite place now. Eileen could spend the night awake watching Ubbe sleeping, seeing him so vulnerable in the fur was too much for her heart to endure, she felt all that had frozen stuff inside her melting just by hearing the sly snoring come out of the alpha wolf's throat.

But sleep was something she was not feeling at the moment, the heat of the place was so much that it made breathing difficult, as much as she liked Ubbe's strength restraining her waist, she needed to breathe. Eileen left Ubbe's embrace even though he tried not to wake Bjorn, sleeping with several people in the tent was good to keep everyone protected but to escape was complicated. Eileen tried to be silent as she passed the barrier of huge, drowsy bodies on the floor but she was not the only one who was not sleepy, Hvitserk took advantage of her concentration and took her by the leg, making her squirm in pain. "Damn, Hvitserk"  she almost screamed, punching the man. " Where do you think you're going?"  he whispered, "This is no time for a child to be awake"  she replied staring into Ragnarsson's dark gaze. "We're the same age, Eily" Hvitserk controlled the urge to laugh. "Come with me" together the two left the muffled place.

The icy air of night reached the tired body of the woman, Eileen wrapped her arms around her waist as she felt the winds sweep through her loose rebel hair. Hvitserk lay on the warm sand looking at the starry sky without letting go of his horn that was overflowing with wine. Eileen stared at the sea, it was as if the world were astonished at all that happened there with the subtlety of the waves that snaked the light from the moon.

"This conversation again" Eileen almost raised her voice "That's boring"
"I still can not believe you preferred my brother instead of me, Eily" Hvitserk teased knowing she was starting to get nervous "I'm so much better than Ubbe"
"Now you become a victim?"
"I do not know where you got this story from Hella" he chuckled, turning a few sips of wine down his throat "It was just one night and she wanted to stay with Margrethe more than with me"
"You left me waiting in the fucking Great Hall all night" she took the horn of his hand "I had to wait until my father came to pick me up"
"You said you would not come, so I did not show up."
"You're fucking bastard, Hvitserk" she laughed "But I forgive you too"
"Someone is in trouble there" he said making her take him wherever he looked.

Eileen recognized the ragamuffin being vamped by vikings at the harbor, slaps and kicks were being played out and she could feel the impact on that fragile body. The ragamuffin was just bone and dirty clothes, even catching her she laughed loudly as if defying the strength of men. Heigg was impatient with her amusement tone and didn't think twice before pounding the stomach of the ragamuffin and pushing her down the harbor. She fell heavily into the water and Eileen tried to control the urge to scream. With difficulty, she stood and ran even as she hobbled to the edge of the beach, her leg throbbing in pain and the view blurred with effort but she couldn't stand still. The ragamuffin couldn't swim and was being shocked against the logs that heavily supported the harbor.

"Damn it, Hvitserk" Eileen kicked sand at the man. "Get your ass up and go help her"
"What am I going to get in return for this, hm?" Hvitserk snapped "She's just a beggar"
"She helped me with that crap on my leg, you asshole" Eileen limped to the water, grunting. "You know what, I'll do it."
"You will not be able to swim, Eily" Hvitserk raised his voice but pondered as she watched him stubbornly roll her eyes and stand
"I do not need your help" Eileen tried to look proud but the sea salt came into the cut and the woman could swear she would faint.
"Stubborn" Hvitserk reached for Eileen's arm "You're going to owe me that."
"You owe me, Hviti" Eileen pondered and returned to sand "How many times have I saved your lazy ass hm?"
"I've also saved you countless times and not even the right to nibble on this tasty ass I had so we're tied here"

Hvitserk dropped his tunic with his perfect chest going in a dip in water, took the woman from the logs of the port and pulled her into the sand with him. Eileen helped as best she could, drawing water from someone's lungs was demanded total care and precision, Hvitserk knew that well. The ragamuffin began to react and was turned sideways to expel the trapped liquid, Eileen carefully pulled a piece of seaweed from the woman's throat until she could breathe normally. The ragamuffin dropped into the sand to breathe and out of nowhere, a fine, high-pitched chuckle from inside the woman, leaving the redhead confused by the situation. Eileen laughed when she heard her laugh, and in a fraction of a second, in the blink of an eye, a spark of the moment, their eyes froze at once. The same tone, the same heterochromia, the same brightness.

Though the weary, frightened look of the rag was not with the will to live than those of the Kattegat healer, Eileen now joined the loose ends of her life: if the explosive temper had been inherited from Osman, her father, the bicolor eyes and hair red were from hers. It had to be hers, no such a coincidence was possible, it was her and they didn't believe it was really happening. Eileen pulled the blanket that lay in the sand and tried to wipe the rattlesnake that was trembling, she was very bruised by the body and the state of her clothes were deplorable, if there were any cloth were sure to cover her breasts and other parts of the body.

It seemed that for years her hair had not been washed, Hvitserk sat opposite them with a look of doubt impregnated in the shining blue eyes, when putting a lock of hair of Eileen behind hers ear, he can understand what happened there. Eileen laughed and hugged the woman who was still stunned by the impact on the water. "You see that too, Hviti?"  she asked and the viking smiled to himself, "Yes, Eily"  he replied as euphorically as she. Eileen sighed and took the woman's hands, still smiling and holding back the tears that came hot from her face, when the voice returned to her throat, the only phrase that came out of her good and serene was: "Hvitserk, I think she's my mother"

▬ ☾ 

Hello guys, first of all I ask a thousand pardons for the gigantic delay in releasing the new chapter here. My friend who was beta reader resigned so I had to find a way to find the time and mental health to do the review because it was already ready in the drafts hahaha. Reinforcing: English is not my mother tongue so any error or disagreement in the text (or suggestions), give me a save in the comments or the messenger, ok? Well, I hope you have liked it because what goes now is high torment and destruction to the sound of any Wardruna song hehe. Love ya'll.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 550 12
Ivar/OC **I own only the storyline && OCs**
9.8K 378 26
"Break me, destroy me. Tear my land down. Ruin the crops, burn the lands, fill the land with smoke fire and chaos. Break every damn bone in my body...
24.5K 331 21
A collection of Viking One Shots//Requests taken, any character is welcome
691K 24.5K 73
โNever be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.โž - Anonymous ivarhoegh ยฉ 2018 BOOK TWO OF THE WRATH...